Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (171004 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Frankicent(m): 7:20am On Jul 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Do you guys even knows the dangers of playing songs from america musicians? what you need is a revelation thats all.

Explain biko
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by GMBITLY(m): 7:23am On Jul 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
Spirits and ghosts are real. I got tired of seeing them, now I'm not scared anymore.

As long as they don't harm me, I don't have a problem with them. Just don't scream, and you are free.

Will they (Spirits) kill if the person that saw them scream?

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 17, 2017
GMBITLY:

Will they (Spirits) kill if the person that saw them scream?
No, they don't harm unless the one that was sent to harm.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Frankicent(m): 7:30am On Jul 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol it has started already, im actually hearing the voices of bats flying in the sky, probably witches, since nepa took electricity by 11pm, i guess i will have to put on ear phones and play songs.

Tot they disappear or use birrd...
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 17, 2017
Dshocker:

Your own case na Ogbanje dey disturb you

7 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 17, 2017
Alphamale2017:

what!! funkeee ! u be pastor pikin. ? or ur dad was a traditional priest ?? how did u start seeing all this things ? how was ur experience like. ? u should have continued signing. that one makes them mad. they already know the scripture u want to quote . but when u worship , God's presence shows up faster and they run .

Abeg share more of ur experience Plsssss. I like stories. how was ur first experience like. ??

Can't remember the first experience..
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Frankicent(m): 7:32am On Jul 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

Chai! Meeting has started already now. They will end by 3am

How can you tell.. shocked

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 17, 2017
dasauce:
Guys to be honest... This isn't funny anymore..
At first, I thought it was a joke... But it's becoming real.
Dlordsamurai, sexybbstar, luminous and the rest sorcerers on this platform should stop frightening our nervous system!

BTW: can you guys explain how it all started!!!

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by sirfee(m): 7:41am On Jul 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
like i said to someone earlier, you are lucky but beleive me one day you will encounter these things.
Bruv most of these things work with our mindset and emotions.I have seen dead bodies on the road,there was a day I saw one without head but I have never seen a ghost before.I used to dream about it sometimes but it is just fear or trauma.I lost my younger brother in 2010(Rip),he has never appear to me till date though I saw him in my imagination (dream) few days after his dead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Alphamale2017(m): 7:42am On Jul 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

Eyaah. what about the scariest ?? the one that really made u scared the most
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by dasauce(m): 7:51am On Jul 17, 2017
Chief kindly share... Maybe you might be saving a life!

Beverly1:
As much as I dont like this so called gift beca:use of how my body feel in those seconds , it has helped me alot to becareful with people and had open my eyes to some things that could have destroyed me which I cant really say here.

But my advice to guys especially is to learn how to control their urge and desire to enter any place...u know what im talking about ryt as most of these babes are not just ordinary ....I dont know why and its not my business to know why girls are more commonly find with those spirits ....i could have trade all for a round of sex when I was 21yrs.im not a hardcore xtian...but God was and still merciful to me.

The babe appeared again 6years later and told me I escaped because of a decision i made at d last minute...I hope to share this story here someday

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by sirfee(m): 7:52am On Jul 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

No, they don't harm unless the one that was sent to harm.
Have you seen anyone before(no offence)

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Alphamale2017(m): 7:54am On Jul 17, 2017
Beverly1:
As much as I dont like this so called gift beca:use of how my body feel in those seconds , it has helped me alot to becareful with people and had open my eyes to some things that could have destroyed me which I cant really say here.

But my advice to guys especially is to learn how to control their urge and desire to enter any place...u know what im talking about ryt as most of these babes are not just ordinary ....I dont know why and its not my business to know why girls are more commonly find with those spirits ....i could have trade all for a round of sex when I was 21yrs.im not a hardcore xtian...but God was and still merciful to me.

The babe appeared again 6years later and told me I escaped because of a decision i made at d last minute...I hope to share this story here someday

brain Jonas Dennis is this. u. ??
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Alphamale2017(m): 7:57am On Jul 17, 2017
Beverly1:

share ur experience and tag me plszssssss

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 17, 2017
sirfee:
Have you seen anyone before(no offence)
Few times
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 17, 2017
Alphamale2017:

Eyaah. what about the scariest ?? the one that really made u scared the most

They filled up the whole room and there was no space to accommodate them again.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by dasauce(m): 8:06am On Jul 17, 2017
Guy... So you be Ikotun breed..never knew you guys on NL oO.. No wahala na..!!

Dshocker:

GUY am used to coming back late from work & I haven't had one experience before

12 midnight,I will take bike from mile2 to cele bus stop,then take a bus to ikotun & non i have seen.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by sirfee(m): 8:07am On Jul 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

Few times
Hmmm,I reserve my comments

Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 17, 2017
toastedbread:

I have walked for 30 mins between 12 and 2am (on repeat) to my place and saw nothing.
You are not in touch with us psychic side. Its for d best ur eyes are closed.

6 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Princeboca12(m): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
People tends to push aside the fact that ghosts and spirits live amongs us, maybe its because they have not encounterd the supernatural. "Today was a market day in our town so this afternoon after church i accompanied a friend to the market. we got there and we both went to the shop where belts are sold, there is a woman there but i felt this strange and cold feeling withing me when my guy was bargaining on the price, brothers and sisters, the woman had two heads, though i knew right there that i was the only one that is seeing what im seeing based on past experiences, so i had to maintain my cool, i told the woman that we will return and excuse my friend, i told him what i saw and he was dumbfounded, today at the market i saw an old lady with three legs, i saw a guy walking backwards, it was not new to me though. I had to leave the market place for it was too much. "SO guys share your supernatural experice. cc lalasticlala and mynd44

Bros seems ur spiritual eyes are open. Wish say i dey like u
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by dasauce(m): 8:16am On Jul 17, 2017
To be honest..your story was scary and pathetic..i want to talk to you.. via phone call or WhatsApp, I seriously want to inquire more!!

sexybbstar:
kiss

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Princeboca12(m): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Bro the last day i stopped entering a bike at night was in school, i and a female friend went to withdraw cash at the ATM by 7pm at night, so bcaus of the queue, we left there by 8pm. so we stopped a bike man but lo and behold there was blood coming out of his mouth and his cloth was stained with blood like a vampire, right there i understood what i saw and i told him to go that we are waiting for a friend. that was the last time and day i stopped entering bikes at night.

You should be grateful cos God has open ur spiritual eyes

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by cheapgoals(m): 8:21am On Jul 17, 2017
Well I can relate to sexybbstar and Dlordsamurai issue..

Ppl will never bliv my side of ghost /spitit stories

To counter the lies .. U don't see them often once they knew you can see em..

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

If you wake up around 2am to 3am..there 80% probability that a spirit is staring at you.
Are they that jobless? No better thing to do in d spirit world?

8 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2017
Nma27:
Are they that jobless? No better thing to do in d spirit world?

5 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by cheapgoals(m): 8:29am On Jul 17, 2017
Ion mean to scare anyone here.. But believe me ghost/supernatural beings re very much real..

I see this beings almost everyday.. Every human re born spiritual , most of us lost the gift half way..

Mine wasn't a gift tho, I develop it through d help of a so called lady long ago.. She's somewhat a natural-born clairvoyance/necromancer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Alphamale2017(m): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

They filled up the whole room and there was no space to accommodate them again.

Ahhhhhhhhhh. Jesus. Na because u be girl sha. if they try that poo with me, I go run enter them with bottle and sticks. whenever i see owls and cats at night, I shout at them and, sometimes when I hear bat cry in our compound sometimes in deep night like 1am ,I come out and start shouting at them, " like why did u have to turn to a bird " why did u belittle ur self, u are really dull . I curse them most times when I sense something creepy, I go on the attack either with sticks and fighting objects or with words. I am easily angry. I am always on the attack. them get luck say nor be me . the insults them for receive eh. u really try. I don't have that kind of patience

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by cheapgoals(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

Do you still see them.. If yes try talk to em.. And say the word ""shaiish" pronouncing it without an expression of fear .. If the so called spirit/ghost laugh ..then it's friendly , if otherwise it will scream and run far away..

Warning! If yu see dem as yu claim, Don't say the word in beach/night clubs or in any gathering you sense they're in..

7 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by cheapgoals(m): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2017
Alphamale2017:

Ahhhhhhhhhh. Jesus. Na because u be girl sha. if they try that poo with me, I go run enter them with bottle and sticks. whenever i see owls and cats at night, I shout at them and, sometimes when I hear bat cry in our compound sometimes in deep night like 1am ,I come out and start shouting at them, " like why did u have to turn to a bird " why did u belittle ur self, u are really dull . I curse them most times when I sense something creepy, I go on the attack either with sticks and fighting objects or with words. I am easily angry. I am always on the attack. them get luck say nor be me . the insults them for receive eh. u really try. I don't have that kind of patience

Lol..those are just animals.. If you're not spiritually balanced you should stop immediately.. Coz you dont know when you'll com across the 'Always angry/crying entity's'

Once you notice such just keep your cool and dont go attacking.. Observing them might be a great part in developing how to see em..if ur chakra sense are calm..

wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by jordyspices: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
thats sleep paralysis and there is a spiritual meaning to it.
abeg was d spiritual meaning to sleep paralysis it happened to me twice last week i really need to knw thanks

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by cheapgoals(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2017
jordyspices:
abeg was d spiritual meaning to sleep paralysis it happened to me twice last week i really need to knw thanks

Thiz occurs when ur brain and body aren't quite on the same spiritual projectn when ur sleepn, thz happen most when u havin rapid eye movement (REM) sleep.

Som sort of lucid dreaming and trying hard to wake, sometimes u might think ur asleep and also tryn to wake up. U open ur eyes in relief, but yu soon realizes ur still asleep. This can go on for week, sometimes resulting in an actual awareness of ur real surroundings with ur spiritual bodies , the lil light of the room beyond ur eyelid. but still the inability to be fully waken.

It happens to almost every human, believe me there's no cure for it ,reason y meditation good, once youre in dat state of paralysis just switch ur body, mind and soul to help yu outta it

Dont let ppl scare you,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by lanxebony(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
thats sleep paralysis and there is a spiritual meaning to it.

Oya pls explain , cos have been trying to find its meaning fr yrs

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.