Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

What Would You Do If Your Fiancee's Parents Ordered Assassins To Kill You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Fiancee's Parents Ordered Assassins To Kill You (777 Views)

Visiting My Fiancee's Parents For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Them? / Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee’s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Fiancee's Parents Ordered Assassins To Kill You by anneboleyn(f): 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nairalanders, what would you do if your fiancee's parents ordered assassins to kill you because they seriously disapprove of your intended marriage to their daughter? Now, imagine that you love your intended very much, would you end your relationship as a result of her parent's actions or would you still go ahead to marry her.What would you do, and how would you handle the situation. I wonder
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee's Parents Ordered Assassins To Kill You by Caustics: 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
anneboleyn:
Nairalanders, what would you do if your fiancee's parents ordered assassins to kill you because they seriously disapprove of your intended marriage to their daughter? Now, imagine that you love your intended very much, would you end your relationship as a result of her parent's actions or would you still go ahead to marry her.What would you do, and how would you handle the situation. I wonder
Simple. Kill the assassins and dump their bodies in her parent's house. Then show the girl what her parents did. then kill her in front of them and kill them in front of me and commit suicide.

since you are asking what can never happen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee's Parents Ordered Assassins To Kill You by Alphamale2017(m): 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
anneboleyn:

wait it happened to you or u just want to create problems for nairalnaders and expect them to solve it . seems u are on vacation. u have too much time to burn

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee's Parents Ordered Assassins To Kill You by Young03(m): 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
Try escaping from the assassins
Prepare yourself

Go to ur fiancée's parents place with a clean pistol

Shoot them 3times each
from that no barrier on ur way
next take ur fiancee to court for marriage
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee's Parents Ordered Assassins To Kill You by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Caustics:
Simple. Kill the assassins and dump their bodies in her parent's house. Then show the girl what her parents did. then kill her in front of them and kill them in front of me and commit suicide.

Movie teller
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee's Parents Ordered Assassins To Kill You by Fadiga24(m): 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
Too much season movies grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee's Parents Ordered Assassins To Kill You by subtlemee(f): 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
I'll flee o...I will not marry my intended from the grave na then i'll tender all evidences to my intended so he'll know the reasons for my action and to also know the kind of parents he has
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee's Parents Ordered Assassins To Kill You by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
anneboleyn:
I'll Run... Leave him with immediate alacrity.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee's Parents Ordered Assassins To Kill You by lekjons(m): 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Wake up from the dream!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee's Parents Ordered Assassins To Kill You by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
Do you really wish to know what i will do?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee's Parents Ordered Assassins To Kill You by muller101(m): 11:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Call Evans to resume
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee's Parents Ordered Assassins To Kill You by tosyne2much(m): 6:19am On Jul 14, 2017
Lai lai I won't back out of the relationship considering the magnitude of my love for her cool
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee's Parents Ordered Assassins To Kill You by herlarho(m): 6:49am On Jul 14, 2017
what I will do is simple.................

1 I will kill the assassins..........

2 I will kill her parent.............

[s]what I will do is simple.................

[/s]what I will do is simple.................

3 I will give my love away...........
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee's Parents Ordered Assassins To Kill You by anneboleyn(f): 7:07am On Jul 14, 2017
@Alphamale2017, the story I just posted is based on an actual experience a young man in the US had which I read about. Its not about me not knowing what to do with my time. I only wanted to know what people on this forum would do in the situation. Since I didn't personally ask you for your comments, kindly keep your opinions to yourself next time
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee's Parents Ordered Assassins To Kill You by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 14, 2017
Caustics:

grin grin grin
Harsh bro.
Very harsh.
Epic response.
grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee's Parents Ordered Assassins To Kill You by mikolo80: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2017
kill them all
Re: What Would You Do If Your Fiancee's Parents Ordered Assassins To Kill You by yvelchstores(f): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
comments above are stupid. if such happens, u go your way. marriage isn't do or die plus there are other women in d world.

(1) (Reply)

Heterosexual South African Women Are The Least Sexually Satisfied In The World / Constantly Begging For S*x / You Must Have Observed This Trend At Some Point On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.