Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady (40185 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by johnmario50(m): 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
baby from d first tym I saw u, I no DAT an Angel is missing in heaven.

kikikikikikijikikikiliki
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by kumulus(m): 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Another thing they say is "do you reply PM"? cheesy

Bros!!! You sure say this one dey work
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by animalscientist(m): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
The way the chemistry works is you The moment I saw u there is a chemistry reaction that took place in my life Lol
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by Consray(f): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Liability:
My own is.....i have big preeek i will satisfy u and scatter ur toto until u cant walk again due to my sexual strenght. And ladies love me for this statemnt
hmmm there is no kind of being....... that we are not gonna meet here on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by Consray(f): 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
pussypounder:
Guys try this technique
Sweetheart, you look very juicy and I will not mind to eat your snail even though it smells like rotten fish wink
My love, my pricccck just died and I will love to bury it in your shittttbox embarassed
I am an asstronaut and my next mission is to explore Uranus and your clitorissss lipsrsealed
Please can I put just my mushroom tip in your slippery slimy snail? I promise not to explode my come unless it is too sweet shocked
Thank me later wink
and when i hear this kind one.....i will just carry my legs on my head and use my vampire speed and flew the scene.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
kumulus:

Bros!!! You sure say this one dey work
Yes e still dey work oooo egbon.. Some guys still dey use that scope take trap ladies for here cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by greatman247(m): 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
Omotayor123:
More....

1. I just like you, let's be Friends.
2. You look exactly like my mum
3. Can I help with that?
4. Any man will be lucky to have you. you're a perfect wife material

grin grin tongue

Ojasi baje grin grin grin
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by kumulus(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yes e still dey work oooo egbon.. Some guys still dey use that scope take trap ladies for here cheesy

Egbon bawo In that case lemme try it in this thread to rest its efficacy...if e no work ehn! You don enta am oo cheesy

•••Make ah sharply find one babe for here ( I cast and bind any and every Bobrisky on this thread in Kanu's name)
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by kumulus(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
fastgyal:
The stages the OP listed above are for Learners.

Do you reply PMs.... I'd like to know you but NO!!!! I'M NOT FALLING IN LOVE. Mba tongue
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by kumulus(m): 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
tosyne2much:

^^^ I don use am o....If e go bounce peren...oti he igbese broda
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
kumulus:

Egbon bawo In that case lemme try it in this thread to rest its efficacy...if e no work ehn! You don enta am oo cheesy

•••Make ah sharply find one babe for here ( I cast and bind any and every Bobrisky on this thread in Kanu's name)
Try am and e go work unless your village people get you for their contact cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by kumulus(m): 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Try am and e go work unless your village people get for your contact cheesy

Alaye!! No come here dey put failsafe joor sad

If e no work you go compensate me with confirm babe lol tongue
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by fastgyal(f): 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
kumulus:

Do you reply PMs.... I'd like to know you but NO!!!! I'M NOT FALLING IN LOVE. Mba tongue
lol. let's see how it goes
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by Ladycloud(f): 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

hmmm

I don't think a guy can waste such words on you!
Haaaarsh sad

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by Consray(f): 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
[/b]
Iykefirm:
na only broke guys de do such words de chase gals,if you gat money na him go de do the works for you
weather you are a billionaire or a trillionaire and girls throw themselves on you like flies there is still this one girl that you will also want to use those words on

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
kumulus:

Alaye!! No come here dey put failsafe joor sad

If e no work you go compensate me with confirm babe lol tongue
Where I wan come see the babe now? cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by Ladycloud(f): 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
Some guys can be really forward... Like
Hey girl, I like you and would really want to be close to you.. wink

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by Ladycloud(f): 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
Consray:
and when i hear this kind one.....i will just carry my legs on my head and use my vampire speed and flew the scene.
lol cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by austyn0(m): 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Another thing they say is "do you reply PM"? cheesy
Another thing you say not ''they say''...grin

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by kumulus(m): 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Where I wan come see the babe now? cheesy

God iyaff saved you...buh let's see if your chi will save you finish sad

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
austyn0:
Another thing you say not ''they say''...grin
I don't say that bro cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by austyn0(m): 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
Surprisingly, I told one few hours ago if she do take her bath with the same soap as these girls(pointing to an orange drugs calendar featuring charming ladies advertising Delta soap) Uwa nkea cef gringrin
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by kumulus(m): 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
fastgyal:
lol. let's see how it goes

I hope this isn't a cook-up btw you and tosyn sha tongue Oya ff and do the needful wink
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by BiafranBushBoy: 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ladycloud:
Haaaarsh sad

smiles...

it wasn't. smiley
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by Seunnzy(m): 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
durentchigozie:
11. 30 billion for akant when they have nothing, they manage to eat their fathers money but wont let us hear word. Singing rubbish with ofonja squeezed frog voice

Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by emzeezlee(m): 12:14am On Jul 15, 2017
A friend of mine uses this line ''ave any1 told u,you are xtremely beautiful''..d girl wil fall sharp sharp..i dn't blame them thought..who know like better compliments..even u sef OP... U qo fall 1 time
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by stabilizer: 12:23am On Jul 15, 2017
durentchigozie:
11. 30 billion for akant when they have nothing, they manage to eat their fathers money but wont let us hear word. Singing rubbish with ofonja squeezed frog voice

How you take escape ? Our government really need to put in more effort on our Prison security. Be careful if you dont wanna go back boy

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 15, 2017
durentchigozie:

grin grin
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by omakay(m): 12:58am On Jul 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
See the way laugh here cheesy

How your padi take know me? And why him talk say I must comment on this kind thread? cheesy

Lalalastical = Snake

Tosyne2much = relationship matter

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by madjune(m): 4:00am On Jul 15, 2017
Do you do free midnight call?

My love is that cheap, baby.
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by Liability(m): 4:51am On Jul 15, 2017
Consray:
hmmm there is no kind of being....... that we are not gonna meet here on Nairaland
why r u covering ur armpit na?
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by enoch273: 6:49am On Jul 15, 2017
fastgyal:
All these are baby methods na.
The one I'm familiar with is "let me just put the tip"
hahahahaha

Can I also put my tip ? kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth / 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.