Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle (25657 Views)

Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread / Seun-osewa Short Stories Battle Registration Thread- Last Day / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by Divepen1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
Divepen1:
I'm sorry I'm yet to send the money. The first anonymous person is yet to get to me and another person just added 60,000 naira to the money on the ground. I'm just sending my account details.
cc
Audreytimms
Repogirl
Larrysun
Skarlett
Gmike2rule
Missnande

Sharing order

1st 10+23= 33,000
2nd 5+20= 25,000
3rd 3+15= 18000
4th 1+10= 11,000

ermmm... sorry for the digits...lol

2 Likes

Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by Divepen1(m): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
@missnande, I'm yet to hear from you oo..
Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
larabae13:
welldone buqqy, you really tried. All your entries were terrific. Keep up the good work

Miss you in the group wink
Thank you, Lara. I miss you too.

What group, please?
Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
Frankenstein:
I dunno. You were male when we were paired.
Now, I'm female. It's a crazy world. Things happen.
Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by GSteve001(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
Congrats, skarlett. Thanks to the judges and the participants, too. Divepen1, you'll organise even greater stuffs. cool

1 Like

Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by Missnande(f): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
Divepen1:
@missnande, I'm yet to hear from you oo..

Sorry for the delay, just sent you a mail.
Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by larabae13(f): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Congratulations skarlett, you really did a good job.

Missnande, Gmike2rule and piroux you guys were really awesome.

To all the participants of this contest, you guys are the best. It isn't easy to come out and contest but you all guys made it fun and interesting.

Repogirl, Audreytimms, Larrysun you guys were really awesome. I really enjoyed watching you guys judge the contestants even though it wasn't an easy work.

Divepen kudos! You really did it! I know it wasn't easy but you pulled it through.

Great work you guys! I wish to see a bigger, better and more interesting contest next year.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by larabae13(f): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Thank you, Lara. I miss you too.

What group, please?
Divepen's grp. Remember writers connect?
Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by AudreyTimms(f): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
I apologize for the late closing comment. I was crazy busy.

*lets out a deep breath*

Aww, it has finally come to an end.

Congratulations, skarlett, missnande, Gmike2rule and piroux. I'm proud of you all.

Thank you for this opportunity, Divey. I confess that I grumbled at first because the timing sucked but I feel honored to have participated in such a writing competition. It has broadened my horizon. Now I know not to abuse any judge on any competition ever again, writing or something equally interesting. It wasn't easy but it was worth it.

Heryodele94, McLove, Gmike2rule, GSteve001, Debbietiyan, KimberlyWest, piroux, it was an honour being your coach/judge. I feel privileged to have known you all and read your works. Believe me, I learnt a thing or two from you all. You all have my email address and i have yours. I'd love to keep in touch. Keep the writing candle burning.

Gracias to my fellow judges, repowoman (yes, woman. Comman beat me. I'm on top of high tension wire grin) and LarrySun, who I enjoy pulling his legs cheesy. I'm more than grateful for the jokes and laughs we shared. They made busy days seem less stressful.

I give a thunderous applause to all the participants. Kusibe77, skarlett, chipappi, meneski, Frankenstein, Debbietiyan, GSteve001, missnande, Gmike2rule, OluwabuqqyYOLO, piroux, illicit, Jazmiynne, heryordele94, ToluLolu0122, KimberlyWest, McLove, boffinjay, perrypablo and Lesky3

And to you all out there, I hope you had fun and learnt a thing or two.

*sniffs*

TeamElixir signing out.

Ciao!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
larabae13:
Divepen's grp. Remember writers connect?
Oh, yeah! I just did. Let's talk over WhatsApp, please.

I'll be taking the number off soon.
Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by larabae13(f): 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Oh, yeah! I just did. Let's talk over WhatsApp, please.

I'll be taking the number off soon.
seen
Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by Divepen1(m): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
GSteve001:
Congrats, skarlett. Thanks to the judges and the participants, too. Divepen1, you'll organise even greater stuffs. cool
Amen oo
Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
Wow! If I tell you I'm flabbergasted now, that will be a huge understatement. But I want to say this competition was a whole lot of fun while it lasted.

My gratitude goes to the organizers and sponsors of this competition especially Divepen1. It took a lot for you to come up with the idea of organizing this contest in Literature section and seeing it through to the end despite the challenges. More power to your elbow sir kiss

Next is the panel of judges especially Larrysun. Your constructive criticism made me work harder at improving my craft and more importantly, made me never give up. I feel honoured to have been on your team.

I also want to appreciate my fellow contestants
meneski, debbietiyan, kimberlywest, Frankenstein, illicit, missnande, pirioux, oluwabuqqyolo, gmike2rule, kusibe77
and all the others I cannot remember their monikers for their display of good sportsmanship and for encouraging me directly or indirectly to hone my craft.

Finally I want to appreciate my e-fam and fans:
Laveda, Ashjay001, Obiorathesubtle, Kingtom, Naijaboiy, Deetus, Jeffreyjamez, Ferdyboss, Sleekyshuga, Ozila, Darkrebel69, Jacksparrow127, Adelacuna, Twaci, Adeh39, Monalisa185, Zaynie, Mznelly, Emperorlee, Johnsown, Ritababe, Jigsawkillah, Issacolukay, Whizqueen, Adewunmiopeyemi, Alberto2k, Stephenqueen, Chibwike, Iamkingzlee, Kinglekan, Peeparty
abeg if I no metion you nor vex embarassed . I want to thank all of you for turning up for me and giving me your support. Migwo! Ose! Daalu! Danke! kiss

I've been trying to post this since but my network has been really crappy so I apologize for the late post.

And yeah, I got the 23k alert Divepen1 smiley

15 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Sorry to ask, Divepen1, did the judges get something tangible?

1 Like

Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
peeparty:

Congrats dear... you deserve it.

Thanks a lot dear

1 Like

Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
larabae13:
Congratulations sk arlett, you really did a good job.

Missn ande, Gmike 2rule and pir oux you guys were really awesome.

To all the participants of this contest, you guys are the best. It isn't easy to come out and contest but you all guys made it fun and interesting.

Repogirl, Audreytimms, Larrysun you guys were really awesome. I really enjoyed watching you guys judge the contestants even though it wasn't an easy work.

Divepen kudos! You really did it! I know it wasn't easy but you pulled it through.

Great work you guys! I wish to see a bigger, better and more interesting contest next year.

grin grin

Thanks a lot ma'am
Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by Divepen1(m): 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Sorry to ask, Divepen1, did the judges get something tangible?
As much as I wished, I couldn't get to give them something. Surely, next time
Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
GSteve001:
Congrats, skar lett. Thanks to the judges and the participants, too. Divepen1, you'll organise even greater stuffs. cool

Thanks a lot dear
Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
Divepen1:
As much as I wished, I couldn't get to give them something. Surely, next time
Okay, sure.
Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
larabae13:
seen
Thanks.
Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Kusibe77:
angry sk skarl ett where is the speech?

grin grin congrat ma'am

Up now

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Congratulations, Ska rlett. You deserve it.

Thank you, Divep en1. Thank you, Larrysun.

Thanks a lot
Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by Divepen1(m): 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
About The Judges

1. Larrysun
: blogs at https://larrysunwrites./ but will be moving to his permanent site soon. He's a prolific writer whose works have distinguished him from a lot of other writers and had made him a boss in Literature writing. He had embarked on many collaborative works on Nairaland as well as outside Nairaland.

Get his books here

2. AudreyTimms
: She writes at www.Facebook.com/audreytimmss. She's one of Okadabooks 2016 25 Bestsellers of the year. Her book, Unfulfilled Promises' is still one of the 25 bestsellers of August, 2017

Get her books here

3. Repogirl Peju Amadi
: She writes at http://www.pejuscorner./ and has joined Writertain where her works would be treated like the romance Queen she is... She's also one of Okadabooks 2016 Bestsellers and her book was one of July's bestsellers.

get her books here

Meanwhile, acknowledge receipt oo.. Sponsors are watching...

Missnande
Gmike2rule
Piroux

Thanks

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by davide470(m): 6:22am On Aug 25, 2017
Skarlett, Congrats dear! Making us proud as always.. Oya, bring the money!

OluwabuqqyYOLO You are Good!

To all them Judges, respect for you guys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 25, 2017
skarlett:
Wow! If I tell you I'm flabbergasted now, that will be a huge understatement. But I want to say this competition was a whole lot of fun while it lasted.

My gratitude goes to the organizers and sponsors of this competition especially Divepen1. It took a lot for you to come up with the idea of organizing this contest in Literature section and seeing it through to the end despite the challenges. More power to your elbow sir kiss

Next is the panel of judges especially Larrysun. Your constructive criticism made me work harder at improving my craft and more importantly, made me never give up. I feel honoured to have been on your team.

I also want to appreciate my fellow contestants and all the others I cannot remember their monikers for their display of good sportsmanship and for encouraging me directly or indirectly to hone my craft.

Finally I want to appreciate my e-fam and fans: abeg if I no metion you nor vex embarassed . I want to thank all of you for turning up for me and giving me your support. Migwo! Ose! Daalu! Danke! kiss

I've been trying to post this since but my network has been really crappy so I apologize for the late post.

And yeah, I got the 23k alert Divepen1 smiley
It's always good to make something positive here. While some girls are busy changing DPs and perhaps claiming what they aren't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by seguno2: 7:16am On Aug 25, 2017
Great way for our Oga at the top to give back to the nairalanders who create the content for his platform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by costal(m): 7:16am On Aug 25, 2017
Congrat @ miss skarlett wish u more. Success in all u do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by Dcaliphate(m): 7:23am On Aug 25, 2017
skarlett:
I'm really swamped with different emotions right now, embarassed , I think I'll have to prepare a speech for this...

BRB
Congrats Scarlett Johansson cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by laborious(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2017
Oya wait, the next edition shud come up fast o coz I don dey hear 60k,abi is it only 4 females? Dunno were I was wen this one started gan!!! Anyway congrats to d winner.
Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by Gmike2rule(m): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2017
My profound gratitude goes to my Judges Audreytimms and Larrysun. Then to the organisers of this competition. I wasn't a writer, I was a poet. I just tried my hands on it. Thank you Divepen1 for this.
God bless the sponsors. I never expected anything from the competition at all. So when I heard I'm getting 18k which I got, I was so exultant.
Thank you...

3 Likes

Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by ritababe(f): 7:55am On Aug 25, 2017
congrat skarlett, you deserve it.
Re: Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle by hucienda: 8:05am On Aug 25, 2017
Two ladies winning the literature prizes on fp. Guys go be like: "Wi wee not take it!" angry angry angry

Congratulations skarlett. More ink to thy feather and papyrus.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Parents Banned Me From Speaking Igbo.. I Learnt From Yorubas ---T.N. Adaobi / REVENGE (an Action Thriller) / Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.