Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban (57835 Views)

Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show / Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
Koolking:

This is why artistes like Psquare and representatives need to have a round table chats with the government reiterating their challenges and their demands. The government is trying but some people are frustrating the efforts in order to protect their selfish interest.

A+ artistes like Psquare can drive Public Private Partnership investment in the sector. Artiste Guild, Performing Musicians Guilds and other interest groups can drive impact in the industry. But sadly, these guilds are only interested in membership subscriptions. Such a myopic mission.

I am not going to try to fault your position because what you said is the reasonable steps to take. What stops FGN from calling for a round table like you proposed instead of issuing threats?

If government had called for a round table talk, reached an agreement with the entertainment industry on what should be done and if government has done its own part, only then will issuing a threat to that effect make sense. I can assure you that under such situation no one is going to fault FGN.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by DJInfluence: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
This was not the publicity the govt hoped for when making this pronoucement. Now the thing don backfire. Make una no surprise when the Minister of Lie come out to say he was misquoted.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Nov6(m): 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Peter Okoye is very unpatriotic.

He needs to be arrested and given the Tuface Idibia treatment.

He won't support Ifeanyi Uba FC but he is a diehard fan of Chealsa FC in London,

He won't shoot videos in Nigeria with it's beautiful landscapes but will go shoot in South Africa,

He left all the lovely girls in Igbo land and married gbese.

Unpatriotic mediocre with an acute inferiority complex who sees the Oyibo man as superior.
always on the contradicting side...
No wonder you been called Nwaikpe
Ikpe onah ma'kwa gi?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by SuccesYear: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He won't support Ifeanyi Uba FC but he is a diehard fan of Chealsa FC in London,

He won't shoot videos in Nigeria with it's beautiful landscapes but will go shoot in South Africa,

Unpatriotic mediocre with an acute inferiority complex who sees the Oyibo man as superior.
I believe it nt only me that sees this as nonsense.

Oga, if u get beef wit d dude ...y nt go meet him

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by onos217(m): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
IBreakRules:

you are similar to Kemi O. who is intelligent but expresses herself in the most foolish way.
Chai! That was an hot slap to the face...I felt it over here. But, please next time be mild and gentle;more like pat to the head.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by worldobededom: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Is high time people should know that this govt has razzle dazzle us into their falseful innuandos, always coltore us in der powhooh their anticident n pedegree is questionable, is shooting videos abrod d problem of this country? very soon all d nigerian players playing abroad will be ask to come back to nigeria. kwontinue sir we r watching

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by plaetton: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
woodcook:

You are trying to reason with "stones"? Remember that "you can't reason people out of a situation they didn't reason themselves into."

I like courage though, keep it up maybe one day they will yield to your reasoning.
I Agree.
The problems with morons like Lai Mohammed, his ilk and those that support his idiocy, like our Nairaland Vedaxcool, is that these people are Tapeworms, rentiers and their sheep, who have no idea how to create and run successful enterprises.

The Nigerian music industry started from scratch to become, in less than two decades, second only to America in terms of international popularity and influence. And they did all that without the input, encouragement or regulations from Federal oil money dependent Tapeworms like Lai Mohammed and the vagabonds he represents in power.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Sleyanya1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
KelvinKertz:
in this kinda issue,I just keep mute than side anyone cause both parties are making points.

Closing down shooting of video outside will make our production look inferior somehow. but from another view of it, if FG should ban it, I think that will put more pressure and bliv on the producers to work more on getting the best outta wat we have here in Naija.

Good. They should start the ban series from Education, Food and car importation, Medical sector.... Then we'd know they're very serious.

Also they should start by spending their hols/vacation within Nigeria only.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by putin4: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
When apc talk it sound to me like,Boko Haram, arewa youth, fulani terrorist call hermsmen, isis, all of them sound the same,

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by expensiveguyman(m): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
APC nd hypocrisy ehh! our president nd politicians are patronizing foreign things. so we the citizens have right as well. APC should stop acting as saint by removing the big stick in their own eyes before pointing fingers.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by stanflex222(f): 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

arsenal fan spotted, IPOB spoted
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by luggy(m): 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

boy ibu onyeala
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Olembey: 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
I wonder why that unguarded statement from Lai Mohammed is being taken this serious.... Apparently it was one of his so many careless statement that was never going to happen. Let's not dignify the statement please

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Goddex: 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
richidinho:
70yr old as youth?

please i need enof space, i want to faint!!

APC av madt

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
plaetton:

I Agree.
The problems with morons like Lai Mohammed, his ilk and those that support his idiocy, like our Nairaland Vedaxcool, is that these people are Tapeworms, rentiers and their sheep, who have no idea how to create and run successful enterprises.

The Nigerian music industry started from scratch to become, in less than two decades, second only to America in terms of international popularity and influence. And they did all that without the input, encouragement or regulations from Federal oil money dependent Tapeworms like Lai Mohammed and the vagabonds he represents in power.

Bros you are right without people like vedaxcool there won't be politicians like Lai Mohammed and his co-travelers.

Lai Mohammed and co out of stupidity are out to kill the entertainment industry which seems to be the only industry without government input that have succeeded against all odds in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by thunderbabs: 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
KelvinKertz:
in this kinda issue,I just keep mute than side anyone cause both parties are making points.

Closing down shooting of video outside will make our production look inferior somehow. but from another view of it, if FG should ban it, I think that will put more pressure and bliv on the producers to work more on getting the best outta wat we have here in Naija.

Abegi, make we hear word.....ur sense be booting just like Mr Lai's
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by tonio2wo: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
There is a rabid zombie dog roaming free on this thread barking at every right thinking person. Make pipo in authority try send am to the pound to COOL off. He cant win this lai is an idiot!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by capatainrambo: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
His lack of education clearly shows from his post.. like Cownu the fool of beerfraud he can't express himself without his gutter training. What an idiotu he has become

You quote me to talk trash death fall upon you
you will drown in lake chad

no that's too simple

boko haram will capture you

foolish man grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by blackbeau1(f): 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jflex07:
May buhari dirty pant fall on you for mentioning Upon here
like it or not, Ipob is part of Nigerias issues
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by capatainrambo: 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Madness in low places howelse can we describe fools who equate education, health with shooting a dumb music video abroad? Which is clearly a waste of foreign exchange!

God punish all those wishing death on the president. Amen
shey dem borrow the video shoot money from ur papa? grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by SalamRushdie: 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
KelvinKertz:

The govt has no business going there at all

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Nedfed(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
Bitter but truth
Baba bubu has no strenght to rule again
The only advice given to him is to be ON and OFF like kwara-tv.
He will spend 14days at home and 80days at London.
So far Mr Bubu can't be stop from taking/receiving treatment abroad and see no reason why music vidoes abroad shud be ban.
Or is it federal govt money dey use?
Dat's the change will voted for so will must not complain.
I'll keep saying it, Jonathan is better than sai bubu.
APC and lie are like dis

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Sagay212: 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
who ever brought up the idea of stopping artiste from shooting videos abroad should be sacked, arrested and flogged like an idi.ot that he/she is. how can you know the glaring stupidity being displayed by Nigerian politicians and still go ahead to try to come with such stup.id idea.

Instead of telling your president to come and treat himself in Nigeria and forcing all politicians to havetheir children attend schools in Nigeria, they are talking nonsense. It goes to show that they have a lot block heads in APC...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by lexy2014: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Madness in low places howelse can we describe fools who equate education, health with shooting a dumb music video abroad? Which is clearly a waste of foreign exchange!

so what's d difference?by d way who are those wishing d president death?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by SalamRushdie: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Later you will come and blame low oil prices for the dearth of economic activities grin cheesy no wonder you Buhari supporter can't see beyond Buhari because you all share the same shallow thought process ..Abeg try and be a 6 tier thinker It will help you and your loved ones

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by bejeria101(m): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Gegz:

I was almost going to agree with you bro... But are there no more pressing issues than the ban of video productions outside the country?

We have a president who has been outside the country seeking medical attention, don't you think we should ban the use of foreign hospitals too?

For those that can use their brain to think,you made an excellent point.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Skubidude(m): 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Look at, is this person too a human being? How much are those criminals in Abuja paying you that will make you to lose your conscience and support those destroying your future and the unborn generation? Do these criminals in government have the locus standi, be it moral or financially to tell them where to shoot their videos? Dont they have freedom of expression & association again? Is it their money? Is it their video? But these criminals in Abuja are busy using our scarce resources to waste abroad for foriegn goods, medicals, education for their kids, holiday for themselves and concubines! SUCH RIDICULOUS & SHAMELESS STATEMENT CAN ONLY COME FROM THE ZOO. USELESS COUNTRY!!

On point.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by bencarson007(m): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
KelvinKertz:

Best out of what ?
Darkness
Bad roads
Insecurity
Agberos

Has the useless government provided the enabling environment for them to work and shoot their videos?

Their videos,locations and money is their business and no one has any right to say shit to them when they have not been provided with what they need.

That APC fool should go and first tell the vegetable and his co-horts to get treated in Nigerian hospitals,stop educational tourism and vacationing abroad before trying to fix other people.
Besides no be music videos naim be Naija problems now. We have more pressing issues.
Please calculate $4000 by 63day - Yes that's what the useless vegetable and his co-horts have spent on transport for his medical vacation in the last 63days...
That's wickedness

A vice president wasting $20,000 on a one hour visit to a vegetable in London,that's wickedness
Abeg let that useless APC goat park well...

Dem don baff ?

Who dem help?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
His lack of education clearly shows from his post.. like Cownu the fool of beerfraud he can't express himself without his gutter training. What an idiotu he has become

You quote me to talk trash death fall upon you
Buhari anus

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Koolking(m): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
woodcook:

I am not going to try to fault your position because what you said is the reasonable steps to take. What stops FGN from calling for a round table like you proposed instead of issuing threats?

If government had called for a round table talk, reached an agreement with the entertainment industry on what should be done and if government has done its own part, only then will issuing a threat to that effect make sense. I can assure you that under such situation no one is going to fault FGN.

Your attention is saluted sir.

Psquare can do better. They have all the privilege of driving home their demands. They are public figures with huge followers - their PR team has a lot of image to protect.
While there is freedom of expression, it's pertinent, their responses to public issues are subtled, else they kill their career abruptly. Some of the fans who hail their seeming bravely won't save them. The same govt has the power to make or mar anyone. Diplomacy is a skill in the hands of smart people.

Peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Camel Toe In Yoga Pants (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.