Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion (4773 Views)

Arguments Against Intelligent Design / Can NL Atheists Dare To Refute This Logical Evidence For Intelligent Design? / Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by winner01(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
What is amazing to me is, SETI,
the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence Org., is looking for basic radio signals in space. They have made it clear that a radio signal with a simple code, pattern, for argument sake, i.e.like a simple Morse coded message, dot...dot...dash...dash, and then repeat, would be proof positive that there is intelligent life out in space/another planet.

HOWEVER, DNA, an unbelievable complex code, which only recently was discovered, and then a couple of years ago was found to hold a secondary code on top of the original code, making it even more unfathomably complex, to these SAME PEOPLE, is NOT proof of Intelligent Design!

What's even more unbelievable, is many people "SEE" how DNA is not random, not accidental, clearly thought out, complex, created by intelligence CLEARLY, and these people are considered..."backward"...believing in fairy tales.

Sometimes, I like having discussions about this, but I sincerely have to laugh when the other side claims that anyone who believes that DNA is not accidental, is stupid, uneducated, etc.

I grew up believing in evolution, natural history, fossil "proof",
(LUCY, supposed humanoid fossil proof, forget that there should be millions of these bones/fossils,was never accepted by me as proof...can you imagine if dog skulls were fossilized and discovered by modern "scientists"? They would come up with every possible missing link species, cartoons, animations, sketches, etc., of all the different evolved species they are...since they are so different in look, but that they are ALL the same species of DOG) as administered by the American Museum of Natural History, the Smithsonian Institute, National Geographic, Scientific American magazine, NASA, etc. When I hit 15 years old, every new "scientific" announcement/discovery, just separated me further and further from Religion of Evolution...to me, that is what it was...is.

(someone else posted this pic a few weeks ago...reposting it. if somehow, the German shepherd existed today as the only remaining specie of dogs and the rest were extinct. I'm convinced that evolutionists will make attempts at providing these fossils in the picture below as "missing links" or evolutionary links)

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by felixomor: 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
Space booked.

Expect some contributions from this space.

Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by winner01(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
felixomor:
Space booked.

Expect some contributions from this space.

Nice one bro

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Yes ! Winner01 is back !

3 Likes

Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by bennyann: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Yes ! Winner01 is back !

Analice107, he is back! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by sonofthunder: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
winner01:
What is amazing to me is, SETI,
the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence Org., is looking for basic radio signals in space. They have made it clear that a radio signal with a simple code, pattern, for argument sake, i.e.like a simple Morse coded message, dot...dot...dash...dash, and then repeat, would be proof positive that there is intelligent life out in space/another planet.

HOWEVER, DNA, an unbelievable complex code, which only recently was discovered, and then a couple of years ago was found to hold a secondary code on top of the original code, making it even more unfathomably complex, to these SAME PEOPLE, is NOT proof of Intelligent Design!

What's even more unbelievable, is many people "SEE" how DNA is not random, not accidental, clearly thought out, complex, created by intelligence CLEARLY, and these people are considered..."backward"...believing in fairy tales.

Sometimes, I like having discussions about this, but I sincerely have to laugh when the other side claims that anyone who believes that DNA is not accidental, is stupid, uneducated, etc.

I grew up believing in evolution, natural history, fossil "proof",
(LUCY, supposed humanoid fossil proof, forget that there should be millions of these bones/fossils,was never accepted by me as proof...can you imagine if dog skulls were fossilized and discovered by modern "scientists"? They would come up with every possible missing link species, cartoons, animations, sketches, etc., of all the different evolved species they are...since they are so different in look, but that they are ALL the same species of DOG) as administered by the American Museum of Natural History, the Smithsonian Institute, National Geographic, Scientific American magazine, NASA, etc. When I hit 15 years old, every new "scientific" announcement/discovery, just separated me further and further from Religion of Evolution...to me, that is what it was...is.

(someone else posted this pic a few weeks ago...reposting it. if somehow, the German shepherd existed today as the only remaining specie of dogs and the rest were extinct. I'm convinced that evolutionists will make attempts at providing these fossils in the picture below as "missing links" or evolutionary links)
you couldn't have said it better..

1 Like

Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by winner01(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Yes ! Winner01 is back !

Been a while here bro. I'm guessing we still have most of the common anti-God rebuttals or do we have new arguments?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by winner01(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
sonofthunder:

you couldn't have said it better..
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
winner01:
Been a while here bro. I'm guessing we still have most of the common anti-God rebuttals or do we have new arguments?

No new arguments at all bro , just the usual recycled empty nonsense they spew . Right now , anyone could sleep and refute any atheist arguments .

3 Likes

Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by sonofthunder: 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
winner01:
Thanks.
Lol...
Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by winner01(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

No new arguments at all bro , just the usual recycled empty nonsense they spew . Right now , anyone could sleep and refute any atheist arguments .
lol. Naso

How can one not recognize that Lucy is a hoax and that we should have millions of Lucy's if Lucy is ever going to be true.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
bennyann:

Analice107, he is back! cheesy

war loading grin
Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by winner01(m): 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
onyenze123:

war loading grin
����

No wars oo. Just soft.
Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
Can evolution and intelligent design hypothesis coexist?
Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
onyenze123:
Can evolution and intelligent design hypothesis coexist?

Of course , special creationism : A concept whereby God created primordial ancestors and enabled diversification/ variation through evolution .

2 Likes

Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by urheme: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

I had to laugh.......where are those hardhearted atheist who evolved .....
"another dog" grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by winner01(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Of course , special creationism : A concept whereby God created primordial ancestors and enabled diversification/ variation through evolution .
Thumbs up bro.

Creator Involved.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
winner01:
Thumbs up bro.

Creator Involved.

Thanks bro , I mean claiming that diversification of life was orchestrated by blind forces and chance is idiotic . Evolution if it happened/happens proves the existence of God

I love this video !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOJRSmrrM0o

2 Likes

Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by CoolUsername: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
Seriously, if you deny evolution despite the wealth of evidence, then you must be one of the following:

A. Dishonest

B. Retar.ded

C. Both

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by 4kings: 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
Winner01 i thought you're now an atheist tongue

So you neva leave this silly matter alone abi.
I have one very simple task for you.

There are many recent peer reviewed papers on Google Scholars still talking on evolution, maybe you can do yourself a favour and educate yourself directly from a scientist rather than a creationist blog.
After you've read even if it's just one (that's recent though within 3 years), you can make it a subject of discussion and try to debunk their "absurd explanations" to prove creationism then scientist and other intelligent minds will be very willing to listen to you.

Talking about that, i hardly think you can find any recent(within 3 years) peer reviewed journal against evolution, so if you manage to debunk one, then you're proudly the scientist of the year, till then "PLEASE KEEP QUIET!!!"

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by malvisguy212: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
good one op, welcome back bro.

2 Likes

Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by winner01(m): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
4kings:

There are many recent peer reviewed papers on Google Scholars still talking on evolution, maybe you can do yourself a favour and educate yourself directly from a scientist rather than a creationist blog.
After you've read even if it's just one (that's recent though within 3 years), you can make it a subject of discussion and try to debunk their "absurd explanations" to prove creationism then scientist and other intelligent minds will be very willing to listen to you.

Talking about that, i hardly think you can find any recent(within 3 years) peer reviewed journal against evolution, so if you manage to debunk one, then you're proudly the scientist of the year, till then "PLEASE KEEP QUIET!!!"
lol.
Same old. Same old.

I'm not debunking their explanations. We only want people to see for themselves.

It does not really matter how many years of bullshit or how many "evolutionists" support bullshit.

We are asking obvious questions like every reasonable mind is supposed to ask.

All you could do was to tell me that several persons or journals support evolution? undecided

SMH

If you spend the time and effort you spend here digging into evolution, and not replacing pseudoscience backed by cartoons, you would have changed your views by now.

3 Likes

Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by 4kings: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
winner01:
lol.
Same old. Same old.

I'm not debunking their explanations. We only want people to see for themselves.

It does not really matter how many years of bullshit or how many "evolutionists" support bullshit.

We are asking obvious questions like every reasonable mind is supposed to ask.

All you could do was to tell me that several persons or journals support evolution? undecided

SMH

If you spend the time and effort you spend here digging into evolution, and not replacing pseudoscience backed by cartoons, you would have changed your views by now.
I believe you're smart.
If you know that many scientists still support this, why not look into their reason for this.

If you read those papers like i told you to, you would not come up with silly questions like the one your meme indicated.

4 Likes

Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by winner01(m): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
4kings:

I believe you're smart.
If you know that many scientists still support this, why not look into their reason for this.

If you read those papers like i told you to, you would not come up with silly questions like the one your meme indicated.
I've probably looked into more papers on evolution that you have and in fact than most atheists here have.

Just one question.

Give just 1 example of change of kinds.

Science is observable, pseudoscience is not. grin

2 Likes

Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by 4kings: 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
winner01:
I've probably looked into more papers on evolution that you have and in fact than most atheists here have.

Just one question.

Give just 1 example of change of kinds.

Science is observable, pseudoscience is not. grin
Okay Sir, i'll let you be.

3 Likes

Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 16, 2017
CoolUsername:
Seriously, if you deny evolution despite the wealth of evidence, then you must be one of the following:

A. Dishonest

B. Retar.ded

C. Both

Wealth of evidence? grin

you are funny. It is the same "wealth of evidence" the universe came to be.

To me, Intelligent design and evolution can co-exist
Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 16, 2017
4kings:

So your thinking has been outsource to journals written by humans like you?

How did things come into existence? How did it all start?
Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by 4kings: 6:43am On Jul 16, 2017
onyenze123:

So your thinking has been outsource to journals written by humans like you?
So your thinking has been outsource to books written by humans like you? undecided

How did things come into existence? How did it all start?
Why start unnecessary argument if you are not ready to be open-minded.
Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2017
4kings:

So your thinking has been outsource to books written by humans like you? undecided

Why start unnecessary argument if you are not ready to be open-minded.

lol, you are running around. Besides, I didn't start the argument, OP did. I think you are the one that's closed minded. Whatever some scientists put down as result from experiment, holds..
Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by 4kings: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2017
onyenze123:

lol, you are running around. Besides, I didn't start the argument, OP did. I think you are the one that's closed minded. Whatever some scientists put down as result from experiment, holds..
okay.
Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by CoolUsername: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
onyenze123:

Wealth of evidence? grin

you are funny. It is the same "wealth of evidence" the universe came to be.

To me, Intelligent design and evolution can co-exist

I agree that evolution and deism are compatible but evolution is the antithesis of intelligent design.

And if you really think that evolution doesn't have a wealth of evidence then you are denying reality.

2 Likes

Re: Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion by bennyann: 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
onyenze123:

war loading grin

She will come for you soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Dinner With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran / Rape: Five Causes Of Rape And How To Prevent It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.