Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Ladies, Would You Like Your Husband Or Boyfriend To Rock A Beard? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Like Your Husband Or Boyfriend To Rock A Beard? (1442 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Like Your Husband Or Boyfriend To Rock A Beard? by NairaEffect(m): 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
For the ladies... wink wink

Now that a good number of men are leaving bad gangs to join the beard gang... grin Would you like your husband or boyfriend to rock a beard?
P.S: It doesn't have to be like this one �

Re: Ladies, Would You Like Your Husband Or Boyfriend To Rock A Beard? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
Mtcheew. Another Nonsense thread
Re: Ladies, Would You Like Your Husband Or Boyfriend To Rock A Beard? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
God, where do this fvcks keep coming out from with such useless thread....

God wipe out the packaged mad people from humanity, we can manage the real mad one.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Like Your Husband Or Boyfriend To Rock A Beard? by NairaEffect(m): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
beardlessdude:
Mtcheew. Another Nonsense thread

No wonder you're beardless
Re: Ladies, Would You Like Your Husband Or Boyfriend To Rock A Beard? by NairaEffect(m): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
SingleDad:
God, where do this fvcks keep coming out from with such useless thread....

God wipe out the packaged mad people from humanity, we can manage the real mad one.

Yeah. We have people that manage the real mad ones like you. Tell me your location and I will refer you to the nearest to you. BTW, there is Aro in Abeokuta and Yaba left in Lagos.. In case none is convenient for you, let me know.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like Your Husband Or Boyfriend To Rock A Beard? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
NairaEffect:

Yeah. We have people that manage the real mad ones like you. Tell me your location and I will refer you to the nearest to you. BTW, there is Aro in Abeokuta and Yaba left in Lagos.. In case none is convenient for you, let me know.

Hahahahahaha, this one is truely mad, see how him dey give me directions to where him run away from grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Like Your Husband Or Boyfriend To Rock A Beard? by NairaEffect(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
SingleDad:

Hahahahahaha, this one is truely mad, see how him dey give me directions to where him run away from grin

Swerve bro.. Let right thinking people talk. I see you're here to hit on random girls. I'm not one. Sorry.
Only if you read the first line of my post.. undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Like Your Husband Or Boyfriend To Rock A Beard? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
This is Bush not beard.
Re: Ladies, Would You Like Your Husband Or Boyfriend To Rock A Beard? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
NairaEffect:

Swerve bro.. Let right thinking people talk. I see you're here to hit on random girls. I'm not one. Sorry.
Only if you read the first line of my post.. undecided

Come make i direct u back to yabaleft or that other place wey u run comot from grin

Re: Ladies, Would You Like Your Husband Or Boyfriend To Rock A Beard? by NairaEffect(m): 12:01am On Jul 17, 2017
SingleDad:

Come make i direct u back to yabaleft or that other place wey u run comot from grin

Will you leave this thread now! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Like Your Husband Or Boyfriend To Rock A Beard? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 17, 2017
NairaEffect:

Will you leave this thread now! angry

Mad man dey try cast joke undecided . Officer , dia is a serious situation here, one mad man was ...............

(1) (Reply)

That One Bad Attitude That Spoils Every Excellent Qualities In Your Partner? / Kids Having Enjoyable Moment In The Backyard As The Girl Was Laughing While The / She Came, I Saw And I Conquered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.