Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together (31061 Views)

Jayden Ubi-Ofem's 2nd Birthday: Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son / Why Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin's Marriage Crashed - Vanguard / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Have Problems With Their Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by ikgabriel(m): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
bad guy
KingsoBabaTips:
After much much , make i hear say Ubi no collect one hand From her ... Everything na Coded , Despite Divorce Konji na Idiot you can just let go that Punnny you once chop !!!!
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by Burgerlomo: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
HBD little dude LLNP
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by Came: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
If the mama dey around, the boy no go send him papa at all.... Lillian, wetin this man do you way you no fit forget self... The thing go deep oooo, but no be wetin never happen before sha.
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by Myself2(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
After much much , make i hear say Ubi no collect one hand From her ... Everything na Coded , Despite Divorce Konji na Idiot you can just let go that Punnny you once chop !!!!

Sure thing nahhh

Okafor's law must apply

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by CHARLOE(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This child will never have a happy or normal life when he grows up.
Poor boy born to a sissy, cheating, wife-battering father and an Aristo, sidechick mother.
Shame on that boy Jayden for bringing pain to Lilian and Ubi.

He is the mistake Lilian wishes never happened.

He is the unfortunate wedge in their union
the link that needs to be broken in their chain.

Trust me...Jayden is the only reason Lilian tolerates sitting next to Ubi.

Who is jaden? And if ur allegation is true, why was he apologising n she posing?
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Social media love, I hate that shii...

Is it everything that ppl do or celebrate that should be publicized on social media

Why do people all of a sudden need others validation so much that they must post everything on social media?

Thankfully I'm not one of those obsessed with living my life on social media.

Too many foools in our generation honestly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by CHAVINCI: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
hit like if u think dey gonna bleep,and share if not
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by cthia(f): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
Jfrankination:
so why can't they come bck together atyms i dey wonder wetin be d cause of this divorce sev
cos they are not ready yet
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by ceco(f): 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Poor boy born to a sissy, cheating, wife-battering father and an Aristo, sidechick mother.

How dare u curse this little child!. May d words of ur mouth on him n his parents be ur portion. Jay is a miraculous gift from God in case u don't know. So are all kids. Keep ur bad tongue off children if u don't want the wrath of God to befall u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by ceco(f): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
dinma007:
Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin and estranged wife, Lilian Esoro put their differences aside to celebrate their son, Jayden Naetochukwu Keyu Ekapong Ubi-ofem as he turned one year old today.

The music executive also penned a touching message to his son; He wrote;

“If I were a singer I’ll write my last one year into a song.
Trust me the first and second verses will be sad lyrics But the last verse will be filled up with praise and worship, faith, Hope and love.
Outro will be Thanksgiving
Are you sure that you haven’t learnt how to write yet? Because you carved your name all over my heart since the very day you were born. Your angelic smile and your innocent eyes support my faith in the fact that life is worth living despite all the troubles.
Finally, you have got a whole number as your age
My dear child, as you grow up, may you lose all your fears and inhibitions but never the innocence in your soul.
The cutest selfies ever, are the ones taken with you If any of us boring adults had the chance, I bet we would all want to go back to being one year olds again. So enjoy your enviable age while it lasts.
May The Lord uphold me as parent to stay strong and mentor your growing up.
Create in my son a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within him (Psalm 51:10).
May my son walk after You, God, and fear You and keep Your commandments and obey Your voice. May he serve You and hold fast to You (Deuteronomy 13:4).
May my son be strong and courageous and not fear or be in dread, for it is You, Lord, our God, who goes with him. You will never leave him or forsake him (Deuteronomy 31:6).
May my son walk before You, God, as King David walked, with integrity of heart and uprightness, doing according to all that You have commanded him, and keeping Your statutes and rules (1 Kings 9:4).
Like Timothy, may my son be an example to believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity (1 Timothy 4:12). Happy Birthday –
Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem
Jayden Naetochukwu Keyu Ekapong Ubi-ofem
My son
God Bless you
@jaydenfranklinofem”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/lilian-esoro-ubi-franklin-celebrates-sons-birthday-together-photosvideo.html

Happy birthday darling! Surely goodness n mercies shall follow u all d days of ur life. Amen!!
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by Prince16: 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Jfrankination:
so why can't they come bck together atyms i dey wonder wetin be d cause of this divorce sev

Ego (pride), pure and simple!
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by wacoj(m): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=58547227] shocked

Believe me, you need a psychiatric very fast before your case gets out of hand.
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by wacoj(m): 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=CHARLOE post=58548623]
Who is jaden? And if ur allegation is true, why was he apologising n she posing?[/quot
oo
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by manuel80(m): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
IKEOHA2019:

what a name Jayden Ekapong Ubi-ofem
Jayden Naetochukwu Keyu Ekapong Ubi-ofem
Like incantation grin
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by eph12(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
onyi4edu:
I have come to understand that love isn't the only thing that sustains marriage, I think we should start considering other criteria for getting married besides love.

HBD boy!!! ... I pray that the sparkle which joined your parents together will be rekindled on your birthday.
Exactly! More than love is needed to sustain a relationship, especially marriage. All angles need to be considered so it's no more about how he or she loves him or her but how compatible they are and if they can handle all their spouse baggages.
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by KanwuliaExtra: 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Many respects to Lilian Esoro for keeping the gory details to herself. It is never easy for ANY woman to walk out of a good marriage.

When men have money, they think every woman is CHEAP commodity.

Jayden will survive. Both parents love him. The most important THING. kiss

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
Irreconcilable difference!
Re: Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together by lordbish(m): 12:16am On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You seriously need Jesus. Wetin even concern you with dem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram / Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) / Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.