Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Things That Mature Men Like In Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Mature Men Like In Women (45403 Views)

Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Whatsapp Group For Mature Men And Women Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nonywendy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by wunmi590(m): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
MykOnyxo:

no oo. na nairaland censor Gee-Spot to center of gravity

Lol
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by johncallidon(m): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
nice concept

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Headlaw(m): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
Truly, I'm a Mature Man and I'm seeing some sense here.....getting ready to mingle. Op just opened my eyes.
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Mocalypse: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nikita1:
Who cares what you guys want

We have our lives to ourselves not to please some set of species that don't really know what they want!

Don't quote me ooo

But it seems orange is the new black
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Evablizin(f): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
Zirah:

But what's your own? Aren't you a woman too?
is not in the list lols
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
Mocalypse:

But it seems orange is the new black
Yes, it is the latest season but it's also me trying to gun you down for quoting me

3 Likes

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by jaychubi: 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nairalandsss:
Young men are immature, wild, crazy and sometimes difficult to handle. Also, young men are dirty and disorganised. But take a look at any handsome mature man and you will find him charming, organised and in control.The best thing about mature men is that dealing with them is easier. They seldom waste your time. They are open about what they want.Generally, mature men would love a bit of intelligence, wisdom, maturity, practicality and the ability to handle emotions gracefully.Most of the mature men have dated the most beautiful women during their early years and they have realised that looks are not the only things that matter in relationships.Here are some things that mature men like in women.

Things that mature men like in women are:

1.Don’t Prolong The Chase: Mature men hate to run after women. Of course, they do love the chase that exists in the initial stages of any relationship. But if you prolong it, he may lose interest and may move on. He might have hundreds of other things in his life to deal with apart from love.

2[b].Allow Him To Take Charge:[/b] Mature men would love to take charge of things and be in control. Of course, this doesn’t mean that he will dominate. He will let you be if you let him be himself. So, don’t tell him what to do even if it is tempting.

3.Never Create Drama: The reason he is still single at this age is because he hated the drama that his ex-girlfriends have created. So, he moved on. If you do the same, he will again move on. So, keep things simple instead of creating a fuss.

4.Be Straight Forward: He hates wasting time. Of course, he still values all your emotions. But being open about them instead of being mysterious is advisable. Young men like the mysterious side of women. They sit and try to figure out the intentions of women and find it thrilling. But mature men have gone past that stage. They would like to keep things simple. So be open with him.

5.Stimulate His Intellect: Do you know what a man wants in bed? Well, for young men, it is all about the body. But mature men find it more stimulating when they sleep with an intelligent woman. Maybe men’s taste evolves and gets finer with age. So, try to stimulate him with a nice conversation before taking him to bed.

These are the things that mature men like in women.

http://www.naijabroad.com/things-mature-men-like-women/

Chase kee, nobody got time for dt nw except jobless boys
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by MzJin(f): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:
Don't eat too much on the first date. Some bìtches be ordering for all sort of shìt their daddy can't even afford undecided

Not mature yet.....
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by BoboFashion(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Evablizin:
No 1 make sense die,some ladies like forming,they do as if the are not interested while they are 100% interested but when the chasing stop they start calling back your attention by then it might be too late to apologies is too late

Nice one, they gonna be forming hard to get.
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by VickyRotex(f): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nikita1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I will use gun for you o grin

I'm telling you...they don't know what they want.
A lady will kill herself trying to satisfy them..better be yourself and enjoy life as it comes kiss

Biko no use gun o. grin

lol. cheesy Abi. How can you kill yourself for someone who doesnt even know what he wants?
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nairalandsss:
But take a look at any handsome mature man and you will find him charming, organised and in control.The best thing about mature men is that dealing with them is easier. They seldom waste your time. They are open about what they want.Generally, mature men would love a bit of intelligence, wisdom, maturity, practicality and the ability to handle emotions gracefully.Most of the mature men have dated the most beautiful women during their early years and they have realised that looks are not the only things that matter in relationships.Here are some things that mature men like in women.

1.Don’t Prolong The Chase: Mature men hate to run after women. Of course, they do love the chase that exists in the initial stages of any relationship. But if you prolong it, he may lose interest and may move on. He might have hundreds of other things in his life to deal with apart from love.

2[b].Allow Him To Take Charge:[/b] Mature men would love to take charge of things and be in control. Of course, this doesn’t mean that he will dominate. He will let you be if you let him be himself. So, don’t tell him what to do even if it is tempting.

3.Never Create Drama: The reason he is still single at this age is because he hated the drama that his ex-girlfriends have created. So, he moved on. If you do the same, he will again move on. So, keep things simple instead of creating a fuss.

4.Be Straight Forward: He hates wasting time. Of course, he still values all your emotions. But being open about them instead of being mysterious is advisable. Young men like the mysterious side of women. They sit and try to figure out the intentions of women and find it thrilling. But mature men have gone past that stage. They would like to keep things simple. So be open with him.

5.Stimulate His Intellect: Do you know what a man wants in bed? Well, for young men, it is all about the body. But mature men find it more stimulating when they sleep with an intelligent woman. Maybe men’s taste evolves and gets finer with age. So, try to stimulate him with a nice conversation before taking him to bed.

Lalas247 note.
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nikita1:
Who cares what you guys like or want

We have our lives to ourselves not to please some set of species that don't really know what they want!

Don't quote me ooo
Simply say that you don't measure up.
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Zirah: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Evablizin:
is not in the list lols

Hahahaha. Ok.
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by MzJin(f): 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
Homeboiy:
Don't ask me for money after sex
mature men dnt rush into sex......#mrimmature

4 Likes

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by pryme(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nairalandsss:
Young men are immature, wild, crazy and sometimes difficult to handle. Also, young men are dirty and disorganised. But take a look at any handsome mature man and you will find him charming, organised and in control.The best thing about mature men is that dealing with them is easier. They seldom waste your time. They are open about what they want.Generally, mature men would love a bit of intelligence, wisdom, maturity, practicality and the ability to handle emotions gracefully.Most of the mature men have dated the most beautiful women during their early years and they have realised that looks are not the only things that matter in relationships.Here are some things that mature men like in women.

Op, I don't like it when you expose me like this.
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
SmartChoices:

Simply say that you don't measure up.
I will answer this your question when you are wiser than this.
Meanwhile, goan get wise sweetheart kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by MzJin(f): 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
muller101:
When visiting don come with luggages. Fire no burn ur house

immature
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by muller101(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
MzJin:

immature
my opinion
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by cooldood(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nairalandsss:

Right on point!
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nikita1:
I will answer this your question when you are wiser than this.
Meanwhile, goan get wise sweetheart kiss kiss
LOL nothing intelligent to say? Don't take it personal... I know it's difficult to admire nature after the treatment it meted out to your IQ. cheesy
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by pryme(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nikita1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I will use gun for you o grin

I'm telling you...they don't know what they want.
A lady will kill herself trying to satisfy them..better be yourself and enjoy life as it comes kiss

Matured men know what they want, more often than not, they don't find it in immature drama queens.

4 Likes

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
Odiegwu really!
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
@nairalandsss i give you 5 star. Keep it up! And if that is your Blog which i just checked out. You are definately adding to our humanity and not chipping away from it like most EMPTY HEADED Bloggers almost every where who got not B for brain to think of how to add value to life. CAN ONE ACTUALLY GIVE WHAT ONE HAVE NOT? Take good care of yourself more grease to your elbow, more breeze beneath your winds and more CASH IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

4 Likes

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
SmartChoices:

LOL nothing intelligent to say? Don't take it personal... I know it's difficult to admire nature after the treatment it meted out to your IQ. cheesy
Awwwww. You can't give what you don't have dear wink, you are trying so hard but I understand cheesy. So, take a chill pill and come back like I said previously cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by sekem: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
So true

As a matured and experienced guyman, these are some of the things i so much hate to see in women

Talkativeness

Dumbness in any form

Brazen ignorance in national and world affairs

Religious dogmatics which usually leads to extreme dumbness

Dirty

Greediness in any form

Gluttony

Zee world & telemundo minded

Narrowminded

extremely poor analytical mind

Timidity

Inability to speak and write Good grammar in Good English

To be continued...

4 Likes

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nikita1:
Awwwww. You can't give what you don't have dear wink, you are trying so hard but I understand cheesy. So, take a chill pill and come back like I said previously cheesy kiss
I am not the source of your relationship problems with men. Maybe if you cleansed yourself up more both intellectually and physically.... Who knows... cheesy
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
sekem:
As a matured guyman, these are some of the things i so much hate in women

Talkativeness

Dumbness in any form

Ignorance in national and world affairs

Religious dogmatics which usually leads to extreme dumbness

Dirty

Greediness in any form

Gluttony

Zee world & telemundo minded

Narrowminded

extremely poor analytical mind

Timidity

Inability to speak and write Good grammar in Good English

To be continued...
You just described nikita1.... A very desperate woman..
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
SmartChoices:

I am not the source of your relationship problems with men. Maybe if you cleansed yourself up more both intellectually and physically.... Who knows... cheesy
That's what you could come up with shocked shocked shocked shocked

You mean MEN!
That's the last on my list sweet
Intellectually and physically, your gf/wife/side chic can't stand me honey pie cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Odunharry(m): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
God knows i hate 1 and 3.
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nairalandsss(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
WORDWORLD:
@nairalandsss i give you 5 star. Keep it up! And if that is your Blog which i just checked out. You are definately adding to our humanity and not chipping away from it like most EMPTY HEADED Bloggers almost every where who got not B for brain to think of how to add value to life. CAN ONE ACTUALLY GIVE WHAT ONE HAVE NOT? Take good care of yourself more grease to your elbow, more breeze beneath your winds and more CASH IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

thank you sir
Re: Things That Mature Men Like In Women by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nikita1:
That's what you could come up with shocked shocked shocked shocked

You mean MEN!
That's the last on my list sweet
Intellectually and physically, your gf/wife/side chic can't stand me honey pie cheesy kiss

LOL I wouldn't want to make you feel bad or make it obviously that you're more ambitious than your intellect can handle...not to mention desperate.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says / Things Men Must Know In Relationships / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.