Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (170950 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by lordmayor4(m): 9:01pm On May 05, 2019
specter:
Do you sometimes forget your dreams until it's happening right in front of you. How do you get hold of yourself to stay ahead so it doesn't cost a life?

Happens steady to me.
Always as if am seeing a movie that I've seen before though it never got to a point that a life is threatened

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 05, 2019
madprophet:

Dats true.

Sexual sins kills gifts faster than anything.

Am sure you would be fine at the end
yea sexual sins does, that's why it's advisable to get married on time and stick to ones wife.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 05, 2019
Prove all things and accept that which is good.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by madprophet(m): 11:16pm On May 05, 2019
Tosinex:
yea sexual sins does, that's why it's advisable to get married on time and stick to ones wife.

Well, Marrying might not b the total solution even though it's part of it

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by OCTAVO: 9:11pm On May 06, 2019
Stumbled on this thread around 11:30pm yesterday read it till 3am. Just finished reading now. Page 1 - 85. cheesy
Nice thread!
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 06, 2019
madprophet:

Well, Marrying might not b the total solution even though it's part of it
Yeah that's why I said to stick to ones wife, in truth!
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 18, 2019
I need book with the book of Zohar?
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by mekzyjoe(m): 1:08am On May 19, 2019
grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by hermesprogidy(m): 10:02am On May 19, 2019
Dlordsamurai:
come outside by 12 midnight and just stay outside or take a stroll down the street and come back and tell me what you saw
Lol... I am a night person, let me tell you what I see at those times (midnight upwards) when I walk down the street (depending on the street)Parked vehicles, stray dogs, owls, nightingales, bats, commercial sex workers, police patrol vehicles, Area boys, drug addicts, booze sellers, rats and occasionally, a madperson.
Like someone advised in an earlier comment, you need professional help. You may just have deep lying schizophrenia.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by nnamdiosu(m): 11:53am On May 19, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Lol... I am a night person, let me tell you what I see at those times (midnight upwards) when I walk down the street (depending on the street)Parked vehicles, stray dogs, owls, nightingales, bats, commercial sex workers, police patrol vehicles, Area boys, drug addicts, booze sellers, rats and occasionally, a madperson.
Like someone advised in an earlier comment, you need professional help. You may just have deep lying schizophrenia.

Actually , both of you are right. The only difference is that two people are looking, but only one is seeing. You are seeing as a normal man sees. He is seeing as those gifted or cursed (depending on which side of the divide you are), people see.

Before you term him a mad man, you should realize this...
Everything in life is bipolar. In twos. Opposite and negative. Heat, cold. Up , down. Day , night. Physical, spiritual. Life, death. The living , the undead. Things you can see, things you can't see. Him, you (no offense meant Sir)

9 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 12:22pm On May 19, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Actually , both of you are right. The only difference is that two people are looking, but only one is seeing. You are seeing as a normal man sees. He is seeing as those gifted or cursed (depending on which side of the divide you are), people see.

Everything in life is bipolar. In twos. Opposite and negative. Heat, cold. Up , down. Day , night. Physical, spiritual. Life, death. The living , the undead. Things you can see, things you can't see. Him, you (no offense meant Sir)
Nicely said!!

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by hermesprogidy(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2019
nnamdiosu:

The human brain is the most complex thing in existence. Science has only been able to understand about a third of how our brain works. Do you know a little chemical imbalance in your brain can make you supersmart? Do you know that there are people who do not feel physical pain like you? Do you know that chemical imbalances can make you see or hear things others do not? Look, am not saying he is mad, neither am I questioning the existence of the supernatural. I am just saying have an open mind and consider other possibilities. Schizophreniac and psychotics also see and hear things others do not.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 1:14pm On May 19, 2019
hermesprogidy:

The human brain is the most complex thing in existence. Science has only been able to understand about a third of how our brain works. Do you know a little chemical imbalance in your brain can make you supersmart? Do you know that there are people who do not feel physical pain like you? Do you know that chemical imbalances can make you see or hear things others do not? Look, am not saying he is mad, neither am I questioning the existence of the supernatural. I am just saying have an open mind and consider other possibilities. Schizophreniac and psychotics also see and hear things others do not.
But those two u mentioned are not known for seeing just ghosts or evil spirits and such...schizophrenics have split personalities and psychotics have warped minds. These two rarely have such detailed accounts of the supernatural. Can u account for the dreams and vision evidenced by the posters here as schizo-psychotic occurrences of the people on this thread

I've seen mad people give me warnings before...likewise sane people...if u are meant to SEE,u will...mad or not!

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by hermesprogidy(m): 1:19pm On May 19, 2019
Raintaker:
I still believe your mind and Lord Samurai's mind are playing tricks on you guys.
It all boils down to psychology?
Some of Lord Samurais description appear to be hallucinatory to me.
Can you describe the spirits you see?
Do you still see them?
What times do you see them?
My thoughts too. I think it's more-or-less hallucination. Perhaps they should take Zanax or Prozac? (Just joking)

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by hermesprogidy(m): 1:31pm On May 19, 2019
luminouz:

But those two u mentioned are not known for seeing just ghosts or evil spirits and such...schizophrenics have split personalities and psychotics have warped minds. These two rarely have such detailed accounts of the supernatural. Can u account for the dreams and vision evidenced by the posters here as schizo-psychotic occurrences of the people on this thread

I've seen mad people give me warnings before...likewise sane people...if u are meant to SEE,u will...mad or not!
Schizophreniacs and psychotics see "ghosts" besides, how do you know the Images seen by the Op were ghosts? Does he know them personally? It's funny how people's description of supernatural things look exactly like what we see on Hollywood.
They should seek medical help, not everything is spiritual. End of story.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by hermesprogidy(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2019
Shiitposter:

But i like the Night.
I love the night too. Large and mysterious.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 19, 2019
Those who wish for a life as this, should know it gets extremely lonely,when it's no longer scary.

Cos you won't have any friend and no one understands you except your unseen friends.

Sometimes people consider you out of place when you communicate with your friends unseen.

Sometimes, a little anger can ruin everything and the life of another. Your lover won't understand you.

Everyone avoids you kinda. It's extremely lonely. Never wish to have it.

Your gifts will tempt you. You will be tempted to harm others. Some will naturally out of their foolery, push you to do unimaginable things to them.

Sometimes avoiding them could make you loose self respect cos you took insults.

Never wish for it.

5 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by hermesprogidy(m): 1:45pm On May 19, 2019
sexybbstar:

Yea, lol.. We've scared them enough tonight. You can see that innana no fit sleep. Lol
Lol.. This comment cracked me up.
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 3:46pm On May 19, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Schizophreniacs and psychotics see "ghosts" besides, how do you know the Images seen by the Op were ghosts? Does he know them personally? It's funny how people's description of supernatural things look exactly like what we see on Hollywood.
End of ur story...not mine...
Seems u just jumped on the thread and started commenting... If u had actually read the whole thread,u would have seen I'm a major contributor with my own supernatural stories. I dont talk about what I dont know...I'm real and raw...

So na ONLY schizos and psychos see ghosts Nawa o...
Just cut the BS...if you can't be open minded,u have no business being here!!!

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 3:48pm On May 19, 2019
specter:
Those who wish for a life as this, should know it gets extremely lonely,when it's no longer scary.

Cos you won't have any friend and no one understands you except your unseen friends.

Sometimes people consider you out of place when you communicate with your friends unseen.

Sometimes, a little anger can ruin everything and the life of another. Your lover won't understand you.

Everyone avoids you kinda. It's extremely lonely. Never wish to have it.

Your gifts will tempt you. You will be tempted to harm others. Some will naturally out of their foolery, push you to do unimaginable things to them.

Sometimes avoiding them could make you loose self respect cos you took insults.

Never wish for it.
That hermes-whatever entity should read this!!!
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by hermesprogidy(m): 5:58pm On May 19, 2019
luminouz:

End of ur story...not mine...
Seems u just jumped on the thread and started commenting... If u had actually read the whole thread,u would have seen I'm a major contributor with my own supernatural stories. I dont talk about what I dont know...I'm real and raw...

So na ONLY schizos and psychos see ghosts Nawa o...
Just cut the BS...if you can't be open minded,u have no business being here!!!
Read what I wrote earlier. You are the closed minded one here, if you believe every case of the subject matter is non- medical. Look at some of the outrageous comments here like "don't go out at night" and all other nonsense. I ask again, why do most of your experiences seem so similar to what we see on Hollywood? How do we even know you are telling the truth? Because you said it? A beg go and see a mental health professional and stop your poppycock stories.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by hermesprogidy(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2019
luminouz:

That hermes-whatever entity should read this!!!
No need to get mad because someone rational is questioning your made up experience. The fact you are taking this personal just tells me.....

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 6:20pm On May 19, 2019
hermesprogidy:

No need to get mad because someone rational is questioning your made up experience. The fact you are taking this personal just tells me.....
Lmaoooo...I'm not being personal darling kiss
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 6:20pm On May 19, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Read what I wrote earlier. You are the closed minded one here, if you believe every case of the subject matter is non- medical. Look at some of the outrageous comments here like "don't go out at night" and all other nonsense. I ask again, why do most of your experiences seem so similar to what we see on Hollywood? How do we even know you are telling the truth? Because you said it? A beg go and see a mental health professional and stop your poppycock stories.
Lol..ok Darling kiss
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
GeoSpatial:
When I was much younger, I went to hawk Maggie for my mom one day and I didn't returned back until late in the night. A woman approached me to buy Maggie and afterwards gave me #100 which was the highest denomination then, as I raised my head to tell her that I don't have change, lo and behold, she didn't have flesh on both chicken of her head, she had very long tongue, big eye balls and so on. I couldn't finish what I wanted to say...."I am don't have ch... "that was the only thing I could say and being aware that I saw her true nature, she shouted at me to take my eye off her and she gave me the exert amount of what she bought, by then it was 10:30pm at gate market here in ibadan. That was the last thing I remember, how I left her presence, other things she said to me and how I got home that night, I couldn't remember till today. Therefore, those things are real.

My next encounter was when I was in 200 levels in school, I wanted to spread the clothes I washed at the back of the hostel while singing spirit filled praise and worship to God. The lines we were spreading clothes on were tied to two big trees at the back of the hostel when I heard a voice from one the tree telling to shut up my mouth. There was a wave of cold down my spine and summon courage by not stop singing and when I was done spreading my clothes I poir the water in the bow on the tree and has I was about leaving, I heard the demon in the tree hissed at me but I was not bothered.
That was my second encounter until later in my life when I began to have spiritual warfare with them.
In all of these, my God is alive.
hmm
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Thugaa: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
tosyne2much:
Any sane person should know that spiritual world is another world on its own. It's not something science can explain

Though, I don't believe most of these things because they are mere hallucinations
Science can explain it, its a matter of time
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by tosyne2much(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
Thugaa:

Science can explain it, its a matter of time
Hehe? cheesy
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Trizyd(m): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Don't be quick to judge seeing strange stuffs schizophrenia, there are just various unverified theories all over, science doesn't even know what causes it.. We have to look beyond the limits of our brain for answers. I'm pretty sure some things has happened to you that you don't have a reasonable conclusion for.

Causes
It's not known what causes schizophrenia, but researchers believe that a combination of genetics, brain chemistry and environment contributes to development of the disorder. Source: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/schizophrenia/symptoms-causes/syc-20354443

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Rahimat27: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2019
NYC thread
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by MrsMurphy(f): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2019

If you wake up around 2am to 3am..there 80% probability that a spirit is staring at you.
This usually happens to me almost every day. What do I do
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by MrsMurphy(f): 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
ikp120:
Your own are clearly witchcraft marks. It's meant to ensure you keep losing or damaging things. I guess that's why it's on your hand.

You have to be very careful throughout the day whenever you see such marks
What if it's usually on the back?

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.