Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry (86928 Views)

Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police / Osinbajo Attends Saraki's Daughter's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Power Outage At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding At Eko Hotel Causes Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Shelomo(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
Some of these fanatic should grow up and join the bus of moderate living.
Some of you are fighting for God when God is a might in battle.
Them hide their faces to commit greater atrocity and blame those girls simply because them didn't buy into their primitive and enslaving ideology.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
dipznano:
Whatever rocks their boat...

I'm not a Muslim... but I've met a couple of rich hijab wearing ladies, trust me most of them look 'take home to mama at every glance'. However, this doesn't mean they are 'holy' it's left to their way of life.

If u dispute how beautiful they can be in hijabs, check out Nikbaebrown grin she's a worthy example...
does the hijabs makes them more holier bloody hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosin400:
[i][/i]Some Muslims seem to have a problem with the clothes daughters of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, wore to their brother's graduation in the UK, last Thursday.

See some of the comments dropped under a post published by IG Wala below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/16/they-are-enemies-of-islam-facebook-users-criticize-bukola-saraki-and-his-daughters-dressing/

Wait oo, Who is this boy that looks like Asari Dokubo?
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by maisauki: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

beautiful ladies

some of my brethrens from the north needs to be civilized

am sure none of those commenters are fulanis cause we represent nigeria positively.

Good morning
WHAT CIVILISATION ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? D ONE THAT RETURNS YOU TO EARLY MAN'S AGE OF CLOTHLESSNESS?
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Trexnemesis(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
malware:

What can you say about the lady in the below pic?

The lady in the picture is a Nun and that is her choice. Nobody hunts her all over the place to force her conform to any standard of dressing. She can pull out of the monastery tomorrow and adopt another lifestyle without anybody persecuting her like you fanatics do. Leave judgement to God, you dumb.

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
bams2999:
For a Muslims girls to wearing dis in popular is Haram
God makes women for admiration of men... can we just stop this ancient Muhammad believe u don't want her to dress smartly but u will have the got to take a minor as a Bride, bloody hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Shelomo(m): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Religion slave.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by nengibo: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
malware:

So Melania is not a Christian abi? She's a jew right?

Ohhhh.. .. Jews of that time he says, how about Melania, does she also belongs to that time?

How about the lady below?

What was the reason behind this mode of dressing, when did it change and why?

Why are our lost African Jews not dressing that way?
You are just being silly, Christian women cover their hair to pray, and when they are in church however not like the muslim hijab way

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by omooba969(m): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
louqas:
Everyone here is overlooking the facts that his wife is a christian as such the children could be christians as it is evident they have a choice of religion as they have religiously mixed parents.
Islam allow muslims to marry Christians as far as they are going to convert the spouse to Islam.... Many of our politicians with wives of other faiths other than theirs just practice their religion and allow their spouse practice theirs.
lots of yoruba muslim politicians with christian wives are guilty of this right from Jagaban himself to Ajimobi to fashola .........mainly to be politically correct and be able to attract votes from other faith

Absolute nonsense! cool

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by expensiveguyman(m): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
what will it profit those Muslims extremist to cover their body from head to toes with a devilish mindset? on the judgement day God will look directly to ur heart nd not ur outlook

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Leonbonapart:
what has Christianity got to do with this... muslims will do something but you all stup!d sensless folks will find a way to relate it to Christians... wasted sperm you are
social media is unmuslim yeye tout
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
[quote author=ELKHALIFAISIS post=58523885][/quote]

You don't have to show me that, I know yoh have a human brain in your room, you are Carnivores animals, you feed on humans.....
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by jhinganreal: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
As long as I will not be in surport of immoral dressing, I will want my fellow muslims to recognise the fact that you don't hold the heart of men.Why can't you leave it for God? Isn't He that formed both you and others you term infidels and if you are certain that heaven is real and that ony one God exist and He promises heaven,must you take everybody along?

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Leonbonapart(m): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
joe4real12:

Your comment only confirms you as an extremist.
That's why Syria, afghanistan, etc don't have peace.
The problem is people like you keep spreading extremist views.
if you have anything against Christianity, go kill yourself becos you cannot fight the truth
extremist ko, extremisism ni

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Badonasty(m): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosin400:
[i][/i]Some Muslims seem to have a problem with the clothes daughters of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, wore to their brother's graduation in the UK, last Thursday.

See some of the comments dropped under a post published by IG Wala below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/16/they-are-enemies-of-islam-facebook-users-criticize-bukola-saraki-and-his-daughters-dressing/

It's nothing new...Na so these politicians for north dey do
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Bukola Saraki himself was rumoured to be a Christian when he wanted to be Kwara Governor.

It is very common for powerful men in Kwara to have Christian wives. Saraki senior, Abdulfatah, Idiagbon.

In most of these cases, some if not all of the kids are Christians. ..

Their parents are OK with their dressing. .that's what matters. Strip him of his religious title if you are unsatisfied.

PS - I personally won't allow my daughters to dress like this to the advocates of "modern" dressing
can u point out one thing that is ungodly with the dressing... I so much hate hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by dipznano: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
does the hijabs makes them more holier bloody hypocrite

Are you a simpleton?? angry

If your reading skills are too poor to decipher what a text means why not pass or consult someone learned enough to provide a break down.

Don't be unfortunate o!
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
malware:

You don't have to show me that, I know yoh have a human brain in your room, you are Carnivores animals, you feed on humans.....

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
dipznano:

Are you a simpleton?? angry

If your reading skills are too poor to decipher what a text means why not pass or consult someone learned enough to provide a break down.

Don't be unfortunate o!
gerrout of here... akpa amu

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by benfluleck: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
malware:
I need a Christian to tell me why Melania Trump wore veil when they visited the Pope.

^^This is the dumbest post i have seen this hour , Melania Trump was in the Vatican (Christian holy ground). She dressed accordingly for the occasion. If she went to Mecca i expect her to do the same. This lady was in a school graduation, 5000 miles away from the Vatican

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Leonbonapart(m): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
social media is unmuslim yeye tout
when you quote try to make sense... Na quote again let me know wat you trynna say
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by netflicks(m): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
But wait oo! Buhari's son did not graduate from a university in Nigeria. Here is Saraki's son also and the once we don't know una well done oo with una made in Nigeria policy.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
Jengem:
Religious fanatics

Misguided lunatics

Baba adinni of scams
that religion is a major end time tool in the hands of Satan the founder. how many Alhajis have been unable to clear their name as peadophile, ritual murder recently was bukhar Ibrahim!

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by Yusuf54: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

beautiful ladies

some of my brethrens from the north needs to be civilized

am sure none of those commenters are fulanis cause we represent nigeria positively.

Good morning
Is Civilization a curse or a blessing to Nigeria?
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
benfluleck:

^^This is the dumbest post i have seen this hour , Melania Trump was in the Vatican (Christian holy ground). She dressed accordingly for the occasion. If she went to Mecca i expect her to do the same. This lady was in a school graduation, 5000 miles away from the Vatican

Why is that dress suitable for people within the Vatican and unsuitable for those outside it? I believe everything has a reason, why do you think such dress should be worn when inside a holy place, don't you think that made the dressing Holy also?
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by netflicks(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
There should be a law to stop politicians from sending their children to foreign universities..not stoping video/music production in other countries...the change begins with them #lie muhamed #apc govt
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by grandlexuz(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
mojeedajao2017:
It's so pathetic the way most people reason these days. Morality is no more anyone's concern. All claim civilisation and neglecting their creation, forgeting that the return of all will be to He who created all and made for them, rules to govern their conducts without leaving out a single thing. But His ways they mock and call primitive and uncivilised. I hope their civilisation will make them live forever so that they dont return to Him because if they returned to Him with this mindset it will be a grate loss to them. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion but it is necessary that we remind ourselves. Desist from making derogatory remarks about matters of religion for it is better for you to remain silence than to speak out of ignorance.

If only the lots of you will channel the same energy when young girls in hijab detonate suicide vests ISLAM WOULD HAVE BEEN A WONDERFUL RELIGION

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by dipznano: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
gerrout of here... akpa amu

Lool...

Unfortunately, I doubt if u can escape being unfortunate. You pointless 'pinhead'.
Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
nengibo:

You are just being silly, Christian women cover their hair to pray, and when they are in church however not like the muslim hijab way

What's the difference between Muslim's Hijabs and what this lady wears?

Secondly, I don't see Christian girls covering their heads to church in Nigeria, why?

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Leonbonapart:
when you quote try to make sense... Na quote again let me know wat you trynna say
go and blame ur Muhammad not me walihi

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki's Daughter's Dressing Got Facebook Users Angry by malware: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Trexnemesis:

The lady in the picture is a Nun and that is her choice. Nobody hunts her all over the place to force her conform to any standard of dressing. She can pull out of the monastery tomorrow and adopt another lifestyle without anybody persecuting her like you fanatics do. Leave judgement to God, you dumb.

Nun or Nunu, what she wears is similar to Hijab.

Leave judgement to God he says, go tell that to jungle justice people, may be you're one of them. You may wish to also tell all Christian judges to renounce their profession, tell them to leave judgement to God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Throws APM Flag After Being Frustrated With The Campaign In Ogun State / Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS / The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.