Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban (57833 Views)

Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show / Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by pellummy(m): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
Here and now..is this evem worth talking abt
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by akpamuomenka: 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
ok
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by blackbeau1(f): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
So APC will not concentrate on arresting Boko Haram,Fulani Herdsmen, Ipob, arewa youths, Badoo cult ,Militants and others too numerous to mention but are setting their sights on Peter Okoye?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Yuji: 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
There are many APC zombies here. Do not quote them,I repeat do not quote them! undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Brown14: 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Amarabae(f): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
Their children are abroad schooling.
The Kwolopsion pighting Flesident is in abroad London for treatment YET they don't want any music video to be shot abroad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Gegz(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Madness in low places howelse can we describe fools who equate education, health with shooting a dumb music video abroad? Which is clearly a waste of foreign exchange!

Are you serious? Did you just think like this

I give up

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by nnokwa042(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
I can hurt this lie Mohammed the d sucide bomber my self angryu want Igbo musician to go to jaliingo state and shoot thier video and dance ai yee yaro with boko boys abi?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by vedaxcool(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
[s]
three:
Sad

These individuals in government are usurpers. They don't mean well for Nigeria or Nigerians.

They leveraged on our corporate psyche in desiring positive change and snuck into power only to enrich themselves.

How long will these leeches have their way with Nigeria?
[/s]

Corporate liar everywhere lying for pdpthieves who destroyed the country they corrupt governance and they also corrupt religion they corrupt tradition thry corrupted everything on sight yet you decievers want everyone to forget that and face the poverty they created.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by sod09(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Madness in low places howelse can we describe fools who equate education, health with shooting a dumb music video abroad? Which is clearly a waste of foreign exchange!
u can join them slowpoke
go and die mofos
is it ur money they are using to shoot video,if the leaders aint encouraging it the civilians should right
daft human being

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by akpamuomenka: 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:
Nigerian Government and Misplaced Priorities.

What if they want to shoot in Sambisa Game Reserve? Would you Technically Guarantee their safety?

#Ndiala!
#OneAla
#Shege
#Orue

No maa, only in London hospital.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by emmanwandud(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Only here in nija one old man of 70 yrs is claiming youth then buhari is a minor.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by vedaxcool(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
[s]
Gegz:

Are you serious? Did you just think like this

I give up
[/s]
Another psquare with zero content to offer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by nNEOo(m): 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
While Britain is worried about 3rd world industry revolution spear headed by Japan , South Korea and the US our fragile n frail ministers are worried about where to SHOOT MUSIC VIDEOS

We are finished !

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by fumiswtpusy(f): 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
What's the meaning of these.zombiess when will you come to defend your master lai mohammed.
Frathmathy,general ojukwu,nto akwa ibom, and other idiots in bmc come here now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by LasGidiOwner: 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
#WeStandWithPsquare

Onwero ife n eme cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by vedaxcool(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
[s]
sod09:
u can join them slowpoke
go and die mofos
is it ur money they are using to shoot video,if the leaders aint encouraging it the civilians should right
daft human being

[/s]

You first die then carry along all the fools you know along with you! By the way foreign exchange is the government money since psquare doesn't fart our oil now get out
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by akpamuomenka: 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
KelvinKertz:
in this kinda issue,I just keep mute than side anyone cause both parties are making points.

Closing down shooting of video outside will make our production look inferior somehow. but from another view of it, if FG should ban it, I think that will put more pressure and bliv on the producers to work more on getting the best outta wat we have here in Naija.

Let their chanji begin with them. They should first ban politicians from traveling abroad for medicals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Lightening: 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
His lack of education clearly shows from his post.. like Cownu the fool of beerfraud he can't express himself without his gutter training. What an idiotu he has become

And your abundance of free education has helped your miserable life.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by BRAV0O(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
I think 9ja artist will now see that not any government officials is their friend now they want to implement policy that will take em all back to 80s , shally boi is right una mumu don do singing about women, money and all your fake fantasy lifestyle will only pile up more mess for all us !!! start singing about the status of this nation, imagine our president is nowhere to be found since how many days and no single artist tlk about it that's too bad mahn!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Nickymezor(f): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
No b small ndiala grin ...

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by tochuc: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
Haha
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Corporate liar everywhere lying for pdpthieves who destroyed the country they corrupt governance and they also corrupt religion they corrupt tradition thry corrupted everything on sight yet you decievers want everyone to forget that and face the poverty they created.

Na wa ooh.

So you are saying that none of the men currently in the corridor of power were anywhere near the corridor of power within the last 16 years?

I open ynash for you.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by SmartchoiceNGR: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
His lack of education clearly shows from his post.. like Cownu the fool of beerfraud he can't express himself without his gutter training. What an idiotu he has become
APC yoot... You must be close to 70 years of age...

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by babadee1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
KelvinKertz:
in this kinda issue,I just keep mute than side anyone cause both parties are making points.

Closing down shooting of video outside will make our production look inferior somehow. but from another view of it, if FG should ban it, I think that will put more pressure and bliv on the producers to work more on getting the best outta wat we have here in Naija.

FG has no right to ban it. This is a democracy not military era. I can shoot my music videos and conduct my personal business with my own money anywhere in the world I like. When FG invests in the industry they can give orders on where to shoot videos. The music videos producers like Clarence Peters should sue and take this case up to the Supreme Court. FG has no right to do this.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by magoo10(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
No be small Ndi Ala
Confused people

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by GuntersChain(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
misplace priority, why not ban medical tourism, holiday trip, schooling abroad of the wards for all political office holders.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by maklelemakukula(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
70 year old youths lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by dubemnaija: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Mumu boy. So ur lord Buhari is not wasting our foreign exchange abroad?

See how your pap filled brain works..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by SmartchoiceNGR: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Buhari your god is a bloody coupist. Who derailed our democracy for 16 years!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by IamAirforce1: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
So the man calling for Peter's arrest is even 70yrs old?

This government is a joke grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Gegz:

I was almost going to agree with you bro... But are there no more pressing issues than the ban of video productions outside the country?

We have a president who has been outside the country seeking medical attention, don't you think we should ban the use of foreign hospitals too?

Liar is very unintelligent. Is he going to ban the airing of the video in Nigeria as Nigerian videos or he will stop those South African based stations from transmitting the videos into Nigeria when they have not been able to effectively censors radio Biafra

What modalities has he worked out for empnforcing this ban

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Camel Toe In Yoga Pants (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.