Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! (70002 Views)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) / South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago / Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
Inanna:
lol boy, you don't know me. Why don't you stick to being black and angry, instead of determining what men of other races want. You don't and will never measure up to them, so why don't you ruminate on that. This conversation is over. smiley
Lol. You are just a confused loser. Do you even think the black dudes want you? Smh

Look, I leave in a purely white environment where you can easily count the number of black peoople here. Guess what, the whites run and queue for the few black dudes available here. Sitting there and making yourself feel good by lying to yourself you only want a white dude wont stop the black dudes from having any type of girl they want. It's your lose biatch!
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Safiaa(f): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Lol. You are just a confused loser. Do you even think the black dudes want you? Smh

Look, I leave in a purely white environment where you can easily count the number of black peoople here. Guess what, the whites run and queue for the few black dudes available here. Sitting there and making yourself feel good by lying to yourself you only want a white dude wont stop the black dudes from having any type of girl they want. It's your lose biatch!
why you so mad tho? Are you not the same guy that craves the attention from white girls? Are you not the same guy that said black girls are too difficult? What exactly is your beef?
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Safiaa:
why you so mad tho? Are you not the same guy that craves the attention from white girls? Are you not the same guy that said black girls are too difficult? What exactly is your beef?
Get your facts right Miss, I don't crave their attention. They crave mine.

And yes, with such girls like the inana or whatever she calls herself, we will always prefer the more respectful, loving, caring, stable and intelligent white girls to her type. With them, it's less stress

Her main reason for wanting a white dude is gold digging and greener pasture which is so bleeped up

You lot are just confused bunch #NoOffence
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Safiaa(f): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Get your facts right Miss, I don't crave their attention. They crave mine.

And yes, with such girls like the inana or whatever she calls herself, we will always prefer the more respectful, loving, caring, stable and intelligent white girls to her type. With them, it's less stress

Her main reason for wanting a white dude is gold digging and greener pasture which is so bleeped up

You lot are just confused bunch #NoOffence
They crave your attention and thats the reason you have to settle. Guys like you cant handle a strong, beautiful, independent black lady. You find them too intimidating. So you settle for white girls, because they're easier to control. White girls dont nornally have standards when it comes to dating black guys, so you'll obviously accept the easier option. White girls would date anything with a black dickk, but with black girls you have to come correct. You know deep down that if you had the choice, you wouldn't trade a black curvaceous beautiful queen over any white girl. But it's just too much for you to handle. Good luck to you. You are what you attract anyway smiley
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
Safiaa:
They crave your attention and thats the reason you have to settle. Guys like you cant handle a strong, beautiful, independent black lady. You find them too intimidating. So you settle for white girls, because they're easier to control. White girls dont nornally have standards when it comes to dating black guys, so you'll obviously accept the easier option. White girls would date anything with a black dickk, but with black girls you have to come correct. You know deep down that if you had the choice, you wouldn't trade a black curvaceous beautiful queen over any white girl. But it's just too much for you to handle. Good luck to you. You are what you attract anyway smiley
k
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Safiaa(f): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
k
Good. Glad you know im right.
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
Safiaa:
Good. Glad you know im right.
k
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Safiaa(f): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
k
alright
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Safiaa:
alright
you're already doing my head in and I don't wanna take shit up with you
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Safiaa(f): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
you're already doing my head in and I don't wanna take shit up with you
I'm not tryna argue with you jack.
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
Safiaa:
I'm not tryna argue with you jack.
Great choice
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by fumstar(f): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
GodblessNig247:

U look beautiful. Can I dm u? Am serious. Thanks in anticipation cool
No
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by okwabayi(m): 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
Shoot ya shot. I tell these women but they never listen.
Only God knows how many women this one poured sand in their garri by pulling this move.
Others should stay there, you like a man but will choose to die in silence — hoping he can somehow telepathically read your intentions and act on them.
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
thickminaj:
But pride won't let me say even hello grin...
Am saying hello to u
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 10, 2018
dinma007:
A Twitter user who was in an emotionally draining relationship one year ago has found the man of her dreams. According to her, she sent him and message and the rest became history.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/lady-dmd-man-7-months-ago-became-man-dreams.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Some people see what they want/need and just go for it. While others deceive themselves.
Who says a woman can't make the first move on a man.
But I doubt she's Naija tho.
Those ones are too arrogant.
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Ipisi(m): 12:12am On Jun 18, 2019
NinaArsenal:
haba, jealous over what? Am to big for that.

Lol... I hear you

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.