Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Facebook Does Not Allow One To Type "Most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook Does Not Allow One To Type "Most Beautiful Girl In The World" (2693 Views)

I Can Not Allow My Wife/girl Friend To Put On This To An Occasion / Ladies Would Not Allow Me To Rest. (cute Pics) / 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Does Not Allow One To Type "Most Beautiful Girl In The World" by GDex1(m): 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Good evening everyone. I just noticed that Facebook does not allow one to post 'Most beautiful girl in the world' either as a post or a comment. Who knows the reason behind this?

You can try it and see for yourself.
Re: Facebook Does Not Allow One To Type "Most Beautiful Girl In The World" by ochobaba(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
So you want me to type it abi so that my babe's will be like who am I referring to
Re: Facebook Does Not Allow One To Type "Most Beautiful Girl In The World" by Victornezzar: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
Okay I don't know wat Facebook is
Is dat a new course undecided
Re: Facebook Does Not Allow One To Type "Most Beautiful Girl In The World" by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
that is true, i just tried it.
Re: Facebook Does Not Allow One To Type "Most Beautiful Girl In The World" by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
grin

I just tried it. It's true. Nothing showed up.

Moral lesson: Every girl is most beautiful.

Even Wowo girls be like: Really?

Re: Facebook Does Not Allow One To Type "Most Beautiful Girl In The World" by Cholls(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
my brother you have to write it starting with hashtag
Re: Facebook Does Not Allow One To Type "Most Beautiful Girl In The World" by moshood521: 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Even wowo gals go dea hapi nw....
Re: Facebook Does Not Allow One To Type "Most Beautiful Girl In The World" by Evablizin(f): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
sad not fair
Re: Facebook Does Not Allow One To Type "Most Beautiful Girl In The World" by sainty2k3(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
Just trying to stop you from lying
Re: Facebook Does Not Allow One To Type "Most Beautiful Girl In The World" by malificent(f): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Probably to avoid situations that could cause war

1 Like

Re: Facebook Does Not Allow One To Type "Most Beautiful Girl In The World" by GDex1(m): 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
sainty2k3:
Just trying to stop you from lying
malificent:
Probably to avoid situations that could cause war
Lolzzz..

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Manage This Emotional Heartbreak / How Do I Get Her Back??? / Pastor In Big Brother Naija House As The Show Kicks Off ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.