Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban (57844 Views)

Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show / Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by plaetton: 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:

You first die then carry along all the fools you know along with you! By the way foreign exchange is the government money since psquare doesn't fart our oil now get out
Foreign exchange is government money ?
Can anyone be this stuuuuuuuuupd?
You see? undecided
When a student from Abia scores 66 to pass jamb, another from your zoo scores 12 or 18 to pass same jamb.
And tomorrow, same people, you and Lai Mohammed, are put in critical areas of governance, and then you proudly advertise stuuupidity online and in governance.

With 12 and 18 scorers occupying sensitive positions in governance, Noooooo wonder Nigeria is such a basket case Zoo.

66 and 18 are not the same number. Therefore you should learn to shut your mouth when the '66' cutoff marks people are talking and creating beneficial enterprises.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Skubidude(m): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
oluwaahmed:
It's gud dey shd even ban naked girls on TV & all ladies in music videos shd wear hijab.
Wasn't it dese artiste dat campaigned 4 APC durin electn? Dey must reap wat dey sowed.

LMAO @ladies wearing in music videos. Chai nairalanders u pipu wont kee me with laffu.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by plaetton: 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
^^
This , below, is the problem of Nigeria and the lack of progress.
This is why we have the Lai Mohammeds and the Vedaxcools of Nigeria.

The National Common Entrance Examination [NCEE] Board has published the Entrance Exam Cut-Off Mark of Each State for the 2017/18 session.
Below is the Current National Common Entrance Examination [NCEE] Cut-Off Marks Of Each State In The Federation

Male Female

Abia 65 65
Adamawa 40 40
Akwa-Ibom 63 63
Anambra 66 66
Bauchi 18 18
Benue 60 60
Borno 33 33
Cross-Rivers 54 54
Delta 65 65
Edo 63 63
Enugu. 65 65
Imo 66 66
Jigawa 37 37
Kaduna 52 52
Kano 34 34
Katsina 37 37
Kebbi 35 35
Kogi 61 61
Kwara 62 62
Lagos 65 65
Niger 49 49
Ogun 65 65
Ondo 64 system
Osun 64 64
Oyo 63 63
Plateau 52 52
Rivers 62 62
Sokoto 15 7
Taraba 19 19
Yobe 20 20
FCT-Abuja 57 57
Bayelsa 51 51
Ebonyi 60 60
Ekiti 62 62
Gombe 37 37
Nassarawa 42 42
Zamfara 14 12

The funny thing is, those with lower cut off marks from the north will be the ones to run the govt tomorrow. They will be appointed judges, chief Justice, controllers, central bank heads, and heads of government agencies and ministeries. Are you still wondering why some want to get out of this evil forest?

COPIED!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
misspineapple:
Let me help him
Ndiala
Onyaala
Ndiuchu
Ndi iberibe

Hi
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by stanleyalpacino(m): 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
Pilot4Airbus:
Lighten up your Logo in 3D

if you have Logo, but if you dont have a Logo, you can use text.

better still i can design your Logo.
strictly fiverr... you can chat me up on whatsapp before we proceed.

Bros mi can u share d software u used in creating dis logo. I can a send a pm.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by kennykendo(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ajasco222:
Peter Okoye (P'square) has reacted the recent call for his arrest made by the APC Youth Renaissance group.

The group, in a statement signed by its national secretary, Collins Edwin, described Peter Okoye as a "son of darkness" for ‘insulting the Federal government of Nigeria' over abroad video shooting ban.

In response, Peter Okoye tweeted: "Abeg make him Oder Egusi,pounded yam and goat meat join for the
arrest. I knw those youth will start from 70 and above. Onye ala. #Ndiala"

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/
abroad-video-shooting-ban-peter-okoye.html

That Collins Edwin guy's sense is on airplane mode

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Enemyofpeace: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
KelvinKertz:
in this kinda issue,I just keep mute than side anyone cause both parties are making points.

Closing down shooting of video outside will make our production look inferior somehow. but from another view of it, if FG should ban it, I think that will put more pressure and bliv on the producers to work more on getting the best outta wat we have here in Naija.
Federal government has no single point, they should as a matter of fact keep shut and bury their heads in shame. If they so much care about Nigeria and Nigerians, they should stop sending their children to school overseas, stop going for medical treatment abroad, stop looting our treasury and put things right in Nigeria. They made us to be where we are today.

Cc vickyrotex,ajepako,aminat508,fabfunmi,funjosh and rokiatu

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by NPComplete: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Madness in low places howelse can we describe fools who equate education, health with shooting a dumb music video abroad? Which is clearly a waste of foreign exchange!

God punish all those wishing death on the president. Amen

I used to side with u silently when I read ur posts. But it's now clear u are getting paid for this. U are now even supporting the irrational. No sane neutral person will write what u just wrote.
How is shooting music abroad a waste of foreign exchange and schooling abroad or getting medical attention abroad not so? How will a government be planning to put a stop to such practices and not be planning to stop the ones they indulge in? Only a paid butt licker will not see the hypocrisy.
Sometimes u have to just shut up and not take sides.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Claumy2(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
#Lie_Mohammed and co have taken much cocaine...
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by vedaxcool(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
plaetton:

Foreign exchange is government money ?
Can anyone be this stuuuuuuuuupd?
You see? undecided
When a student from Abia scores 66 to pass jamb, another from your zoo scores 12 or 18 to pass same jamb.
And tomorrow, same people, you and Lai Mohammed, are put in critical areas of governance, and then you proudly advertise stuuupidity online and in governance.

With 12 and 18 scorers occupying sensitive positions in governance, Noooooo wonder Nigeria is such a basket case Zoo.

66 and 18 are not the same number. Therefore you should learn to shut your mouth when the '66' cutoff marks people are talking and creating beneficial enterprises.

can anyone be more foolish? The foreign exchange used in shooting video can better be used in purchasing equipments etc they shout zoo because of their apparent incapability to reason .... a fool think cheating and scoring 66 means he actually scored 66 what a slowpoke. Does Psquare generate the fx he uses? No he actually purchase from the government supply which currently is limited due to the activities of thieves you tlblindly defend out of tribalistic disease it is a waste of fx which can better be used for more pressing issues only a foolish man leaves his health, manufacturing sector etc to shoot a video abroad... but 66 seems like -66 in the evil forest republic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by NothingDoMe: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
His lack of education clearly shows from his post.. like Cownu the fool of beerfraud he can't express himself without his gutter training. What an idiotu he has become

You quote me to talk trash death fall upon you
You keep giving the impression that you are a fool with the way you open your mouth anyhow.

You can chose to be quiet and appear wise.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by vedaxcool(m): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
NPComplete:

I used to side with u silently when I read ur posts. But it's now clear u are getting paid for this. U are now even supporting the irrational. No sane neutral person will write what u just wrote.
How is shooting music abroad a waste of foreign exchange and schooling abroad or getting medical attention abroad not so? How will a government be planning to put a stop to such practices and not be planning to stop the ones they indulge in? Only a paid butt licker will not see the hypocrisy.
Sometimes u have to just shut up and not take sides.

I used to assume you support me silently grin grin buhahha I personally don't care of your silent support which changes nothing. Please can you swear I get paid for your posting and if true God should never grant me any thing in this life I need and if false You will never earn for yout entire life N2000 and all forms of evils will befall you? It is a shame you cannot think rationally and see the point being made! Education is more important than silly music video, No? Preserving human life through treatment abroad due to the absence of good facilities here is more important than music video, No? You see you people cannot reason well that is why you we put in the same bracket education, health and music video is just plain stupid!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by kingyong2473(m): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Peter Okoye is very unpatriotic.

He needs to be arrested and given the Tuface Idibia treatment.

He won't support Ifeanyi Uba FC but he is a diehard fan of Chealsa FC in London,

He won't shoot videos in Nigeria with it's beautiful landscapes but will go shoot in South Africa,

He left all the lovely girls in Igbo land and married gbese.

Unpatriotic mediocre with an acute inferiority complex who sees the Oyibo man as superior.

Agree
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by NothingDoMe: 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:

can anyone be more foolish? The foreign exchange used in shooting video can better be used in purchasing equipments etc they shout zoo because of their apparent incapability to reason .... a fool think cheating and scoring 66 means he actually scored 66 what a slowpoke. Does Psquare generate the fx he uses? No he actually purchase from the government supply which currently is limited due to the activities of thieves you tlblindly defend out of tribalistic disease it is a waste of fx which can better be used for more pressing issues only a foolish man leaves his health, manufacturing sector etc to shoot a video abroad... but 66 seems like -66 in the evil forest republic.
Should we also contribute the FX we use in traveling? For you to even think that it's only the FG sells FX shows your level of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by vedaxcool(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
[s]
NothingDoMe:
Should we also contribute the FX we use in traveling? For you to even think that it's only the FG sells FX shows your level of reasoning.
[/s]

It is apparent you lack the intellect to argue instead you resort to foolish comment after another. .. olodo I never said only the FG sells FX but olodo can not even comprehend what it is but say shiit
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by kingyong2473(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:

Am a big fan and a friend to okoyes but he is totally wrong and u are right sir

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by zanga420: 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
KelvinKertz:
in this kinda issue,I just keep mute than side anyone cause both parties are making points.

Closing down shooting of video outside will make our production look inferior somehow. but from another view of it, if FG should ban it, I think that will put more pressure and bliv on the producers to work more on getting the best outta wat we have here in Naija.
sir what do you say to banning schooling and medical treatment abroad to force and help get the best outta wat we have here in naija?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by plaetton: 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:

Unbelievable shocked

Does P,-Square generate Fx?
What level of illiteracy is this?

Can everyone reading from this slowpoke see the proof, the pitfalls and evils of the quota system? undecided

This slowpoke, like his mentors, Lai Mohammed and co, doesn't understand the ABC of the mechanics of showbiz and entertainment.

YES ,slowpoke, P-Square generates millions of dollars per year, more FX than local currency in his enterprises.
Again , only a system that produces lazy parasites, tapeworms and feudal rentiers would produce a Vedaxcool, an ignorant fishbrain, who doesn't understand that entertainers earn foreign exchange when they tour or perform abroad.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by zanga420: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Madness in low places howelse can we describe fools who equate education, health with shooting a dumb music video abroad? Which is clearly a waste of foreign exchange!

God punish all those wishing death on the president. Amen
How else do you describe a where govt allow schools, the health system and tourism to go on strike for months to years, being so substandard yet they and their wards seek those services abroad?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Ejomax77(m): 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
KelvinKertz:

Nicely said... except that the stupid president is currently abroad receiving treatment (if not dead), their kids go abroad for studies.
Question is;why don't they carry out all their activities here in naija also?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by plaetton: 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
kingyong2473:

Am a big fan and a friend to okoyes but he is totally wrong and u are right sir
How can he be right? OK
The music and entertainment business is just like every other business. It dances to the tune and dynamics of demand and supply. Duuuhhhh!! undecided
The Nigerian music industry grew from virtually nothing in the last 20yrs to become a force to be reckoned with internationally, not to talk of the billions in foreign exchange that it earns for Nigeria.
Only people not grounded in elementary economics would not see it that way, and to try to treat that industry like they command and control cows.

And this faulty thinking by the vagabonds in governance is responsible for the comatose condition of every thing in Nigeria.
Just like Vedaxcool has clearly demonstrated here in public, they barely understand how enterprises function.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Gegz(m): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]
Another psquare with zero content to offer

Like i said earlier. I give up on your style of thinking
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by NothingDoMe: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

It is apparent you lack the intellect to argue instead you resort to foolish comment after another. .. olodo I never said only the FG sells FX but olodo can not even comprehend what it is but say shiit
Hahaha youve gotten served today. Next time control your mouth and your hatred

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by talk2emma: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
KelvinKertz:

We don't have anything in Nigeria it will cost more trying to get something out of noting. Let the useless government live us alone we are working so hard to be where we are today.. Meanwhile our President is in London after spending $s in aso rock clinic
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Gegz(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

Liar is very unintelligent. Is he going to ban the airing of the video in Nigeria as Nigerian videos or he will stop those South African based stations from transmitting the videos into Nigeria when they have not been able to effectively censors radio Biafra

What modalities has he worked out for empnforcing this ban

The very question my brother is. Is the ban actually necessary? You say you want to promote the production of videos locally, yet you can't justify why other sectors can be allowed to have foreign patronage. Like i cited, we should equally ban the use of foreign hospitals too. Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by nextprince: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
plaetton:

Unbelievable shocked

Can everyone reading from this slowpoke see the proof, the pitfalls and evils of the quota system? undecided

This slowpoke, like his mentors, Lai Mohammed and co, doesn't understand the ABC of the mechanics of showbiz and entertainment.

YES ,slowpoke, P-Square generates millions of dollars per year, more FX than local currency in his enterprises.
Again , only a system that produces lazy parasites, tapeworms and feudal rentiers would produce a Vedaxcool, an ignorant fishbrain, who doesn't understand that entertainers earn foreign exchange when they tour or perform abroad.
Yimmu, so parasites and tapeworms are different, Mr "merit" educational system?
Again, who exactly are the parasites and who are the hosts?
Pls, substantiate whatever your claim is with facts and figures, not all these bla bla bla.
Meanwhile, just hitting the front page is a supposed host, Stanley Arinze in the usual business as far as Kano.
https://www.nairaland.com/3930775/ndlea-22-year-old-boy-nabbed-drugs#58587955

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by wailersarefools: 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
[s]
plaetton:

How can he be right? OK
The music and entertainment business is just like every other business. It dances to the tune and dynamics of demand and supply. Duuuhhhh!! undecided
The Nigerian music industry grew from virtually nothing in the last 20yrs to become a force to be reckoned with internationally, not to talk of the billions in foreign exchange that it earns for Nigeria.
Only people not grounded in elementary economics would not see it that way, and to try to treat that industry like they command and control cows.

And this faulty thinking by the vagabonds in governance is responsible for the comatose condition of every thing in Nigeria.
Just like Vedaxcool has clearly demonstrated here in public, they barely understand how enterprises function.
[/s]

I hate nonsense and I usually strike them out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by wailersarefools: 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
[s]
plaetton:

Unbelievable shocked

[/s]
Keep quiet.
I wonder why the host insists in remaining with parasites.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by wailersarefools: 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
[s]
NothingDoMe:
Hahaha youve gotten served today. Next time control your mouth and your hatred
[/s]
Shatap there.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by wailersarefools: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
[s]
plaetton:
^^

The National Common Entrance Examination [NCEE] Board has published the Entrance Exam Cut-Off Mark of Each State for the 2017/18 session.
Below is the Current National Common Entrance Examination [NCEE] Cut-Off Marks Of Each State In The Federation

Male Female

Abia 65 65
Adamawa 40 40
Akwa-Ibom 63 63
Anambra 66 66
Bauchi 18 18
Benue 60 60
Borno 33 33
Cross-Rivers 54 54
Delta 65 65
Edo 63 63
Enugu. 65 65
Imo 66 66
Jigawa 37 37
Kaduna 52 52
Kano 34 34
Katsina 37 37
Kebbi 35 35
Kogi 61 61
Kwara 62 62
Lagos 65 65
Niger 49 49
Ogun 65 65
Ondo 64 system
Osun 64 64
Oyo 63 63
Plateau 52 52
Rivers 62 62
Sokoto 15 7
Taraba 19 19
Yobe 20 20
FCT-Abuja 57 57
Bayelsa 51 51
Ebonyi 60 60
Ekiti 62 62
Gombe 37 37
Nassarawa 42 42
Zamfara 14 12

The funny thing is, those with lower cut off marks from the north will be the ones to run the govt tomorrow. They will be appointed judges, chief Justice, controllers, central bank heads, and heads of government agencies and ministeries. Are you still wondering why some want to get out of this evil forest?

COPIED!!!
[/s]
Absolute nonsense. If with your "education" you are still being ruled by an illiterate, it is appropriate you make a self appraisal because that kind of education is miseducation. Yes, they are heading ministries and there is nothing you can do about it. The more reason they gave you quit notice.
All parasites in the north should vacate immediately. Nonsense.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by kabrud: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
plaetton:
^^

Male Female

Abia 65 65
Adamawa 40 40
Akwa-Ibom 63 63
Anambra 66 66
Bauchi 18 18
Benue 60 60
Borno 33 33
Cross-Rivers 54 54
Delta 65 65
Edo 63 63
Enugu. 65 65
Imo 66 66
Jigawa 37 37
Kaduna 52 52
Kano 34 34
Katsina 37 37
Kebbi 35 35
Kogi 61 61
Kwara 62 62
Lagos 65 65
Niger 49 49
Ogun 65 65
Ondo 64 system
Osun 64 64
Oyo 63 63
Plateau 52 52
Rivers 62 62
Sokoto 15 7
Taraba 19 19
Yobe 20 20
FCT-Abuja 57 57
Bayelsa 51 51
Ebonyi 60 60
Ekiti 62 62
Gombe 37 37
Nassarawa 42 42
Zamfara 14 12

COPIED!!!
Bros, why are you fuming from both sides of the mouth spitting saliva everywhere because you want to get out of the evil forest?

Do you need to tell us these stories when you have been ordered to leave?

Is it not better you use that declaration as an opportunity to bloody get out rather than coming to nairaland and start fuming? Go and pursue your agenda and stop disturbing us here.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by plaetton: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
nextprince:

Yimmu, so parasites and tapeworms are different, Mr "merit" educational system?
Pls, substantiate your whatever your claim is with facts answer figures, not all these bla bla bla.

Read it again.
I have the exclusive latitude structure my words and sentences, as long as they are grammatically correct, in any manner, putting emphasis wherever I want to, to achieve both my visual and subliminal goals.
That, of course, is something that I do not expect the '18 and 12' scorers in a quota educational system to understand.
That is why I advised vedaxcool earlier on to keep very quite when a '65 or 66' scorer speaks.

nextprince:

Pls, substantiate your whatever your claim is with facts answer figures, not all these bla bla bla.

Well, in this very case, the hosts and parasites are very clear.

Peter Okoye and the rest of Nigeria's music and entertainment industry, for example, are creators, creators of value , wealth , foreign exchange and exporters culture and name recognition(priceless by every standards).
These people understand the nuances of their industry, and they respond accordingly to the demand and supply dynamics of their marketplace.
Now, you have Alhaji Lai Mohammed, a politician, a man no creative ability or imagination, a minister by the grace of Buhari's nepotism, the equivalent of a tapeworm in the underbelly of the Nigerian political and economic life, trying to dictate, by imperial hubris, how an industry show run their business, ignoring how demand and supply dictate the marketplace.
Lai Mohammed is symptomatic of how tapeworms behave: Hubris

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Camel Toe In Yoga Pants (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) / Halima Abubakar Massive Display Of Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.