Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,952 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. (11534 Views)

Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group / Woman Who Won't Marry You Because You Earn Less Than N200k Is No Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
DeeTus:
My kind of girl is a high maintenance chick, flamboyant and spontaneous. She is also the one who wakes me up from sleep, after preparing the breakfast.

My kind of girl is the one who is very loyal to me and calls me every one hour to hear my voice. My sweet voice, you know? My kind of girl would also get food ready whenever my niggas come to my house.

very good one

oya start moulding your prefect gentle lady...

Lemme call God and ask for a special mould on your behalf...
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
connectpoint:

Abeg untag me from broke..biko nu..I'm not in that class..abeg yu

which class are you then

Stop putting this post on your head it not worth it...

Btw ur second quote on the other theard i will ignore it..
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
Btw ur gf's legs cos i'm not ur gf.

connectpoint:

It's actually in between your legs....Did you see me commenting against your ideologies?

no i didn't see it but the way you going about it shows that you are.....
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
connectpoint:

Haahahahaha I am having a loud laugh at home because of you..abeg...I'm skeptical about treating girls that way o..Will try it on optional sha... maybe she go open like ten threads singing my worship.. cheesy
LOL! I will give you a code on how to get her. But if she sticks to you like an insect, don't tag me on Nairaland. Do not say I didn't warn you. angry cheesy grin
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:
Btw ur gf's legs cos i'm not ur gf.

no i didn't see it but the way you going about it shows that you are.....

Lol
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL! I will give you a code on how to get her. But if she sticks to you like an insect, don't tag me on Nairaland. Do not say I didn't warn you. angry cheesy grin

That's my prob with their species...Once they see how nice you are, and see stuv they stick too much
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

ladies cucumber and bananas are fruit they are good for a healthy person..

Stop following guys who thinks other wise...

And stop following guys who uses cheap vaseline as honeypot to satisfy themselves cos they are broke..
mens hand is our natural eendowment and we can use it on any part of our body grin grin

But men should stop looking for ladies who feel they don't deserve a man and use cheap things like banana or cucumber for servicing

I mean they can't even afford artificial dick but accuse some guys of been broke grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunshineG:
mens hand is our natural eendowment and we can use it on any part of our body grin grin

But men should stop looking for ladies who feel they don't deserve a man and use cheap things like banana or cucumber for servicing

I mean they can't even afford artificial dick but accuse some guys of been broke grin grin grin

grin
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
connectpoint:

That's my prob with their species...Once they see how nice you are, and see stuv they stick too much
Not nice. You don't have to be nice to women before they fall. Sometimes, you just have to be rude and funny. Bam, they are in!!

Forget about what they say or write online. Just be rude, apologize and funny and next question, do you have a girlfriend?
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
connectpoint:

grin
grin just having fun bro
Nothing serious
I kind of like the optional 1 girl self grin.
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
DeeTus:
Not nice. You don't have to be nice to women before they fall. Sometimes, you just have to be rude and funny. Bam, they are in!!

Forget about what they say or write online. Just be rude, apologize and funny and next question, do you have a girlfriend?

I can relate...I dey always feel yu... R yu in Lag ?
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunshineG:
grin just having bro
Nothing serious
I kind of like the optional 1 girl self grin.

Then ask her out... Leave the thread alone..
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
connectpoint:

Then ask her out... Leave the thread alone..
lipsrsealed not like that
Just for her craziness
And her crazy write up grin
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
connectpoint:
Na wa o..the rise of the feminist movement will leave us all with no chics..we need to silence this girl...anyone has abba kyari number? we need to tag this bae mehn

see ur life

if i call you broke now you go vex like say dog beat you..

Make i leave you, today na Sunday i no dey fight on Sunday..
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
connectpoint:

I can relate...I dey always feel yu... R yu in Lag ?
Nope, I'm in Delta State now. This place is home of beauty!
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunshineG:
lipsrsealed not like that
Just for her craziness
And her crazy write up grin

She's not crazy.. she's not what she's typing online...I can bet on it..I've seen this kind before..The first day yu go rub her behind yu go see as she go melt for ya hands...
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

see ur life

if i call you broke now you go vex like say dog beat you..

Make i leave you, today na Sunday i no dey fight on Sunday..

You're bored....yu need hot sex
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
DeeTus:
Nope, I'm in Delta State now. This place is home of beauty!

Wow... Anioma axis? Abraka Ozoro Oleh Effurun Sapele... which part?
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
connectpoint:

She's not crazy.. she's not what she's typing online...I can bet on it..I've seen this kind before..The first day yu go rub her behind yu go see as she go melt for ya hands...
grin I no talk anything
Bia optional 1 come and respond to these aligations oo grin
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
connectpoint:

You're bored....yu need hot sex

sorry sweetie i don't do broke niggas...
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
connectpoint:

Wow... Anioma axis? Abraka Ozoro Oleh Effurun Sapele... which part?
You wanna know? Someone asked me not to say it. I am kind of new here but I need a friend, not an end time girl please.
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

sorry sweetie i don't do broke niggas...

You wanna verify I'm not broke? Come to the Island...Yu dey Lag ?
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunshineG:
grin I no talk anything Bia optional 1 come and respond to these aligations oo grin

sorry i can't respond to any aligations made by a broke nigga.
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
DeeTus:
You wanna know? Someone asked me not to say it. I am kind of new here but I need a friend, not an end time girl please.

Where do you want to ...Argh there's a nice Deltan chic around oh...not end time bae... Jeez, will track her... Okay don't mention... Delta is within my palms...one day i'll come buy that entire state
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
DeeTus:

There's a delta chic reading this thread... Merryglad... try ya luck... cheesy
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

sorry i can't respond to any aligations made by a broke nigga.
sis no one is broke
Maybe they don't have as much now grin
But what is your problem with broke guys smiley
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
connectpoint:

You wanna verify I'm not broke? Come to the Island...Yu dey Lag ?

lolz
island so that you go kokoma use me for money ritual bah..
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by adaksbullet: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Early 50s
u are on ur earlys 50s and u are still no haved comon brains undecided

All u are known too his too wrote 10 that 10 these undecided

Wen are u go too faced ur future?
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by optional1(f): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
connectpoint:

There's a delta chic reading this thread... Merryglad... try ya luck... cheesy

merryglad you better run for ur safety run for your life.
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
optional1:

lolz

island so that you go kokoma use me for money ritual bah..

Here we go.. Nigerians and.. OMG...I'm legit 100%
Re: Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. by tosyne2much(m): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
DeeTus:

You're very funny but it's kinda true sha

Gentleman attitudes doesn't catch all ladies. Sometimes, arrogance is the key cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? / How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.