Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Our Tradition Has Made Our Men Selfish!!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Tradition Has Made Our Men Selfish!!!! (5612 Views)

Coronavirus: Our Men Are Fucking Us Too Much- Ghana Women Protest / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / I Saw This And I Wanted To Cry For Our Men.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Tradition Has Made Our Men Selfish!!!! by itsmeurLady(f): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
ayokellany:

This your kind thread de vex me. How many men in your family said all the rubbish you posited to their lovers ? Abi your family member no de practise naija tradition ?

U no sabi read na, nai make u dey vex. U no see MOST men for der abi u nor kno the meaning of MOST or u think say MOST and ALL na the same thing Oga pls read with understanding and don't rush to quote next time
Re: Our Tradition Has Made Our Men Selfish!!!! by itsmeurLady(f): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
hooklover:
It's cos of post like this I Bleep at least 2ladies daily.
I try to get new ones as much as possible and wen necessary recycling old ones...

So far what has the bleeping done for you Has it propelled u forward? No! So stop deceiving ppl that u are happy with ur life whereas u are not. U are only wasting your time
Re: Our Tradition Has Made Our Men Selfish!!!! by rocketsky11: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
That's very true. You can get a man with modern values who will cherish you for marriage. Have you visited LostRib.com? Check it out here http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v.
Re: Our Tradition Has Made Our Men Selfish!!!! by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
sunshineG:
now sis don't ever try to make any decision out of fear

Don't try to over think the marriage issue either, you might just get lost in your own thoughts of perfection and everything or anyone else will appear inperfect to you

When it comes to choosing a man you must trust your judgment and don't let pressure or your idea of perfection cloud your judgment

There are lots of good men out there, just don't be in haist to choose one,
Watch them
His character
His comments
The way he treats others
The way he treats himself

All these will give you a clue to who he may become and how you will be compatible with him
Hence, key to your happiness
my guy its like you dont understand the laws of change. i belive you just have to be lucky to find a partner you are compartable to or you just compromise or remain single for the rest of your life because you can check for all this things you mebtioned and after marriage you partner changes completely to what you knew him or her to be during courtship.
Re: Our Tradition Has Made Our Men Selfish!!!! by Sierusvirus(m): 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
itsmeurLady:

With all this plenty things u wrote, if they start to write men own, we will not leave here. Only a matured mind (both men and women) will truly understand and appreciate the message I just passed,most Nairaland Men are always too quick to attack ladies when they see such post without reading and understanding . Oga u do not understand the post I wrote, tell me I will explain.

Bear in mind am not attacking anybody but trying to clear things.
Am not surprised with your responses because the message you just passed was a CON message to attack men and give room for sympathy on women.
I don't think you have anything to write about men because greater % of men are more open than women, women don't like their secrets to be revealed but if you so wish , am ready because I have enough to write on.
You don't need to explain yourself because I can give you three different meaning and explanation of every sentence you wrote and still tell you the exact one you have in mind, Not everybody can do that ,,,,lol.
My write up is a simply analysis of what you know that is happening and still on going but some woman won't accept it. Its not a big deal to create another topic stating " How many guys were raped and sexually abused by some mothers, sisters,female cousins, Aunt and see comments, it will be obvious you are hiding away from the truth, because men don't talk doesn't mean we don't know, its just only that the law is against male gender and in favor of female but its just a matter of time.
"If you seek equity, you come with clean hands and if you want equity , you do equity"
Food for thought , only if you understand.
Work on it.
Re: Our Tradition Has Made Our Men Selfish!!!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
itsmeurLady:
I Got this from a post and when I read it, I was troubled in my heart because this seems to be the norm amongst most of our Men even here on NL. I hope this passes a msg to any traditional selfcentered Man out der!!!

When a Man Cheats, they say Cs the woman doesn't satisfy him... When he beats her, they all say she is rude to him, when he likes anal sex they will say Cs she's loose and Marriage is for better for worse. Are Women meant to be Slaves in Nigeria self You Men make us feel like it's our own job alone to make marriage work. When she cannot still bear a child, they will say it's her fault. U forget one single detail... that our Men are selfish... so selfish that they think they are doing women a favour by marrying them. If a woman is more successful than a man... She's a prostitute. If she's not she is a Gold digger. Is it fair Oga If u turn out bad, They say Cs ur mother didn't train you well but if u are good, you are your father's child. Is it fair at all? It's OK for a man to cheat but it's not okay for a woman to cheat. Is it fair to your sisters and daughters If a woman is raped, it's her fault that the man chose to be an animal. It's not Funny!!!! Change begins with You and I!!! Let's promote Change, Fairness and Equity among ourselves so that tomorrow Our Children/loved ones can be saved from this tragic mindset.

What inspired all of these?
Re: Our Tradition Has Made Our Men Selfish!!!! by itsmeurLady(f): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

What inspired all of these?

Experiences from People around Me, Strangers, Friends
Re: Our Tradition Has Made Our Men Selfish!!!! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Experiences from People around Me, Strangers, Friends

Lol
Re: Our Tradition Has Made Our Men Selfish!!!! by frankkydee(m): 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Lmao... Oga nor vex, no be me start am oo grin grin and I'm even surprised u are seeing it for the first time. It's a popular abbreviation

No,at least you can use cos or becos. Simple
Re: Our Tradition Has Made Our Men Selfish!!!! by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 22, 2017
Fadiga24:
Yet again.
grin grin this one weak me
Re: Our Tradition Has Made Our Men Selfish!!!! by GOFRONT(m): 5:17am On Sep 22, 2017
And since we all came from a woman
Got our name from a woman and our game from a woman
I wonder why we take from our women
Why we beat our women, do we hate our women?

I think it's time to kill for our women
Time to heal our women,
Be real to our women........
Re: Our Tradition Has Made Our Men Selfish!!!! by bull67: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2020
we cant be equal. even in animal kingdoms they are not equal. but men should try to take care of our women and stop being selfish to them. women too respectyour boyfriends or husband. please dont opy the west i live in . what you see on TV is fake love. too many women without husbands, lots of singles. women in niger, i beg have kids marry to the right family, if he messes up stay single and take care of your kids. my yoruba proverb says OKO WON LODE there are not so many husbands out there
Re: Our Tradition Has Made Our Men Selfish!!!! by Bennysam: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2020
itsmeurLady:

I understand that too and dats y I used the word in my introductory sentence "Most" and not "All"... buh majority is the order of the day... if u go through this thread, some posters are already proving it by their remarks... Good Men that appreciate Values are Rare but there are still some Good ones out der
You're indeed confused

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lovemaking More Important To Me Than Anything, Husband Says As ‘tired’ Wife Seek / Below Is A Clear Picture Of A Real Man � / The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.