Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward (6061 Views)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Re: Backing Up Otem's Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by dazzlingd(m): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
OtemAtum:
Worldly Music
Chapter One
A song of Otem: Think
1. Think of any number in your mind. Add five to that number. Add four to it. Add three to it. Subtract the number you have in your mind from it. Your answer is twelve.
2. Think of a problem that bothers you. Add joy to that problem. Add hope to it. Add solution to it. Take away the problem you thought about. You are now left with joy, hope and solution.
3. Think of what makes life sad to you. Take away your worries. Take away your fear of the future and fear of your afterlife. Take away the fear of nightmares. Take away the fear of death and rumoured wars. Take away your anxiety. Take away the sadness of your bereavement. Take away the fear of the world going to be destroyed. You are left with nothing to fear.
4. Think like a man born in the first century waiting for a son of his god to end the world. Add five centuries to your waiting, add another five centuries. Add another five centuries. Add another five centuries. Now you have twenty centuries and the son of your god has not returned. You are now left with no other option than to start using your brain critically.
5. Think of all the people who had ever existed. Where are ninety-nine percent of them now? They are dead, so why do you fear the inevitable?

A song of Luwabi: Habits
6. Habits do not come from the sky; they are made. Habits can ruin, habits can build. 7. Good habits are hard to form but easy to destroy, but bad habits are easy to form and hard to destroy. 8.Therefore when you want to form a habit, sit carefully to consider it before you start to give life to it. For the habits of Eshu are not the habits of the children of Luwabi.
9. Good habits are few but bad habits are many. And both good and bad habits can never be covered.

A song of Jasheb: Earth Consciousness
10. My soul is thirsty for you, O! Consciousness of the earth. You are the rightful owner of the earth if at all the earth has a owner. Who can stand you in your beauty? Which among all consciousness is like you? You are unique above all creatures.
11. You are the true abode of peace. Falsehood himself cannot gainsay your peaceful nature. He is the creator of violence and evil in this planet. O earth consciousness, guider of her children! Hearken to my words and preserve your children from the hand of Falsehood. He is the author of confusion; god of war! god of peace! god of what?
12. What shall we believe, o Earth Consciousness? For Falsehood said he is the creator of evil and good. For what reason did Falsehood create evil? Earth consciousness, let me do my worship to your soul, though you demand no worship from us. Let me pass my worship unto you, since the Highest Consciousness demands no worship of any living being.

A song of Okatawa an Ebirite: I Will Miss You Forever
13. Like the rock came the news of your death hitting me. The sun must explode, the moon must break-the earth must end if truly you are dead.
14. I gaze upward, the sun still shine. I wait till night, the moon up there. I wait and wait, the earth remain. But one great gem is missing, which is you.
15. And then I say within my mind, if all remains without moving, then you are not dead. But your mind has travelled to a place of rest, and I will miss you forever.

A song of Okatawa and his brothers: Decisions
16. Life and decisions are twin brothers. For decisions make life appear how it is. Decisions give shape, size, colour and rigidity to life.
17. A poor decision leads to destruction and peril. A rich decision may be painful, but in the end, it dabs life with radiant colours.
18. Blessed is one who has decided to change his land from bad to good. A painful decision is it, but it is a beautiful one. For an unrefined gold is like a homo without a right decision.
19. The decisions of today give shape to tomorrow. It is good to make a thoughtful decision, looking away from the pain but focusing at the profit in the long run.

A poem of Mattu: When Everybody Around You Is Ignorant
20. When you are made wiser than everybody around you. And you have chosen not to cheat them but to teach them knowledge. When everybody around you is ignorant and you are the only learned one.
21. When everybody around you is foolish and you are the only wise one. When everybody around you is sheepish and gullible, and you are the only ingullible soul. Then a thorn in your flesh shall they become. And your effort shall they make a mockery of.

A song of Aduvo the son of Okatawa: Everything In The World Is A Giver

22. Everything in the world is a giver. The birds give sweet sounds to the ears of the humans. The trees give breezes also to the humans. And all animals give meats also to us.
23. What then should we give back to the earth? We make it better than how we meet it. We give hope to those who live in it. And we avoid war as much as we can.
24. Nature is large enough to take all things. There is nothing happening in the world that it cannot take. When you think a thing is too big for nature to absorb, you see something even greater than it.
25. That's why we say that the wonders of the world can never end. For things beyond imagination must soon occur. And no matter what is falling down from above, nature is ready to swallow it up.

A Song of Gaia, The Earth Consciousness: My Love
26. Upon my bed do I weep for my love. Who shall console my heart? O my love, depart not from me forever.
27. Every day of my life shall I wait for to see your face. Come close to me and give me the kisses of your mouth. The liquid of your lips are like the taste of blackberry.
28. Come to me, O my love. Let the smell of your skin overshadow me. Let the hair of your head caress my body.
29. Come and take me away from this bondage forever. You are not like Nymphidis, who is a thorn in my flesh. Come Eartum, come and have me forever.
30.The earth without you is like the turnic tree without its fruit. It is like a head without the nostrils. In your hands I shall be proud. I shall boast of being a mother only when it is with you.
31. Keep me close to your chest; let the warmth of your ribs be my shelter. Keep me in your heart and I shall dwell therein forever.
32. O my love, most respected of the sons of God! Tell your ocean that you have a woman in me. Let them be prepared for my coming because it shall not be long.
33. Tell the fishes and the phibioses about Earthus. Let them get ready for my coming, for I shall come not long.
34. The shape of your eyes is perfectly oval. I cannot take away my eyes from them. Your eyelashes like the hairs of a marf.
35. Let me feel the smoothness of your feet. Let my fingers run from your chest down your abdomen. 11. My long finger shall make its way down your navel.
36. Give way, for my love comes. He comes dressed in garment of white like the sun. Respect! Respect! the preferred son of God is come. He rides on a chystosaurus. Cover the earth with the grass of tefron, for the son of God shall not tread upon the bare ground.
37. Lo, I shed tears for my love for many years and the tears of my eyes set before my sclera. Then I saw through the water of my eyes that Eartum is only a yard away.
38. Swiftly I rushed to hug the love of my heart and give him the reserved kiss of my cheeks. But when I got close to my love, all I see was a smoke. It was all a conception of my brain.

A song of Atum: I'm Missing My Love
39. Let me remain celibate if the love of my heart is taken away from me. The teeth of your mouth as white as wool. The hair of your head like the shiny anysx.
40. If I have my way into your inner chamber with my rod, thus shall I take your heart with me. I shall keep your heart in mine forever.
41. Earthus, you are a true mother. I long to see you in the ocean to take charge of all the beasts in the ocean.
42. Tarry not long anymore, for I have taught the creatures in the sea of your ways. You are the balance of the earth, this did I teach them.
43. Your statue have they set before their faces. The whales and the tergunis, they strove to swallow your image so that you could live in them forever.
44. My love, stay not long anymore. For I long to place my head on the soft pillows of your chest.
Let me put my laps in your laps and my lips in your lips. Let us play love in the wave of the ocean.
45. Let me pull your long hair and bind myself with it. Your skin is as smooth as that of the phibioses in the ocean.
46. I love your eyes that shine like the stars. Let us go over to the moon to play love. There we shall enjoy the reflection of the sun.
47. Let me release the content of my scrotal sac into you, for I long to have a replica of myself through you. I long to see who shall come out of your womb.
48. Earthus, in the dream of my eyes I see you alone, but when my eyes flashed opened, I found myself in the midst of the ocean all alone.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by Ahasco(m): 9:50am On Dec 21, 2021
dazzlingd:

wow you dug this out, very inciteful Thanks for the heads up
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by KnownUnknown: 10:33am On Dec 21, 2021
OtemAtum:
Worldly Music
Chapter One
A song of Otem: Think
1. Think of any number in your mind. Add five to that number. Add four to it. Add three to it. Subtract the number you have in your mind from it. Your answer is twelve

Aaahhhh, I remember this party trick from middle school.

Think of any number in your mind. Add eight to that number. Add seven to it. Add six to it. Subtract the number you have in your mind from it. Your answer is 21.

Think of any number in your mind. Add nine to that number. Add seven to it. Add five to it. Subtract the number you have in your mind from it. Your answer is 21
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by KnownUnknown: 10:35am On Dec 21, 2021
Ahasco:

wow you dug this out, very inciteful. Thanks for the heads up

Lmao. I-N-S-I-G-H-T-F-U-L, you benighted SOB.
Your ignorance and Otem’s chicanery INCITES scorn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010 / Check Out The Vibrant Church Websites:listen And Watch Life Word Of God / Jehovah Witness Bible Is Dubious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.