Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? (39036 Views)

My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / Two Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony. Photo Sparks Outrage / Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2017
itzzhoneybee:
I just need my parents and siblings and his parents and siblings at the court the reception would now be a classy strictly by invitation party

Noted
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
KevinDein:

Same with me, dude. They very thought of dancing in front of a crowd scares the shiits outta me. grin.
I mean, I can't dance to save my life and, well, I find the whole thing not cool.

Same here ooo
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by madridsta007(m): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
Divay22:

Come closer, lemme tell you in your ears cheesy

**shifts closer towards her**
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Divay22(f): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
madridsta007:

**shifts closer towards her**
Yeah... I am
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Divay22(f): 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
morley411:
Good!!!!!! na dis kin guy girl i go like to marry

Happy birthday.... Long life and prosperity
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by morley411(m): 7:06am On Jul 19, 2017
Divay22:

Happy birthday.... Long life and prosperity
Thanks i really appreciate
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
themonk:

I can't fathom why someone should stop too. I think you should start again or start from season 2 if season 1 is still vivid. I'm not really a movie person, I'm very strict about movies I watch in fact there are only two seasonals I watch, game of thrones and house of cards. And they are the best.
What Game of thrones is kinda boring.
I could give u best of the best movies advice...
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by LordIsaac(m): 7:26am On Oct 27, 2017
selflessmaya:
i dont ever want to have a traditional marriage, too many unfamiliar ppl that i'm expected to shine teeth with and i refuse to have to pretend on my day to be so thrilled to see ppl idgaf about. so there...
i dont want a white wedding either cos it's very unnecessary in my opinion, i just dont get it.
my ideal wedding is a small court marriage with immediate family and very close friends present maximum 7 from both sides, total of 14, after the papers are signed, we'll have the reception at sunset till dawn at a private beach(with prior reservation of course), nothing tacky, very classy setting, good wine, good weed, good indie music, beautiful tall cake(this, i'm very particular about, my wedding cake must be outright stunning), we'll toast to life, get high, dance, make small talk and just enjoy ourselves. in the morning, we part ways with the guests and leave for our honeymoon. no extravagant gifts expected from my guests, we're just gonna make very good memories and let them be happy for us.

Nigeria detests high reasoning...loneliness might ɓe the price to pay for this ɗistinction!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by divineappo(m): 7:17am On Jul 03, 2019
busybeei5:
500K is ok... The engagement would be a sitting room affair, Only immediate family in attendance. Court marriage, same attendance. Reception at a reserved pool side, and for church We will go n bless the marriage/ do thanksgiving the following sunday. sad
hmm, cool we share same belief
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Ishilove: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ishilove:
Very quiet and low key with a maximum of 50 people in attendance. 25 from my side, 25 from his.

What informs my choice is not economy but privacy. It is not how lavish a wedding ceremony is that will determine the success of a marriage.

For example, the 1980 wedding of Prince Charles and Princess Diana was the most beautiful and lavish wedding ceremony up to that point in history. It was broadcast to billions worldwide and leaders across the world attended.

Today where are they? Prince Charles is married to someone else while Lady Di is in the grave. And they were separated for years before her death.

Noise. It is not by feferity and noise.

Marriage is serious business and people nowadays get so carried away by the fanfare of wedding ceremonies that they forget this immutable fact.
Who is liking this after four years?
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Toks2008(m): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2021
Ishilove:

Who is liking this after four years?

My threads are words on marble so expect to see likes after 20years if Jesus tarries and nairaland still dey lol.

What you wrote actually make a lot of sense.
Re: Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? by Ishilove: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2021
Toks2008:

My threads are words on marble so expect to see likes after 20years if Jesus tarries and nairaland still dey lol.

What you wrote actually make a lot of sense.
Thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.