Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Mr Right - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mr Right (152954 Views)

Mr Right Crush ( A Story By Christopher Stanley) / Mr. Right? / Mr. Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Right by loverboi97(m): 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
**********Continued********
About ten minutes later Amanda came out from the bathroom greeted the movers she met in the sitting room grabbed her bag and entered back into the bathroom. Jason busied himself with helping the guys pack but lost interest the moment Amanda entered into the sitting room.
"I'm going back to my parents", Amanda said softly as they settled in Jason's car.

"But baby the two weeks...",Jason started.

"Last time I checked the two weeks we where supposed to spend together was to test my fertility...and I'm already pregnant... so you where saying", she said giving him the " GO ON" look, when he turned on the ignition she relaxed on the seat.

"Baby I'm sorry I don't know what came over me...tell me anything you want me to do for you to show you how sorry I am name anything you want even if it's a lingerie of a million naira...anything", Jason said pleadingly as he parked his car in the Williams mansion.

Amanda let out a deep,throaty,pained chuckle,"And you think money is everything huh...you think you are wealthy well I'm wealthy too", she said and made to open the door but he held her back.

"Baby...", he started.

"If you want me to forgive you... You answer me do you love Jane", she asked tearily.

"N..."

"Be sure before you answer me", that said, Amanda left without looking back.

TBC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Right by pitlaterine(f): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2017
Are you a freelance writer? Do you want to earn money by writing articles?

Join www.ni-lance.com now and write yourself into fame.

P.S: www.ni-lance.com is a Nigerian freelance website.
Re: Mr Right by Precious111(f): 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
pitlaterine:

@benignasweety
You are into freelance writing
Re: Mr Right by Precious111(f): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2017
pitlaterine:

Re: Mr Right by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
Precious111:

@benignasweety You are into freelance writing
Thanks dear, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Mr Right by Precious111(f): 5:07am On Oct 02, 2017
Benignasweety:
Thanks dear, I appreciate.
Wlc
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
**********Episode 35**********
The second Amanda entered into her room, she flung herself on the bed and started crying, her mother entered into the room.

"Chimamanda what is wrong with you", Belinda said sitting beside her.

"Nothing..." Amanda said wiping her tears.

"Nothing... And you are crying...your husband called me and told me...",Belinda started.

"And told you what!, that he's seeing another person, that he's cheating on me even before we walk down the aisle", Amanda said crying loudly.

"What!", Belinda said sitting up.

"Right...he didn't tell you that part of the story",Amanda said sniffling.

"Di...did you catch him red handed and what did he say", Belinda said snapping her fingers.

"He said that she meant nothing to him...th...that I'm the person he loves", she said sobbing.

"What exactly did you seeing him doing", Belinda said calmly.

In five minutes,Amanda had finished telling her mother everything.
L
"But don't you think you are blowing things out of proportion, you didn't see him doing anything sexual with her", Belinda said in his defense.

"But Mom why did he ignore me..why was he pretending like I don't exist", Amanda said wiping off her tears and picked up her ringing phone it was Jason ,he sent a text it read," BABY PLEASE LET'S TALK,LET'S MEET THIS EVENING,I'LL COME PICK YOU UP SAY THE PARK...I LOVE YOU",she hissed and threw the phone on the other side of the bed.

"Amanda hear him out", Belinda said trying to convince her

5 Likes

Re: Mr Right by Twinkle004(f): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
123456dr I love your story. It is intriguing. Good one
I like Amanda character, she strong and stubborn

1 Like

Re: Mr Right by Precious111(f): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Weldone Mam..
Re: Mr Right by Kimkardashain(f): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
just luk at hw jason is making me cry.
Re: Mr Right by bossy512(f): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Thanks for d update, more inspiration
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
**********Continued**********
"Mummy please...Jason is my husband...I'll see him when I'm ready to for now it's a big fat NO",Amanda said blowing her nose into a kerchief.

"I thought you said that you didn't like this guy...so why should you be bothered if he's seeing another woman", Belinda asked teasingly.

"I like Jason MUM... I don't just love him and besides even if I don't like him that doesn't mean I'd like to share him",Amanda said rubbing her baby bump.

Later in the evening her mother in-law called to beg her to forgive Jason, that he was sorry, he'll not do it again. As her mother in law dropped the call,Amanda called Jason.

"Ba...", Jason started as he picked the call.

"Don't baby me...I actually thought I was getting married to a grown up but Nooo...you are a big,fat Baby,is this how you'll go about calling our parents whenever we have problems huh...you can as well host a family meeting...and let me tell you stop running down my battery with your consistent calls...whenever I'm ready to talk to you, I will for now I'm not...good night", that said, Amanda hung up and bursted into another set of tears. She missed her man but she was laying a foundation, she won't take rubbish when they were settled in and she wanted him to know that.

TBC.

7 Likes

Re: Mr Right by stainless239(f): 1:43am On Oct 03, 2017
more!!!!!!!!!!

pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Right by bossy512(f): 6:31am On Oct 03, 2017
Good, thanks for d update
Re: Mr Right by yewande1234(f): 8:08am On Oct 03, 2017
Thanks 4 d update........

I pity amanda, cos with d way she's doing things i pray Jane dont use dis as an opportunity to get jason for herself
Re: Mr Right by Rymadospar(f): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
TITLE:LADIES LIKE HER
CHAPTER ONE

MAYOWA'S POV

I woke up to someone tugging at my arms and legs. I blinked my eyes open and closed them back immediately. My eyes were still heavy with sleep.
'Come on, baby. Wake up '.I heard a tiny familiar voice say. It was my girlfriend, Annabelle. She had slept in my house the previous night. We had went out on our usual dates in one of the expensive eateries in Victoria Island. It was indeed a good time together and we decided to end the day having hot romance and sex in my house. I met Annabelle in my third year in the university of Lagos years ago. She was an epitome of beauty and brains. We were both in the same faculty of engineering but different department. She was in Architecture while I was in electrical and electronics engineering department. I met her through a friend of mine at a coursemate's birthday. I was struck by her eloquence and we've been dating for four years now.
'Mayor baby, Come on. Today is Sunday and remember you are going with me to my church'.She said, removing the duvet covering my body. I shook my head and changed my sleeping position, knowing this will get her infuriated the more.
'Sleepyhead, get up now before I pour this bottle of water on your head. 'She was serious this time. I knew her so well that whenever she gets annoyed, She is capable of doing anything not caring if it might hurt her. I opened my eyes slowly and met her smiling down at me. She has successfully tricked me into getting up.
'Good morning, Ifemi*'.She greeted me before giving me a peck on my cheek. She looked so beautiful this morning and I knew it was a result of my dick she tasted last night. Abi?? Wisdom will not kill me.
'Good morning, Sweet pussy'.I greeted back receiving a hot slap on my laps. I groaned in pains,'Why did you slap me ?'
'For calling me that fucking Name'.She jumped out of the bed. She was in a transparent night gown and I could see her endowed body through them. I felt my dick becoming hard and rising up in my boxer. She noticed the dick calling for her pussy's attention.
'Hmm.... It seems Mr Mayowa wants some juicy pussy right now '.She teased, lustfully staring at my risen boxer. She climbed the bed again and dropped a kiss on my lips. I quickly took over her lips immediately and ate them like my existence depends on it. No dulling time. I found my way underneath her nightie handling with her succulent breast. Suddenly, she broke off and sighed. I looked up at her but she shook her head and disengaged from me.
'Today is Sunday. We have to keep the body holy'. Story for the gods, I murmured. She stood up and get down from the bed.
'Come on, get up. I have prepared your hot water bath and come down for your breakfast'. She winked at me before heading to the dining room.
Wow! I love everything about Annabelle. She knows how to take good care of a man and She is also good when it comes to satisfying her man on bed. She was everything any man on earth could wish for. I got out of the bed and headed for the bathroom. I got myself cleaned up and put on my best outfit for Sunday which Annabelle had help me choose and ironed. She was wearing a white V-neck sleeveless knee-length gown hugging her figure eight body.
We got into the car and drove off to her church. I think this was my second time going with her to her church.
Re: Mr Right by Dessydemmy: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hnnm!!1 nice one dear, weldone. I'm staying here till you are back.
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
*********Episode 36***********
For two weeks, Amanda didn't step out of the house, she didn't even go to church, her room was filled with apology gifts from Jason, she hadn't bothered touching the gifts,she busied herself with baking,she wished they were in good terms so that he could taste her yummy cakes, he hadn't eaten anything she baked before, she even sent a pan of cake and homemade fruit juice to her in-laws.

Amanda was tired of staying at home, her legs had started swelling her mother said it was because she was staying at a place for too long, everybody had gone out leaving her at home...so she decided to go to "De Chills Hind" to buy herself lunch. Amanda called up one of her father's drivers to drive her there as she wasn't in the mood to drive.
********************************************************** Amanda was half way into her food, when she heard a couple roar loudly in laughter, then strong male perfume wafted into her nostrils, it smelt just like Jason's, she raised her head to see the person using the same perfume as her man,the person she saw settling down made her chicken hook in her throat, she took a large gulp from her juice, signaled the waiter that served her to come paid him and got up and left.

Jason saw Amanda as she was leaving the restaurant,"Oh...mess",Jason muttered to himself got up and went after he,"Baby ",he called immediately he got outside.

"Stay away from me", Amanda said without looking at him.

"Babe it's not what you think I swear", Jason said blocking her path.

"Then what is it...to think I was planning on calling you when I was done here.

"Babe I swear I didn't bring her here see her car over there we met at the entrance and I couldn't just ignore her...sweet,I don't love her...it's you I love", Jason said pulling her close.

"How I'm I sure about that", she asked softly.

"If I loved her I won't do this when she's close", Jason said and took her lips in he's." So I'm I forgiven ",he asked after the kiss.

"That will depends on how you perform in bed", Amanda said biting her lips and buttoning his blazer.

"You know that I'm equal to that task", Jason said with a smirk.

"Lemme tell the driver to go home", Amanda said and dropped a kiss on his lips.

"Lemme drive out", Jason said and swatted her behind.

"Ahh!", Amanda squealed excitedly and walked away.

6 Likes

Re: Mr Right by Olori1992: 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
pls update more 4 us,d story is really interesting. we need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mr Right by prestigiouslady: 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
well-done
Re: Mr Right by loverboi97(m): 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lolz~ Two Love Birds
Re: Mr Right by Dessydemmy: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
Meself go love o. Nice update but my friend this is short o , come and do more.
Re: Mr Right by Pinkfeet: 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
you ave done a great work here. nice write up.
Re: Mr Right by Pinkfeet: 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2017
you ave done a great work here. nice write up.
Re: Mr Right by Rachelbolanle07(f): 11:33am On Oct 06, 2017
nice write up
Re: Mr Right by Mbm02: 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pls be quick with the update.nice
Re: Mr Right by melodydennis(f): 6:21am On Oct 07, 2017
nice story ma'am
Re: Mr Right by Pinkfeet: 10:53am On Oct 07, 2017
kudos to you.
lovely story.
but the update is not frequent.
Re: Mr Right by ela44: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2017
nice one, more update
Re: Mr Right by sheba222(f): 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
watsup we d wait ooooo
Re: Mr Right by itsandi(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nice one! Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

tushstories.com

#Click!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.