Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. (11530 Views)

Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group / Woman Who Won't Marry You Because You Earn Less Than N200k Is No Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL! Hahahahaha. I'm not threatening you. I just wanted to throw you off balance.

Don't wish me good luck because I am not looking for a gf, not an ordinary friend. Someone who will run around for me.

lolzz

i still will wish you good luck cos u my brother and i want the best for you..

Lolzzz

okay dear thanks for coming around..
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

lolzz

i still will wish you good luck cos u my brother and i want the best for you..

Lolzzz

okay dear thanks for coming around..

Is my guy your brother? Wow...that sounds cool!

But you are wishing me well after telling your friend to run from me? That's double standard! grin
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much ur own don finish today...
Nobody go they believe you again..

But why people dey carry another person matter for head nah..
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
connectpoint:

Are yu on smhn bae? Cos i can hear cracks popping all ova da place

connection oya come and be going you don catch me.
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
DeeTus:
Is my guy your brother? Wow...that sounds cool!

But you are wishing me well after telling your friend to run from me? That's double standard! grin

lolz i can even give you the logic to use and get her self to run around for you only...

she is not my friend nah, just saw her name today self...

That's how we roll after insulting you we will still apologise and you must forgive oh...
If not you no go fit sleep well..
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

lolz i can even give you the logic to use and get her self to run around for you only...

That's how we roll after insulting you we will still apologise and you must forgive oh...

Are you taking on my guy?
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Kondomatic(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
If I give you tfare each time you visit me and you still see yourself as my girlfriend then you're mad.
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

LOL, I take life so easily. I am a very cool guy with full of smiles. Insult is not a crime. We insult and be friends together. That's essential in life. I am in Delta State now and I think this place is nice. I just want to be happy here.
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
Victornezzar:

Dear I saw ur mention in d oda thread oo
Tanx a lot
Btw u look like 1 naija actress

Yeah, I asked for your opinion on that thread. I assumed you attended a private university. Btw, who is that
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by tosyne2much(m): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
Raiyell:

15 years? Aren't you ashamed?
What should I be ashamed of?
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by tosyne2much(m): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:
tosyne2much ur own don finish today...

Nobody go they believe you again..

But why people dey carry another person matter for head nah..
It's funny some people have zero sense of humour, so you can't really blame them cheesy
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
@Countrygirl, how you doing?
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Countrygirl(f): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
DeeTus:
@Countrygirl, how you doing?
I'm fine, how are you
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
Countrygirl:
I'm fine, how are you
Pretty good.
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by austyn0(m): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nawa ooooh. The purpose of going into a relationship is becoming ridiculous everyday

Listen up, I have been dating my girlfriend for the past 15 years and I have never for once given her one Naira let alone transport fare. She transports herself to and fro all the way from Nassarawa to Lagos, helps me with chores, cooks for me, take me out and pay for dates, and satisfies me in za oza room cool

A lady like that has become an extinct in this immoral world of slay queens

Lalasticlala, what is really wrong with ladies of nowadays?
Poor Reasoning is the major problem we have with our today ladies,,, I believe you might have exaggerated things a little bit by mentioning you haven't given her a dime for 15years buh the fact remains, girls that won't demand a penny from you simply because they are hell-bent on upholding their respect as an industrious lady exists buh are very few,, this is not hear-say, I fell in love with such a lady.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by austyn0(m): 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
I know say na optional419 geh this thread, na her kind thread.. undecided
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Victornezzar: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
vicfuntop:

Yeah, I asked for your opinion on that thread. I assumed you attended a private university. Btw, who is that
chioma chukwurah or so
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by alexis007(m): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

lolz

money for your school fee you dey take buy chicken and suye and beer just to impress one girl.

Your plan don fail...
Na im be say you never chop the last tp you collect finish. So hunger never become your case for now.

At least I see school fees chop...you need collect hundred tp's from like hundred d:cks before your school fees money go appear
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by tosyne2much(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
austyn0:
Poor Reasoning is the major problem we have with our today ladies,,, I believe you might have exaggerated things a little bit by mentioning you haven't given her a dime for 15years buh the fact remains, girls that won't demand a penny from you simply because they are hell-bent on upholding their respect as an industrious lady exists buh are very few,, this is not hear-say, I fell in love with such a lady.
Good girls still exist just that they are very minute
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
Victornezzar:

chioma chukwurah or so

I knew it was going to be her
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL, I take life so easily. I am a very cool guy with full of smiles. Insult is not a crime. We insult and be friends together. That's essential in life. I am in Delta State now and I think this place is nice. I just want to be happy here.

that's life we fight to hell and back we laugh to heaven and back life goes on...

Be happy my dear cos no one knows what tomorrow may bring.
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nawa ooooh. The purpose of going into a relationship is becoming ridiculous everyday

Listen up, I have been dating my girlfriend for the past 15 years and I have never for once given her one Naira let alone transport fare. She transports herself to and fro all the way from Nassarawa to Lagos, helps me with chores, cooks for me, take me out and pay for dates, and satisfies me in za oza room cool

A lady like that has become an extinct in this immoral world of slay queens

Lalasticlala, what is really wrong with ladies of nowadays?
chineke! and you are proud?? That lady is in bondage and she does not know.

if she marries you, she will be the bread and fish winner. even buy you boxers and soon she go old. because all she does Is to work hard to feed the family while you stingy aka gum sit on your lazy ass. you are a wicked man. chai. 15years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
HannahHitler:

if she marries you, she will be the bread and fish winner. even buy you boxers and soon she go old. because all she does Is to work hard to feed the family while you stingy aka gum sit on your lazy ass. you are a wicked man. chai. 15years.

Do you believe that guy ? I disbelieve his story, he's only kiddin...but lol @ your expression
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by tosyne2much(m): 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
HannahHitler:

So you mean you can't marry me if I propose to you? cool
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
alexis007:
Na im be say you never chop the last tp you collect finish. So hunger never become your case for now.

At least I see school fees chop...you need collect hundred tp's from like hundred d:cks before your school fees money go appear

lolzz

sorry boo, no school fee paying again..
Am done with that..

Be a good child and return your school fee to your bank acct okay before you something else happens....
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's funny some people have zero sense of humour, so you can't really blame them cheesy

this are set of people that alwayz believe different poo thrown at them online...
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by tosyne2much(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

this are set of people that alwayz believe different poo thrown at them online...

You and broke guys sha cheesy
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Victornezzar: 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
vicfuntop:

I knew it was going to be her
Is she ur lost twin sister wink
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
You and broke guys sha cheesy
forget broke guys matter for their mind nah, broke guys don deal with me..
They never born that brokely yet..

But, i go still step on their toes again.... I wan see who go come sambisa forest come beat me in front of Shekau...
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
So you mean you can't marry me if I propose to you? cool

me will personally tell her not to accept cos my big sister is the rightful owner.
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Victornezzar:

Is she ur lost twin sister wink

No. Maybe because of the fore head
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by tosyne2much(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

me will personally tell her not to accept cos my big sister is the rightful owner.
Oyah tell me the name of that your sister? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Long Can You Stay Without Having Sex or masturbation ?? Adult Zone / I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why / Why Do Nigerians Use Tramadol For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.