Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? (38194 Views)

Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Girls Do U Enjoy Robbing Ur Boobs On A Guys Shoulder In A Bus?my Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by gentlegg(m): 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2010
michelin89:

Sorry but I can't condemn someone because of a general belief. Even after my personal experiences I am still careful about how I label people.  wink

You? Careful about how you label people? Unless you repented just d last minute ago, good.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by emeke123(m): 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2010
ayettymama:

i still dnt see wat the biggie is

i stay at my friends all the time

afte playin on his playstation till late

*just realised how that sounds and runs away*

hum, that's all I have to say,

Anyways one thing female tend not to understand about guys is that guys are way to visual. We can visualize everything about a situation in less than a min, So looking at it from a guys prospective, when a man's gf tells him she is spending the night at a male friends house. The man ego/pride has already kicked in visualizing how another alpha male might be comming in to steal his gf. This is the way God made us,

My $.02cent.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by enomakos(m): 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2010
it is not proper at all
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by hancock(m): 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2010
yea it is proper. even if she trips and land on his di/ck it is absolutely proper grin
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by ayettymama(f): 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2010
hes got a playstation ok!!!!!!!

and some wicked games!!!!

not every man is like u doggs

for the sake of this argument
cos everyman is a dogg

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by H2O2: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2010
hancock:

yea it is proper. even if she trips and land on his di/ck it is absolutely proper grin
lol this nigga got me busting out laughing.

@poster,

come on bro, time to assert yourself. dump the Arrow. what kinda nonsense is that.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by emeke123(m): 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2010
ayettymama:

hes got a playstation ok!!!!!!!

and some wicked games!!!!

not every man is like u doggs

for the sake of this argument
cos everyman is a dogg

No lie ma sister, na me be d big dawg. whooof.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by onyxera(m): 3:47am On Feb 12, 2010
ok, enough talks, find a female frnd and sleep @ her house, tell ur gf abt dis & see how she reacts

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by stalliontp(m): 7:28am On Feb 12, 2010
that's right!
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by nizelgirl(f): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2010
Is not here fault. blame the PHC.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by Madukaele(m): 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2010
i believe you were a corper b4, ladies are always free sexually tooo loose with the idea (last time to enjoy), for me she told you so u will not suspect in the sense that at least u will belive nothing is happening. be careful my friend, if you want to marry go ahead, is just sex as the say.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by dapachez: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2010
it is not proper at all but the bottom line is trust is the key and pls communicate dont let the views of posters affect ur decisions you are the one wearing the shoes and know where it hurts trash this issue out and dont let it hang cos i have been on that road b4 and its not so plesant wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by Jaylone(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2010
IT IS NOT PROPER EVEN IF SOMETIMES NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. WHY

BECAUSE

NOT ALL GALS OR GUYS CAN PASS THRU THIS SITUATION AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by harakiri(m): 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2010
Only a dummy would believe this story.Is that her first time of experiencing PHCN failure?Does she run into every guy's house when NEPA strikes?Even her gf's house?Is she 12 years old and scared of ghosts?Abeg, make we hear word!

The girl don do oshofri. . .Period!
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by kcblast(m): 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2010
harakiri:

Only a dummy would believe this story.Is that her first time of experiencing PHCN failure?Does she run into every guy's house when NEPA strikes?Even her gf's house?Is she 12 years old and scared of ghosts?Abeg, make we hear word!

The girl don do oshofri. . .Period!

wink

There's no doubt about that bcoz "u can't keep yam by the side of a Goat for its security"
I think d guys[i mean d corp] cocks was one hell of busy dat night cheesy grin,Huh?
& maybe u don't make her feel like a woman[i mean u f**k her] dats why! undecided
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by kcblast(m): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2010
just tell d gal that u don't like her slipping to another man's house angry,at least u hav ur own house & she can come over 4 rest without u being intimate with her unless she insist undecided.
But shine ur eyes man, many ladies are heart breakers shocked cool wink
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by stcarlie: 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2010
Why u dey carry relationship matter come nairaland. U nevr even marry the babe, u wan go crazy, if u come marry am nko and she give another man the thing lick, that means na suicide u go comit naa, abi?

Call ur babe make u talk to am 1 on 1; and as for the Duplex wey dey make ur head big, that ur babe fit bone u go f**k even okada man if she want; so no be by duplex oooo. Woman matter e hard, so look for 4 ya sense apply am b4 u begin find atapaipia oooo.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by poceda(f): 9:25am On Feb 17, 2010
Na wa for una ooo. A beg leave the guy. Na were they pain person e dey put near fire. Na the one wey dey pain am be that.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by frank317: 10:01am On Feb 17, 2010
I love it wen female corpers sleep in ma house. Osho free. Na to chop clean mouth like say notin do me
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by poceda(f): 10:16am On Feb 17, 2010
hope when wetin dey follow sleeping with female corpers go come make you ready
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by temsas: 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2010
in my view there is no mistake sleeping with. as we know cheating is sweeter than any thing in the world.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by poceda(f): 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2010
temsas:

in my view there is no mistake sleeping with. as we know cheating is sweeter than any thing in the world.

No problem my dear. Since cheating is sweeter than anything in the world may your partner[s] always cheat on you.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by chidyke77(m): 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2010
What does having duplex got to do wt ths? I think ur deliberately seeking attention frm nairaland babes.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by naijaswag1: 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2010
They neva talk this thing finish?
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by waltero1: 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2010
Is not proper somehow. but she may be innocent in what ur trying to accuse her of. so find out from her. good luke
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by Stanfordx: 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2010
As a corps member i knw wat goes on here.Let her undstnd tat wat she did u dnt like it and try send her 10k to buy tiger gen to avoid such act again.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2010
emeke_123:

hum, that's all I have to say,

Anyways one thing female tend not to understand about guys is that guys are way to visual. We can visualize everything about a situation in less than a min, So looking at it from a guys prospective, when a man's gf tells him she is spending the night at a male friends house. The man ego/pride has already kicked in visualizing how another alpha male might be comming in to steal his gf. This is the way God made us,
My $.02cent.

Spot-on, buddy.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by fifi09(f): 4:04am On Mar 01, 2010
Stanfordx:

As a corps member i knw wat goes on here.Let her undstnd tat wat she did u dnt like it and try send her 10k to buy tiger gen to avoid such act again.

LOL, too funny!
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by SleekReek(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2010
Most ladies who sleep with another guy other than the one the love usually do it out of a foolish mistake.It quite possible she thought it was innocent to sleep in another guys house but she may not understand that we live in a very wicked world.A girlfriend of mine was a virgin till she went for NYSC,initially she told me that one married guy was always buying her things and coming to visit,i told her this was dangerous,she just pushed it aside saying I'm just being paranoid.Well to cut a long story short,she actually believed him and went to his house to cook him lunch,he deceived her and made her stay,convincing her to sleep over,that it was harmless,and eventually had his way with her.She came crying to me how men were heartless,i as a boyfriend, consoled her and ended the relationship,not because she slept with another guy,but she failed to listen to me advising her about another guy like me.

I know she didn't plan it,she was just stupid but if she had listened to me,she would have been wiser,why will a lady not listen to a guy advising her about what guys are capable of?Who should know guys better if not guys.Dear poster i could handle any s$it from a wife to be but one thing i can't handle is disobedience and rebellion,because when we now get married she will even fall into worse and it will be more devastating because we are now married.

You lady acted foolishly and indecently,as long as she is about to marry you,she should have acted like someone Else's wife to be,so if you are now married she will tell you one day that,"see honey there was no light in the house,so i slept at our neighbor's house(a budding single young man) with the kids(for emphasis)' i mean come on!,if she had any respect for you she should have sort your opinion and permission before she made such a move haba! and i don't know maybe she probably just told you casually that she slept in another guy's house because of Nepa wahala and when you protested she got upset and can't freaking understand what you are so mad about! Also for me it shows she is not content,see has long throat,hey you may not provide all for her but can she be contented with what you give her?

See it's your responsibility to protect her and guide her but if she doesn't see it that way,then why plan to marry her.Please re-evaluate,has this or something similar happened  before?If not be very stern with her and tell her you are not happy with her,please don't be moved if she says,"so you don't trust me",this is not about trust,she is your wife to be and you expect some decency and respect from her period!If it has happened before,take a deep look into the relationship,she may have a tendency to be rebellious(Now mark you,i didn't say wayward or loose,I'm assuming nothing happened,and she was just being naive),be very careful,this could spell trouble in future wink

Now i have two other scenarios why this happened

1)First she could be lying to you to test you,in that case if you do find out the truth,end it because your emotions are not for testing

2)Secondly she doesn't know how to end the relationship,because each time she has clearly messed up,hoping you will let her be,you forgave her and came back.So she decided,let me just do this and lets see if he will not leave me now.In that case end the relationship quickly.

All said,you know her better,you know her reaction when she told you and when you probably confronted her about her behavior,so you can tell if she doesn't just know how wrong and bad what she did is and if she is truly remorseful, these will help you decide.Good luck smiley
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by Iceugwa(m): 5:27am On Apr 25, 2010
She can sleep if only the guy is castrated and he has no tongue, finger etc. If he isn't your girl should collect when the angel of cold passes by
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by JoeGaruba: 7:01am On Apr 25, 2010
A few ladies spent nights at my place and no bodily fluids were exchanged. Whalai! winkShe might have not cheated on you. However, if you dont trust her, there is no relationship or isle crawling sef. Maybe she does not know you have such and such plans for her so she is doubling her bet.

If indeed she was aware of your plans, she should not have done that.

But bros, na im be say if chikala stay ya place for night , you go conquer her base

Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2010
@ Poster : It's very wrong , why not go to a fellow female corp members house to spend the nite why does it have to be a guy. If she needs something like that and the first person that comes too her mind is a guy then kasala dey , before she even considers a guy she must have asked a score of girls first. Take yourself do example , when u dey serve and you had to hang out somewhere due to one reason or the other who's house would you go?. You can't tell me he's the only corper P.H.C.N is giving light , there's more to it. Find out sharp and do what you have to do

Make una no crucify me ohh , na my own quota I dey contribute.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) / 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships / 'Why Ladies Should Stop Driving Men Away' - Nigerian Woman Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.