Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? (9705 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / If You Fall Into Any Of These Categories, You're A FUGLY Girl!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2012
When I first saw nairaland's romance section, I thought it was going to be a place to meet some of the best gash naija has to offer; but that's far from the truth. All the girls on NL look ugly, talk ugly, and act ugly. It seems ugliness is the order of the day on NL. If the girls on NL are the best Nigeria has to offer - I guess I'll never move to Nigeria. A guy like me needs a pretty feminine face, with a perfect body around me all the time. I already gave up on Nigeria girls in London cos most of them are average looking, and boring in bed - and I guess Nigerian girls in Nigeria are not better.

N/B: Even the ones in photo-shopped pictures look so bummy undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Dyt(f): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2012
seen
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend: When I first saw nairaland's romance section, I thought it was going to be a place to meet some of the best gash naija has to offer; but that's far from the truth. All the girls on NL look ugly, talk ugly, and act ugly. It seems ugliness is the order of the day on NL. If the girls on NL are the best Nigeria has to offer - I guess I'll never move to Nigeria. A guy like me needs a pretty feminine face, with a perfect body around me all the time. I already gave up on Nigeria girls in London cos most of them are average looking, and boring in bed - and I guess Nigerian girls in Nigeria are not better.

your sista and ur mother included abi?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2012
bennyraz: your sista and ur mother included abi?

My mother was a beauty queen, and my sisters' took her genes - they're some of the exceptional ones. cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2012
Dyt: seen

Please, tuck in your face, huh lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

My mother was a beauty queen, and my sisters' took her genes - they're some of the exceptional ones. cheesy
which year was ur mother a beauty queen
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Chimezie198(m): 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend: When I first saw nairaland's romance section, I thought it was going to be a place to meet some of the best gash naija has to offer; but that's far from the truth. All the girls on NL look ugly, talk ugly, and act ugly. It seems ugliness is the order of the day on NL. If the girls on NL are the best Nigeria has to offer - I guess I'll never move to Nigeria. A guy like me needs a pretty feminine face, with a perfect body around me all the time. I already gave up on Nigeria girls in London cos most of them are average looking, and boring in bed - and I guess Nigerian girls in Nigeria are not better.

Idowu>egbO is more fuglier

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nayah(f): 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2012
wink
Chimezie198: Idowu>egbO is more fuglier
hehehe Bittyend there's different way to declare your love to your sisters
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by slimyem: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2012

awww..someone's really bitter and acting it.
Rejection much?cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2012
Nayah: wink
hehehe Bittyend there's different way to declare your love to your sisters

Nayah, I want to declare my love for you wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Chimezie198(m): 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2012
Nayah: wink
sad
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2012
Chimezie198: Idowu>egbO is more fuglier
omo una. Wetin idowu do u? Why are u so obsessed wit yoruba girls. First it was slimyem. Abeg Sho ara e o. Ko ma lo ja si gutter
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2012
slimyem: awww..someone's really bitter and acting it.
Rejection much?cheesy cheesy

Bitter? Nigerian girls are the easiest for me, I pick and dump - no hard work. I've never been to Naija party in London and not get at least two naija girls to bleep the week after. I'm not bitter, I'm just keeping it real. If I see a pretty naija girl on here, I'll be the first to put it out there, ya dig?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

Nayah, I want to declare my love for you wink

thank u madam. He's tryin to woo Dyt and d trick no work. He wan kan dey maga
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Chimezie198(m): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2012
Slimyem is quite preety but her set of teeth is something else! She really need to see a dentist.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nayah(f): 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2012
Chimezie198: sad
Are you sad bro??
@Poster, you don't know maybe I've got Nigerian blood...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by tobnical(m): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2012
guy, if u no get beta tin talk abeg go sleep. so disgusting and humiliating!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2012
Nayah:
Are you sad bro??
@Poster, you don't know maybe I've got Nigerian blood...

You're camerounian! And I know you're freaky
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Chimezie198(m): 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2012
Nayah:
Are you sad bro??
sad sad
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nayah(f): 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

You're camerounian! And I know you're freaky
lol I'm freaky how do you know that? btw I'm also Tanzanian
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nayah(f): 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2012
Chimezie198: sad sad
tell me...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2012
Nayah:
lol I'm freaky how do you know that? btw I'm also Tanzanian

I can see it in your eyes, beau.
And it looks like you're definitely blessed in all departments, in the right proportions. grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2012
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2012
NeekyBerry: #hand in d air#......i beg 2 differ......dnt pour ur anger on evry1

You beg to differ, yet you won't show us what you look like undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nayah(f): 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

I can see it in your eyes, beau.
And it looks like you're definitely blessed in all departments, in the right proportions. grin
Oh! thanks but that's the thing you should tell to your sisters wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2012
NeekyBerry: #hand in d air#......i beg 2 differ......dnt pour ur anger on evry1

are u fulani or red bororo?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2012
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2012
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by Chimezie198(m): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2012
Nayah:
tell me...
Nayah sad sad ;(
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by slimyem: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2012
bittyend:

Bitter? Nigerian girls are the easiest for me, I pick and dump - no hard work. I've never been to Naija party in London and not get at least two naija girls to bleep the week after. I'm not bitter, I'm just keeping it real. If I see a pretty naija girl on here, I'll be the first to put it out there, ya dig?
well,you sound like you are just hating for no reason in particular.
And trust me,Naija has really pretty women...
Pictures could be deceptive!
Look beyond them!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by slimyem: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2012
Chimezie198: Slimyem is quite preety but her set of teeth is something else! She really need to see a dentist.
oh really?
Refer me!cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? by bittyend(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2012
Nayah:
Oh! thanks but that's the thing you should tell to your sisters wink

What sisters? I'm sorry, I'm not a fan of incest - and if you mean Nigerian girls, they're at the butt-crack of my list. I can't deal with ugly and boring people. By the way, I've got a thing for french speaking girls. wink I had a fling with a french girl from Marseille, but her ancestry was Martinique like two years ago, and she was nice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

About That Romantic Night With Bae (photos) / Guys How Do You Feel When A Girl Call You 'dear' By Man Of List / How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.