Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Get Naked Before You Marry! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Naked Before You Marry! (1066 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Naked Before You Marry! by chenkov(m): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
Intoducing The Get Naked Questionnaire‎

There are certain issues that can be resolved before getting married. And if not resolved can threaten the success of the marriage. That is why some marriages fail before they even say "I do."‎

The Get Naked Questionnaire eBook by Mute Efe is a compilation of some very important questions every single person must ask before getting married.‎

Questions about sex, finance, future career plans, delay in having kids, dealing with in-laws, etc, are all covered in the questionnaire which comes in three sections - The man, The woman, and The couple.

Save yourself from a lifetime of pain and regrets. Order the Get Naked Questionnaire today.

The normal price is N1,500 but if you order between today and Friday you pay N1,000.‎

To order, pay N1,000 to:
Personal Leadership Resources
GTBank 0160822431‎

After payment, send me a WhatsApp message with:
GNQ * Name * Email Address
Send to +2347069205516
(WhatsApp message)‎

The GNQ eBook will be forwarded to your email address after confirmation of payment.

The N1,000 Offer ends on Friday, 19th of October.‎

(1) (Reply)

She Said No When I Asked Her Out But She Said She's Missing Me / Swimsuit Model Michelle Okoro Goes Completely Pantless (photo) / Why Are Ladies Obsessed With Ring In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.