Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (170949 Views)

Atheists Do Not Believe In A God Or Gods, What About Ghosts And Spirits? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by ikp120(m): 1:10am On Jul 17, 2017
Inanna:
You don't understand me. My own oobe is induced. I can make it happen or stop. And it only happens in a semi conscious state. And yes it feels like a dream but it's very real. I'm sha not doing it again. Someone once said that there is a veil between the physical and the spiritual for a reason. I do not want to cross that veil

Lol. You no be goddess again? Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by platinumventure: 1:11am On Jul 17, 2017
Omo u guys should go n sleep it haff do...whatever u blive in is wot will work for u...I don find spirit n ghost taya I Neva see sef even tho I HV heard stories intact my bes movies r horror movies....anywayz like someone said...wen u control ur emotions weneva u encounter whatever den u might not come to harm...I enjoyed u guyz tho...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 17, 2017
Inanna:
I'm more interested in the stories of the female profiles you checked out. What did you see? I'm not asking you for the names of the users.
sister it was not funny at all, a male nairalander open a thread on his experience with this lady offline, warning people of how some ladies with female profile aint human on nairaland and other social media. the mods thought he was trying to defame the lady so the thread was deleted. well i saw the thread and look at the picture of this lady and what i saw is that her hair was filled with snakes, it was like a movie to me, just like medusa. though she deactivated after i attacked her on a thread. but she is not the only lady here like that, i have seen many of her type in nairaland since then. "the guy that accused her got lucky becaus he was a strong christian. THIS is true life story.

19 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 1:12am On Jul 17, 2017
Inanna:
I was half asleep, half awake. I knew I could have an out of body experience at that point. I had read a lot about it. I started to leave my body. The vibrations were intense. It was kinda scary. I freaked out and stopped. I didn't want what happened in the movie Insidious to happen to me. I woke up. Don't think I'd ever try it again. I'd rather not dabble into this kind of stuff
Oh I have experienced urs countless times....ur OK...lemme explain..

Ur half awake but steadily moving towards dreamland....ur subconscious prepare for this by allowing ur soul to travel outta d body..it mostly occurs like ur walking or flying or climbing stairs......any little jolt in ur room(mosquito,ur mum opening d door,sounds of rats) would send ur soul scurrying back to ur body(its only safe haven) ....when ur relaxed again,it slowly goes out of the body into d void.......
If u ever watch Nollywood films,its d spirit(soul) that diabolical people target to kill human beings!!!!!

Lotta stuff about d human psyche that even I(with all my research) am still astounded sometimes!

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 17, 2017
luminouz:

Now ermmmm.....OP ur sounding really weird...... undecided
ITS the truth bro, there is a building in new york where socerers cast spells on the songs of musicians like beyonce, rihana, madonna and co. like it was revealed, the illuminati is real and very real.

5 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by platinumventure: 1:16am On Jul 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
sister it was not funny at all, a male nairalander open a thread on his experience with this lady offline, warning people of how some ladies with female profile aint human on nairaland and other social media. the mods thought he was trying to defame the lady so the thread was deleted. well i saw the thread and look at the picture of this lady and what i saw is that her hair was filled with snakes, it was like a movie to me, just like medusa. though she deactivated after i attacked her on a thread. but she is not the only lady here like that, i have seen many of her type in nairaland since then. "the guy that accused her got lucky becaus he was a strong christian. THIS is true life story.
Guy try use dz ya visionary gift make money cos d talent dey waste oh....go meet tb Joshua so dat d talent will b brushed up�

7 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 1:16am On Jul 17, 2017
Shiitposter:

Oh shiit. This is really, really not helping my case, why would you say something like this angry angry angry

Lmaoooooo...ur such a baby!!!! grin

5 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 17, 2017
sexybbstar:

I do the same too when I was younger. I always hold mum's legs while sleeping with her.
lol yours is even good, someone always followed me to the bathroom when i want to take my bath, its either my mom or my aunt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 17, 2017
Not really like that. It's not that complicated. It usually happens after I've slept, when I'm about to wake up and I'm still in that semi conscious state. I can't move but I'm aware of my surroundings. There's usually this very intense vibration that occurs when I try to oobe . I literally feel my spirit leaving, but I always stop. I've long stopped trying to oobe.
luminouz:

Oh I have experienced urs countless times....ur OK...lemme explain..

Ur half awake but steadily moving towards dreamland....ur subconscious prepare for this by allowing ur soul to travel outta d body..it mostly occurs like ur walking or flying or climbing stairs......any little jolt in ur room(mosquito,ur mum opening d door,sounds of rats) would send ur soul scurrying back to ur body(its only safe haven) ....when ur relaxed again,it slowly goes out of the body into d void.......
If u ever watch Nollywood films,its d spirit(soul) that diabolical people target to kill human beings!!!!!

Lotta stuff about d human psyche that even I(with all my research) am still astounded sometimes!
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 17, 2017
platinumventure:

Guy try use dz ya visionary gift make money cos d talent dey waste oh....go meet tb Joshua so dat d talent will b brushed up�
hehehe i am working on it sha but its not easy sha becaus sometimes i get afraid too and i mean very afraid.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 17, 2017
That's really serious. Thing is, a lot of things are happening especially in the spiritual realm, but fortunately/unfortunately, humans aren't aware of them, except a few like you and bbstar. Do you feel like your gift is a blessing or a curse? Because me I'd rather be ignorant of the evil that's going on.
Dlordsamurai:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 1:24am On Jul 17, 2017
Inanna:
Not really like that. It's not that complicated. It usually happens after I've slept, when I'm about to wake up and I'm still in that semi conscious state. I can't move but I'm aware of my surroundings. There's usually this very intense vibration that occurs when I try to oobe . I literally feel my spirit leaving, but I always stop. I've long stopped trying to oobe.
OK.....I guess Astral projection sounds a bit more ur line!!!!
If u can develop it by constant meditation,u would be very powerful n dangerous too(to others n ursef)
Power is so sweet.....but its overdose kills

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 17, 2017
Inanna:
That's really serious. Thing is, a lot of things are happening especially in the spiritual realm, but fortunately/unfortunately, humans aren't aware of them, except a few like you and bbstar. Do you feel like your gift is a blessing or a curse? Because me I'd rather be ignorant of the evil that's going on.
honestly i feel its a blessing and a curse, becaus sometimes i get attacks a lot especially in school but its a blessing becaus i am aware of the enviroment and the people around me, for example i know the number of witches and ogbanjes in my department in school and i know them by their faces.

10 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 1:29am On Jul 17, 2017
Inanna:

A gift is a gift....its how u use it DAT makes it a blessing or a curse!!!!
Ignorance is bliss......but then nobody reckons with an ignoramus in life....
It depends on what u want.....u can ignore d gift or choose to develop it n use it for good
My 2cents

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 1:35am On Jul 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
honestly i feel its a blessing and a curse, becaus sometimes i get attacks a lot especially in school but its a blessing becaus i am aware of the enviroment and the people around me, for example i know the number of witches and ogbanjes in my department in school and i know them by their faces.

I guess urs is very concentrated.....being able to see witches n wizards like DAT!!!
Mine is more like instinct n insight....I don't know how to explain....but once I meet u n we talk or in some cases I just SEE u.....a certain feeling comes n I kinda decode who u are(weird right).....most times if what am sensing is off,I just leave u alone or avoid u totally while if d vibe is cool,we can roll together.....it has got me out of some very bad situations mehn

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Papiikush: 1:40am On Jul 17, 2017
Read so many lies here though. Saw half of em in horror movies. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 17, 2017
luminouz:

I guess urs is very concentrated.....being able to see witches n wizards like DAT!!!
Mine is more like instinct n insight....I don't know how to explain....but once I meet u n we talk or in some cases I just SEE u.....a certain feeling comes n I kinda decode who u are(weird right).....most times if what am sensing is off,I just leave u alone or avoid u totally while if d vibe is cool,we can roll together.....it has got me out of some very bad situations mehn
yeah true, mine is like an open book. this is why i avoid going to the beach and night clubs. The beach is worse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 1:42am On Jul 17, 2017
Lmaoooooo
I see a lotta folks just checking some comments n bolting!!!!!!
No need to be scared naw...unless ur less than 15
OP n d rest of us are humans like u too...... grin

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Chiefly(m): 1:57am On Jul 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
come outside by 12 midnight and just stay outside or take a stroll down the street and come back and tell me what you saw

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by platinumventure: 1:57am On Jul 17, 2017
luminouz:
Lmaoooooo
I see a lotta folks just checking some comments n bolting!!!!!!
No need to be scared naw...unless ur less than 15
OP n d rest of us are humans like u too...... grin
Man I'm enjoying u guys thread seriously...I envy una giftz cos I don find am taya...na to use una go make money for church remain now...una go dey use una gift to help pastors wey get healing gift to identify n pick out winch for crusade...lolest

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by dasauce(m): 1:59am On Jul 17, 2017
Guys to be honest... This isn't funny anymore..
At first, I thought it was a joke... But it's becoming real.
Dlordsamurai, sexybbstar, luminous and the rest sorcerers on this platform should stop frightening our nervous system!

BTW: can you guys explain how it all started!!!

6 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by platinumventure: 2:03am On Jul 17, 2017
I dey strol steady for midnite wit my SK...infact na only midnyt I dey like dey blaze...make dem show up na make I follow dem relate�

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 2:12am On Jul 17, 2017
platinumventure:

Man I'm enjoying u guys thread seriously...I envy una giftz cos I don find am taya...na to use una go make money for church remain now...una go dey use una gift to help pastors wey get healing gift to identify n pick out winch for crusade...lolest
Lmaoooooo!
U funny bro!!!
N d sad thing is....there are other people out there(witch n wizard n whatever) who would come hard for u n all u love if u dare to expose them....hell..even if they know u have d gift....

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by platinumventure: 2:23am On Jul 17, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo!
U funny bro!!!
N d sad thing is....there are other people out there(witch n wizard n whatever) who would come hard for u n all u love if u dare to expose them....hell..even if they know u have d gift....
No worry I go fortify u n dem no go fit touch even a strand of ya hair�

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 2:31am On Jul 17, 2017
dasauce:
Guys to be honest... This isn't funny anymore..
At first, I thought it was a joke... But it's becoming real.
Dlordsamurai, sexybbstar, luminous and the rest sorcerers on this platform should stop frightening our nervous system!
BTW: can you guys explain how it all started!!!

Lmaoooo@ sorcerers!!!!
Its real bro.....not a joke......
Like I said before its a gift..... More like a different version of SEER....
OK lemme broaden y'all....
Sight seeing spiritual gifts are many.....dreams,visions,insight,necromancers are all inherited...
Dreams seers have d gift of seeing n interpreting dreams.....either future or past/present...But always when they are asleep....very good connection to d spirit world
Vision Seers are granted glimpses into d future or past...or present...they can assess d spirit realm either at will(after prayers or not), certain periods,or with the help of stimulants like herbs.....they may or may not be able to interpret what they see.....the future is always changing..never static...I suspect d OP is in this category

Insight is a more subtle gift of connection to d spirit world n works mostly by sensing d AURAS(kind of what I call d soul light) around everyone....they can sense d good n bad ones..n make valuable connections...

Necromancers are those who see d dead specifically n can communicate with them.....either naturally or with the help of sacrifices or herbs.....the artificial ones are d shamans or herbalists in movies.....the natural ones are very RARE n found in few bloodlines....almost extinct now... Coz their power comes with a great price....they eventually go mad due to constant interference with d spirit world/afterlife....those who have an element of control lead better lives n some prefer to ignore this gift or do sacrifices to mute d ability.....or become herbalists who use herbs to suppress the connection....sexybbstar can hear them but have u ever talked to them? If they respond to ur request...u could be a potential necrosorceress in d making!!! grin tongue

All these gifts are INHERITED!!!! It comes from those who had it to their descendants n may often skip several generations ( especially necromancy) before it manifests.....u can't run away neither can u reject....its in d blood... Manifestation takes place at a very young age....5-10 years n depending on how the gifts are nurtured either matures or is muted!!!!

Lemme say again.....a gift is neither good nor bad,u determine which one is by how u use it!!
The future is always changing! Never static!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 2:31am On Jul 17, 2017
platinumventure:

No worry I go fortify u n dem no go fit touch even a strand of ya hair�
Jagaban!!!!!! grin grin
Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by AlPeter: 2:34am On Jul 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
yeah true, mine is like an open book. this is why i avoid going to the beach and night clubs. The beach is worse.
Bros I no envy you at all. I understand a little of what you're saying because mine is like a feeling almost like Luminouz but not as profound I can sense people. To me it's like there's someone else guiding me and explaining things. Sometimes I just sense some people are off.At times i just feel a presence or unexplained sudden fear then I know something else is around But recently I have not being paying attention that's going to change now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 17, 2017
I must disagree to not agree with u guys about the existence of these personalities is real.
I don't consider mine a gift but I don't know what it is.
Whenever I see stuff like this, my body has a unique way of telling me once I look at them eyeball to eyeball...and this effect is spontaneous...usually within seconds...Its like a very sharp stimulus between my back lobe and my spine...this makes me really chill that it will spin my head a bit .l av to quickly try regainning consciousness of my environment .if not I will have to bend maintain my balance.

And I will hear it loud and clear that there is something wrong with the person....some are possed while some are goddess....and when I tell u someone is a witch, go and confirm it...till today, my mum still believe I'm into some spirit manipulations or witchcraft because of this .

But i noticed whenever this eye contact happens , most time they quickly break or I do it.

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by AlPeter: 2:38am On Jul 17, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooo@ sorcerers!!!!
Its real bro.....not a joke......
Like I said before its a gift..... More like a different version of SEER....
OK lemme broaden y'all....
Sight seeing spiritual gifts are many.....dreams,visions,insight,necromancers are all inherited...
Dreams seers have d gift of seeing n interpreting dreams..very good connection to d spirit world
Vision Seers are granted glimpses into d future or past.they can assess d spirit realm either at will(after prayers), certain periods,or with the help of stimulants like herbs.....they may or may not be able to interpret what they see.....the future is always changing..never static
Insight is a more subtle gift of connection to d spirit world n works mostly by sensing d AURAS(kind of what I call d soul light) around everyone....they cannsense d good n bad ones..n make valuable connections...
Necromancers are those who see d dead specifically n can communicate with them.....either naturally or with the help of sacrifices or herbs.....the artificial ones are d shamans or herbalists in movies.....the natural ones are very RARE n found in few bloodlines....almost extinct now... Coz their power comes with a great price....they eventually go mad due to constant interference with d spirit world....those who have an element of control lead better lives n some prefer to ignore this gift or do sacrifices to mute d ability.....or become herbalists wh use herbs to suppress the connection

All these gifts are [b] INHERITED!!!![/b]It comes from those who had it to their descendants n may often skip several generations ( especially necromancy) before it manifests.....u can't run away neither can u reject....its in d blood... Manifestation takes place at a very young age....5-10 years n depending on how the gifts are nurtured either matures or is muted!!!!

Lemme say again.....a gift is neither good nor bad,u determine which one is by how u use it!!
The future is always changing! Never static!!!
am insights with a touch f dreams. I know I got it from my mom.

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 2:39am On Jul 17, 2017
AlPeter:
Bros I no envy you at all. I understand a little of what you're saying because mine is like a feeling almost like Luminouz but not as profound I can sense people. To me it's like there's someone else guiding me and explaining things. Sometimes I just sense some people are off.At times i just feel a presence or unexplained sudden fear then I know something else is around But recently I have not being paying attention that's going to change now

U have a very sharp sixth sense or deja vu personality!!!
Please pay close attention to it....it could be d difference between life n death bro!!!!

3 Likes

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by luminouz(m): 2:40am On Jul 17, 2017
AlPeter:
am insights with a touch f dreams. I know I got it from my mom.
Awww....dats cute......very good combination!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. by AlPeter: 2:42am On Jul 17, 2017
Inanna:
sister my advise is that you work on yourself spiritually. Get the gifts ofthe holy spirit and he will tell you what to do with your gift.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (89) (Reply)

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.