Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,483 members, 7,840,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Is There Something Wrong With Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Something Wrong With Me? (3032 Views)

Is This Abnormal? Is Something Wrong With Me? Pls I Need Your Advise. / ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? / Is Something Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by agabaI23(m): 1:37am On Feb 04, 2010
ayettymama:

wats the sigh for??
Why did u remove you pic?
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by ayettymama(f): 1:38am On Feb 04, 2010
really??

where are they

show me show me!!

lol

my friends keep tellin me to take it off!
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by agabaI23(m): 1:40am On Feb 04, 2010
Na wa! This your friends are jealous!
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by Abekeade08(f): 1:42am On Feb 04, 2010
Girl someone has to tell her as it is Grin Grin Honestly I dont get why married folk cheat, [b]if I have a hubby I know what I will be doing with free time [/b]Wink Wink Anyhoo, hope you are well Smiley

My dear, we are of like mind.

I am well. I hope you are too. wink
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 04, 2010
ayettymama:

really??

where are they

show me show me!!

lol

my friends keep tellin me to take it off!

A lot, everywhere lol. I'm one of them tongue tongue

sowwy, I always get that bubbling feeling when I meet another Ekiti, even on NL cheesy
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by ayettymama(f): 1:45am On Feb 04, 2010
unno

get overly exited!!lol

there isnt enuff of us!
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 04, 2010
ayettymama:

unno

get overly exited!!lol

there isnt enuff of us!
grin grin grin grin

You right wink BTW, plz remove my husband's pix from your profile cool
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by ayettymama(f): 1:52am On Feb 04, 2010
loooooooooooool

hehehehehe

dont let us fight!!

there will be war

there will be bloodshed!

let trey stay here

i refuse to share!
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by Busybody2(f): 1:55am On Feb 04, 2010
What nonsense and radarada is this, you second rate Ekiti girls should thank your lucky stars my phone don't have a report to moderator button. What can fa? Trying to compare Ekiti to Osun, arifin and arrant nonsense of the highest order. Shior.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 04, 2010
Busy_body:

What nonsense and radarada is this, you second rate Ekiti girls should thank your lucky stars my phone don't have a report to moderator button. What can fa? Trying to compare Ekiti to Osun, arifin and arrant nonsense of the highest order. Shior.
grin grin grin grin grin Iyalode, I loff you too. lol, no let jelosy kill you tongue tongue tongue

@ayettymama
rora o. . . . lol I dey go before Iyalode buzzes her hubby wale.star to come and ban us grin grin smiley
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 04, 2010
Abekeade08:

My dear, we are of like mind.

I am well. I hope you are too. wink
Im doing great hun smiley smiley. Hope you havnt been working out too hard though dont kill nobody grin grin grin
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by ayettymama(f): 2:15am On Feb 04, 2010
Busy_body:

ooo
inno what ur problem is na

an ekiti girl has stolen ur bf she??

i apologise on her behalf

ur bf just wanted to go where the grass is greener

dont worry ur own is coming soon

pele
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 2:22am On Feb 04, 2010
ayettymama:

ooo
inno what your problem is na

an ekiti girl has stolen your bf she??

i apologise on her behalf

your bf just wanted to go where the grass is greener

dont worry your own is coming soon

pele

LOL Chill, its Iyalode. . . . she messes around like that.

If na serious fight, me don run comot. . . . If na another person, hmmm wink
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by Busybody2(f): 2:41am On Feb 04, 2010
Who is messing around, i can't take an insult of that magnitude, no way, igi imu jina sori na, if na EGUN OR TAPA OR IGBIRA you Ekiti parapo wan compare yourself too i go know say you understand your level, but to try and put yourself on the same pedestal as Osun girls, can't happen in a million years, you wan fly before learning to walk, impossicant.

Oya come here FL Alagolo, i know you have been standing at attention behind me for the past 13 hours, i am in a generous mood tonight so take the rest of the night off and pass my handbag and gele to AYETTYMAMA and tell her to carry them and follow me to the bathroom, i need to top up my atike for WALESTAR'S impending visit, thanks for reminding me it is his night, i nearly double booked tumfulu instead tonight, lol.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 04, 2010
Iyalode, go and sleep. Nnkan n ja yin je ni furo furo grin
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by ayettymama(f): 2:54am On Feb 04, 2010
^^lmao
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by Busybody2(f): 3:10am On Feb 04, 2010
Fl Alagolo, una nefa commot? OK sorry i forgot i promised to give you $2 to buy gala.

Oya Ayettymama, bring my bag, put it on the table and go and get me water to drink, and next time i call you, say "yes ma" and don't look me in the eye, only Alagolo is allowed to meet my gaze cos she's been my loyal gbewudani for the past 17 years, lol.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 3:16am On Feb 04, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you also seeing oasis in the far distance?
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by ssumpta(f): 3:53am On Feb 04, 2010
back to thread.
@ Poster. Don't tell him. Honesty is not the best policy in this case.
anways, why are u fantasizing over sb u haven't seen in a decade? smtin must be lacking in ur marriage. Why do i get d feeling u'd go n start an illicit affair? Goodluck
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by Zimex: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2010
Thanks everyone for the comments!

First of all, my husband being away most times is not an issue, i just wanted you guys to have some background information.  I love my husband very much and I don't feel neglected in anyway. He calls 6 to 10 times everyday, we pray together morning and night and whenever he is around, he gives me 100% attention.

My husband and i are very close. Even though he is out most times, we talk about everything under the sun, he is like a big brother to me. However, this case is unique and that is why am thinking twice before going to him.

I'm sure the feeling i have for this other guy is temporary and i won't do anything silly (i even feel like am getting over it already after reading all these comments grin)

I haven't decided whether or not to tell my husband  (thinking it might come up later, am sure we would have a good laugh over it grin)

Thanks once again. Sharing this with you guys really helped.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Questions Men Ask When Caught Cheating. Lol / Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? / 7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.