Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) (7883 Views)

Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie / Between These Two Ladies, Who Is A Wifey Material (photos)? / Its Like Every Imo Girl Is Beautiful, Educated, & Wifey Material(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by ikp120(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

Go and sin no more.
Wait o, you dey follow babalawo? Why?
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by ikp120(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
angry
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by MrCork: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

Go and sin no more.

^^^wifey material....she's lightskin!!! (Official) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
ikp120:
Wait o, you dey follow babalawo? Why?

Yes o, though I'm a Christian but there nothing wrong in getting to know more about other religions.

Im always interested in wierd stuffs like witches, wizards , vampires , spirits etc.. Wierd right?
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
MrCork:

^^^wifey material....she's lightskin!!! (Official) cheesy

You left the religion section to continue the same thing here? Oya lemme pray for you.
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by ikp120(m): 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yes o, though I'm a Christian but there nothing wrong in getting to know more about other religions.

Im always interested in wierd stuffs like witches, wizards , vampires , spirits etc.. Wierd right?
Lol grin grin I like girls like that. They go sabi give blow jòbs very well unlike other girls forming holy holy grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
ikp120:
Lol grin grin I like girls like that. They go sabi give blow jòbs very well unlike other girls forming holy holy grin grin grin grin

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by Padiga: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nice one, unlike you.
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by ikp120(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Papiikush:

You know what time it is baby wink

lol what time is it
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by MrCork: 8:21am On Jul 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Any gal that bleaches her skin because of a Nigerian man like the OP is an IDIOT

...save yorr life n bleach to lightskin if u wannnnto be the perfect woman...we here to help u help u help yorrr sef by helping u help u like a helper!!!(words of wisdom, 2017 real talk)) smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by MrCork: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Any gal that bleaches her skin because of a Nigerian man like the OP is an IDIOT

...save yorr life n bleach to lightskin if u wannnnto be the perfect woman...we here to help u help u help yorrr sef by helping u help u like a helper helping a helpless woman who want help!!!(words of wisdom, 2017 real talk)) smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by marvin902(m): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2017
dont know about you..
but my wife must be a p0rnstar in bed grin grin grin
very necessary..
she must wear miniskirt and g-string..
if you think she cant be all this and also be a good and decent wife..
go jump bridge undecided undecided undecided
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by MrCork: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
marvin902:
dont know about you..
but my wife must be a p0rnstar in bed grin grin grin
very necessary..
she must wear miniskirt and g-string..
if you think she cant be all this and also be a good and decent wife..
go jump bridge undecided undecided undecided

..poooonostar?...bro..from yorrrr description..she clearly ain't lightskin n she definitely not a wifey material!! (no oofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by MrCork: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
...and for the record..outtter 7million registered women on nairaland, there r only 5 lightskin females....which tenically means there are only 5 wifey materials on nairaland!!(true story) angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by MhizzAJ(f): 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
j
MrCork:

...save yorr life n bleach to lightskin if u wannnnto be the perfect woman...we here to help u help u help yorrr sef by helping u help u like a helper helping a helpless woman who want help!!!(words of wisdom, 2017 real talk)) smiley

U don't ve sense smiley
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by MrCork: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
j

U don't ve sense smiley

....yorrr profile says: ..the size of a man's dik determine the smile on a woman's face......real women don't say such nasty things((( shame on you))) undecided

6 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by MrCork: 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
j

U don't ve sense smiley

^°° and she ain't even lightskin!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by MhizzAJ(f): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
MrCork:

....yorrr profile says: ..the size of a man's dik determine the smile on a woman's face......real women don't say such nasty things((( shame on you))) undecided

Oh u think am dark skinned because my signature reads *black & proud*
MrCork lemme alone oo grin
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by MrCork: 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

... dakkkkskin females r nashorally aggressive... lightskin females r all ways loving n carrring...from yorrrr grammmer and tone of voice..u clearly 10000000000000,0000,000% dakkkkskin!! (Truss me) angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by MrCork: 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

^^^ angry black woman... sweeery pls if u ain't lightskin..... Quit naggggggin.. bleach!!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by marvin902(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2017
MrCork:

..poooonostar?...bro..from yorrrr description..she clearly ain't lightskin n she definitely not a wifey material!! (no oofeense) angry

none taken... smiley smiley smiley
buh when i said that i was talking about her doing it for me..
and only me.. undecided undecided
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by Oyindidi(f): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2017
MrCork:

This is the official wifey material user guide to find your dream girl:

1. She makes you a better man by obeying your instructions witout naggggggin.....girls nowadays always talk back like radio. (No oofensece) angry.

2. She must fear God.. ..women nowadays don't fear God...they wear mini sket, leggins, things n G-string and then goto church/mosque on Sundays n become rude when we ask for their nomba(I lie?). angry

3. She must be ready to change her complexsion to lightskin or halfcast..... lightskin females the best!(juss loookat Beyansi) smiley

4. She must be a great cook and must all ways eat wit fok n knife... Girls nowadays use their hands to eat at home or restaurants (big Shame) angry

5. She muss be able to readinize your readiness redically since readiness ready the mind redically..this makes her ready...hope this makes sence. angry

…..hope this helps.....THANK ME LATER!!
smiley
angry
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 18, 2017
Lmao cheesy
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by MrCork: 11:48am On Jul 18, 2017
marvin902:

none taken... smiley smiley smiley
buh when i said that i was talking about her doing it for me..
and only me.. undecided undecided

...ok so u sayin u pay yorrr wife Moiney as a porrrrrnstar becozzzz she gives u good sexxxxccx... correct?..bro this is very strange & confusing.(real talk) embarassed

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by MrCork: 11:51am On Jul 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
angry

....ermm Oyindidi.. bein a regular on romance seccxtion does not make u wifey material...u here 24/7.....I lie? (No oofensece). undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by Oyindidi(f): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2017
MrCork:

....ermm Oyindidi.. bein a regular on romance seccxtion does not make u wifey material...u here 24/7.....I lie? (No oofensece). undecided
mtcheeeeew
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by MrCork: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
mtcheeeeew

^^^ther u go.. .wifey material don't swaaaaar....u clearly not a wifey material.

Great news is I will help u..THANK ME LATER!!
wink
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by Oyindidi(f): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2017
MrCork:

^^^ther u go.. .wifey material don't swaaaaar....u clearly not a wifey material.

Great news is I will help u..THANK ME LATER!!
wink
Smh, no thanks
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by MrCork: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
Smh, no thanks

...don't worrrry...am not gonnno spoil yorrr shances of finding man on nairaland.....THANK ME LATER!!! wink
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by dmgr(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

Why would you post the same thing three times.
This your gun no they shoot person nii
Or mayb it's a fake gun self
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of A Wifey Material (((exclusive))) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
dmgr:

This your gun no they shoot person nii
Or mayb it's a fake gun self
Should I try it on you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / The Moment You Cum\ejaculate How Do You Usually Feel(men&women) / I am 21 And My BF 24 Proposed; I Feel That I'm Too Young And It's Too Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.