Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward (6082 Views)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Re: Backing Up Otem's Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemSapien: 6:00am On Sep 28, 2017
A Song of Ojonimi: I'll share It With You

5. It's you I'm sharing my life with. No one else can have it.
They say it's not in the culture of the land for me to date an Ebirite.
But I'm here to rewrite the culture and make impossibility real
I'll share it with you.

6. How does it sound that an Igalite is having a wife who's an Ebirite?
Epemiro, it's you I want. And I'll get you, no matter what.
I'll win the hearts of your people and with me you shall end.
I'll share it with you.

7. I'm holding your ring finger, inserting love into it.
There's none on earth that can pluck you away from me.
You're my cherry and my tangerine. My only one in a million.
I'll share it with you.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemSapien: 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
A song of Otem: Adinoi and Asuku

8. It takes two to tango, that's the case of the two Otems.
One without the other is vain, but two together go so straight.
The soul mates are perfect match, higher self and lower self.
Asuku looks at Adinoi like a mirror to the face.
Ride the world like a bicycle, two wise souls, the gods of words
Chase bad gods away from souls, Adinoi and Asuku.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemSapien: 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
A song of Otem: God Is Your Philosophy
9. First of all what is God? It's not what you ever think.
God is not the talkative that you read in holy books.
Everything is God, you and me and the animals. Sum us up we are all gods, adding up to be the God.

10. God is energy , God is love, God is imagination. God is music, God is words, God is your Philosophy.

11. Secondly, what is God? It's not the quantifiable ones.
God is not the one you fear, but the love hidden in you.
The brain in you is a god, the greatest organ of God. Use your brain, I use my brain, then you'll see wisdom in God.

12. God is energy , God is love, God is imagination. God is music, God is words, God is your Philosophy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemSapien: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
A Song of Nicole an Igalite: Don't Love My Beauty But Me

13. They fall in love with the face of mine. I'm so fair and beautiful.
No man looks me once and takes his face away. Everybody wants me.
I cannot count the wooing messages I get everyday. They are just too many that I lose count of 'em. Now it gives me reason to sit still and ponder on my life.

14. What if something happens to my skin? Will I still get a wooing message?
If you truly love me, then you'll stay when I have rashes. Or else it's just my skin you love and not the real me. Don't love my beauty but me.

15. Men so many wants me dearly that I've got to pretend. I fixed some bumps upon my face when they come asking me out. Who dare stay and dare my face? They all go away today. No one cares to show some love, they all go away with excuses. It's my skin they love before and not me deep down.

16. What if I grow so old? Will I still get some nice and sweet talks?
If you truly want me, be ready to stay with me. Don't leave me for a younger lady when we are growing old and my jaw are drooping. Don't love my beauty but me.

A Song of Otem, Dedicated to Gbubemi, A very great Author: Gbubemi The Lioness

17. Gbubemi, the lioness, your brain is the store of words. You can write folktales and fictions. Imagination so so great. How I hope to be this good. All the fantasies of the world are stored in your great good brain. It all calls for some jealousy.
18. Goddess author's who you are, you're so great you can win gold. Specially made by nature to tell stories so unending. Discover yourself so quick, manifest what is in you. It's not hard if you want it, cos you're born with a silver spoon.
19. Family of Nesiama, how so lucky you just are. Nature gives you a golden pen in your special baby girl. Help her to be great in life. Never overlook her gift. She's the best in the whole wide world if she works upon herself.
20. Goddess Gbubemi take care. Do great in this world you are. And if you're reincarnated, do great again, stun the world. It's in you you can do great. Win awards for Negre land. Go foreign land and do great, Otem Adinoi says hi.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemSapien: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
A Song of Shekou of Timbukt: origin Aferk land Will Be Great

20. Something that I believe is that if we agree to push aside religion and all its noises, gullibility will reduce; sheepishness will evaporate, violence of intolerance will become things of the past and terrorism of Ishlam will go.
21. Then Aferk land will be great once again, Ah ah ah... ah ah. Songi land will be great once again, ah ah ah... ah ah.
22. People think that they won't survive if they see God in them rather than worshipping a sky baba. They waste precious time shouting loud. They disturb peace, polluting air. Things get worse yet they abandon head, thinking irrationally, lying to help their gods become great.
23. Aferk land will be great once again, Ah ah ah... Ah ah. Songi land will be great once again, ah ah ah... Ah ah.
24. It's gonna be great, ah ah ah... Ah ah. No one can stop it... Ah ah ah... Ah ah.
25. Egeptos, Ludim, Lubim, Ethiopia, Negre, Ashant, Dakre, Bini, Akre and all the other lands of Aferk, it's time to wake up to God's consciousness, seeing God Almighty in us. Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Atum, Moloch, Mazda, Enlil, Enki, Anu, Odin are the not the God Almighty that lives in us and is the sum total of us.
26. Aferk land will be gr-ea-ea-t. Negre land will be gr-ea-ea-t, Songi land will be gr-ea-ea-t. We are gonna be gr-ea-ea-t oh yes.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemSapien: 6:09am On Oct 05, 2017
Chapter Fifteen
A Song of Otem: My Inner Eyes Are Open

1. I'm seeing into a world where physical eyes cannot see. It's the inner world in the inner universe. A place where all things are possible to achieve and to make. There's no limitation to what's done in that world.
2. My inner eyes are open, I see the inner universe, where all the things impossible are achieved in a blink of time. A place where gravity is not a restriction to activities. A place of expressing all the godpower that are inside of souls.
3. The more I go deep in meditation, the less I worry about physical limitations. Cos the things I cannot do in the three-way earth is possible there. It's just as real as it seems o'er here. The flight at daybreak is sweet and smooth. Won't you join me in the flight of liberty of souls.
4. My inner eyes are open, I see the inner universe, where all the things impossible are achieved in a blink of time. A place where gravity is not a restriction to activities. A place of expressing all the godpower that are inside of souls.

A Song of Otem: Help Someone Today

5. In a more mature world, the people there think high. They'll never leave the weak and poor to themselves. They seek how to help the needy among them. And the world become a better place to dwell.
6. Help someone today! Help someone today!! Help someone today!!! Help someone today!

A Song of Otem: Step Up Your Game

7. Step up your game, it's no time to be lame
Forget the blame and work on what you claim
Problems we tame, solutions just came
Pen down your aims and get to the fame.

8. To get to the fame... Pen down your aims...
Solutions came... When problems are tamed...
Work on what you claim... Forget to blame...
It's not time to be lame, just step up your game.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemSapien: 6:21am On Oct 05, 2017
A Song of Isong: Fear Is A Trap of Souls

9. Threats are the baits they put on a trap. Fear is the trap of souls.
Humans are preys to fearful threats. The fearful are tamed by the trap of souls.
10. Fear is the trap of souls. I avoid this trap as much as I can. Why do I fear a foe when I know I'm immortal in soul?
11. Fear is the trap of souls. Threat words are the baits on it. I'll never fall prey of the threats I hear. I move in life towards my dreams, no matter the curse you heap on me. There's no one that can stop me from getting to my destiny.

A Song of Otem: I love you myself

12. I love you myself, I need you myself. I love you high... er self.
Come take my life and use it for your purpose. Take my life... and use it for your purpose. I'm sorry for my past mistake of denying myself of good things. Your are my healer, my helper when I am in need.
13. I love you Otem, I need you Otem, I love you god... Tem. You are the god over gods. Come speak to my inner self. Excite me internally so I can fly. I'm sorry for my past mistake of denying myself of good things. You are my comfort, my support when I'm in need.
14. Stay with me myself, live in me myself, never depart from me. Stay close to me and strengthen my inner life. Stick with me... and make me so strong within. You are my refuge, my strengthener when I'm fed up with things.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 05, 2017
Hear! Hear! Here is beauty. Here is wisdom. Whisper into my EARs, EARtum, the pious words of EARthus.

I see Beautiful Mythology through the glinting Crystals of Creativity.

In 1619, DESCARTES, when he was 23, dreamt that the Spirit of Truth visited him with two books that would inspire him to uncover all the treasures of human knowledge. One book was a dictionary, which Descartes decided was of little interest and use. The other was a compendium of poetry entitled Corpus Poetarum and appeared to be a union of philosophy and wisdom expressed in profound poetry.

It would appear Otem has met his own Spirit of Truth and has come to gift humanity with his own "book of the world" - A beautiful Corpus Poetarum.

This Otem guy is extraordinary. It's beautiful to mix sweet imaginations with astonishing convictions as a means of tearing down the walls of Jerusalem and rebuilding Golgonooza from the ashes of the Pandemonium - opening the path to new possibilities.

In many ways, Otem had the same kind of mystical experience as Mohammed and Moses, but look at the brilliant mixture of Mythos and Logos ideas produced by him compared with the irrational, Mythos Koranic and Biblical nonsense of Moses and Mohammed.
Tozara

1 Like

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemSapien: 2:35am On Oct 06, 2017
A Song of Niase: I'm Struggling With Time

15. It's about the time to set my goals in life. What I want to be in few years to come. It's like I'm scared of the time I have. It looks short for my goals.
16. I'm Struggling with time. How do I put all my desires and ambitions within this little time frame? How I wish I'm youthful forever, then all my goals can be achieved. I'm Struggling with time like a sailor struggles to take control of his ship. And while I keep on with the struggle, the time goes faster than I can ever think.
17. Now 's the ripe moment for you to set your goals in life. Write the things you want to become and work towards them. Leave no time for things that are not relevant to getting your desires. The time is short manage it well.
18. Are you Struggling with time? Ever wonder how you'll put all your goals and anticipations within the little time frame left for you on earth? Do you wish you are a youth forever? Do you think the time is ticking faster than ever before? Just do what you can do within the time left for you to live on earth.
19. Let the kids and tender children tell their ambitions. They've got time on their side to achieve so much. Let them have all that it takes to meet up with their desires.
20. Are you a father who loves his kids? Help them to achieve their dreams and heart desires. Get them teachers in all matter of knowledge. Then you'll spot the best of talens of your kids at early age. That's what they should work upon more than the others. Then your kids won't have to struggle with time like me.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemSapien: 9:26am On Oct 06, 2017
Chapter Sixteen
A Song of Sara : Watch Out For Me

1. When I grow, they tell me go slow slow. Don't glow more than the blow.
Don't flow above the show or you will be towed so low. I tell them I do not care, neither am I gonna fear. My dreams you cannot dare. I'm more than just a spare.
2. Watch out for me, I'm gonna rock the world. I am a super star. I'm a great celebrity. I cannot be held back. I am here to stay.
3. It's my time to hop up. I'm gonna fill the cup. Nothing can cause hiccup on my way to the top. I'll do what I can do, records I shall undo. I've made a great to-do. I'm ready to do and undo.
4. Watch out for me, I'm gonna rock the world. I am a super star. I'm a great celebrity. I cannot be held back. I am here to stay.

A Song of Ari: Holding On To Shadows

5. I thought I've found the truth in the little island. I said I'll die for the truth I found, nothing can take it away from me. What a privilege to be born in the truth? So I thought when I was born into Krishtanite.
6. When I began to slip away from faith alone, applying my logic and reasoning, my truth began to turn to shadows. I wonder why I never see it like this before.
7. Holding on to shadows, sticking to religion inspite of many errors in it. Fearing persecutions from religious people who look at you as the devil himself. I'm holding on to the shadows of religion.
8. Many like me know already that they were deceived. But they Prefer to pretend as if they still believe. It's a method of adaptation, or else you'll be seen as the devil when the only evil you committed is applying logic.
9. When you begin to apply common sense above faith, applying your logic and reasoning, your truth begin to turn to shadows. You'll wonder why you never see it like that before.
10. Holding on to shadows, sticking to religion inspite of many errors in it. Fearing persecutions from religious people who look at you as the devil himself. I'm holding on to the shadows of my religion.

2 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemSapien: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2017
A Song of Jasper: Catch Me If You Can

11. I've doubled up everything about me. I'm speeding towards my goals. Take a flight, soaring right into the heart of the sky. I'm not gonna wait to rest now. There are still miles away to cover, many things left undiscovered. I am not gonna wait for those behind.
12. Catch me if you can, I'm waiting for no one. I'm evolving in strength and power, like never before. It takes a whole lot of energy, but I'll never mind as long as I can reach my defined goals.
13. I'm vibrating at the highest frequency. Come close to me to reason with me and resonate. My attitude is of a higher amplitude, higher than ever before. Fear and panic have fallen off at a right angle while I put up the right attitude.
14. Catch me if you can, I'm waiting for no one. I'm evolving in strength and power, like never before. It takes a whole lot of energy, but never mind as long as I can reach my defined goals.
15. Go on, don't wait, let them give you a chase. They are behind you are ahead, it's not a serious case. Give them the gap they would gasp to meet.
16. Catch me if you can, I'm waiting for no one. I'm evolving in strength and power, like never before. It takes a whole lot of energy, but never mind as long as I can reach my defined goals.

2 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 3:12am On Oct 08, 2017
A Song of Reinhard the Comedian: You Can Keep Waiting
17. Do you know how to wait? Do you know how to wait for tortoise to fly? You might wait forever. How to wait for snails to run fast, you might wait forever. How to wait for a dwarf to become a giant, you might wait forever.
18. And while you wait for your god to return, I'm busy developing my brain. I'm using my brain to help humanity. What will your waiting do for the world? Who does it help, not even you? You can keep waiting.
19. Do you know how to bring the cash of the dream out to the world of physicality? You might try forever. Do you know how to plant maize in dream and harvest it in the 3D world. You might try forever.
20. And while you try to make your fictitious god become a real being, I'm busy writing codes to improve the world. What will your trying do for the world? Who does it help, not even you? You can keep waiting.
21. Here is a warning for my descendants, do not spend most of your life worshipping a fictional hero. Zeusus they call it, a hero of books. Your brain is the pilot of its life. It's the best for you to use your brain for better things than wasting it on studying a fiction. Use your brain.
22. The land of Aferk have had it all. Otem I know but who is Zeusus? Nature has sent the homo of great wisdom to Aferk to tell the truth about the universe. The three golden rule is to use your brain and do good to humanity, worshipping none of the thousands of earthly gods. Use your brain.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 3:13am On Oct 08, 2017
A Song of Blind Seun: I See The Real Meaning of Life

1. It's more than seeing in the physicality. What lies beyond the darkness is light of peace. My inner eyes have seen the inner universe. And what I bring to the world is peace.
2. Let peace prevail over the world. Who says we cannot achieve it? We are not just the jungle beasts out there. We can speak to dialogue and bring peace. So why do we fight another? Why do we kill our mates? We are the same, we're all humans. So let's cease the killing and face peace. That's the message of Seun to you.
3. If I come again to the world of physicality. If I have eyes to see the physicality. There's one thing I will always promote. And that something is peace. No matter how you see me. Even if you call me the antikrist.
4. My heart desire is peace. Who says we cannot achieve it? We are not just the wild beasts in the bush. We can speak to dialogue and bring peace. So why do we fight another? Why do we kill our mates? We are the same, we're all humans. So let's cease the killing and face peace. That's the message of Seun to you.
5. I see the real meaning of life. It's a psychological ground. Meditation is the key. You'll get the best out of life. Let peace prevail. Let peace prevail. It's the message of Seun.

1 Like

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by paxonel(m): 4:40am On Oct 08, 2017
realmindz:

have you read the doctofus? then you will know this guy is beyond ordinary grin
This is how church members also think that their pastors are beyond ordinary. That's why they keep following them.
I will say Otem is vast in understanding does not mean that he is beyond ordinary.
No man is beyond ordinary no matter how hard he tries
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by paxonel(m): 4:55am On Oct 08, 2017
OtemSapien:
A song of Otem: God Is Your Philosophy
9. First of all what is God? It's not what you ever think.
God is not the talkative that you read in holy books.
Everything is God, you and me and the animals. Sum us up we are all gods, adding up to be the God.

10. God is energy , God is love, God is imagination. God is music, God is words, God is your Philosophy.

11. Secondly, what is God? It's not the quantifiable ones.
God is not the one you fear, but the love hidden in you.
The brain in you is a god, the greatest organ of God. Use your brain, I use my brain, then you'll see wisdom in God.

12. God is energy , God is love, God is imagination. God is music, God is words, God is your Philosophy.
This is the truth of all truths.
My brother you are good

1 Like

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemSapien: 5:33am On Oct 08, 2017
paxonel:

This is the truth of all truths.
My brother you are good
thanks
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by realmindz: 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
paxonel:

This is how church members also think that their pastors are beyond ordinary. That's why they keep following them.
I will say Otem is vast in understanding does not mean that he is beyond ordinary.
No man is beyond ordinary no matter how hard he tries

I give no fvk about no pastor and I give no fvk about no prophet.. but that does not take away admiration...I admire otem's writings and if you have a problem with that, not my problem

2 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by paxonel(m): 6:23am On Oct 09, 2017
realmindz:

I give no fvk about no pastor and I give no fvk about no prophet.. but that does not take away admiration...I admire otem's writings and if you have a problem with that, not my problem
There is no issue of me having problem with you admiring his writing there.
I also admire him too.
I understand now that you said that because you admire his writing, not because he is beyond ordinary
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2017
A Song of Diop: Stay Close to My Heart

1. Stay close to my heart, my friend and my lover. Listen to the beat of my heart. Poke in the love key, open the treasure, kiss love into the depth of my soul. Don't go with another, love me forever. Give me a tight hug of my life.
2. Without my honey, sleep can't come my way. I love you more than ever before. Everyday is a wedding day, you can never fade. Come and stick with me forever.
3. Take the place in my heart, fill it up with love. I'll love you forever, do not say never. Come close to my heart in a deeper way. Permeate my whole life with your love.
4. I'll love you forever, do not say never. Come close to my heart in a deeper way. Permeate my whole life with your love. With your love.

A Song of Otori: Calculation Is Life

5. I can build up a pyramid of number. With additions alone I can make something. Everything begins from little to many. It's just about you starting it. If you know calculation of numbers, you are a god on your own already. Because whatever you have started, they will build upon it for you.
6. Calculation is life. Calculation is amazing. Calculation is everything. Calculation is love. Calculation is magic. Calculation is medicine. Calculation is findings. Calculation is God.
7. I can build up amazing wealth by the knowledge of calculation. With the strength of multiplication, I can own uncountable cowries. It's just about me thinking deep, spending much time doing it. There's nothing good you spend time on without having something to gain.
8. Calculation is power. Calculation is wonderful. Calculation is everything. Calculation is strength. Calculation is wealth. Calculation is increment. Calculation is God.
9. I can eliminate problems. With subtraction I can take off errors. What I don't want for myself and the world I take them away. With the right subtraction, I can stay in good health. Because whatever you take away cannot stay there still.
10. Calculation is life. Calculation is amazing. Calculation is everything. Calculation is love. Calculation is magic. Calculation is medicine. Calculation is findings. Calculation is God.
11. I can destroy a bad structure. With division of objects I can break all things down. The rubble left are further divided when the labour is divided among many labourers. And by the power of calculation, a new structure is raised.
12. Calculation is power. Calculation is wonderful. Calculation is everything. Calculation is strength. Calculation is wealth. Calculation is increment. Calculation is God.

A Song of Otem : Watching It Like A Film

13. It's so interesting and magnetising. Oh so sweet and delicious it always tastes. My tongue is watery, my eyes are itching to see the wonderful thing again when my back is laid to rest upon my bed.
14. Watching it like a film, the nightmares of my sleep. Going close to the things that seem so scary deep. Touching them like some toys from great gondwana land. They do not hurt as the things in films are not physically real.
15. Give me a collection of the nightmares of the whole world. Oh how I wish I own monopoly to dreaming all nightmares. There's nothing to fear about the characters so scary in sleep. They have sharp claws but cannot hurt just as shadows of the wolf.
16. Watching it like a film, the nightmares of my sleep. Going close to the things that seem so scary deep. Touching them like some toys from great gondwana land. They do not hurt as the things in films are not physically real.
17. So go and put your minds to rest, there's nothing pressing you in sleep that can take your life away. Whate'er hallucination you see, do not get scared of them. Use your mind to help your physically, wise away the abstaract reality that are unpleasing to your face.

3 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by Ahasco(m): 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Hear! Hear! Here is beauty. Here is wisdom. Whisper into my EARs, EARtum, the pious words of EARthus.

I see Beautiful Mythology through the glinting Crystals of Creativity.

In 1619, DESCARTES, when he was 23, dreamt that the Spirit of Truth visited him with two books that would inspire him to uncover all the treasures of human knowledge. One book was a dictionary, which Descartes decided was of little interest and use. The other was a compendium of poetry entitled Corpus Poetarum and appeared to be a union of philosophy and wisdom expressed in profound poetry.

It would appear Otem has met his own Spirit of Truth and has come to gift humanity with his own "book of the world" - A beautiful Corpus Poetarum.

This Otem guy is extraordinary. It's beautiful to mix sweet imaginations with astonishing convictions as a means of tearing down the walls of Jerusalem and rebuilding Golgonooza from the ashes of the Pandemonium - opening the path to new possibilities.

In many ways, Otem had the same kind of mystical experience as Mohammed and Moses, but look at the brilliant mixture of Mythos and Logos ideas produced by him compared with the irrational, Mythos Koranic and Biblical nonsense of Moses and Mohammed.
Your Monica. Are you sure about that?
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ahasco:

Your Monica. Are you sure about that?
I don't get you. What do you mean?
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemSapien: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
Chapter Eighteen

A song of Nsem: Start Thinking Today

1. Thinkers don't lack what to think about. Reasoning out of the box.
Never bound by religious rules, we think so deep and start over again.
We have a lot to think. Start thinking today.

2. To change the world is what we think about. Putting no cart before the ox.
Though around us are religious pools that sink so deep and leave us without a gain.
Yet we don't stop thinking. Start thinking today.

3. Yes they chase us and push us out. But we are not ready to join their flocks.
We are sound in mind not some gorgeous fools, with them we won't bargain.
We think deep using the brain. Start thinking today.

4. Think positively in the morning, change the mentality you carry.
Think deep when it's sunny, never worry or go sorry.
It's the purpose of God for us to think. Start thinking today.

3 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemSapien: 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
A song of Kofi: In Zeusus Name I Have Trusted And Failed

5. I never believed that a time will come for me to reconsider my religion
It never occured to me that I've been deceived all day long.
I gave all my service to Zeusus Krista the known son of Yahweh god.
But I realised my folly when I saw the patterns in history.

6. In Krista's name, I have trusted and failed. In Zeusus name I have trusted and failed.
In Krista's name, I have trusted and failed. In Zeusus name I have trusted and failed.

7. All the minor things that doesn't need prayers to get done I believe
That it was Zeusus Krista that's helping me to get them done.
All the major problems that are needing miracles for me to get them done
I prayed to Zeusus but none of them have ever been fixed.

8. In Krista's name, I have trusted and failed. In Zeusus name I have trusted and failed.
In Krista's name, I have trusted and failed. In Zeusus name I have trusted and failed.

9. Disappointment, frustrations are the portion of those who trust in the gods. Even the godless people acheive better than many religious one. Why should I trust in a god who doesn't speak to me physically? I have to talk alone and expect to read archaic holy book for response.
That's why I sing
10. In Krista's name, I have trusted and failed. In Zeusus name I have trusted and failed.
In Krista's name, I have trusted and failed. In Zeusus name I have trusted and failed

2 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemSapien: 6:55am On Nov 28, 2017
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by realmindz: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
OtemSapien:
Chapter Sixteen

A Song of Ari: Holding On To Shadows

5. I thought I've found the truth in the little island. I said I'll die for the truth I found, nothing can take it away from me. What a privilege to be born in the truth? So I thought when I was born into Krishtanite.
6. When I began to slip away from faith alone, applying my logic and reasoning, my truth began to turn to shadows. I wonder why I never see it like this before.
7. Holding on to shadows, sticking to religion inspite of many errors in it. Fearing persecutions from religious people who look at you as the devil himself. I'm holding on to the shadows of religion.
8. Many like me know already that they were deceived. But they Prefer to pretend as if they still believe. It's a method of adaptation, or else you'll be seen as the devil when the only evil you committed is applying logic.
9. When you begin to apply common sense above faith, applying your logic and reasoning, your truth begin to turn to shadows. You'll wonder why you never see it like that before.
10. Holding on to shadows, sticking to religion inspite of many errors in it. Fearing persecutions from religious people who look at you as the devil himself. I'm holding on to the shadows of my religion.

Beautiful...

The people who mock you as insane need to reevaluate their state of well being...

Your works are beautiful....and these writings can only come from a gifted mind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by 0temSapien: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
A Song of Jenny: A Need To Go Back As A Child
11. Coming here to the world, with memories of your past life. You don't know how to keep the golden memory. You lose it to start over in a world of deception, meeting lies in every place that you go.
12. There's a need to go back as a child. There's a need to go back as a child. Too much worry, too much fear; bad religions that make you fear. There's a need to go back right in time.
13. When you look at the world at times, what you see you will doubt; people inventing lies and falsehood everywhere. Minds are controlled with the words that are written in the past. It's why we need to go back into time.
14. There's a need to go back as a child. There's a need to go back as a child. Too much worry, too much fear; bad religions that make you fear. There's a need to go back right in time.
15. Future world, do not fear, despite all scary things you hear. That's how we were controlled also while we were here. Be in charge of your life as we did when we got wise. Your soul is yours, try to do what's best with it.
16. There's a need to go back as a child. There's a need to go back as a child. Too much worry, too much fear; bad religions that make you fear. There's a need to go back right in time.

2 Likes

Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
Chapter Nineteen

A Song Of Otem: Africa Let Us Go

1. Africa let us go oh oh, and possess our own greatness
It's our turn to ride the world, like a boat in the cosmos
Scribes have come they have gone oh, scientists and great people. Now nature's remembering us, do not fear, we are capable

2. Oh oh oh oh ohoh, oh oh oh oh ohoh,
Oh oh oh oh ohoh, oh oh oh oh ohoh

3. Be the world best the world's needing in whate'er's your profession. Never fear that yours' getting much, do not relax in your prime. Stay in Afric'and shock the world, with the wonders of your doing. Manifest God that is in you, look inward you can do it.

4. Many people have come and gone. They make some marks upon the earth. It's time for Africa to do something the world will see and say ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Teach your children complex calculations when they are young. Help them to discover the talents hidden in them at early stage.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
A song of Iosep: My Darling In The Rain

5. The cloud is thick and the rain forming. It's no doubt that the rain is coming.
Looming rain, my darling is coming. To see me in the place I'm dwelling.
Dont fall yet, come back another day. Let my darling come to me today.

6. And now, the cloud is thickening more than before.
Now it's pouring, so heavy. I doubt if she's still going to come.
When I lift up my face to see ahead;
What did I see? My darling in the rain!

7. She's so wet all over, but looking pretty as ever. I lift her up in my arms.
Shivering under the cold, Lynda looking so charmy.
Let's go in, I'll make for you a hot kaffe.

8. And now, she gives me the soft kisses of her lips
It sents a cold sensation down my spine and makes me so glad.
Then I looked her right in her little eyes;
What did I see? A charming ladybird.
9. When we look again at our loved ones all over again
We see love, we start to love them all over again.
Tell them I love you and see the tingles in their eyes.
That little word called love can lift their souls to the highest places

10. So show love to your darling in sunshine and rain. Don't leave them all by themselves when they are depressed. Approach them rather than reproaching them. Kiss them rather than dissing them. Take care of your darling in the rain. Your darling in the rain.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
A Song of Bunjil: What They See Me As Is What I Am

11. Up the hill of Kosciuzko I stand, staring at the cloud above
How did I come to be is what I think about. How do I get explanations to my wonderful existence? Going down the hill I think to find an explanation.
12. Down the hill of Kosciuzko I stand, many faces staring at me. They saw me while I climb down the hill so they bowed to me as their god. How do I explain to them that I am just like them? Looking for how I come to be is why I climbed down the hill.
13. Midway into my thoughts, I spoke out in a language. I don't know how I have come to be, but up the hill I came. When I said this no one understands so I stood aloof.
14. They worship and bow before me, then I teach them some languages. Then I told them I made them and all things on the earth. It is pleasure to be reincarnated, gives you edge over others. But how you use your position is what will matter most.
15. Back to the mountaintop I went, no other soul with me. But with ropes I pull up the food which they sacrifice to me. Goat meat and all kinds of animals and many leaves I eat. I soon found my female counterpart and then we make merry together upon the hill of Kosciuzko.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
A song of Anjea: I Am a goddess

16. No one knows how the world comes about in the day that I found myself upon the hill of Ossa. I did not know, but I tried to know, then I went to the cave of Gariwerd to stay alone because I found no one on the part of the earth where I am.
17. Darkness came, light came and darkness came again, with the full moon outside the cave to give a little light. A male human like me entered the cave to stay in the dark of the night. He found me and I saw him, then we spoke and understood one another.
18. Same cold night we mated, the urge was great upon us both. My wombs are swollen, I cried so weirdly, it was a thing of fear. After two hundred and sixty-five darknesses came forth a male son from my womb. What a thing of joy to see that we could reproduce ourselves? But where is the person who gave birth to me and my husband?.
19. When other humans came to us, seeking that we should teach them the things that we know, I told them that they should obey the urge that comes to them. Then they began to mate with the opposite sex. And when their wombs are swollen, they demanded explanations. I put in you young ones like my firstborn son Binbeal.
20. Now the humans found below the hills came from every part of the great land to me. They seek to repoduce and I teach them to do so. Mate with a male and I will put a likeness of yourself inside your womb, this I say. They worship me and sacrifice to me. And to them I have become a goddess who gives them the gift of the womb.
21. I am indeed a goddess because I have more intelligence than them all. I dwell above, they dwell below the hill of Ossa. I teach them how to plant their crops and harvest them when the time is due. I teach them melodious songs as many as the sand of the seas. And at night they gather at the foot of the mountain Ossa. Then I descend to tell them wonderful tales. I am a goddess and forever I shall be.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
Chapter Twenty

A song of Umoru: Who Stuck the Gum on My Face

1. Who stuck the gum on my face? Who made me love a pedophile?
Who made me see a terrorist as my hero? What made me see Ishlam as good? Why did i never see it? Error all over the Koran that I cherish.
2. Religion is like a gum for the eyes. An eye salve to blind the inner eyes. Fear is the fertile ground of religion, lies are its fuel. It is a big irony that the religion of war is also the religion of peace.
3. What assurance have we that the afterlifes of Ishlam shall be peaceful? If this religion is peacelless on earth, how can we ascertain that it will be peaceful in the afterlife? They fight Jihad and destroyed many innocent souls.
4. They say, do not make freinds with others outsdide your religion. The women of Ishlam are under compulsory slavery. Sofia of ancient times saw this and for her right she fought. Let the women of Ishlam be like Sofia, only so can they free themselves from slavery.
Re: Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward by OtemAtum: 12:53am On Feb 05, 2018
A song of Balladius: Everything Is Food
1. We eat them, they eat us. Everything for the belly.
We eat the body of the animals. They eat our bodies too.
In the end, we all end up in the belly of the earth.
Everything is food.
2. Helpless plants, animals eat them. Animals fall and die in the bush and get rotten.
Plants suck nutrients from dead animals.
In the end they both end up in the belly of the earth.
Everything is food.
3. My vomit my stool, the food of the flies. Our blood they suck for food.
We clap at them. We eat them. We have disease, they eat us dead.
In the end we all end up in the belly of the earth.
Everything is food.

A song of Mireille: I Have Found The Gem
1. At last, I have found it. That it is not visible does not mean that it is not there.
Wrong sacrifices cannot discover it. Prayers cannot reveal it.
Weeping cannot make it known. Threats to life cannot discover it.
But it is there and I have found it.
2. Whatever is learnt will be known if it is already there. It is the latent gift in everyone.
Waste no time learning what is not already there. If it is not there, you can't discover it.
Every gem, every treasure lying deep inside man can be developed by learning.
If it is not there, you can't find it.
3. I can sing, I can dance. The gift was hidden until it was discovered by practice.
Talents can go wasted if humans do not engage in many things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Most Pastors' Kids Misbehave? / Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? / Download All Apostle Johnson Suleman 2023 Messages (audio Mp3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.