Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook (6561 Views)

My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by MrCork: 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
Inanna:
Don't you have balls to lick or something? Ok keep quoting me.

..you said she more beauuuriful than u becuzz he as taste (read your last post)...shame on u for sayin another woman is more superior pass u...shame!!!(no oofeense) undecided
Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Keep lusting over my thighs.
Jointhemiltons2:

Dz ur laps sef
Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by lozairio(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
embarassed
Inanna:
He's got good taste. The first girl has nice, perky tîts.
So are we gonna condemn the girls who probably think they're in a relationship him or the whôre of a man that's sleeping with several girls? If anyone should be shamed, it should be the man.
Why you put you're lap for you're dp I just dey look am naim my babe just catch me na fight we dey soo embarassed
Inanna:
He's got good taste. The first girl has nice, perky tîts.
So are we gonna condemn the girls who probably think they're in a relationship him or the whôre of a man that's sleeping with several girls? If anyone should be shamed, it should be the man.
Why you put you're lap for you're dp I just dey look am naim my babe just catch me na fight we dey soo
Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Fadiga24(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
Inanna:

And why exactly did you put them there undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
Because it's s my profile and I can put whatever the fuçk I want. I'm not castigating him though. I would lust over them too.
Fadiga24:

And why exactly did you put them there undecided
Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Fadiga24(m): 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Inanna:
Because it's s my profile and I can put whatever the fuçk I want. I'm not castigating him though. I would lust over them too.

Whatever rocks your attention seeking boat.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Thank you.
Fadiga24:

Whatever rocks your attention seeking boat.
Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Fadiga24(m): 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
Inanna:
Thank you.

You're welcome wink
Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
baddooo cheesy

Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Inanna:
Lol is it ur Lust? Lemme let me continue

Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by ziziangel(m): 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ehen... then wht difference does its make? Is it your money? Is it your girl?
Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by pu7pl3(m): 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
Inanna:
Thank you.
Fresh thighs tho..
Can't waste my time wit a man wasting his time
But I like me some fresh smooth thigh

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo / I Regret Saving Myself For Marriage / 10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.