Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,763 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban (57794 Views)

Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show / Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by vedaxcool(m): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
[s]
woodcook:

Na wa ooh.

So you are saying that none of the men currently in the corridor of power were anywhere near the corridor of power within the last 16 years?

I open ynash for you.
[/s]

I salute you mumuism sir ... abi gay open ya nash finish? or sickness they do you.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by hollywater: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Now the rich are also crying.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by yungmoney447(m): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
If Youth is 70 and above what should 20 and above should call dem self...toddler ryt...APC av craze finish.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by sod09(m): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:

You first die then carry along all the fools you know along with you! By the way foreign exchange is the government money since psquare doesn't fart our oil now get out
its you that want to kill yourself on psquare matter
u miserable bastard so what happen to the money your useless govt spent abroad slowpoke
Bleep off

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Madness in low places howelse can we describe fools who equate education, health with shooting a dumb music video abroad? Which is clearly a waste of foreign exchange!

God punish all those wishing death on the president. Amen

So in your head, Nigeria will save more foreign exchange by shooting music video here than what we would have saved if our politicians treat themselves in Nigeria and forced their children to school here?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by link2ok(m): 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
dubemnaija:

Mumu boy. So ur lord Buhari is not wasting our foreign exchange abroad?

See how your pap filled brain works..

That guy is pathetic, never thought his case has gotten to this extent.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by nextprince: 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
babadee1:

FG has no right to ban it. This is a democracy not military era. I can shoot my music videos and conduct my personal business with my own money anywhere in the world I like. When FG invests in the industry they can give orders on where to shoot videos. The music videos producers like Clarence Peters should sue and take this case up to the Supreme Court. FG has no right to do this.
So democracy is about citizens doing what they want even against the authority?
Nawao.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by ComputerSeller: 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Madness in low places howelse can we describe fools who equate education, health with shooting a dumb music video abroad? Which is clearly a waste of foreign exchange!

Dumb music videos that make up 6% of our GDP? (not excluding Nollywood)?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I salute you mumuism sir ... abi gay open ya nash finish? or sickness they do you.

It shows how your brain work, you can't even give a valid answer to my question "na to jump enter gay matter'.

I pity you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by femi4: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
KelvinKertz:
in this kinda issue,I just keep mute than side anyone cause both parties are making points.

Closing down shooting of video outside will make our production look inferior somehow. but from another view of it, if FG should ban it, I think that will put more pressure and bliv on the producers to work more on getting the best outta wat we have here in Naija.
Did we have to ban foreign songs to accept our indigenous artist? No

Nigerian music and entertainment industry is making wave today because of the quality of sounds and video production.

The infrastructure are not readily available in the Country yet

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by lonecatt(m): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
His lack of education clearly shows from his post.. like Cownu the fool of beerfraud he can't express himself without his gutter training. What an idiotu he has become
Bros no just make a fool of urself ,park well
defending this stupidity from lai mohamed will not help you now nor in your future to come

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Akinz0126(m): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Where is Idris abdulkareem when you needed him the most sef

Can't forget what he did during OBJ regime na those kind of bold fearless musician we need

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Marcelinho(m): 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
You people dont know 'Lie' he is just trying to distract us from our missing president and we are buying into it.

tell him what is good for the gender is good for the goose, what he ask of Yaradua is what we are asking of Buhari.

#my ear dey pain me abeg

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
femi4:
Did we have to ban foreign songs to accept our indigenous artist? No

Nigerian music is making wave today because of the quality of sounds and video production.

The infrastructure are not readily available in the Country yet

My brother the thing tire me. If FGN was serious all they need do is to create the right environment and no one need to tell the artist not to shoot abroad because it will become easier and cheaper for them to shoot here.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by IBreakRules: 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Peter Okoye is very unpatriotic.

He needs to be arrested and given the Tuface Idibia treatment.

He won't support Ifeanyi Uba FC but he is a diehard fan of Chealsa FC in London,

He won't shoot videos in Nigeria with it's beautiful landscapes but will go shoot in South Africa,

He left all the lovely girls in Igbo land and married gbese.

Unpatriotic mediocre with an acute inferiority complex who sees the Oyibo man as superior.
you are similar to Kemi O. who is intelligent but expresses herself in the most foolish way.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by vedaxcool(m): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
[s]
ComputerSeller:

Dumb music videos that make up 6% of our GDP? (not excluding Nollywood)?
[/s]

GDP is foreign exchange? Yes it is dumb foreign music video just like cocain sales in a year dwarfs that gdp does it make cocaine smart?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
lonecatt:

Bros no just make a fool of urself ,park well
defending this stupidity from lai mohamed will not help you now nor in your future to come

You try ooh. You dey tell fool make he no make fool out of himself?

It's like asking a madman not to behave like a madman.

Bros your faith in the sanity of that guy is admirable.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by MTKbudapest(m): 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
This aint d kinda change dat we asked 4.

This aint d kinda govt dat we asked 4.

Apc govt is some kinda bull...shit
im still tryna make up my mind if i should still continue to be a nigerian. Im sick of this #animal farm#

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by lastmessenger: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

you call peoples legitimate means of livelihood dumb? These APC guys can swallow anything thrown at them.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Koolking(m): 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
KelvinKertz:
in this kinda issue,I just keep mute than side anyone cause both parties are making points.

Closing down shooting of video outside will make our production look inferior somehow. but from another view of it, if FG should ban it, I think that will put more pressure and bliv on the producers to work more on getting the best outta wat we have here in Naija.

PSquare is not making any iota of sense. They are stakeholders in the industry, they should know better. Their judgement is clouded by their selfishness. How would the industry grow within if you keep spending the money you make within Nigeria outside our shores?

Local content policies engender improvement, jobs, growth and development. It arrests [youth] restiveness.

PSquare rode to stardom and fame on local content policies. Why are they aversed to the same policy instead of encouraging it. They are now biting the finger that fed them by talking carelessly against the government of Nigeria on policies that protect all against few selfish mindsets.

You can not fight the government and win. Government is bigger than anyone.
PSquare should be reminded of the saying "He who laugh last laugh best"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by jrusky(m): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hahahaha so the thing pains you guys sorry ooo una want apc nah so I love this ban I swear. How I wish the ban could also include non using of English Language to produce any music in Nigeria that would have be so beautiful.

You guys ain't seen anything yet, oh I guess you all said Gej was a dullard then and God has blessed you with a smart president with smart Ministers nah. If Okoye mis-yarn let the DSS or Police arrest him and lock him up. When everybody was warning all of you the so called Nigeria artistes then to open your eyes and don't kill your career by voting a lunatic sadist Islamic demon man called Buhari to power una listen

Please Lai should keep the ban and that is the final and for *Charley Boy Mr old for nothing man* please keep quiet you are among those who created this apc problem for Nigeria so keep quiet and if not the DSS or Police should arrest you.

Next time you don't bite the fingers that fed you.

See how Gej God is punishing you all now.

I only pity the bloggers their own cloud is thickening day by day just keep watching the next to be hammer.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by lonecatt(m): 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
woodcook:

You try ooh. You dey tell fool make he no make fool out of himself?

It's like asking a madman not to behave like a madman.

Bros your faith in the sanity of that guy is admirable.
My brother abi wetin i for do,dem talk say the person wey the gods want destroy dem dey make am deaf first,if he no want hear make he continue na

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by livinbygrace: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
In as much as the government is messing up,the idea still reasonable.Some of the artists take their production abroad by enriching their foreign directors,crew ,lightning,cinematographers,editors,and other department,while leaving behind our own product languishing here in Nigeria.If not for government policy in late 90s,who would have known Psquare and other celebrated artistes by now.Where are the ALEX O,ALEX KITO,BLACKY,MIKE OKRI?They never had the opportunity to showcase more of their talents then due to the influx of foreign music.Remember the days of clapperboard and AIT.Only foreign music were making waves then.So the FG is making sense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
Koolking:

PSquare is not making any iota of sense. They are stakeholders in the industry, they should know better. Their judgement is clouded by their selfishness. How would the industry grow within if you keep spending the money you make within Nigeria outside our shores?

Local content policies engender improvement, jobs, growth and development. It arrests [youth] restiveness.

PSquare rode to stardom and fame on local content policies. Why are they aversed to the same policy instead of encouraging it. They are now biting the finger that fed them by talking carelessly against the government of Nigeria on policies that protect all against few selfish mindsets.

You can not fight the government and win. Government is bigger than anyone.
PSquare should be reminded of the saying "He who laugh last laugh best"

What stop FGN from creating the required infrastructure for that? You can't beat a child and ask him/her not to cry.

P-Square is not fighting government rather he is calling them out on their bull-crap.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Sam2daCore: 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Chai, Our leaders have gone out of sense again � ....instead, enact a law that will make our entertainers pay tax!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by ehissi(m): 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
woodcook:

Na wa ooh.

So you are saying that none of the men currently in the corridor of power were anywhere near the corridor of power within the last 16 years?

I open ynash for you.

Corridor ke? undecided

They have been sleeping inside parlour, shiting and pissing in the toilet; in short, na them get the house sef........ angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by ehissi(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

Liar is very unintelligent. Is he going to ban the airing of the video in Nigeria as Nigerian videos or he will stop those South African based stations from transmitting the videos into Nigeria when they have not been able to effectively censors radio Biafra

What modalities has he worked out for empnforcing this ban

I guess they have to wait on Buhari to return, so they can use his "body language" to effect the ban.......... undecided

These APC people are a bunch of clowns........ angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
ehissi:

Corridor ke? undecided

They have been sleeping inside parlour, shiting and pissing in the toilet; in short, na them get the house sef........ angry

Those fat thieves have ruined this country. The annoying thing is if you vote out APC come 2019 these demons will find a way into whatever party comes into power. They are just playing the masses like ludo. Seriously we need to do something to those demons in human flesh.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by ikombe: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
His lack of education clearly shows from his post.. like Cownu the fool of beerfraud he can't express himself without his gutter training. What an idiotu he has become

You quote me to talk trash death fall upon you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Timaya Buys A Maybach And G Wagon For Christmas / Don Jazzy Reveals Reasons Why He May Never Get Married / Dele Momodu Visits Linda Ikeji (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.