Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Mr Right - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mr Right (152957 Views)

Mr Right Crush ( A Story By Christopher Stanley) / Mr. Right? / Mr. Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
**********Episode 30**********
"See Amanda let me tell you something, the both of us for now are the real women of this house, nobody... I mean nobody should come into your territory and intimidate you, they are another family's problem, my dear if you should show them that you are an ajebo,they'd show you oba,as in in my early years of the marriage I saw hell,yes marrying into the family has it's sweet moments,the fame,the respect and all that because of theirs is old money, but before you enjoy, you'll suffer,it's survival for the fittest,life,listen they'd try to frustrate you out of the marriage, but show them that you are stronger,never leave your house when they are around, they are that devious, my dear I'm talking from experience, the women of this house are strong", Patricia said smoothening Amanda's hair.

"Yes ma", Amanda said sniffing.

"Good sooo...it's breakfast in bed", Patricia said placing the tray of food on Amanda's lap,"So how is my granddaughter doing today", Patricia asked excitedly.

"Who said it's a girl", Amanda asked wiping her fork with a serviette.

"I have this strong feeling that it is going to be a girl",Patricia said with a smile.

"Weeellll...my mother instinct tells me that it's going to be a boy", Amanda said putting a slice of red Apple into her mouth.

"Abeg keep quiet, see who's talking about mother instincts", Jason said throwing a grape into his mouth.

"Jealousy is the root of evil",Amanda sang.

"Who I'm I jealous of...you...oh puuleassee", Jason said wiping a spoon to join her.

"Jason what is wrong with you,you'll not leave her alone, plus I didn't add your mouth into the food.

TBC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Right by Lildiamond: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nice mother in law
Re: Mr Right by Abelosas222(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
join the Team and read the story *Just A Taste* I bet u wud b glued and thirst for more.
read here http://www.Abfictionstories.com
Re: Mr Right by hormobolanle: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
Issokay pls update on time Biko bcoz dis Tori is coman b totori_ing me fah
Re: Mr Right by nipora519(f): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
nice story
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
**********Episode 31**********
Amanda flung the door to Jason's office open,and walked in, she saw a lady sitted comfortably on his table,Amanda squinted her eyes at the lady,"what is going on here ",Amanda asked her eyes trained at the lady.

"Baby it's not what you think", Jason said springing up.

"And what do you know I'm thinking", she asked looking at him.

"Nothing",Jason muttered.

Amanda rolled her eyes,"And I don't deserve a welcome kiss and an introduction", she asked sarcastically.

"Of course you do", Jason said walking towards her,he brushed his lips against her's,"Baby this is Jane my friend and ex-colleague,Jane this is my wife Amanda", Jason said smiling.

"Wife!!", Jane asked surprised.

"Yeah", Jason said confused at her outburst.

"Baby please help me sit", Amanda said placing her palms on he's.

"Already having difficulties?", he asked leading her to his seat to make her more comfortable.

"Yeah..asked Chris and he said it's because the bump is getting bigger", she said dropping the flask of food that she brought on the table.

"True...so how did the doctors appointment go", he asked settling down on one of the visitors seat

"Great...our bun is baking well,it's very healthy...and Chris said we should come and check the sex before next week runs out", Amanda said and looked up at Jane who was staring daggers at her.

"Oh...okay", Jason said fingering the flask.

"It's yours...eat", Amanda said laughing, while Jason smiled, stood up and left for the bathroom." You don't seem to like me or the though of Jason marrying me ",Amanda asked innocently.

"Jason is mine and mine alone, we where about to start up something before he came back to Nigeria", Jane said through clenched teeth.

"Oh...that's it you have a crush on him", Amanda said with a smirk.

"I hate you", Jane said angrily.

"The feeling is reciprocated love",Amanda said sweetly.

"Watch out I'd take Jason from you,from right under your nose", she breathed out.

" I'd like to see you try I know that I'm not contending with anybody where my Jason is concerned ",Amanda said.

"You think you can tie him down with a pregnancy", Jane said.

"Say all you want he's mine"Amanda said relaxing her back.

"So what are you girls gossiping about... I hope it's not me" Jason said entering into the office.

"Keep flattering yourself, before you eat come give me a kiss", Amanda said hitting her lips with her index finger. As Jason's lips met her's Amanda opened her eyes looked at Jane winked,closed it back and slipped her tongue into his mouth to deepen the kiss".

TBC.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Right by crislyn(f): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
This Amanda na trouble hahaahaha...abeg i too like her, no time for self pity and unnecessary emotions. Wehdone dear, this story is smileful...Lol
Re: Mr Right by itsandi(m): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Yay! An update! Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Mr Right by YINKS89(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Amanda has turn to anodafin....Na wa .. Na real WA.
Re: Mr Right by lovelani(m): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
itsandi:
Yay! An update! Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!

stop this nonsense and simply create your thread. damn!
Re: Mr Right by Osedagal(f): 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Amanda dey fit find trouble sha
Re: Mr Right by harameede99(f): 8:04am On Sep 23, 2017
hmmm ion even know watta say
Re: Mr Right by Schlastica16(f): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
wow wonderful story u got here
Re: Mr Right by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Thanks
Re: Mr Right by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 8:02am On Sep 24, 2017
Amanda issa savage :PAmanda issa savage
Re: Mr Right by ChizzyMaris(f): 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
LOL. Amanda no get chill oo
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
**********Episode 32**********
"Baby I seriously can't wait to know the sex of this baby, like I can't wait to plan a baby shower...it would be Sooo...fun",Amanda squealed excitedly.

"We would hire an event planner...I don't want you stressing yourself", he said smiling at her.

"It's like event planners have not thought you a lesson...I'll handle it myself", she said in a warning tone.

"Babe I was just joking...I just wanted to know your reaction", he said smiling.

"And it's not good", Amanda said resting her back on the chair." Baby I'm running out of ice cream ",Amanda said as they neared a fast food.

"Oookaayyy", Jason said as he started slowing down.

"How many plates do you want", Jason asked easing his car into an empty space.

"Let's say five", Amanda said pulling out her purse.

"No...don't worry I'll handle it", Jason said releasing his seatbelt, Jane do you need anything", Jason asked Jane who had been quiet through out the drive.

" I'm coming with you ",Jane said pulling her seatbelt too.

"Baby...", Jason said looking at Amanda who hadn't made a move.

"No...I'm good",Amanda said raising her hands in mock surrender.

"Okay", he dropped a kiss on her lips before stepping out.

Amanda was tempted to go in with them but she didn't have the strength to follow him around like a lost puppy,besides, Jason had been giving her the green light,for two days but she had been playing dumb with him,tonight she was hor.ny as hell,she was saving her energy for her all night man.t twenty minutes later, they came back,Jason just slipped into his chair without saying a word to her and drove.

"Jason you are owing me a new phone for not telling me that you were getting married...an iPhone 8 to be precise", Jane said excitedly.

Amanda's head rang,"Ehhn!, an iPhone 8,in this economy, babe tell your man to do the honors, because mine won't buy it oo" Amanda said matter of factly.

"Last time I checked it was his money not yours", Jane said rolling her eyes at Amanda.

"Ogbeni if you don't know how to safe your man's money, I do...as in me that is his wife cannot ask for something that big", Amanda said quietly and filing her nails.

"If you know how to save your man's money you won't be planning an epic baby shower", Jane retorted.

"Shebi it is his child and besides if I want to hold a baby shower it won't cost up to an iPhone 8", Amanda said through gritted teeth.

"It's enough!!", Jason said slamming hard on his brake.

"Tell your wife not to talk when I'm talking",Jane said.

Amanda wanted to reply her but decided to obey her husband so she continued with filing her nails.

The rest of the drive was almost quiet safe for Jane's constant grumbling, Jason dropped her in front of her parents apartment and continued their drive home.

"Baby I'm sorry" Amanda said softly and rubbing his laps.

"Amanda leave me I'm driving", Jason said in a warning tone.

Amanda was taken aback, she didn't remember the last time that he called her by her name or when he ever used that tone on her,she quickly withdrew her hands and focused on her phone, they'd settle it when they get home.

TBC.

Read me:I'm sorry for the late update...I'm preparing fory putme and I'm not sure I'd be able to update until after the exams on Wednesday...thanks kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Mr Right by kikiwendy(f): 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
Thanks for the update dear and success in ur forthcoming exam

1 Like

Re: Mr Right by Lildiamond: 10:51am On Sep 25, 2017
Goodluck dear
Re: Mr Right by seuncyber(m): 12:55am On Sep 26, 2017
Nice story wish u the best in ur exam
Re: Mr Right by bossy512(f): 6:58am On Sep 26, 2017
Best of luck in your exam
Re: Mr Right by itsandi(m): 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
Its not even your thread...
lovelani:

stop this nonsense and simply create your thread. damn!
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
**********Episode 33*********
Amanda watched Jason through the mirror as he typed away on his laptop, he hadn't said a word to her since they entered into the house, he had turned down her request of them bathing together, she sat down quietly in front of the dressing mirror combing her hair, she had prepared his favorite for dinner and had selected a see through nightie ,she badly wanted to get laid and already had the night planned out.She dropped the comb and got up,adjusted her robe,before turning to face him.

"Dinner will be ready in five", she said with a smile and walked out to set the table, she had put in much effort into the jollof rice and peppered chicken to get him in the mood,she smiled as she adjusted the plates,in five minutes,she sent him a message on WhatsApp.About two minutes later, he came downstairs, he didn't even wait for their usual blessing of meals before he started eating, she looked at him,prayed and started eating.

Ten minutes later,Jason got up murmured his appreciation and left, Amanda got up and hurried after him,when she got inside the room she met him rubbing his facial cream.

"Baby what's going on", Amanda asked softly, but was replied with silence."Baby talk to me what did I do... Okay anything that I did forgive me...I'm sorry",Amanda said tearily.

Jason looked at her and continued rubbing the cream, when he was done, he moved away from her and headed towards the bed.

"Baby please now let's talk", Amanda said dropping on her knees to beg him with tears running down her cheeks.

Jason looked at her, grabbed two pillows and stormed out of the room,leaving her on the floor.Amanda curled on the floor crying her eyes out.

TBC.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Right by nmama(f): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
You re welcome back. How was the exam?
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
nmama:
You re welcome back. How was the exam?
Good... Thanks for your concern.���
Re: Mr Right by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Na now the ghen ghen wan start.
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
**********Continued**********
After about an hour, Amanda got up and climbed on top the bed, she switched off the light, drew the duvet up to her chin and said a few words of prayers to God for her home.
Jason tossed on the king sized bed in one of the spare rooms of his mansion, he was unable to sleep, he was already feeling guilty for how he treated Amanda, like he doesn't even know what came over him,'That lady is carrying your child,be nice ",he said to himself before getting up.He entered into their room and switched on the light, she had her back faced to him,but he could still see her quiver from her previous weeping, he switched off the light and laid on the bed with her.

Jason wrapped his hands around Amanda, then slipped his hands into her nightie and gave her melons a light squeeze.

"Jason what is it now...leave me alone, shebi you were ignoring me leave me alone", Amanda said switching on the bedside lamp.

"Baby I'm sorry... I'll never do it again", Jason said pleadingly.

"Na true...you see this legs I've closed them till we walk down the aisle", Amanda said nodding her head in mock agreement.

"Ba...", Jason tried to convinced her.

"Oga...it's enough... I don't want to hear it", Amanda said laying back down.

Jason wrapped his hands around her waist and placed it on the baby bump,snuggling closer to her.

"Jason if they sent you tell them that you didn't see me,what is it,allow me sleep nau,you know when it's three o' clock I won't be able to sleep again leave me alone", Amanda said picking up her pillows to exit the room but Jason stopped her.

"Oya baby come back... I won't disturb you again", Jason said pleadingly.

Amanda looked at him well before she went back to the bed and without a word to him she slept off.

TBC.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Right by Elshberry(m): 6:51am On Sep 30, 2017
Good work, welcome back. But always never satisfactory.

1 Like

Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2017
(
Elshberry:
Good work, welcome back. But always never satisfactory.
cry cry cry
Re: Mr Right by loverboi97(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2017
Oooooohhhhhh!
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
**********Episode 34**********
Jason parked his Acura ZDX in front of Amanda's former apartment, she was moving her things into his...their house.

"Baby seriously...I'm sorry...I acted immaturely I accept please", Jason pleaded...that's what he had been doing since morning but she still hadn't said a word to him.

Amanda looked at him,opened the car door and walked out.Jason rested his head on the steering, did a breathing exercise before stepping out of the car. Jason got inside the apartment and saw Amanda arranging the boxes in preparation of the movers arrival.

"Baby you are pregnant...stop lifting boxes", Jason said snatching the box she was carrying from her and started arranging the boxes.

Amanda looked at him and went to take a seat,she didn't even have the strength to do anything in the first place.

About thirty minutes later Jason was done,he looked at Amanda who was smiling at her phone as she chatted away ,he snatched the phone from her and put it in his pocket, they needed to thrash this out.

"Jason give me my phone", she said squinting her eyes angrily.

"Baby let's...", Jason said.

"I said you should give me my...", she was saying before Jason closed his lips on her's.

For sometime Amanda didn't kiss back, she was seething in undiluted anger but as Jason slipped his hands into her shirt and started massaging her globes, she gave in,Jason knew her weak spot, she loved when her fondled with her crests. Jason was walking his fingers to open her trouser buttons when her door swung open it was one of her neighbours Bukky.

"Oh...my God I'm sorry",Bukky said turning her face away.

"No it's okay", Amanda said adjusting her clothes while Jason entered into the bathroom.

"I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your traditional wedding... I wasn't feeling too good plus I lost my phone don't worry I'd make it up to you", Bukky said smiling.

"Okay... Sorry I can't offer you anything everywhere is a mess", Amanda said pointing the packed up boxes.

"No...no problem...I'd be taking my leave now...I want to see someone", Bukky said getting up.

Amanda saw her off to the door, as she turned back she saw Jason with a smirk on his face, she rolled her eyes at him eternally.

"So where were we", Jason said smiling.

"In the middle of nowhere...give me my phone", Amanda said dropping herself on a seat.

Jason's face fell,"Baby I thought we were passed this", Jason said softly.

"Passed what...do you know how I felt last night...I felt used,I felt cheap,I knelt down and begged for forgiveness of a crime that I do not know of what did you do...you walked out on me...what was my offense I asked you not to buy the phone for Jane or that I slaved myself despite my condition in the kitchen to serve my husband a sumptuous dinner or...or...or that I initiated se.x...tell me what my offense was Jay", Amanda said sobbing.Jason moved to hug her but she backed out as she heard the honk of the movers van,she rushed into the bathroom,Jason followed her and begged her to open up but she refused.

TBC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Right by abefe99: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
please more update this is getting interesting God bless u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.