Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Will You Allow Your Wife To Work In An Office Dominated By Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Allow Your Wife To Work In An Office Dominated By Men (1229 Views)

5 Factors To Consider Before Starting An Office Romance / Why Is The Romance Section Dominated By Women ? / :o Help : My Good Friend Is Being Dominated By His Huge Hairy Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Wife To Work In An Office Dominated By Men by McDoe(m): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2007
Many men are scary of allowing their wives to work in an office where men are in
large numbers. This is probably due to the temptation(s) such a wife/wives will be exposed to.
But some women have argued that there is nothing wrong in working in such office.
As a man who dearly loves his wife, what is your opinion on this issue? Ladies can equally
air their views.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Work In An Office Dominated By Men by ruescho(m): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2007
Will You Allow Your Wife To Work In An Office Dominated By Me

Nice title for this thread.

So if the office is domnated by [b]YOU [/b]the answer is definitely No!

If it is dominated by [b]men [/b]the answer is YES, cos I trust her!
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Work In An Office Dominated By Men by Maneater1(f): 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2007
In my office on my floor i'm the only female there and there are 20 other guys.
My boyfriend need not worry, i think its fun working with them, sometimes they forget theres a woman in the room and talk alo about guy stuff. wink
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Work In An Office Dominated By Men by Dreloaded(f): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2007
define "allow"

does this imply that she is to ask for your permission?
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Work In An Office Dominated By Men by bollyfolly: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2009
Its very interesting seeing a female in d midst of male.
I am the only female staff in my office, and its fun working with them.
SO, my guy need not to worry,

(1) (Reply)

Help !help! Help! Befor I Do: ! / Ladies, Is This An Excusable Reason For A Woman To Cheat On A Faithful Man? / Im Fallin In Luv Wit My Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.