Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. (11519 Views)

Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group / Woman Who Won't Marry You Because You Earn Less Than N200k Is No Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Oyah tell me the name of that your sister? tongue

how do you expect me to call your gf's name here on nairaland..

You want make them begin to they find her for facebook to see if she make sense bah and later they go post her pic here..

Tosyn mba nah. Ko work....
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by expensive2(f): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nawa ooooh. The purpose of going into a relationship is becoming ridiculous everyday

Listen up, I have been dating my girlfriend for the past 15 years and I have never for once given her one Naira let alone transport fare. She transports herself to and fro all the way from Nassarawa to Lagos, helps me with chores, cooks for me, take me out and pay for dates, and satisfies me in za oza room cool

A lady like that has become an extinct in this immoral world of slay queens

Lalasticlala, what is really wrong with ladies of nowadays?
. did I hear you say 15 yeras...and you haven't given her money.. she even sponsor some of your outings? incredible.. DAT lady must be properly checked
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Victornezzar: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
vicfuntop:

No. Maybe because of the fore head
Ah everything o dear
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by alexis007(m): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

lolzz

sorry boo, no school fee paying again..
Am done with that..

Be a good child and return your school fee to your bank acct okay before you something else happens....
okay now. As you don finally drop out from school... make collecting tp from one client to the other your full-time engagement.

Yeye girl. tongue
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by tosyne2much(m): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

how do you expect me to call your gf's name here on nairaland..

You want make them begin to they find her for facebook to see if she make sense bah and later they go post her pic here..

Tosyn mba nah. Ko work....
You this girl ehn cheesy

BTW, who told you all these things? cheesy
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by tosyne2much(m): 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
expensive2:
. did I hear you say 15 yeras...and you haven't given her money.. she even sponsor some of your outings? incredible.. DAT lady must be properly checked
My dear, that's the real definition of undying love cool
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by expensive2(f): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
My dear, that's the real definition of undying love cool
..I don't agree with DAT...first are you married.. cus you said you have been dating her for.... wen did you start dating? how old is she sef? wat profession is she into?
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
alexis007:
okay now. As you don finally drop out from school... make collecting tp from one client to the other your full-time engagement.

Yeye girl. tongue

my sonl to drop out of school is easy but finish your school and join us in the real world where frustration will kill you if you not strong....

Son in Nigeria no be who wey go school dey make am for real life.. No be first class person be the richest person for this world..

School only add small thing make u smart if not, nothing wey school dey do for now in Nigeria...

Naughty son.
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by tosyne2much(m): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
expensive2:
..I don't agree with DAT...first are you married.. cus you said you have been dating her for.... wen did you start dating? how old is she sef? wat profession is she into?
I started dating her when she was 8 years.
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by expensive2(f): 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Jesus...child abuse
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
You this girl ehn cheesy
BTW, who told you all these things? cheesy

monitoring spirit grin grin

how do you expect me to tell you here, where amebo plenty pass human beings...
Monitoring spirit grin
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by tosyne2much(m): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
expensive2:
Jesus...child abuse
We both loved each other as at then nah
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by tosyne2much(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

monitoring spirit grin grin

how do you expect me to tell you here, where amebo plenty pass human beings...
Monitoring spirit grin
Is she also a Nairalander? cheesy
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:

lolz

kokoma say when she dey her mama womb. They betrothed her to you....
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
Victornezzar:

Ah everything o dear

Okay

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by expensive2(f): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
We both loved each other as at then nah
I won't agree to DAT..it is so apparent that 8 years old of those days don't know anything we call love.... I feel for her sha..if dis is actually true..but she must have been probably living a less experience life..having an affair with just a guy all dis while
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Is she also a Nairalander? cheesy

no be for my mouth you go here say obasanjo kill snake today from em farm for lalasticlala to take use do dinner..
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Victornezzar: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
vicfuntop:

Okay
nice meeting u
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by amakadihot87(f): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nawa ooooh. The purpose of going into a relationship is becoming ridiculous everyday

Listen up, I have been dating my girlfriend for the past 15 years and I have never for once given her one Naira let alone transport fare. She transports herself to and fro all the way from Nassarawa to Lagos, helps me with chores, cooks for me, take me out and pay for dates, and satisfies me in za oza room cool

A lady like that has become an extinct in this immoral world of slay queens

Lalasticlala, what is really wrong with ladies of nowadays?
..........pls describe yourself in one word
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by tosyne2much(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

lolz

kokoma say when she dey her mama womb. They betrothed her to you....
Hehehehe cheesy
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
expensive2:
I won't agree to DAT..it is so apparent that 8 years old of those days don't know anything we call love.... I feel for her sha..if dis is actually true..but she must have been probably living a less experience life..having an affair with just a guy all dis while

lolz

sis seems you carry this post serious oh...

Calm down he was jst joking..
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by tosyne2much(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
amakadihot87:
..........pls describe yourself in one word
I'm a man of valour cool
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by alexis007(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

my sonl to drop out of school is easy but finish your school and join us in the real world where frustration will kill you if you not strong....

Son in Nigeria no be who wey go school dey make am for real life.. No be first class person be the richest person for this world..

School only add small thing make u smart if not, nothing wey school dey do for now in Nigeria...

Naughty son.
"School no dey do anything"..."country hard"..na y you dey waka around dey gather tf?

And you ended your life memoir with 'naughty son'....maka y?

I can see that to Bleep me don dey hungry you. Still on still, I no go give you any tf embarassed
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by tosyne2much(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
expensive2:
Don't get worked up over my comment jawe.. It's not true cheesy
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hehehehe cheesy

i don run leave you for behind oh...
They are seriously coming for your head..
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by expensive2(f): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

lolz
sis seems you carry this post serious oh...
Calm down he was jst joking..
..I really hope it's a joke oooooooooooo
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by tosyne2much(m): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

i don run leave you for behind oh...

They are seriously coming for your head..
It's funny people actually believed my comment cheesy
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by amakadihot87(f): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
ikp120:
This is how all prostitutes started their ashawo business. All of a sudden she thought "What if I start doing this on a larger scale?".
...........and soooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
expensive2:
..I really hope it's a joke oooooooooooo

it was jst a joke sis....
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
alexis007:
"School no dey do anything"..."country hard"..na y you dey waka around dey gather tf?

And you ended your life memoir with 'naughty son'....maka y?

I can see that to Bleep me don dey hungry you. Still on still, I no go give you any tf embarassed

see as my son dey talk like me....

Don't worry i will introduce you to your dad very soon, cos me can't handle you again oh.. You have overripe for me to start using cane on...

Hope you have eaten
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
Victornezzar:

nice meeting u

My pleasure kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's funny people actually believed my comment cheesy

lolzz grin

for now you are O.Y.O

my only concern is my sister's safety.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger / Why Do Guys Hate To Date Fat And Busty Girls. / Is This Truth About Nigeria Girls after se.x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.