Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? (44798 Views)

Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. / This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria / How Can We Stop Prostitution In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Victornezzar: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
lefulefu:

ehn for real? shocked
dem don dey finalise plans on ow 2 meet grin
Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

Juz make sure that our 8 little pigs will not be hungry grin

Since i got only 2 titz i cant feed them all.. wink

Just make a list, what do they need wink .

S M A Gold , Peak 123 grin and what? grin
Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
Victornezzar:

dem don dey finalise plans on ow 2 meet grin
it is finished

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
lefulefu:

whywhyogun get moustache oo
hope u know grin
no mind victornezzar na the guy dey after onila ooo grin grin
Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin grin onila is crazy but i prefer onila to whyogun grin
Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin onila is crazy but i prefer onila to whyogun grin
yes victor and onila and mamag in party what do you think grin
Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
SingleDad:

Just make a list, what do they need wink .

S M A Gold , Peak 123 grin and what? grin

Tons of diapers Dad.. grin
Promil milk (gluten free) & tons of anti-cholic drops..

And i Will demand that u shud be hands on Daddy wink
Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunshineG:
yes victor and onila and mamag in party what do you think grin
mamagee shocked

Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Tons of diapers Dad.. grin
Promil milk (gluten free) & tons of anti-cholic drops..

And i Will demand that u shud be hands on Daddy wink

1. Diapers
2. Promil milk (gluten free)
3. Anti cholic drops .

The list is too small baby, what about clothes, bathing soap, baby cream and sh!t? cheesy . Write me a list, up to 500+ baby stuffs grin

Really don't dig what you mean by "hands on" wink
Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Victornezzar: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunshineG:
Onila na virgin na
so it's not bad
Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
SingleDad:

1. Diapers
2. Promil milk (gluten free)
3. Anti cholic drops .

The list is too small baby, what about clothes, bathing soap, baby cream and sh!t? cheesy . Write me a list, up to 500+ baby stuffs grin

Really don't dig what you mean by "hands on" wink
grin

If i list down everything here..we may reach 8pages more grin

Hands on= i mean, i want u to look after ur 8 little pigs..i dont wanna stress myself ooo..
U feed them, change their nappies, bath them.. grin
Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

If i list down everything here..we may reach 8pages more grin

Hands on= i mean, i want u to look after ur 8 little pigs..i dont wanna stress myself ooo..
U feed them, change their nappies, bath them.. grin

Oh, give me the list privately grin .

Hands on, that must be a Chinese word? grin , can't even understand the meaning cheesy .
Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
SingleDad:

Oh, give me the list privately grin .

Hands on, that must be a Chinese word? grin , can't even understand the meaning cheesy .

shocked

Haaaba..u dunno the meaning of hands on but u already know how to "push & pull" undecided
Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
lefulefu:

mamagee shocked
I tell you
Victor digs mamag grin
Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Victornezzar:

Onila na virgin na
so it's not bad
if you believe that, then Beyonce is virgin too
After three kids grin grin
Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked

Haaaba..u dunno the meaning of hands on but u already know how to "push & pull" undecided

grin lolz. Baby, its old age cheesy
Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunshineG:
I tell you
Victor digs mamag grin
endtime lust grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
lefulefu:

endtime lust grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Don't mind him
He is playing with big dogs here, it is only when they rape him he will undersatand grin grin
Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
Don't mind him
He is playing with big dogs here, it is only when they rape him he will undersatand grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin mamagee go take am form story o grin
u no see d number of guys wey don run leave her grin
Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin mamagee go take am form story o grin
u no see d number of guys wey don run leave her grin
grin grin grin victornezzar
Get ready to scream on the top your voice grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
mgdimagaladima:
Is that one a diseases ?

so where is Wizkid syndrome ?
bro you can call it what ever you want
I was using it to pass a message grin

1 Like

Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
SingleDad:

grin lolz. Baby, its old age cheesy

cheesy

Hahahaa...u must be tasty like my summer wine wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by estheriwok(f): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yes ooooo
Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

Hahahaa...u must be tasty like my summer wine wink

You mean, old summer wine grin . Old wine are the best, with a great taste, u know.
Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
estheriwok:
Yes ooooo
you support the davido syndrome cheesy
Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by OriflameNIG: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunshineG:
how many real ladies do we have in Nigeria
Be honest grin
My brother na God go help us o
Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
OriflameNIG:
My brother na God go help us o
true bro wink
Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by walepackage(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Oohh i see..

So, where do we start? And btw, if u have a good genes, i will demand an octuplets cheesy
yes bae,we may start right away.i wouldnt mind,as concern to ur question a trial wil convince u. i wudnt like to blow my trumphet here u know, sweety.did i hear u say...
Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
walepackage:
yes bae,we may start right away.i wouldnt mind,as concern to ur question a trial wil convince u. i wudnt like to blow my trumphet here u know, sweety.did i hear u say...

grin

Now...im curious with that trumpet wink
Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by walepackage(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Now...im curious with that trumpet wink
aha...U know there are many monitorin spirit here bae.If am buhari nw i would hav say LETS MEET AT THE OTHER ROOM to detail it.i hope u catch my drift sweety.
Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
walepackage:
aha...U know there are many monitorin spirit here bae.If am buhari nw i would hav say LETS MEET AT THE OTHER ROOM to detail it.i hope u catch my drift sweety.

Uuuhh..

U must be popular then grin okies...follow me in za oza room wink tongue

Re: How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? by ChristineC: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
there are ladies that are not mature enough for marriage, it's not really be big breast and big baka.

Look for mature ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.