Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) (54283 Views)

Heavy Fire Outbreak In Onitsha( Video) / Biafra: Ipob Destroys All Election Bill Boards & Posters In Onitsha (video) / Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by dumodust(m): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2017
jiangchu:

that is what you guys will be facing in your new biafra.CLASS STSYEM. imagine demeaning Abakaliki people
The anambra man accepts other igbos more than the enugu, abakaliki, abia and imo people will ever do. A paranoia and fear about the anambra man dominating exists. Abia state sacked anambra indigenes from their civil service, my aunts were affected as teachers, no one is talking about it. Mbaise refuses to accept an anambra bishop, they claim they want a 'homegrown' bishop, no one is talking about it. Enugu and ebonyi state have a discriminatory employment system, they employ there indigenes first no matter how more qualified you are. Even within their state, they are not united, too many camps- nsukka, awgu, udi, achi- all having separate meetings and agendas in government establishments to perpetuate their people. In UNN, they insist a non-nsukka person can not be VC, meanwhile in anambra, because we are liberal and reward hardwork, an mbaise man is VC in awka which we allowed because it was deserved, he who hustles and works eats, that is our motto.
The abakaliki and other igbos feeling demeaned did it to themselves, they put themselves below the anambra by refusing to open their eyes and by their segregative tendencies resulting from fear and inferiority complex which we have ignored because we still succeed anyway. They should get more educated people on board, the unenlightened outnumber the thinking heads and that is why they are seen the way they are viewed. Ipob is an example of such and entity, an army of the brainless being lead by a manipulative person trying to be an emperor from the backdoor using the same tactics hitler used to trigger war by preaching hate. It all started like this, but people never learn and history must repeat itself again and again.
Now they have come to anambra to drag us back with this ipob madness waving flags and suddenly preaching unity.
Now we are telling them clearly to stay away from a process that will lead to our progress, they cant continue test running their stupid theories in anambra cities, what happened to umuahia, aba, abakaliki, enugu, owerri etc?
We have had enough disruptions to our peace... that's all

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by fumiswtpusy(f): 9:51am On Jul 16, 2017
We niger deltans will not join the igbos in biafra.
We yorubas should claim niger delta online like nto akwa ibom and frathmathy spoil niger delta mind.because we can atleast survive without igbo but if niger delta follow their brothers we will be in deep poo.
Another thing is I shall be posting from tomorrow the importance of bravery and been neat.
My fellow yoruba brothes please swallow your pride and follow my thread on neatness and bravery.
I am the first truthful,neat and brave yoruba girl.

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Yyeske(m): 9:51am On Jul 16, 2017
OKorowanta:
This no election campaign in Anambra will attract sympathizers from world powers very soon.
I can bet my life,there will be no elections in Anambra.
They obey Their leader Kanu.
They recorded success at the sit at home order.
Dis one na gobe.
Abeg make dem gidem dia Biafra.
Continue deceiving yourselves.
The whole world had heard the hate speeches emanating from IPOB so don't expect any sympathy.
Election will still hold, even if Obiano and his family, his appointees and supporters vote, he will be returned as the governor.
Which kanu is the leader of ndi Omambala because I'm not understanding

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by eebraa(m): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2017
Nonsense!!! Igbos and any other region that want to secede can carry their wahala and go.You can't hold Nigeria to ransom.Ewu of the lowest rank
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Ikology(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2017
jiangchu:

that is what you guys will be facing in your new biafra.CLASS STSYEM. imagine demeaning Abakaliki people

It happens every where. Don't be perturbed
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by megama: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2017
Billyonaire:
There should be no more elections in ANY State. Restructure the country before any elections can hold. Every Youth from ANY State, should not allow election to hold, except you are earning from the Government. If you are not, then its time to wake up and ensure that your kids will not come and experience this disce.
. If you insist on noo election, mind you that at the expiration of Obiano tenure. You are inviting the federal government to take over the state. They have right to a point a sole administrator. So brothers think we'll. Even if. There is biafra Anambra state must continue to exist. Politics of hate,i assume that oppositions in anambra state. Are taking undue advantages. Anambrarians be WISE
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 16, 2017
sheyinoni:

....but wat surprises me is dat most of my Igbo friends excelling in diff works of life aren't in support at all so I don't understand.

Just as most politicians benefiting from the current state of Nigeria aren't in support of any policy that will change the status quo.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2017
megama:
. If you insist on noo election, mind you that at the expiration of Obiano tenure. You are inviting the federal government to take over the state. They have right to a point a sole administrator. So brothers think we'll. Even if. There is biafra Anambra state must continue to exist. Politics of hate,i assume that oppositions in anambra state. Are taking undue advantages. Anambrarians be WISE

There will be no election, and no sole administrator will be given access to Government House. Masses will occupy the seat of government. Get your tents ready. We must force the real change.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Ikology(m): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2017
dumodust:

The anambra man accepts other igbos more than the enugu, abakaliki, abia and imo people will ever do. A paranoia and fear about the anambra man dominating exists. Abia state sacked anambra indigenes from their civil service, my aunts were affected as teachers, no one is talking about it. Mbaise refuses to accept an anambra bishop, they claim they want a 'homegrown' bishop, no one is talking about it. Enugu and ebonyi state have a discriminatory employment system, they employ there indigenes first no matter how more qualified you are. Even within their state, they are not united, too many camps- nsukka, awgu, udi, achi- all having separate meetings and agendas in government establishments to perpetuate their people. In UNN, they insist a non-nsukka person can not be VC, meanwhile in anambra, because we are liberal and reward hardwork, an mbaise man is VC in awka which we allowed because it was deserved, he who hustles and works eats, that is our motto.
The abakaliki and other igbos feeling demeaned did it to themselves, they put themselves below the anambra by refusing to open their eyes and by their segregative tendencies which we have ignored because we still succeed anyway.
Now they have come to anambra to drag us back with this ipob madness waving flags and suddenly preaching unity.
Now we are telling them clearly from a process that will lead to our progress, they cant continue test running their stupid theories in anambra cities, what happened to umuahia, aba, abakaliki, enugu, owerri etc?

The IPOB spokesman Emma powerful, where is he from? Continue deceiving your self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Raymysterio(m): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Stupid advice from an Abakaliki Ibo. grin

You think all Nigerians are ready to eat Kanu's feaces like ipob yoots? Keep that trash to Ebonyi and Abia and Enugu states.

Amadioha's dirty boxers fall on you. cool

In your life if you ever bring Enugu state into your poo... then I'll find you and I will erase you. how dare you bring the most civilised igbo state into your stupid egoistic rant? Where is An is among the 100 resilient cities in the world tell me the city in Anambra that was mentioned? FYI only Enugu and Lagos made it in Nigeria...among cities like Barcelona New York and the rest... keep your poo to your self person.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Naruto87(m): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2017
Billyonaire:
There should be no more elections in ANY State. Restructure the country before any elections can hold. Every Youth from ANY State, should not allow election to hold, except you are earning from the Government. If you are not, then its time to wake up and ensure that your kids will not come and experience this disgrace.
have ever sat to wonder why people are clamouring for restructuring and not true federalism, when power is shared to regions and not centralised new leaders are made, which are d same leaders that ruled before and every region would be subject to d dictates of their leaders..and its mainly those who can't be presidents that are calling for it because they know that's the only chance of them ever ruling.. don't be swayed by some politicians think and analyze the situation before chanting for change.
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by goldman777: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2017
So the american movie tears of the sun is real the american fbi has managed to stage another civil war loading. Donald trump being the buisness man he is will let companies in america sell guns millions of biafrans will die again america will make money from free oil and sales of guns.whats more painful after lives has been wasted and money has been made by the americans.they won't support the actualization of biafra.They have already made their position known.when will blackman ever get sense.nigeria is has the largest collection of blackman yet no sense.nnamdi kanu is another instrument of Apocalypse on the igbo nation. His wife and children are safe in London while lives of his ipods kids and generations are going to be wiped out like animals hunted in the forest.Another tears of the sun loading this time the real movie.GOD help us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by fumiswtpusy(f): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2017
We yorubas should claim niger delta online like nto akwa ibom and frathmathy spoil niger delta mind.because we can atleast survive without igbo but if niger delta follow their brothers we will be in deep poo.
Another thing is I shall be posting from tomorrow the importance of bravery and been neat.
My fellow yoruba brothes please swallow your pride and follow my thread on neatness and bravery.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by kitaatita: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2017
IPOB is a creation of Igbo political class; mainly from defeated PDP. Now the politicians can't control the monster they created.
What is happening is akin to when Ijaw militants started kidnapping foreign oil workers to draw attention to the under development of their region. Kidnapping for a cause quickly turned to kidnap for ransom and a criminal business occupation which has become a threat to all class of people everywhere
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 16, 2017
megama:

FG taking over Anambra is still an indication that the present government cannot keep its house in order. Election not holding in Anambra will be a huge embarrasment to FG. It would be in the best interest of FGN that the election holds not as much as in the interest of Anambra people.

Can you tell me how having a sole administrator in Anambra will affect the lives of the poor masses in the state compare to the international embarrassment that awaits the FGN?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by ebukahandsome(m): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Stupid advice from an Abakaliki Ibo. grin

You think all Nigerians are ready to eat Kanu's feaces like ipob yoots? Keep that trash to Ebonyi and Abia and Enugu states.

Amadioha's dirty boxers fall on you. cool

Oduduwa's pubic hair fall on you

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by dumodust(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2017
Ikology:

The IPOB spokesman Emma powerful, where is he from? Continue deceiving your self.
Whoever he is... imagine the mentality of someone answering emma powerful...lol, great. I'm sure he will be wearing jewish clothes and be ranting delusional statements like goebbels was to hitler to deceive the gullibles like you.
He is a nobody in the affairs of anambra, so he is my leader now abi? Brainless non thinking hordes following the lost non-achievers who have no aim in life
Follow your ipob agenda and move on your lane as you usually do but please dont try to cross your boundaries and just face your delusional leader in umuahia, his words mean nothing here

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Yyeske(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2017
dumodust:

The abakaliki and other igbos feeling demeaned did it to themselves, they put themselves below the anambra by refusing to open their eyes and by their segregative tendencies resulting from fear and inferiority complex which we have ignored because we still succeed anyway. They should get more educated people on board, the unenlightened outnumber the thinking heads and that is why they are seen the way they are viewed. Ipob is an example of such and entity, an army of the brainless being lead by a manipulative person trying to be an emperor from the backdoor using the same tactics hitler used to trigger war by preaching hate. It all started like this, but people never learn and history must repeat itself again and again.
Now we are telling them clearly to stay away from a process that will lead to our progress, they cant continue test running their stupid theories in = anambra cities, what happened to umuahia, aba, abakaliki, enugu, owerri etc?
Chukwu gozie gi, you forgot to mention that ndi Enugu and Imo head some of our major markets but wouldn't allow same in their states.
Same in the civil service
We must start deporting them after the election
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2017
kitaatita:
IPOB is a creation of Igbo political class; mainly from defeated PDP. Now the politicians can't control the monster they created.
What is happening is akin to when Ijaw militants started kidnapping foreign oil workers to draw attention to the under development of their region. Kidnapping for a cause quickly turned to kidnap for ransom and a criminal business occupation which has become a threat to all class of people everywhere

IPOB is a creation of the cummulated failure of past government. Did you think that it would be possible to rally such number of people if the country they called theirs had actually treated everyone fairly?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by stilldoingokay(f): 10:03am On Jul 16, 2017
holy holy, unamdi, you people stupidity is even more than Northerners own self
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by tiwasiaife(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=GuyWise post=58480977]
Dirty shameless Afonja, how is this evil union benefiting you? how will it benefit your generation to come? this is nairaland internet never forgets In the next 25yrs to come your children will be reading your comments on nairaland and will spit your ugly face for not fighting for their freedom when your fellow men with balls were doing. dirty thing[/quote

You deserve a bottle of chilled hero and nkwobi with ugba.
Try and locate me at ukwu aki bustop Down chime by Hajia joint by 17:59pm

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Chukwu gozie gi, you forgot to mention that ndi Enugu and Imo head some of our major markets but wouldn't allow same in their states.
Same in the civil service

I pity una.
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by dumodust(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2017
Ikology:

And learn to address the issues i raise in my post, not telling me where 'emma powerful' is from, like i know who the phuck that is or is supposed to be. You guys are so deep in this ipob brainwashing propaganda that you have lost yourselves
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by cathlic(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2017
bantudra:
it has started indeed..the political war between ipob and igbos..... grin
And u think we are still on the cartoon level ehh kwa, this is no more a child's play,ogodo osikwara GI ike nukwu?
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by ebukahandsome(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Neatness and bravery? , I can barely see that in your grammer. All i see is dirtiness and cowardice.
Who knows how dirty your above name is gonna be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by victorvezx(m): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2017
woodcook:

FG taking over Anambra is still an indication that the present government cannot keep its house in order. Election not holding in Anambra will be a huge embarrasment to FG. It would be in the best interest of FGN that the election holds not as much as in the interest of Anambra people.

Can you tell me how having a sole administrator in Anambra will affect the lives of the poor masses in the state compare to the international embarrassment that awaits the FGN?
Many countries have suffered international embarrassment but they did not cave in to stupid people demands. As far as the interest of that country is concerned, they don't care about any embarrassment, protecting their interest is far better than any embarrassment, ask Russia

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by dumodust(m): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2017
Billyonaire:

There will be no election, and no sole administrator will be given access to Government House. Masses will occupy the seat of government. Get your tents ready. We must force the real change.
Be promoting anarchy... btw when did your state of origin change, i thought you were from the niger delta. Wetin concern you here
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Yyeske(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2017
woodcook:

I pity una.
Pity yourselves

1 Like

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by michealdeco: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2017
The long awaited revolution is almost here

praise Chukwuokike Abiama

Afonja banana fall on u all

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2017
victorvezx:

Many countries have suffered international embarrassment but they did not cave in to stupid people demands. As far as the interest of that country is concerned, they don't care about any embarrassment, protecting their interest is far better than any embarrassment, ask Russia

Nigeria is not Russia and Nigeria does not have half the balls of Russia to withstand international pressure.

Imagine Nigeria that takes handout from every country in the west withstanding pressure from her alms giver. Lmao
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by dumodust(m): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2017
woodcook:

So, you plan to play ludo with the destiny of anambra state just to embarrass the fg?... talk of dumb. This is just an example of what gets me angry as an anambra indigene.
Meanwhile kanu leaves his illegal non-performing governor in abia in peace. Idiots
Anyi na eche unu
Re: Obiano Chased Out Of Fagge campaign venue In Onitsha (video) by Yyeske(m): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2017
Whoever coined that 'Anambra -Home for all' must be a fool, we've allowed you guys in and treated you well even if we know we can't get same in your place. Imagine one tiny midget called kanu trying to determine what ndi Omambala wants.
Mgbo piafukwaya isi ebe a.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

The Toilet At Nigerian High Commmission In London. Photo By Victor Asemota / Photos Of El-rufai With El-zakzaky In January / Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.