Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women (51105 Views)

Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes / Valentine: Abuja Men Troop Popular Gift Store For Valentine Gifts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mynd44:

Yes ma. Obatala bless you
You too? Thought being a Mod is quite lucrative
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by bigplayerz(m): 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin Abeg where them dey me sef i need a rich woman

1 Like

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Rhesusmonkey(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mynd44:
Please who will take care of me and kill me with enjoyment?

In this Abuja that I am
hmmm.. bros u self like good thing. ok na, this one will take care of u and bury u with enjoyment

4 Likes

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by lonelydora: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
mustafa006:

Ehem pls can u connect me to one or two of them because I want to do sumtin rational with my cassava

Can you do what's involved? Those guys don't look that good for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by AngelicBeing: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mynd44:

In this Abuja that I am
tongue
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by krissconnect(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

I don't completely agree... Many of the upcoming young men in Abuja have affiliations with politicians, bid for contracts and all.. I also have a presence in Abuja, and i can tell it's a fat lie..a very fat one
I'm not so sure he mentioned all. Some young guys actually.

1 Like

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by martineverest(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
its very easy to know dem....they are many on instagram
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Mynd44: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:
You too? Thought being a Mod is quite lucrative

1 Like

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by olusola200: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
Wating to sweet dey kill ooooooo
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Most of them use these guys for rituals without their knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by femi4: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mynd44:

In this Abuja that I am
NL is already taking care of you.

Seun's jumbo pay is enough to take care of your needs
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by sixtus3606(m): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mynd44:

In this Abuja that I am
hmmm...
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Saintsammurai(m): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
hmmm no comment, every good looking guy has come across a sugar mommy one time in his life, its not a new thing.
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Not only in Abuja, in the South as well.
I know one or two guys in the University that are being sponsored by married women, financially and sexually.

Guys stop it oooooooooo, before we read the story of how your joystick got stuck in a woman's joyhole. Magun is real.

1 Like

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
krissconnect:

I'm not so sure he mentioned all. Some young guys actually.

It is just a tiny quarter, majority of young guys in Abuja are not pimps jare, it's just the typical you can find gold on the streets of America story...Many are big time into one form of business ...

1 Like

[quote author=Mynd44 post=58417864][/quote]I no carry water for mouth. Are u tall, fair and handsome? Dem ladies love tall fair guys
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by zicoraads: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
I wonder how this is a shocking revelation undecided
Except you are not too conversant with Abuja, you'll know it's a norm.
As we have ladies being taken care of by men, so also their male counterparts.
Some are even confirmed gay men.

Remember my days in UniAbuja grin
We sure did one or two things lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Saintsammurai(m): 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mynd44:

In this Abuja that I am
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
Deseo:
I know one or two guys in the University that are being sponsored by married women, financially and sexually.

Guys stop it oooooooooo, before we read the story of how your joystick got stuck in a woman's joyhole. Magun is real.

grin
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by peacemara54(m): 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
Yes, they also take their glory as well

Check my signature
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by zicoraads: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nma27:
Most of them use these guys for rituals without their knowledge.
Lies! That's mostly the female problem. Most of these women are just bored, rich housewives whose husbands are frolicking with small girls around town. Their husbands are usually aware sef. But they no de send.

5 Likes

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mynd44:

In this Abuja that I am
waka 4nothing is better dan siddon 4nothing...get ur ass up...give nairaland a break...u will see changes.. grin grin grin grin grin...meanwhile come back and thank me later..
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Rhesusmonkey(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Benita27:
Sugar mummy things, it's everywhere joor! For lazy men who've refused to work for their own money.
you call dem lazy men, you think servicing sugar mummy is easy abi?

2 Likes

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Saintsammurai(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mynd44:

In this Abuja that I am
hmm you just won yourself a jackpot, the rich ladies in nairaland will be hitting your dm very soon, but erhm share some reach me o, i will forward you my bank account, becaus i know that with this your post and if you play your game well, you might soon purchase nairaland from oga seun.
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by lovethchioma(f): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mynd44:

In this Abuja that I am
Don't look for what to do and give yourself the treat you want . Continue looking for who will take care of you
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by krissconnect(m): 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

It is just a tiny quarter, majority of young guys in Abuja are not pimps jare, it's just the typical you can find gold on the streets of America story...Many are big time into one form of business ...
You're right. But he's never far from the truth. The fraction of the young guys involved is bigger than what you can see in any other state.

2 Likes

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by tamquezee(m): 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
What d guy is saying is not really far from the truth. But I see it not a big deal as long as the so called guys can be matured enough to keep their lousy mouth shut.
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
krissconnect:

You're right. But he's never far from the truth. The fraction of the young guys involved is bigger than what you can see in any other state.

That's if it really exists outside Lagos...But the mentality Non-abuja people have is that's the only thing done in Abuja...I've got a network of friends in Abuja, young dudes in early 30's these guys have connection way into the hearts of politics..Many people in Lagos believe every young man in Abuja making money...It's a human thing to have stereotypes like we believe every American should be rich
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Saintsammurai(m): 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Deseo:

sugar mommies dont get stuck my magun, they are their own boss of their life and their husbands know that they have young guys servicing their vagina, so as their husbands being sugar daddies to young ladies, its all about moving the family business forward and enjoy as you like.

2 Likes

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
zicoraads:

Lies! That's mostly the female problem. Most of these women are just bored, rich housewives whose husbands are frolicking with small girls around town. Their husbands are usually aware sef. But they no de send.
My dear some of dem big ladies are fetish. A bored house wife has no access to the kinda money these financially independent ladies wield. I'm not referring to d 20k, 50k tipping ladies pls

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? / Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.