Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women (51106 Views)

Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes / Valentine: Abuja Men Troop Popular Gift Store For Valentine Gifts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by cyberguy72(m): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2017
i just pity all of una dem go use una sperm for rituals

1 Like

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Priceless200(f): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mynd44:
Please who will take care of me and kill me with enjoyment?

In this Abuja that I am
Oya come naa.
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Apoztl3(m): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:
Come make I kill u na grin
Just go easy on my guy shaa
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by emmymdk: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:

lol..bros talk true oo..offer pass offer oo

Lol... Guy leave matter for Mathias.

Na person Wify oh!

3 bad things my Dad Warned me never to do in this life...

1. Adultery
2. Stealing
3. False Accusation again an Innocent Person
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by iamtardey: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
me sef need sugar mummy walaitalai...

even if na sugar lady abi sugar girl.

I promise she will love and enjoy my services.
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Mynd44: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
Priceless200:

Oya come naa.

PM me na
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Nofuckgiven: 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
cyberguy72:
i just pity all of una dem go use una sperm for rituals
Na only you get sense for here. Show me any gigolo who has made it in life(doing his own business and married) without their sugarmummies help. They are just using their destinies. Everything is not physical and only few know about spiritual aspect of these things. If it were that easy,everyone would do it. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Na only you get sense for here. Show me any gigolo who has made it in life(doing his own business and married) without their sugarmummies help. They are just using their destinies. Everything is not physical and only few know about spiritual aspect of these things. If it were that easy,everyone would do it. undecided

Are you crapping about dude? I know over 20 guys who made it in business without sugar mummies...stop disseminating falsehood please
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Nofuckgiven: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2017
zicoraads:

No one is saying some are not. But most of them are bored, rich housewives. Majority of them are just married to men who don't even look at them no more. The men only provide for them financially. And I was referring to the high end ones as well. It's something I know very well.
Ashawo clap for yourself. Sex machine model 1.0 grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Nofuckgiven: 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

Are you crapping about dude? I know over 20 guys who made it in business without sugar mummies...stop disseminating falsehood please
Are you also a gigolo? I meant gigolos. Can't you read? undecided

1 Like

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by isahsalee: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hey daddy, don't cover your face, i know your face even in my dream. Just continue, i will tell my mummy.
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Are you also a gigolo? I meant gigolos. Can't you read? undecided

it doesn't make sense... all gigolos make their money from sugar mummy na...so no need for the comment...and yes i believe they have a high tendency of been used for money rituals... these days they use sperm for rituals...or even sell it to sperm banks self.. grin
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by ciggy000(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
how come am good looking but haven't seen any in my 3 months stay in abuja or is mine any different
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Lalas247(f): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
Apoztl3:

Just go easy on my guy shaa
Maka why grin

1 Like

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Nofuckgiven: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

it doesn't make sense... all gigolos make their money from sugar mummy na...so no need for the comment...and yes i believe they have a high tendency of been used for money rituals... these days they use sperm for rituals...or even sell it to sperm banks self.. grin
That is what I meant. They use their sperms for rituals to make the same money they give back to the guys. So when they stop having sex with most of them,most never actually make it in life. The few who turn to God maybe.

1 Like

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

That is what I meant. They use their sperms for rituals to make the same money they give back to the guys. So when they stop having sex with most of them,most never actually make it in life. The few who turn to God maybe.

Leave them alone nae... I was in a conference earlier this year...a guy was busy knacking baes lefit right and centre... unknowingly, he thought he was the one using them...he got to find out they were members of the same...and they were coming one by one to take from his life...the guy weak, he almost die...lol

1 Like

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by HERSLEY(f): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mynd44:
Please who will take care of me and kill me with enjoyment?

In this Abuja that I am
forward ur CV to me, with a picture. I myt consider u if u handsome and not a minute man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Nofuckgiven: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

Leave them alone nae... I was in a conference earlier this year...a guy was busy knacking baes lefit right and centre... unknowingly, he thought he was the one using them...he got to find out they were members of the same...and they were coming one by one to take from his life...the guy weak, he almost die...lol
Its just surprising that people think anyone(who isn't a close friend or family) would give them that much money without any hidden agenda! With very few exceptions of course.

1 Like

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Lalas247(f): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mynd44:

Send me your address

Who like that post shocked so una want me address it's alright
How do you want to fly
British Airways
Virgin Atalantic
Or

1 Like

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Its just surprising that people think anyone(who isn't a close friend or family) would give them that much money without any hidden agenda! undecided

there's a demon inside their head, the name is mumu.... it's their luck... People just refuse to listen, i have no pity for people, people deserve what they get at times

1 Like

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Mynd44: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
HERSLEY:
forward ur CV to me, with a picture. I myt consider u if u handsome and not a minute man cheesy
Judging from your profile picture and your continous use of shorthand, I can conclude that you are not sugar mummy material.

I need someone to kill me with enjoyment not a slay queen. Offer declined

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Mynd44: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Who like that post shocked so una want me address it's alright
How do you want to fly
British Airways
Virgin Atalantic
Or
Anyone
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by aolawale025: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
Rhesusmonkey:

you call dem lazy men, you think servicing sugar mummy is easy abi?

True. E no go easy. Those kind of ladies have heavy bums and are insatiable

1 Like

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by princessayesha(f): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Male gold diggers...disgusting!
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Lalas247(f): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mynd44:

Anyone
Business class
Or
Economy
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Mynd44: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Business class
Or
Economy
Just pick one
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Mynd44: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
princessayesha:
Male gold diggers...disgusting!
Hater tongue

1 Like

Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by Lalas247(f): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mynd44:

Just pick one
Ok let me draft the letter of invitation. grin
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by ikemesit4477: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
pentals:

A shocking allegation made on social media has claimed that many 'high maintenance looking' young Abuja men are being taken care of by wealthy women.

An Abuja-based Twitter user identified as Perkins Onome (@Poabaje) has taken to the social networking platform and revealed how most of 'high maintenance looking' young men in the nation's capital, Abuja are being taken care of by rich women.

Here's how he made the shocking revelations online;

More @>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/many-high-maintenance-looking-young.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Fynestboi

Is not a new thing, it happens everywhere!
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by princessayesha(f): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mynd44:

Hater tongue
angry
Re: Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women by BasketballGURU(m): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nöt startled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? / Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.