Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady (40188 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / Things You Hear When Men Cheat!. / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by cthia(f): 8:00am On Jul 15, 2017
Leonbonapart:
And the mumu lady will be like: No let your girlfriend break my head ooo
lol...how you take know
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2017
omakay:

Lalalastical = Snake
Tosyne2much = relationship matter
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na my ministry be that abi? cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by Leonbonapart(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2017
cthia:

lol...how you take know
cos we where all once in the game
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by Consray(f): 8:45am On Jul 15, 2017
Liability:
why r u covering ur armpit na?
protecting it from some badass...... like you
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by Liability(m): 9:13am On Jul 15, 2017
Consray:
has anyone told u how extremely beautiful you are?
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by vicben27(m): 9:14am On Jul 15, 2017
jst tell her you find her attractive and you want to snatch her from her man! its works like magic( it all depends ones carisma getin a lady dis dayz is as simple as ABC) thank. me later
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by vicben27(m): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2017
Consray:
you look like my girlfrnd. wat can we do abt that!
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by Consray(f): 10:01am On Jul 15, 2017
vicben27:
you look like my girlfrnd. wat can we do abt that!
oh! I think i like this one, is that your way.... of getting them?
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by Consray(f): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2017
Liability:
has anyone told u how extremely beautiful you are?
No...... They only tell me.. That i am HOT but not beautiful......

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by vicben27(m): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2017
Consray:
oh! I think i like this one, is that your way.... of getting them?
there is no sure way dear! i jst say wats on my mind, like am doin right nw! you look cute(jst lik my sweedy), i most say! you caught my eyes n my mind too!
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by Consray(f): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2017
vicben27:
there is no sure way dear! i jst say wats on my mind, like am doin right nw! you look cute(jst lik my sweedy), i most say! you caught my eyes n my mind too!
hmmm interesting, dude! and i think... u caught my mind with those words too!
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by vicben27(m): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2017
Consray:
hmmm interesting, dude! and i think... u caught my mind with those words too!
lol nauty u. u've got a grt sense of humor i mst say! i lik u! already. dnt mind me sha i too get sweet mouth.
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by Liability(m): 10:31am On Jul 15, 2017
Consray:
No...... They only tell me.. That i am HOT but not beautiful......
they were just deceiving you. You were hot for there hungry preeeks and mouth to suck ur klitoris.

Which is decceit....but ayam here telling u u r biutiful
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by Consray(f): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2017
Liability:
they were just deceiving you. You were hot for there hungry preeeks and mouth to suck ur klitoris.

Which is decceit....but ayam here telling u u r biutiful
thanks dude
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by Consray(f): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2017
vicben27:
lol nauty u. u've got a grt sense of humor i mst say! i lik u! already. dnt mind me sha i too get sweet mouth.
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by Consray(f): 10:48am On Jul 15, 2017
vicben27:
oh my world! And i was already falling for him...
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by vicben27(m): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2017
Consray:
oh my world! And i was already falling for him...
lol you dnt need to fall dear stand tall n soar high sweedy! i cud jst say dos sweet words n hav u tag along dear! but i'm retired frm chasing Beutiful ladies who are as sweet as you! i'm stickin to jst one(hopeful my wify). i mst say ur sweet. dnt let anyone tell you different. get that nice guy n i'll treat you like the queen dat you are! much respect sweedy
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by sparkwil(m): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2017
fastgyal:
All these are baby methods na.
The one I'm familiar with is "let me just put the tip"
hahahahaha

smiley
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by ACURASPEEDO(m): 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
Mommy me o sinile
Daddy me osinile
Egbon Me o sinile
EMI Nikan mo wanle wa gba kondo kondo.
Wa would commando
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by Consray(f): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
vicben27:
lol you dnt need to fall dear stand tall n soar high sweedy! i cud jst say dos sweet words n hav u tag along dear! but i'm retired frm chasing Beutiful ladies who are as sweet as you! i'm stickin to jst one(hopeful my wify). i mst say ur sweet. dnt let anyone tell you different. get that nice guy n i'll treat you like the queen dat you are! much respect sweedy
smile thanks swt
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by cthia(f): 11:01am On Jul 16, 2017
Leonbonapart:
cos we where all once in the game
okay ooo....
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by Lavendra(f): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
Consray:
thanks dude
Don't listen to him, he is deceiving you.
Re: The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady by Consray(f): 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lavendra:

Don't listen to him, he is deceiving you.
smiling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.