Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! (70001 Views)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) / South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago / Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by anyebedgreat: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
Eeeew
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by salaboiz(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by omoadeleye(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
confamu ni
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by LoveJesus87(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Does it mean, there's more singles & available on Twitter? grin
u better DM me now u still dey der dey form grin
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by soberdrunk(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
That is how one girl 'DMed' me and said "Hey you look like Hushpuppi, do you know him?", i replied "No" and sent another message, she hasnt replied again since "March", maybe nah "Glo network' she dey use..... angry

7 Likes

Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Ruler2: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
They r really cute tho
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by ibkayee(f): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
ibkayee...

I am waiting for that DM.

spoiler alert - My answer is YES.
grin
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
strange places we all find love
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by itiswellandwell: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nice
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Kokaine(m): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
That's her luck
Doesn't work for everyone
it will work for me though. or you dont believe?
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Divay22(f): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
You see...
Damn the shyness and go for what you want... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Congratulations baby girl kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
NairalandCS:
Waiting for that NL babe to pm me. grin
Are you handsome?
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by malware: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Does it mean, there's more singles & available on Twitter? grin

We can do our own on Nairaland not twitter, what do you think grin
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by canalily(m): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Love nti ikeundecided
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ladies be careful of some nairaland guys o shocked some of them are not sheep in human clothing. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
A word is enough for the wise undecided undecided
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by BungeesSingSong(m): 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
hahaha.. really cute story
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
I haven't got any PM from the ladies since I joined NL, I dunno why I wasn't born handsome

1 Like

Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Amadaz(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
A lesson for arrogant ladies who got the notion that guys are supposed to make the first move. You would grow old in your dad's house

1 Like

Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by walexsy(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Durhleepee:
That moment after you've dm'ed a guy and you guys have started talking then he sees your pic and say ‘Sorry, I don't do ugly girls'...

Yeepaa! lipsrsealed embarassed
Speaking from experience?
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by BungeesSingSong(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
chiddyok:
Are you handsome?
Yes i am. pm away!

1 Like

Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by walexsy(m): 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
Durhleepee:
That moment after you've dm'ed a guy and you guys have started talking then he sees your pic and say ‘Sorry, I don't do ugly girls'...

Speaking from experience? cheesy
Durhleepee:

Speaking from experience?
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by MhizzAJ(f): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kokaine:
it will work for me though. or you dont believe?
tongue
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by sparkwil(m): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
7footre:
Shet!! I have been languishing in nairaland when fine boys are getting hooked on twitter

Need to dust up my twitter account

At least you now know grin
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Kabieosioba2000: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
ring7:
Jaa egbamioooo
beating of Ass,Ayam not understanding
na blue film they will be acting every now and then
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by 7footre(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
sparkwil:

At least you now know grin
una don collect d nairaland girls finish nah
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by Omoluabi16(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
But...but who go D'm me now? I swear it I'm the sexiest man alive.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by joe4christ(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
Inanna:
Cute. I love interracial relationships. Might even get into one.

I really wouldn't mind you know wink
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by sisisioge: 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yeeee! I want too! Who I wan DM o cheesy
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by ottohan: 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
when I read things like these!!
It makes me wanna shine my gworo teeth grin
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by fumstar(f): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
NairalandCS:
Waiting for that NL babe to pm me. grin

In ur dreams
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by tosyne2much(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
That is how one girl 'DMed' me and said "Hey you look like Hushpuppi, do you know him?", i replied "No" and sent another message, she hasnt replied again since "March", maybe nah "Glo network' she dey use..... angry
You for tell am say Hushpuppi na your guy now cheesy
Re: This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! by trumpclinton247: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
walexsy:
Both really cute...how I love chocolate skinned beauties. ..if you are one you can dm me as well wink
....Bro you buy chocolate and feed the white ones too....science prove that constant chocolate does such magic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.