Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

You Must Have Observed This Trend At Some Point On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Must Have Observed This Trend At Some Point On Social Media (767 Views)

Few Things I Have Observed About Women / Your Woman Will Always Have Her Legs Separated At Some Point / Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Have Observed This Trend At Some Point On Social Media by Maxvasia(m): 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Chat with you..... No
Reply chats..... Akuko
Like your posts.... For where?
Comment on your post..... Never
Share your post..... For what kwanu? Who u epp?
When you tag them..... They will jejely untag themselves

But when they want to contest for the Face of zobo, kwunu, kwili kwili, flawless body of fufu
Beauty peagants of mami water, Pimpled face of OAU, UNIBEN, OR UNILAG, Best makeup of amadioha or Partners of Onye Izuzu 1 of Ndi portor- portor.

U will see them invading ur inbox like ndi python dance and ask you to like, share and tag ur friends, friends of friends, ur Ex and ur ancestors sef. They suddenly forget "the golden rule"....

I have unfriended more than 30 of them that engage in such Buffoonery....

Feel free to add yours

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Must Have Observed This Trend At Some Point On Social Media by flames007(m): 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Maxvasia:
Chat with you..... No
Reply chats..... Akuko
When you tag them..... They will jejely untag theirselves

But when they want to contest for the Face of zobo, kwunu, kwili kwili, flawless body of fufu
Beauty peagants of mami water, Pimpled face of OAU, UNIBEN, OR UNILAG, Best makeup of amadioha or Partners of Onye Izuzu 1 of Ndi portor- portor.

U will see them invading ur inbox like ndi python dance and ask you to like, share and tag ur friends, friends of friends, ur Ex and ur ancestors sef. They suddenly forget "the golden rule"....

Feel free to add yours
grin grin I swear dem girl don't think about the future. He who kicks at people when on his royal horse has fogotten that he might need their help if he falls from it.

1 Like

Re: You Must Have Observed This Trend At Some Point On Social Media by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
Maxvasia:
Chat with you..... No
Reply chats..... Akuko
When you tag them..... They will jejely untag theirselves

Feel free to add yours

Hahahahah..abeegi, which social media?
Lemme follow u but all i ask, dont follow me back grin

1 Like

Re: You Must Have Observed This Trend At Some Point On Social Media by newyorks(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
:-(sad
Re: You Must Have Observed This Trend At Some Point On Social Media by shinarlaura(f): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hahahah.. u re right. That's when some will know ur existence.

1 Like

Re: You Must Have Observed This Trend At Some Point On Social Media by Maxvasia(m): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahahah..abeegi, which social media?
Lemme follow u but all i ask, dont follow me back grin
Feel free
Re: You Must Have Observed This Trend At Some Point On Social Media by flames007(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
shinarlaura:
Hahahah.. u re right. That's when some will know ur existence.
hmm.......from experience.
Re: You Must Have Observed This Trend At Some Point On Social Media by shinarlaura(f): 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
flames007:
hmm.......from experience.

grin
Re: You Must Have Observed This Trend At Some Point On Social Media by Emarvel(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
LOL

AH TIRE 4 DEM OOO

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Explain This.. Mature Minds Only / Guys!! See The 6 Signs That Shows A Woman Cannot C0nceive Again…ladies Watch Out / 5 Great Things That Shows He/she Loves You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.