Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,398 members, 7,830,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban (57838 Views)

Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show / Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by bravesoul247(m): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
KelvinKertz:
in this kinda issue,I just keep mute than side anyone cause both parties are making points.

Closing down shooting of video outside will make our production look inferior somehow. but from another view of it, if FG should ban it, I think that will put more pressure and bliv on the producers to work more on getting the best outta wat we have here in Naija.
the FG isn't making sense, they should lead by example first. "Reading about the drama on my Tecno Camon CX as it unfolds"
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by plaetton: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
kabrud:

Bros, why are you fuming from both sides of the mouth spitting saliva everywhere because you want to get out of the evil forest?

Do you need to tell us these stories when you have been ordered to leave?

Is it not better you use that declaration as an opportunity to bloody get out rather than coming to nairaland and start fuming? Go and pursue your agenda and stop disturbing us here.

Lol.
Look who is foaming in the mouth. smiley
Do you think Nairaland is your personal harem, where differing opinions are not allowed?
I have the right to post , vent and pontificate as much as I like on any issue I like.

The onus is on you to gather the mental and intellectual muscle to challenge or repudiate whatever points I have made or that you don't like.

I know you expect everyone in the zoo to behave and fall in line like sheep, zombies , and feudal serfs.
That's why you need to recognize that you an I are not from the same universe.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by plaetton: 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]

I hate nonsense and I usually strike them out.

Lol.

Only morons who do not have the minimal intellectual grit to offer even a feeble rebuttal resort to cancelling a post without challenging it.
You are poster boy for the 66 vs 18 quota system that we are talking about. undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by NothingDoMe: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
Shatap there.
Who be this one

Someone must have left the Zoo gates open
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by plaetton: 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
Absolute nonsense. If with your "education" you are still being ruled by an illiterate, it is appropriate you make a self appraisal because that kind of education is miseducation. Yes, they are heading ministries and there is nothing you can do about it. The more reason they gave you quit notice.

Good point.
You know, the British, our former colonial masters, actually have manual on how to destroy and or permanently keep a nation or a people going round in circles. It is quite simple. Create a system that ensures that the most sensitive and critical tasks or positions are given to the laziest or least qualified.
Go back to the history of Nigeria , and this MADE-IN-BRITAIN template for national failure is what you will find.
Again, go back to Nigerian history and see that the only times when qualified people occupied critical positions in governance are the only few times Nigeria has seen positive changes and progress.
So, yes, once gain, illiterates are in sensitive positions in governance, and once again, we are paying very hefty prices for it, and will do so for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by shaiyenoni: 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
sod09:
useless bunch of idiots
they send their children to school abroad
go there for holidays
even for health our stupid president is abroad either dead or alive we dont know...
God punish all of them
Gbayi!! You are just on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by nextprince: 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
plaetton:

Read it again.
I have the exclusive latitude structure my words and sentences, as long as they are grammatically correct, in any manner, putting emphasis wherever I want to, to achieve both my visual and subliminal goals.
That, of course, is something that I do not expect the '18 and 12' scorers in a quota educational system to understand.
That is why I advised vedaxcool earlier on to keep very quite when a '65 or 66' scorer speaks.

Well, in this very case, the hosts and parasites are very clear.

Peter Okoye and the rest of Nigeria's music and entertainment industry, for example, are creators, creators of value , wealth , foreign exchange and exporters culture and name recognition(priceless by every standards).
These people understand the nuances of their industry, and they respond accordingly to the demand and supply dynamics of their marketplace.
Now, you have Alhaji Lai Mohammed, a politician, a man no creative ability or imagination, a minister by the grace of Buhari's nepotism, the equivalent of a tapeworm in the underbelly of the Nigerian political and economic life, trying to dictate, by imperial hubris, how an industry show run their business, ignoring how demand and supply dictate the marketplace.
Lai Mohammed is symptomatic of how tapeworms behave: Hubris
Grammatically correct my nyansh. Who is talking about grammar here? Who gave you that liberty? How can a so-called product of merit educational system include both universal set and subsets in same list on one hand and be talking about grammatical correctness on the other hand? Meanwhile, is that how your merit system taught you to spell "quiet"? Or you are also at liberty to spell it the way you want?
Anyway, that's not even my main concern.
Now, on the issue of nepotism, it is an established fact that a particular section of the country is gradually driving itself towards self-destruction properly fuelled by greed.
But before I go on, I will rather want you to debunk any section of the submission made by this writer.

https://www.nairaland.com/3924562/what-igbos-really-want#58488936

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by nextprince: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
plaetton:

Good point.
You know, the British, our former colonial masters, actually have manual on how to destroy and or permanently keep a nation or a people going round in circles. It is quite simple. Create a system that ensures that the most sensitive and critical tasks or positions are given to the laziest or least qualified.
Go back to the history of Nigeria , and this MADE-IN-BRITAIN template for national failure is what you will find.
Again, go back to Nigerian history and see that the only times when qualified people occupied critical positions in governance are the only few times Nigeria has seen positive changes and progress.
So, yes, once gain, illiterates are in sensitive positions in governance, and once again, we are paying very hefty prices for it, and will do so for a very long time.
GEJ, a supposed PhD holder was the president of this country for over 5 yrs. In addition to an extremely high revenue accrued to the state, the foreign reserve was depleted, yet, nothing to show apart from cheap rice.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by vedaxcool(m): 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
[s]
NothingDoMe:
Hahaha youve gotten served today. Next time control your mouth and your hatred
[/s]

Seved olodosine no thank you!
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by NothingDoMe: 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Seved olodosine no thank you!

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by NPComplete: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:

I used to assume you support me silently grin grin buhahha I personally don't care of your silent support which changes nothing. Please can you swear I get paid for your posting and if true God should never grant me any thing in this life I need and if false You will never earn for yout entire life N2000 and all forms of evils will befall you? It is a shame you cannot think rationally and see the point being made! Education is more important than silly music video, No? Preserving human life through treatment abroad due to the absence of good facilities here is more important than music video, No? You see you people cannot reason well that is why you we put in the same bracket education, health and music video is just plain stupid!

What u are saying here makes sense. But why can't they do the same for education and health care? If they are so concerned about flight of foreign exchange their first plan should be improving health care first. We should see a visible plan towards it. Not just attacking an industry they didn't help build. They should have asked for what makes the entertainers go abroad and lay out plans to replicate it here instead saying ban. The one they have direct control over, what have they done about it? What about their vacation abroad? They should start banning themselves from spending our money to go on vacation abroad. This is just a vicious circle. It is hypocritical for them to just single out entertainers and not themselves. That's my point.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by plaetton: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
nextprince:

GEJ, a supposed PhD holder was the president of this country for over 5 yrs. In addition to an extremely high revenue accrued to the state, the foreign reserve was depleted, yet, nothing to show apart from cheap rice.

My dear friend, I going to be gentle with you by suggesting that you take time and objectively look at issues, without the propaganda components.

Pls examine your post objectively.
High revenues in the federal coffers also meant high revenues for all three-tiers of government. Not so ?
High revenue in federal coffers also meant higher expenditures in education, agriculture, security and defense. Not so ?

Is the purpose of government to do piggy bank for the citizens or provision of social and economic investments and value to the citizens ?

Now, you mentioned depleted foreign reserves ? Where did you get this nonsense from ?
When does $30b in foreign reserves = depleted ?
How much foreign reserves did OBJ inherit in 1999?

Do you remember that GEJ proposed a sovereign wealth fund to save the excess reserves ? o you know who opposed him and sued his government to stop it ? The opposition, led by Tinubu , Mohammed, etc and governors, who wanted to spend whatever was available in the federal coffers.

So, please, my good friend, desist from peddling such lies and useless propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by nextprince: 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
plaetton:

My dear friend, I going to be gentle with you by suggesting that you take time and objectively look at issues, without the propaganda components.

Pls examine your post objectively.
High revenues in the federal coffers also meant high revenues for all three-tiers of government. Not so ?
High revenue in federal coffers also meant higher expenditures in education, agriculture, security and defense. Not so ?

Is the purpose of government to do piggy bank for the citizens or provision of social and economic investments and value to the citizens ?

Now, you mentioned depleted foreign reserves ? Where did you get this nonsense from ?
When does $30b in foreign reserves = depleted ?
How much foreign reserves did OBJ inherit in 1999?

Do you remember that GEJ proposed a sovereign wealth fund to save the excess reserves ? o you know who opposed him and sued his government to stop it ? The opposition, led by Tinubu , Mohammed, etc and governors, who wanted to spend whatever was available in the federal coffers.

So, please, my good friend, desist from peddling such lies and useless propaganda.

Apparently, your merit educational system must have taught you that "depleted" is synonymous to "emptied".
Pls, consult any of those books in your merit system for clarification.
Moreover, why was the foreign reserve being depleted despite the robust revenue accrued to the state under his administration as opposed to gradual increase being witnessed under the present administration with lean resources? Besides, where are those areas he expended the "increased expenditure"? Power, roads, health or agriculture? Pls share the "report" with us because nothing is on ground. The only thing we saw was cheap rice.

https://saharareporters.com/2011/10/17/jonathan-depletes-nigerias-foreign-reserve-35-billion-2011-alone

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by gideon1971(m): 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
arrest? like since when did they remove freedom of speech/expression from our human rights.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by ogashman(m): 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s] Another psquare with zero content to offer

oboy u daft no be small! ur redemption go take 10 native doctors.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by plaetton: 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
nextprince:

Apparently, your merit educational system must have taught you that "depleted" is synonymous to "emptied".
Pls, consult any of those books in your merit system for clarification.
Moreover, why was the foreign reserve being depleted despite the robust revenue accrued to the state under his administration as opposed to gradual increase being witnessed under the present administration with lean resources? Besides, where are those areas he expended the "increased expenditure"? Power, roads, health or agriculture? Pls share the "report" with us because nothing is on ground. The only thing we saw was cheap rice.

https://saharareporters.com/2011/10/17/jonathan-depletes-nigerias-foreign-reserve-35-billion-2011-alone
Oh gosh!! undecided

Here we go again with these '12 and 18' scorers publicly waxing stuuupid undecided

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/depleted
An adjective describing something that has been USED UP.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/deplete

Origin
Early 19th century (earlier ( mid. 17th century) as depletion): from Latin deplet- ‘emptied out’, from the verb deplere, from de- (expressing reversal) + plere ‘fill’ (from plenus ‘full’).

Perhaps it's time for you to shut up and stop showcasing the wonders( undecided) of the educational quota system.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by babadee1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
nextprince:

So democracy is about citizens doing what they want even against the authority?
Nawao.

Democracy is about freedom. The authority has no right to take away my personal freedom in a democracy. In fact their job is to protect my rights to do what I want to do as long as it is not affecting another person. That is the whole point of democracy.
It's one thing for the government to say CBN will no longer release foreign exchange for shooting videos abroad let people source their own foreign exchange. That is fine.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by plaetton: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
nextprince:

In those 5 yrs the Nigerian middle class, perhaps most authentic and reliable metric for economic progress, expanded for the first time in almost 4 decades.
Of course for an almajiri whose brain is wired to seeking one meal a day, I am not surprised that you only noticed the lower price of rice, a monumental achievement at that, too.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by nextprince: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
plaetton:

Oh gosh!! undecided

Here we go again with these '12 and 18' scorers publicly waxing stuuupid undecided

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/depleted
An adjective describing something that has been USED UP.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/deplete

Origin
Early 19th century (earlier ( mid. 17th century) as depletion): from Latin deplet- ‘emptied out’, from the verb deplere, from de- (expressing reversal) + plere ‘fill’ (from plenus ‘full’).

Perhaps it's time for you to shut up and stop showcasing the wonders( undecided) of the educational quota system.
Shut up.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by nextprince: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
plaetton:

In those 5 yrs the Nigerian middle class, perhaps most authentic and reliable metric for economic progress, expanded for the first time in almost 4 decades.
Of course for an almajiri whose brain is wired to seeking one meal a day, I am not surprised that you only noticed the lower price of rice, a monumental achievement at that, too.

Facts and figures on how the ordinary Nigerians fared very well in the midst of this abundant resources, not some beer parlour gists.
Again, ORDINARY NIGERIANS, not the likes of Alison Madueke, Dasuki or Alex Badeh.

What are the states of roads, power, health, agriculture and other indices of marginal development to justify the "expenditures"?
Pls, provide even a fictitious one because, certainly there are no real ones.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by plaetton: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
nextprince:

Facts and figures on how the ordinary Nigerians fared very well in the midst of this abundant resources, not some beer parlour gists.
Again, ORDINARY NIGERIANS, not the likes of Alison Madueke, Dasuki or Alex Badeh.

My pleasure to educate you, if only you can be grateful.

If you had taken a simple lesson in secondary school economics, you would have known that the there is no such thing , no homogeneous group known as ordinary Nigerians when measuring economic progress.
But there is a homogeneous group called the middle class.
The middle class,being the intermediary class between the rich and the poor, are the most watched class and measured class for economic and social mobility.
When the middle class grows or expands, that signals economic progress( 2010-2015).
When the middle class shrinks or is decimated by the unexpected moronic and suicidal economic policies of incompetent buffoons in governance(2015 - present) , then obviously, economic and social stagnation is noted.

Therefore, the average Nigerian that you speak of is either a poor person struggling , with the dream of joining the middle class, or a former middle class person , cast out like a fallen angel back into the dungeon of the poor, thanks to putting the serious and critical job of governance to the products of a quota system.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by plaetton: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
nextprince:

Shut up.
LAWD have mercy shocked

And still have the temerity to post this to further disgrace yourself.

Well,you know, come to think about it, if a person scores 12 or 18 in jamb , and has no shame about it, and therefore no incentive to do better, I should not ever expect that person's IQ or learning curve go up in adulthood.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by ajepako(f): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Federal government has no single point, they should as a matter of fact keep shut and bury their heads in shame. If they so much care about Nigeria and Nigerians, they should stop sending their children to school overseas, stop going for medical treatment abroad, stop looting our treasury and put things right in Nigeria. They made us to be where we are today.

Cc vickyrotex,ajepako,aminat508,fabfunmi,funjosh and rokiatu

So because l 'teached 'you English and you 'goted 'A7 in WAYEK, l should not rest again Abi? tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by nextprince: 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
plaetton:

My pleasure to educate you, if only you can be grateful.

If you had taken a simple lesson in secondary school economics, you would have known that the there is no such thing , no homogeneous group known as ordinary Nigerians when measuring economic progress.
But there is a homogeneous group called the middle class.
The middle class,being the intermediary class between the rich and the poor, are the most watched class and measured class for economic and social mobility.
When the middle class grows or expands, that signals economic progress( 2010-2015).
When the middle class shrinks or is decimated by the unexpected moronic and suicidal economic policies of incompetent buffoons in governance(2015 - present) , then obviously, economic and social stagnation is noted.

Therefore, the average Nigerian that you speak of is either a poor person struggling , with the dream of joining the middle class, or a former middle class person , cast out like a fallen angel back into the dungeon of the poor, thanks to putting the serious and critical job of governance to the products of a quota system.

Still warped and senseless analysis from a product of merit educational system.
Middle class this and that without a single correlation to the realities. In that empty Economics you learnt, state's resources vis-a-vis the standard of living of citizens must have been omitted as a topic.
By this akpu logic, countries like Rep of Niger and some other poor neighbouring countries don't have good Economists I guess. Or you are the only Economist in the world, even though relating the state's resources to the well being of a country's citizens has proven to be a herculean task for you. Assuming the so-called middle class were even better then than now, then tell me what you understand by "recession"

That apart, where are these middle classes you are busy making noise about? Who are they? Bla bla bla, no single report to substantiate claim, are you confusing nairaland for beer parlour?

Again, let's even assume these imagined middle class exist, who constitute the bulk of noise makers in this administration? Are they the paupers or the same middle class? By implication, the poor Nigerians were very much satisfied with their poverty then and this is the time to make noise abi?

Again, still on this fictitious middle class, was the govt resources intended for them or for every Nigerian? Is that why the ogogoro master was celebrating the creation of more thieves millionaires during his administration?
Now, the yet to be answered question is, why was the govt expenditure more of recurrent than capital, since the only index of development (as you have been trying to prove) is enrichment of some imagined middle class, even though we all know that is the worst form of public financial expenditure, and coincidentally, by a PhD holder from a merit educational system?
What happened to roads, power, health and a host of other infrastructures necessary for development that should have reasonably justified the "increased expenditure"? Or is it just about enrichment of some "middle class"?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by nextprince: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
plaetton:

LAWD have mercy shocked

And still have the temerity to post this to further disgrace yourself.

Well,you know, come to think about it, if a person scores 12 or 18 in jamb , and has no shame about it, and therefore no incentive to do better, I should not ever expect that person's IQ or learning curve go up in adulthood.

I won't be surprised, after all, even the so-called 100 and above were obtained from ubiquitous miracle centres in those places. I have even seen worse cases, so why should I be surprised that another product of merit educational system is taking "depleted" as a synonym for "emptied". Abeg, continue with your merit educational system.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by misspineapple(f): 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
truthsayer009:

Hi
hello..
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Why we must stop production of Nigerian music & movie abroad - Lai Mohammed

Oga minister has come out to explain why the Federal Government is seeking to stop production of Nigerian movies and music abroad.

He said the government is seeking to create enabling environment for our local industries.

Read what he said here > http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/why-we-must-stop-production-of-nigerian.html

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by plaetton: 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
nextprince:

Still warped and senseless analysis from a product of merit educational system.
Middle class this and that without a single correlation to the realities. In that empty Economics you learnt, state's resources vis-a-vis the standard of living of citizens must have been omitted as a topic.
By this akpu logic, countries like Rep of Niger and some other poor neighbouring countries don't have good Economists I guess. Or you are the only Economist in the world, even though relating the state's resources to the well being of a country's citizens has proven to be a herculean task for you. Assuming the so-called middle class were even better then than now, then tell me what you understand by "recession"

That apart, where are these middle classes you are busy making noise about? Who are they? Bla bla bla, no single report to substantiate claim, are you confusing nairaland for beer parlour?

Again, let's even assume these imagined middle class exist, who constitute the bulk of noise makers in this administration? Are they the paupers or the same middle class? By implication, the poor Nigerians were very much satisfied with their poverty then and this is the time to make noise abi?

Again, still on this fictitious middle class, was the govt resources intended for them or for every Nigerian? Is that why the ogogoro master was celebrating the creation of more thieves millionaires during his administration?
Now, the yet to be answered question is, why was the govt expenditure more of recurrent than capital, since the only index of development (as you have been trying to prove) is enrichment of some imagined middle class, even though we all know that is the worst form of public financial expenditure, and coincidentally, by a PhD holder from a merit educational system?
What happened to roads, power, health and a host of other infrastructures necessary for development that should have reasonably justified the "increased expenditure"? Or is it just about enrichment of some "middle class"?
What a load of garbled nonsense.
You know, if you were a bit more coherent and honest , we could actually have a sincere discussion or debate about these issues.
For example, GEJ built rehabilitated roads. He built 12 new federal universities, the majority in the educationally disadvantaged North. He invested in rail transportation, electricity generation, etc.
He increased expenditures in education, health services, Agriculture, security and defense. He created a better climate for foreign investments, and they came. In case they didn't teach you in school, expanded economic activity translates to more mire employment, opportunities and wealth for individuals in the economy. That is how wealth and social mobility spreads. It doesn't mean that EVERYONE will be better off, but that the opportunities to move up in the economic ladder are more within reach of more people. That is how you measure good economic management and governance.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
'Onye ala. Ndiala' - Peter Okoye blasts APC for ordering his arrest

Source: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/onye-ala-ndiala-peter-okoye-blasts-apc.html

Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by truehero(m): 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
talking about education, i couldnt read what you wrote properly, am sure others can't too. Did you study only yòrobber language in school?

And what is the difference?
Tell the politicians who bribe you with chicken change to sing their praises, let them bring their kids to study in Nigeria, till then. Shutup.

grin grin grin u bad. You just killed and buried him all alone. grin grin grin U really wicked grin
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
misspineapple:
hello..
You look beautiful. Do u mind if we chat on instagram?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban by misspineapple(f): 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
truthsayer009:

You look beautiful. Do u mind if we chat on instagram?
i dont

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Camel Toe In Yoga Pants (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.