Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) (41216 Views)

IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) / 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement / Anambra Election: Voters Defy IPOB Election Boycott Order, Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by chiagozien(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
kalmebad:

Am IBO, but I don't support Biafra agitation, let's learn to love ourselves first before asking to disintegrate,nothing is wrong with Nigeria, the wrong is within ourselves. Police shot at any idiot that day, let them die for nothing, if ojukwu couldn't actualise it, I wonder who will
you are ibo but we are talking about igbos here,so face your ibo area.

9 Likes

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Yyeske(m): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
ottohan:
This is a miscalculated step
They will even scare the few who have decided to vote
Forget, the governor, his family members and party loyalists are enough to give him the majority vote that day. I'm voting him too, sence fall on IPOB miscreants and kanu

2 Likes

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by salam1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
conductor25a:
Idris Ibrahim, you are Mad. We dealt with your master and he absconded to London. Your case bu akamu case.

You will come and force my people to come and vote that day. Otu nnegi there. Buusu cheesy cheesy
dsame person master that put ur so called useless master in jail for month bunch of useless chestbeaters continue. We don't want to hear any1 crying to international organisation deal with wat u c
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by tallestman79(m): 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
brookz:
D Zoo is about to Teach dat Jewish Albino, Chairman Kuje Prison Council and his Stubborn Miscreants a Lesson.
Keep on wallowing in your hallucinations and delusional fantasy land. Very soon the independence of federal republic of Biafra will be declared before your very eyes. When we told you people that Nnamdi Kanu will be released,you disagreed with us. Today he is a free man,flouting all the useless bail conditions given to him by the zoo. The funny thing is that he is untouchable.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Phemoo10(m): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
odduduwa:
I hope those police men have told their wives and children that they ll become widows and orphans after November cos we ll kill any security agent that blocks our way
You said so? Turn police wives to widows? You are in Lagos talking rubbish. Let's wait and see...
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Aragon: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
odduduwa:
I hope those police men have told their wives and children that they ll become widows and orphans after November cos we ll kill any security agent that blocks our way

Hope you are prepared to bear the Blood of any innocent person that will be shared that day. Because this is the First time I am hearing of anyone saying they will Kill the Police for doing the Job they are employed and paid to do. How did it get so bad is what beats me now

3 Likes

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Yyeske(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Klington:
wail me an ocean. Why take panadol for another person's headache
Onye ka ibu! My state of origin and residence? Your fada left nyansh dia.
Kitikpa ma Utulu ume gbagbuo gi ebe a.
Try bullshit that day, we'll start deporting you guys next day after election.
Your madness stops at the border with Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by ottohan: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yyeske:
Forget, the governor, his family members and party loyalists are enough to give him the majority vote that day. I'm voting him too, sence fall on IPOB miscreants and kanu
finally shaa
even if its only 13% of d population dat votrs on dat, it will be recorded dat elections held....
except if there are certain criteria dat must be reached...like stipulating d number of people dat must participate in d election b4 certifying dat elections held.
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by omoelerin1: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
ESDKING:
Election will hold, but nobody is voting oga policeman.
Igbos shall be celebrating their nsala day in their various homes while zooo policemen that have killed civilians more than boko haram have done will be at the pooling unit waiting for whom to unleash their frustration on.

I pity the unfortunate ones that will come out that day, if anything happens to you.. you will be seen as someone that committed suicide because you were warned.

Stay in your various homes let us see how they will come to your house and shoot you.
Blood sucking demons!!
if you refuse to elect a leader by yourselves, buhari will appoint a nothern retired soldier on top of you. he will teach u people lesson
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by ottohan: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yyeske:
Onye ka ibu! My state of origin and residence? Your fada left nyansh dia.
Kitikpa ma Utulu ume gbagbuo gi ebe a.
Try bullshit that day, we'll start deporting you guys next day after election.
Your madness stops at the border with Anambra.
lol
but nnamdi kanu no try shaa..
he should have sought d elders advice b4 declaring d no-elections parole..
I thonk dats y Anambarians are not happy wit him..

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by omoelerin1: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
all these jobless illiterate tout ipob self.
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by osuofia2(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nawao..... Nnamdi kanu led ipob just want to sacrifice the blood of inocent youth.... Hausa mopols go use operation kill and go that day....prouldy IBO but not ipob

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Yyeske(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
tallestman79:

Keep on wallowing in your hallucinations and delusional fantasy land. Very soon the independence of federal republic of Biafra will be declared before your very eyes. When we told you people that Nnamdi Kanu will be released,you disagreed with us. Today he is a free man,flouting all the useless bail conditions given to him by the zoo. The funny thing is that he is untouchable.
Good enough you know he's flouting his bail conditions, don't cry when he's pushed into jail for it..
No Biafra for now as it stands and there's nothing you can do about it.
IPOB is dead and buried and any noise about it would be met with brutal force

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by lightwind(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
conductor25a:
Idris Ibrahim, you are Mad. We dealt with your master and he absconded to London. Your case bu akamu case.

You will come and force my people to come and vote that day. Otu nnegi there. Buusu cheesy cheesy
nna negodi crowd behind... I see this man becoming a hero very intelligent human being one of a kind.. GOD bless ur struggles it will never be in vain

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Eluwilussit(m): 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
MediumStout:
Good job by the galant police. Biafra must never come. Kill Nnamdi Kanu and biafra agitations will be dead sad

Why don't you want them to have their Biafra? Afterall, igbos are a "disgrace" to Nigerians, both locally and internationally. Kindly give us your reasons.
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by kcmichael: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Look at these iPod fools,if u sit at home election will hold and election result declared.
Anambra election result
APC=345,907
Apga=200569
Apda=95890
PDP=50,060

APC is the winner

2 Likes

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by toofit007: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Please tell them let them hear. Those mad people who call themselves IPOB

The most shameful thing is that those that claim they are educated will be the ones displaying their madness on election

I weep for Nigerian youths
thank God your weeping for Nigeria youths and not Biafra youths.

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Yyeske(m): 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
ottohan:
lol
but nnamdi kanu no try shaa..
he should have sought d elders advice b4 declaring d no-elections parole..
I thonk dats y Anambarians are not happy wit him..
We've been calling him an idiot and his IPOB miscreants fools, where you dey since? We are terribly mad with that albino Nnamdi kanu goat
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by oladeebo: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
lightwind:
nna negodi crowd behind... I see this man becoming a hero very intelligent human being one of a kind.. GOD bless ur struggles it will never be in vain
Can you tell me the secessionist hero you known through out the world?
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Sanchez01: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
Warship:

When only 1000 people vote, then will you realize that Biafrans are serious.
ONLY 1000 votes is what the APC needs to win Anambra just as it is what the PDP and APGA needs. Should 1000 people vote, then IPOB's mission fails.

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by chineduemmao: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
MediumStout:

We will defend one Nigeria with our last blood
Why?
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by talk2emma: 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
DonVikings:
The idol worshipers can stay in their caves and slam their heads on the ground all day just like their god, Kanu. Nobody will care. But of they try to force people to stay indoors when they want to go out to vote, the police will use their empty flat heads for target practice. grin

Cc: All Wawa and Abakaliki Ibo Jews.

frustration is killing you slowly
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by Ogalanyachieze: 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
Did they even say there will be no election? They only said they will boycott the election. They only want pass message to the world

1 Like

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by mami88: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
attackgat:
How will the Police arrest people in their house? I dont think the Police realise that on election day, all IPOB members will be indoors.
. And this will present an oppurtunity for the apc candidate to act as the governor!
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by toofit007: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
omoelerin1:
if you refuse to elect a leader by yourselves, buhari will appoint a nothern retired soldier on top of you. he will teach u people lesson
that is even what we want, it will make Biafra actualisation very fast. it seems your not educated enough to know the implications of such act.

4 Likes

Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by tosyne2much(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
toofit007:
thank God your weeping for Nigeria youths and not Biafra youths.
Abi now cheesy
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by zoedew: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
tallestman79:

Untouchable? He should enjoy his freedom while it lasts. Next hearing date should soon be here.
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by chineduemmao: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
bkool7:

Be sure politicians family and friends will vote
If its only ten people that voted ...a winner will emerge
lol... update yourself my brother!
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by omoelerin1: 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
toofit007:
that is even what we want, it will make Biafra actualisation very fast. it seems your not educated enough to know the implications of such act.
what implication? ur state will be ruled by a sole administrator. i dont know what the chest beaters will do
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by malware: 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
ESDKING:
Igbos shall be celebrating their nsala day in their various homes while zooo policemen that have killed civilians more than boko haram have done will be at the pooling unit waiting for whom to unleash their frustration on.

I pity the unfortunate ones that will come out that day, if anything happens to you.. you will be seen as someone that committed suicide because you were warned.

Stay in your various homes let us see how they will come to your house and shoot you.
Blood sucking demons!!

Are the contestants also from the "zoo"? Who are the people recently shown on voter registration queue?

You can speak for your disgruntled self and not even your family members.
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by ijele(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
ESDKING:

Blood sucking demons!!
Ewu!
Re: Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) by chineduemmao: 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
kalmebad:

Am IBO, but I don't support Biafra agitation, let's learn to love ourselves first before asking to disintegrate,nothing is wrong with Nigeria, the wrong is within ourselves. Police shot at any idiot that day, let them die for nothing, if ojukwu couldn't actualise it, I wonder who will
i use to be like you sis before i started reading thats why my support for biafra is from a very rare angle JUSTICE. Yes justice for that race that broke the camels back and had to pay for it with there blood... The whole world knows the story maybe you should try reading. By the way you said you are one of us but you called IGBO "ibo" who taught you that? Imperialism i guess you need to brush up sweetheart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi: It’s Impossible To Complete Lagos-ibadan Rail Project In April / APC Appeal Committee Upholds Disqualification Of Obaseki, 2 Others / Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.