Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Who Are You To Question God? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are You To Question God? (10369 Views)

Is Having The Mental Strength To Question God's Existence A Sin? / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / “is It Wrong To Question God?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are You To Question God? by 4kings: 4:23am On Jul 19, 2017
bennyann:

Can't remember them now, quite a lot especially on personal issues. Like why God? When God? How God? grin
Ok.
God is good, when thought in a way that don't affect others negatively, just stick with the the good side of him and let me avoid questioning you any further.
Re: Who Are You To Question God? by dammylarey(m): 5:14am On Jul 19, 2017
When Job questioned God, He answered him like this:Job 40:2 Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth God, let him answer it. also from Job 38 vs 1-2 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge

bennyann:
Is there anyone you know you dare not question? Is there anyone, at least one person like that you dare not disrespect? If yes, then who do you think you are to question God? undecided

Who really are we to question God? A God in charge of the air we breathe, in charge of our thinking faculty and anything else that make us feel relevant, beyond anyone else.

What right do you think you have to dictate for Him? What level of existence do you operate in that you feel you can tell Him what and not what to do? A mere man who sleeps and knows not what happen around him during those moment but only to wake up and question God as though God operates in his level.

You who can't stop yourself from sleeping, from eating, from thirst, who can hardly control your reflex actions, what makes you think you can question God?

You who can't recreate yourself or create someone like you, You this worm, this clay, how can you boldly stand up to your creator? What level of intelligence do you have that you think you have the guts to stand up to God?

You say who is God? He is your creator.
A creator who was not created, I mean He has no creator. A creator who was, who has been before time, before the world began, before creation. Our creator has no beginning and ending of days. He is the only one who knew us before we were formed in our mother’s womb, the one who knows the number of hairs on your head, the one who knows your thoughts even before you carry them out, the one who gives you life and air to breathe. 

And you know what? He is just one kind, I mean there is none like Him. He is the one who without Him nothing was made that has been made.

So how dare you question Him? I am not saying you shouldn't question Him, but what right do you have to question Him?
Re: Who Are You To Question God? by Niflheim(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
@op,

What do you mean that god is responsible for the air that we breathe? Egusi leaves and Egg plant are responsible for creating the air that we breathe!!! Or you have never heard of photosynthesis? Abi do you worship "eggplant"?

And by the way, you should never go to places like japan and ask,"can you create another human like yourself"?..........................................................Only Nigerians can tolerate such senseless questions!!!

1.If I want to create another human like myself, then I will have sex with a woman who is fertile!!!

2.You have obviously never heard of "cloning" before!!!
Re: Who Are You To Question God? by obinna58(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ngo40:

Wellll.....it's a little more than that cause although I disagree with your fellow brothers, I do understand what they are saying.....

You are a little different.....

Tell me what I don't know then smiley
Re: Who Are You To Question God? by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 20, 2017
obinna58:

Tell me what I don't know then smiley

Hmmm...LOL...
That may take some time Obi.
What I'm gonna do is TRY to read through a "few" of your threads (or as much as I can stomach--without throwing up wink)...and then pick out some statements that I don't understand. I'm trying to see where you're coming from....
But now, if I get too disturbed by your statements, then I'm gonna gracefully "bow" out.
I'll TRY (but not guarantee) to do this over the next few days....
Re: Who Are You To Question God? by obinna58(m): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ngo40:

Hmmm...LOL...
That may take some time Obi.
What I'm gonna do is TRY to read through a "few" of your threads (or as much as I can stomach--without throwing up wink)...and then pick out some statements that I don't understand. I'm trying to see where you're coming from....
But now, if I get too disturbed by your statements, then I'm gonna gracefully "bow" out.
I'll TRY (but not guarantee) to do this over the next few days....
Alright
Re: Who Are You To Question God? by Robynwelo1(f): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
hahn:
op, who are you to speak on behalf of an almighty, all knowing, all suya roasting, all blah blah god

Let the god you are defending meet me @ Sabo roundabout, Ikorodu tomorrow @ 12pm and we will begin to take it seriously

I just died and no God can save me from this post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are You To Question God? by Robynwelo1(f): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
bennyann:

God doesn't threaten anyone, He only gives Commandments. He gives rules and principles to follow. If you call all those threats, then do we call the country's constitution threat? We're in a democratic society, yet there are laid down rules governing us and we must follow it.

I'm so grateful and so thankful that our creator is a compassionate God, patient, loving and He doesn't misuse His power.

Exodus 32
Moses saw that the people were running
wild and that Aaron had let them get out of
control and so become a laughingstock to
their enemies. So he stood at the
entrance to the camp and said, “Whoever is
for the LORD, come to me.” And all the
Levites rallied to him.
Then he said to them, “This is what the
LORD, the God of Israel, says: ‘Each man
strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth
through the camp from one end to the other,
each killing his brother and friend and
neighbor.’” The Levites did as Moses
commanded, and that day about three
thousand of the people died. Then Moses
said, “You have been set apart to the LORD
today, for you were against your own sons
and brothers, and he has blessed you this
day.”

1 Samuel 15:2-3 , God commanded
Saul and the Israelites, “This is what the LORD
Almighty says: 'I will punish the Amalekites for
what they did to Israel when they waylaid them
as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack
the Amalekites and totally destroy everything
that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to
death men and women, children and infants,
cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"
Re: Who Are You To Question God? by Samsonyte(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
you don't question God for anything, just Give thanks to him in any situation. once u know how God was created definitely u will also use the same method to be like him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You / Senate Passes Obamahealth Bill, Chip To Be Implanted On D Arm Or Forehead; 666? / Jesus Is God. See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.