Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban (57832 Views)

Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show / Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by nextprince: 2:23am On Jul 19, 2017
plaetton:

What a load of garbled nonsense.
You know, if you were a bit more coherent and honest , we could actually have a sincere discussion or debate about these issues.
For example, GEJ built rehabilitated roads. He built 12 new federal universities, the majority in the educationally disadvantaged North. He invested in rail transportation, electricity generation, etc.
He increased expenditures in education, health services, Agriculture, security and defense. He created a better climate for foreign investments, and they came. In case they didn't teach you in school, expanded economic activity translates to more mire employment, opportunities and wealth for individuals in the economy. That is how wealth and social mobility spreads. It doesn't mean that EVERYONE will be better off, but that the opportunities to move up in the economic ladder are more within reach of more people. That is how you measure good economic management and governance.

Hmmm, nawao.
I doubt if you really type these from your head.

Pls use the other brain with which you have been writing because if this is the one you had started with, I wouldn't have even quoted you.

Choi, the emboldened just weak me, abeg I dey look for place to faint.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 19, 2017
misspineapple:
i dont
Ok, sent you a PM. or If u don't mind, U could just send me your IG username directly.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by VickyRotex(f): 3:45am On Jul 19, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Federal government has no single point, they should as a matter of fact keep shut and bury their heads in shame. If they so much care about Nigeria and Nigerians, they should stop sending their children to school overseas, stop going for medical treatment abroad, stop looting our treasury and put things right in Nigeria. They made us to be where we are today.

Cc vickyrotex,ajepako,aminat508,fabfunmi,funjosh and rokiatu

Ewoooooooo!!! I had to look at the moniker again. So Iyangbali get sense small like this? shocked shocked End time ooo. cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Zedoo(m): 4:26am On Jul 19, 2017
KelvinKertz:
in this kinda issue,I just keep mute than side anyone cause both parties are making points.

Closing down shooting of video outside will make our production look inferior somehow. but from another view of it, if FG should ban it, I think that will put more pressure and bliv on the producers to work more on getting the best outta wat we have here in Naija.

Bull
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by michael411: 8:00am On Jul 19, 2017
what happened to banning of going to treatment abroad, unripe bunch of banana fall on them
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by khalids: 10:31am On Jul 19, 2017
The intentions of the idea is understood and is beneficial, but as usual our rulers lack both management and leadership skills....all they know is politics and politicking....Most of them still have this decree 101 mentality......

Its simple, the minister should know that all he needed to do was engage our entertainers in a forum for discussion on his ideas.....Pitch them a good proposal with benefits.....He who plays the pipe dictates the tune....all he had to say was he will foot the bill for the video production and even promotion/distribution and state that the conditions for such support would be that they produce all videos in Nigeria...

This would have made more sense and gone down well with the entertainers.....but in an industry were you have provided no support/help, you now want to dictate the tune....you must be joking.

As for the entertainers, they need not make too much noise, they should come together, get a constitution lawyer and and drag the minister and his ministry to court and have the nonsense squashed.

Also suppose our entertainers where functionally involved in politics, by now then could have lobbied some senators to bring the minister to order....this is the norm in developed countries.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Abee79(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
[s]
vedaxcool:
His lack of education clearly shows from his post.. like Cownu the fool of beerfraud he can't express himself without his gutter training. What an idiotu he has become

You quote me to talk trash death fall upon you
[/s]
You see? I did not talk trash grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Angela Okorie's Birthday Outfit: Fans Blast Actress For Exposing Too Much / Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Camel Toe In Yoga Pants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.