Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,488 members, 7,958,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional - Religion (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional (258859 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (SUBSCRIPTION => https:///3vUBdST)

LIVING IN THE VICTORY OF CHRIST

Monday, April 10th .
Pastor Chris

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us (Romans 8:35-37).

Life may be filled with adversities, but the Word says you’re more than a conqueror through Christ. This should give you comfort, peace and joy. You’re living in the victory of Christ. He assured us of victory over crises and challenges when He said, "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulations: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33).

The Bible says in 1 John 4:4, "Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." You’ve been lifted over and above the corrupting influences of this world.

Our opening scripture states clearly that neither tribulation, distress, persecution, famine, unclothedness, peril nor sword could separate you from the love of God. Then it concludes by saying you’re more than a conqueror. Being more than a conqueror means you conquered in Christ before the foundation of the earth. Hallelujah! There’s nothing to struggle with or try to overcome anymore. When He arose from the grave a victor and a champion, you were in Him.

Don't allow the circumstances of life make you a victim. You were born into the victorious life in Christ: “Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place” (2 Corinthians 2:14).

CONFESSION

Now thanks be unto God who always causes me to triumph in Christ and make manifest the savour of His knowledge in every place! Thank you Father, for my victorious life in Christ! I live in triumph over circumstances, in total fulfillment, joy, glory and dominion, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || James 1:2-3 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 3 Knowing [this], that the trying of your faith worketh patience. ||

|| 1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 12:22-48 & Judges 9

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 1:1-13 & Leviticus 10

🌟Let Your Light So Shine Before Men By Sharing With Everyone As We Turn Our World To The Righteousness Of God! You Are Blessed To Be A Blessing!🌟

Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today! => www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:53am On Apr 12, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

ALIVE TO SPIRITUAL REALITIES

Wednesday, April 12th

Pastor Chris

Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:11).

What we just read is absolutely life-transforming: we’re alive to God, alive to spiritual realities of the Kingdom. The Apostle Paul made a similar statement in Ephesians 2:1; it says, “And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins.”

To be quickened is to be made alive. When Jesus died, you died in Him. When God raised Him from the dead, you were raised together with Him. You were awakened in God; you came alive in the spirit. This is the reason you can understand the realities of God’s Kingdom.

The one who isn’t born again isn’t alive to God; he’s dead spiritually and gropes in the darkness. 1 Corinthians 2:14 says, “But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.” In Luke 8:10, the Lord Jesus said it is given to you to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of God.

Every so often, declare that you’re filled with the knowledge of God’s will, in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. Affirm that you have an understanding heart. This is part of your heritage in Christ.

The Lord Jesus said in John 8:12, “…I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.” 1 Corinthians 2:12 says, "Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God." You have insight into the mysteries and realities of the Kingdom, into your inheritance, rights, benefits, privileges and blessings in Christ. Hallelujah!

It’s only the Gospel that can catapult the sinner into salvation and righteousness. So, there’re no options to the Gospel; reach out to someone today by sponsoring copies, click here http:///ROR-sponsorship

PRAYER

I thank you, blessed Father, for granting me insight into the mysteries and secrets of the Kingdom. I’m filled with the knowledge of your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. I know the hope of your calling and the riches of the glory of your inheritance for me in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Corinthians 2:7-12 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, [even] the hidden [wisdom], which God ordained before the world unto our glory: 8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known [it], they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 10 But God hath revealed [them] unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. ||

|| Matthew 13:10-11 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. ||

https://youtube.com/@beyondwrittenpagestv4114

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 13:1-21 & Judges 12-13

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 1:29-39 & Leviticus 12

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:31am On Apr 17, 2023
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*OUR PRIESTHOOD IS NOW*

Saturday, April 15th

Pastor Chris

_*But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light (1 Peter 2:9).*_

In our previous study, we outlined three important roles of the priest: to offer gifts, intercede in prayer, and teach the knowledge of God. These are responsibilities for us to carry out now, not at the millennial reign of Christ; it’s our ministry now!

A study of the prophetic writings concerning the millennial reign of Christ shows us what Israel will be doing during that time and also our own roles. The millennial reign of Christ is Israel’s restoration and millennial exercise of the Christ-life which we already had throughout the Church age.

Thus, the millennial reign isn’t towards the Church; the Church already reigned in the earth for two thousand years THROUGH Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17), and will reign WITH Him in the millennial period. But when do we function as priests? When do we teach the knowledge of God, intercede for men, and offer gifts? It’s NOW! Our priesthood is now!

Revelation 1:6 says, _*“And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.”*_ Revelation 5:10 also says He has _*“…made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth."*_ We’re in office as king-priests of God, in the earth.

He’s given us the responsibility to alter the course of events and happenings in our world today through intercession, sacrifices of praise to the Name of the Lord, and the propagation of His truth in all the earth. Blessed be God!

Journey with us to the ends of the earth. Sponsor copies of Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional today: Take Action now using this link: http:///ROR-sponsorship

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, by your Spirit, I fulfil my ministry of intercession as a king-priest, unveiling the mysteries of the Kingdom to my world, and offering spiritual sacrifices to the praise of your Name. I declare that today, your Word prevails in and through me as I proclaim your righteousness and salvation to the world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Revelation 1:5‭-‬6 AMPC* And from Jesus Christ the faithful and trustworthy Witness, the Firstborn of the dead [first to be brought back to life] and the Prince (Ruler) of the kings of the earth. To Him Who ever loves us and has once [for all] loosed and freed us from our sins by His own blood, 6 And formed us into a kingdom (a royal race), priests to His God and Father–to Him be the glory and the power and the majesty and the dominion throughout the ages and forever and ever. Amen (so be it). *||*

*||* *Ecclesiastes 8:4 TLB* The king’s command is backed by great power, and no one can withstand it or question it. *||*

*||* *1 Peter 2:9‭-‬10 AMPC* But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God's] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. 10 Once you were not a people [at all], but now you are God's people; once you were unpitied, but now you are pitied and have received mercy. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 14:25-15:1-10 & Judges 19-21

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Mark 2:13-22 & Leviticus 15

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2023

THE NATIONS ARE HIS FOCUS

Wednesday, April 19th .
Pastor Chris

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him (Acts 10:38).

Some things happen by God's choice. When they do, there're often no human ways of explaining them. Only through the Scriptures do we discover the reason He does such things. In 2 Chronicles 9, for example, the Queen of Sheba heard of Solomon’s fame and came to Jerusalem to see for herself.

When she arrived, she was stunned! She asked every question she could think of and was left amazed at Solomon's wisdom, his responses, and the many things she saw. This prompted her to extol God’s divine love for His people: “Blessed be the LORD thy God, which delighted in thee to set thee on his throne, to be king for the LORD thy God: because thy God loved Israel, to establish them for ever, therefore made he thee king over them, to do judgment and justice” (2 Chronicles 9:cool.

God made Solomon the king of Israel because He loved Israel. He chose a man that He loved (2 Samuel 12:24), and made him the king of a people He loved. So, Israel was His focus.

It brings to mind something the Lord told me years ago; He said the number one thing He wanted me to do was to take healing to the nations. The nations were His focus—the rendezvous of broken humanity—the sick, the weak, and all those who had become incapacitated due to sickness and disease. He loved them. His focus was on them to bring them healing and health.

And thanks be unto God that He created the platforms and opportunities for us to reach them through the Healing Streams Live Healing Services. Previous editions have seen billions of participants from nations receive healing from chronic ailments in real-time, through the power of the Holy Spirit.

You can visit https://www.healingstreams.tv/ for details of upcoming Healing Streams Live Healing Services and also to relive moments of the previous editions of the programme. Glory to God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for bringing healing, strength and vigour to the sick and causing them to walk in the finished works of Christ. You’ve made me a light in a dark world, and my light shines ever so brightly. I walk in your glory and perfection, manifesting your righteousness and exercising the dominion of the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Proverbs 8:30-31 Then I was by him, [as] one brought up [with him]: and I was daily [his] delight, rejoicing always before him; 31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights [were] with the sons of men. ||

|| Acts 10:38 AMPC
How God anointed and consecrated Jesus of Nazareth with the [Holy] Spirit and with strength and ability and power; how He went about doing good and, in particular, curing all who were harassed and oppressed by [the power of] the devil, for God was with Him. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 17:20-18:1-14 & 1 Samuel 8-10

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 3:20-35 & Leviticus 19

🌟Let Your Light So Shine Before Men By Sharing With Everyone As We Turn Our World To The Righteousness Of God! You Are Blessed To Be A Blessing!🌟

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:39am On Apr 22, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL ​​

SATURDAY, 22ND APRIL 2023

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

THEME: BE THE GIVER AND THE BLESSER

Don't be obsessed with getting your own advantage. Forget yourselves long enough to lend a helping hand (Philippians 2:4 MSG)

As a child of God, be known as one who remembers, cares for, and loves people genuinely. That’s what counts with God. Be the giver and the blesser. The Bible says, “…It is more blessed to give than to receive” (Acts 20:35).

The blessing you receive because of those who remember you is little compared to that which you receive when you remember others and give to them. When you receive from others, all you have is what you got. God’s promise isn’t to the one who receives but to the one who gives. So, rather than seek attention, give it instead. Don’t seek love; give love.

Demonstrate love to everyone, including those who might have offended you, and the ungodly that have no hope. That’s how God wants you to live. He said in Luke 6:27-31, “But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also. Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again. And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.”

There’re people who only want to receive from others and enjoy attention from others; they only crave for others to love them. But read what the Lord said, “And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.” You’re the seed of Abraham, and the seed of Abraham reaches out in love; he hears the cry of the needy and responds.

Isn’t that what God said concerning Abraham and His seed? He said in you shall all the nations of the earth be blessed. You’re the answer; you’re the solution. Fulfil yourcalling as the blesser and the giver; it’s the higher way of life! Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for your grace upon my life to help, lift and build others; thank you for your love that’s shed abroad in my heart, which I dispense lavishly to everyone in my world. I was born as the answer to the cry of millions, and through me, your blessing flows to others today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 9:6-7 KJV “ But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. 7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.”

Proverbs 11:24-25 KJV “ There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty. 25 The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.”

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:

1 Year Bible Reading Plan :
Luke 19:28-48 & 1 Samuel 16-17

2 Year Bible Reading Plan :
Mark 4:13-20 & Leviticus 21

EXCERPT FROM:

Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
http:///2IJLrfI
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Sun 23rd April 2023

NEVER TOO LATE OR IMPOSSIBLE
📖━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God (Romans 12:2).         

Pastor Chris Says;
━━━━━━━━━━
It makes no difference where you are in life and the circumstances in which you find yourself today; you can still win; you can be a success. Perhaps you’ve had certain dreams and pursuits that you think are now impossible to achieve, or you think you’re now too old to achieve meaningful success in life; don’t give up. Renew your mind with the Word. Change your thinking.

Moses answered the call of God at the age of eighty. His old age didn’t truncate his destiny. It was the same with Abraham, who received the promise at seventy-five years of age. With God, nothing is ever too late or impossible. Therefore, don’t despair.

As you grow spiritually, there could be times of difficulties and tough challenges. But those challenges are your opportunities to demonstrate your faith in the Lord and prove His Word. God gave us His Word to live by, and to use in creating our glorious and triumphant lives. So, it’s your responsibility to use the Word; to work the Word.

Philippians 2:12 says, “…work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.” That was what Abraham did. God said to him, " (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were” (Romans 4:17).

At this time, Abraham was nearly a hundred years old and didn’t have a child, but he believed and acted on the Word. Romans 4:20 says He didn’t stagger at the promise of God through unbelief, but he was strong in faith, giving glory to God!

The change you desire in your ministry, finances, health and family is possible and dependent on you. Act on the Word. Insist that nothing but what the Word of God says will prevail in your life, and it shall be so. Be ever joyful, declaring your glorious life, righteousness and victory in Christ Jesus.

🗣 C O N F E S S I O N
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
My mind is constantly renewed by the Word to think and produce excellence. The Word of God is prevailing in my life, producing what it talks about. I make manifest the savour of God’s knowledge in every place, reigning with Christ, and bringing Him glory today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen .

📖 FURTHER STUDY:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Psalm 1:1-3; Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, Nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; And in his law doth he meditate day and night.
3. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, That bringeth forth his fruit in his season; His leaf also shall not wither; And whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Mark 9:23; Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 20:1-19 & 1 Samuel 18-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 4:30-41 & Leviticus 23

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2023
Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

Mon 24th APR 2023

WE’VE RECEIVED THE KINGDOM

Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom (Luke 12:32).

Pastor Chris says;

Hebrews 12:28 tells us something similar to what we just read in our opening verse. It says, “Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.”

The King James almost gives the impression that you’re in the process of receiving the Kingdom, but when you study the verse in the original Greek rendering, that's not what it’s saying; you got the Kingdom already.

The Complete Jewish Bible makes it clearer. It says, “Therefore, since we have received an unshakeable Kingdom, let us have grace, through which we may offer service that will please God, with reverence and fear.” We’ve received the Kingdom that we should live in it and express the life of the Kingdom. What is the life of the Kingdom? How can we know the true Christian life that God expects us to live today?

The first thing to do is to study the Book of Acts. The epistles also give us a lot of insight. Finally, the prophetic Word of blessings to the Jews about the millennial reign of Christ shows us an amazing picture of what the life of the Kingdom is. That’s what He’s already given to us to live in and experience NOW! Anything less than these isn’t full Christianity, and isn’t the life of the Kingdom.

This is the reason we’re raising and educating God's people on the Kingdom-life and the Kingdom-way of doing things. There’s a Kingdom way to think. Now that you’re in the Kingdom, you must learn to live by the principles of God’s Word. His Word is our blueprint and roadmap on how to live the ever-glorious, joyous and transcendent life of the Kingdom.

PRAYER

Righteous Father, I thank you for not only bringing me into the Kingdom, but for also giving me the Kingdom. Thank you for your Word, which educates and enlightens me on the Kingdom-life and the Kingdom-way of doing things; I live the ever-glorious, joyous and transcendent life of the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Mark 1:14 Now after John was put in prison, Jesus came to Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

Luke 17:20-21 AMPC Asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He replied to them by saying, The kingdom of God does not come with signs to be observed or with visible display, Nor will people say, Look! Here [it is]! or, See, [it is] there! For behold, the kingdom of God is within you [in your hearts] and among you [surrounding you].

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 20:20-47; Luke 21:1-4; 1 Samuel 20-22

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 5:1-13; Leviticus 24
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2023

Tuesday April 25th

Pastor Chris

RUN TO WIN

Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain (1 Corinthians 9:24).

What we read in our theme verse lets us know that in Christianity, there’s godly competition; we run to win, to obtain the prize. We’re likened to sportsmen: “And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air” (1 Corinthians 9:25-26).

The Bible shows you what to do to be at the top of your game: become temperate in all things; exercise selfcontrol. Like an athlete, there’re things you should do and there’re things you shouldn’t, just so you can keep in form. Those athletes do it to obtain a corruptible crown, but we do ours for an incorruptible crown. Hallelujah.

Notice what He says in the 27th verse: “But I keep
under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway” (1 Corinthians 9:27). He instructs us to do everything to win, but according to the rules, so you’re not disqualified. Don’t run to miss the prize.

In Hebrews 12:1-2, the Bible says, “Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us. Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith....”

As you run your race, as you fulfil your ministry in the Gospel, lay aside every weight. Don’t let sin be an encumbrance in your life. Refuse to allow anything to take your focus off the Master. Remain steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as you know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord (1 Corinthians 15:58).

CONFESSION
I’m a spiritual sportsman, disciplined to do the Word, and fully yielded to the leading of the Spirit. I run straight toward the goal in order to win the prize and fulfil God’s call and destiny for me. I remain steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Philippians 3:12-14; Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. 13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
KJV

Hebrews 12:1-2 AMPC THEREFORE THEN, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses [who have borne testimony to the Truth], let us strip off and throw aside every encumbrance (unnecessary weight) and that sin which so readily (deftly and cleverly) clings to and entangles us, and let us run with patient endurance and steady and active persistence the appointed course of the race that is set before us, 2 Looking away [from all that will distract] to Jesus, Who is the Leader and the Source of our faith [giving the first incentive for our belief] and is also its Finisher [bringing it to maturity and perfection]. He, for the joy [of obtaining the prize] that was set before Him, endured the cross, despising and ignoring the shame, and is now seated at the right hand of the throne of God. [Ps. 110:1.]

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 21:5-38 & 1 Samuel 23-25

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 5:14-20 & Leviticus 25
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2023

THE THRONE OF GRACE

Wednesday, April 26th .
Pastor Chris

LET US THEREFORE COME BOLDLY UNTO THE THRONE OF GRACE, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need (Hebrews 4:16).

In the Old Testament, there was a place called the Mercy Seat; it was the place of grace. When the High Priest came into the Most Holy Place where the Ark of God was, he consulted with God from between the cherubim of glory, which sat over the Mercy Seat, where the blood was offered.

But in Hebrews 4, writing to the Jewish Christians to help them understand what God had done in the New Testament, Paul said, “…we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God…” (Hebrews 4:14). Jesus is our High Priest. While all the other priests ministered in the first sanctuary, the High Priest alone went into the inner sanctuary.

But Hebrews 4:16 says, “Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.” That Mercy Seat in the Old Testament is now called the throne of grace, meaning that grace has now been enthroned! Hallelujah! Romans 5:2 says we have access by faith into this grace.

The word translated “throne” is the Greek, “thronos” and it means seat. Our underlined portion in our theme verse can read as “Let us come boldly unto the seat of grace!” We don’t need an intermediary anymore. We now have access in Christ Jesus into this “throne of grace,” to obtain mercy and find grace to help in times of need.

The throne of grace is the place where grace reigns like a king! In that place or seat of grace, you don’t ask God for anything; you “obtain” what you want. The word translated “obtain” is the Greek, “lambanō”, which means you come in there to collect or obtain grace!

Do you require grace for anything in your life today? Collect the grace you want; you’re already in the throne room where grace reigns; so boldly obtain the grace you need for that assignment, and for your next and higher level of glory in your walk with God.

CONFESSION

I’m sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency, and His superabundant grace upon my life is sufficient for me in all things. Grace—the lifting power of God that attracts the right people, materials and resources—has put me ahead and positioned me for success and victory. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY: || Hebrews 4:14-16 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast [our] profession. 15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as [we are, yet] without sin. 16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. ||

|| 2 Timothy 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 22:1-38 & 1 Samuel 26-28

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 5:21-34 & Leviticus 26

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:59pm On May 02, 2023

QUIT THE STRUGGLE

TUESDAY 02 MAY 2023

Pastor Chris

For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his (Hebrews 4:10).

Everything that God has placed in this world isn't for the angels or for Himself, but for us! If it is true, why should any Christian labour endlessly in prayer just to get God to give him something which belongs to him in Christ? Think about it!

Sadly, I’ve heard those who gripe, “I’ve prayed for five years, with intense fasting, and even sown seeds, just to get healed of this ailment!” Life, to them, has become a spiritual warfare, or as it were, an endless struggle in prayer, just to live in health, pay a meagre house rent, pass their exams, or to even have a decent job.

The problem usually stems from their ignorance of what rightfully belongs to them in Christ. Psalm 82:6-7 says, “I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.” Why would they die like men? Why would they fall like one of the princes? It’s because “they know not”; that is, their ignorance!

First, you belong to a great and winning Kingdom. So, square up, chest out, and chin up because Jesus already paid the full price for you to walk on in victory and enjoy all the blessings. How would you talk, walk, or act, if you knew that you’re superior to sickness, disease, and infirmities? It’ll put an end to these unnecessary health struggles!

If you found out that you’re the seed of Abraham, an heir of blessings untold, and have been imbued with a life that’s incapable of poverty or failure; a life that can’t be defeated or destroyed, wouldn’t that immediately change the contents of your prayer?
Get to know the Word for yourself; be acquainted with these truths. Remember, the life of blessings is your heritage in Christ Jesus. God already blessed you beyond measure (Ephesians 1:3).

PRAYER
I walk in the truths of God’s Word, getting acquainted with my inheritance in Christ and enjoying all of these numerous, multifaceted blessings. I live in the fulfilment and reality of God’s blessings; I’ve been brought into God’s rest. All things are mine. I take full advantage of all that’s available to me in Christ, and by my faith, I triumph gloriously in every place. Amen.*

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 3:21-22 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours 22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;

Hebrews 4:3 AMPC For we who have believed (adhered to and trusted in and relied on God) do enter that rest, [e]in accordance with His declaration that those [who did not believe] should not enter when He said, As I swore in My wrath, They shall not enter My rest; and this He said although [His] works had been completed and prepared [and waiting for all who would believe] from the foundation of the world. ||

DAILY BIBLE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 24:36-53 & 2 Samuel 12-14

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 7:1-13 & Numbers
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:19am On May 03, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL ~ PASTOR CHRIS

SUPREME AUTHORITY

WEDNESDAY, MAY 3RD 2023

And these signs will follow those who believe; In my name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues (Mark 16:17 NKJV).

There're two things I'll like you to observe in the theme verse. The first is the fact that the Lord Jesus gave us authority over demons. What is authority? Authority is delegated power; it's the right to command and be obeyed or the ability to command and enforce obedience. It's the right to command something, someone or anything and be obeyed! For example, when we use the Name of Jesus to effect a change or make a command, that's authority!

Secondly, He also gave us power of attorney, that is, the legal right to act on His behalf or in His stead as His agent: the legal right to act in His Name. So, having been given the power of attorney, how much power do you wield? How much force can you exercise? And how much authority do you really have? It depends on how much power is behind the one that gave it to you.

It doesn't matter how much power you've got; if someone with a higher authority than the one who authorized you comes, you have to submit.

Matthew 28:18-19 lets us in on the Master's authority. It says, "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost." Notice He doesn't say some power, but ALL power; also observe that He didn't say all power is given unto Him to exercise in Israel or some parts of the world; no! He said in heaven and in earth.

The Lord Jesus has supreme and unrivalled authority. Hallelujah! When you issue commands to Satan, his demons, and the elements of this world in His Name, they'll hear and obey you, because you function in Christ's supreme authority and dominion.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for giving me the ability to command and enforce obedience, and the power of attorney to use the Name of Jesus to effect changes and control circumstances. That name wields all power in heaven and in earth. Therefore I declare, in the Name of Jesus, that the gospel shall have free course in the nations of the world. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
MARK 16:17-18; Acts 3:16; John 16:24

Download The Rhapsody App:
📍 /rhapsodyappdlw

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
John 1:1-18 & 2 Samuel 15-17

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Mark 7:14-23 & Numbers 6

🔴 🔴 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗡𝗢𝗪:

🎯 S𝘂𝗯𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗥𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘀𝗼𝗱𝘆
http:///2bzokd

🎯Soul Winning Link
https:///vqw8fu

🎯 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗿 𝗥𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘀𝗼𝗱𝘆:
https:///pjlpic

🎯 𝗧𝗼 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗥𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘀𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀:
https:///xyzmvk

Join our TELEGRAM CHANNEL for more of PASTOR CHRIS MESSAGES
👇👇👇👇👇👇

https:///WordDepot

GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:40am On May 04, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Thursday 04 May 2023

THERE’S A DIVINE PURPOSE FOR YOUR LIFE

📖 ════════
And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in the Lord, that thou fulfil it (Colossians 4:17).

Pastor Chris Says
━━━━━━━━━━
Several years ago, the Lord told me that the most important thing for men to do is to discover their purpose and fulfil it, but most never do. Therefore, they live empty lives, never realizing that there was a divine plan for them.

Ephesians 2:10: AMPC says, “For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].”

How important it is for you to discover your purpose! What joy and peace will flood your heart when you find yourself in the preordained paths in which you were born to walk! God doesn’t just do things; He has a purpose for everything. He has a purpose for the world, and He sure has a purpose for your life. It’s important that you find out God’s purpose for you.

A generic purpose for all God’s children is that we were born for His glory; we were born to walk with God and bring Him honour. Let that basic purpose become established in your heart from today, and declare, “Lord, I thank you, because I was born for your glory.”

Beyond that, however, there’s a specific purpose for which you were created and placed on this earth. And it is in fulfilling that purpose that you truly bring glory and honour to God.

If you haven’t discovered that specific purpose, you can, starting today. Be bold to ask the Lord and He’ll tell you. Sometimes, He’ll speak expressly, as He did to Paul the Apostle (read: Acts 26:13-16). Other times, He’ll guide you into it, and every day, you’ll discover more and more of His purpose for your life, as you walk by faith in accordance with His Word in all things.

PRAYER
Thank you, Father, for revealing to me the specific purpose for which I was created and placed on this earth. I’m a witness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, sent from your heavenly Kingdom for the salvation of souls in the earth. My daily passion is to establish the Kingdom of God in the earth and in the hearts of men and thus bring you glory and honour, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Mark 8:36
2 Corinthians 5:18-20
Colossians 3:1-2

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 1:19-51 & 2 Samuel 18-19
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 7:24-37 & Numbers 7
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:27pm On May 09, 2023

PREDESTINATION AND PERSONAL CHOICE

Tuesday, May 9th .
Pastor Chris

For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which GOD PREDESTINED (PLANNED BEFOREHAND) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which HE PREARRANGED AND MADE READY FOR US TO LIVE] (Ephesians 2:10 AMPC).

Sometimes people ask if there’s such a thing as predestination. “Can I really say that God prearranged my life?” they wonder. Absolutely! The Bible says He did; we just read it! Also, Romans 8:29 says, “For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate....”

The question then arises: Is God, therefore, responsible for everything that happens in my life? Not really, because you’re a free moral agent; you’re responsible for your decisions and actions. Once you become an adult, you have a responsibility for your life, and the onus is on you to make the right decisions in line with God’s destiny and perfect will for you.

Just because God predestined your life for something doesn’t mean you'll fulfil it. People don’t necessarily become what God planned for them to be. It’s a personal choice you make to fulfil God’s plan for your life and be all that He’s destined you to be.

Paul, in his letter to the Colossian church, sent a specific instruction to Archippus, telling him: “...Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in the Lord, that thou fulfill it” (Colossians 4:17). If the man didn’t have the responsibility of fulfilling the ministry that God committed to him, Paul wouldn’t have instructed him to see to it that he fulfilled it. This also meant it was possible for him not to fulfil it.

Make up your mind you’ll be everything God has destined you to be, you’ll have do all that He’s predestined you to do, and you’ll walk in His preordained pathways.

CONFESSION

I’m walking in preordained pathways, rightly positioned in God’s place of opportunity and set on the path of success, glory, victory, and divine destiny! The course of events in my life has been structured by God to bring Him glory, for He’s the One at work in me both to will and to do His good pleasure. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 8:29‭-‬30 TPT For he knew all about us before we were born and he destined us from the beginning to share the likeness of his Son. This means the Son is the oldest among a vast family of brothers and sisters who will become just like him. 30 Having determined our destiny ahead of time, he called us to himself and transferred his perfect righteousness to everyone he called. And those who possess his perfect righteousness he co-glorified with his Son! ||

|| Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: ||

|| Ephesians 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 4:27-54 & 1 Kings 2-3

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 9:2-13 & Numbers 12

🌟You Are Blessed To Be A Blessing! Let Your Light So Shine Before Men By Sharing With Everyone As We Turn Our World To The Righteousness Of God!🌟

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:35am On May 10, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Wed 10th May 2023

LET PATIENCE HAVE ITS FULL EFFECT
📖━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
..when it seems as though you are facing nothing but difficulties, see it as an invaluable opportunity to experience the greatest joy that you can! For you know that when your faith is tested it stirs up in you the power of endurance. And then as your endurance grows even stronger, it will release perfection into every part of your being until there is nothing missing and nothing lacking (James 1:2-4 TPT).

Pastor Chris Says;
━━━━━━━━━━
Trials and temptations, as difficult as they are, are for your good. You'll ultimately find joy in them. Your faith blossoms under pressure and you learn true patience as you endure.

Sometimes we want God to effect a change right away. We're praying about a situation or something we want to prevent from happening, and we want instant answers. But there're times when patience is needed while expressing your faith. God never wants us to panic at such times.

James 1:4 in the Voice Translation says, "...true patience brought on by endurance will equip you to complete the long journey and cross the finish line-mature, complete, and wanting nothing."

Yes, there'll be challenging times and uncomfortable circumstances, but the Word encourages us to count them all joy. knowing that the trying of our faith produces patience in us. Then the 4th verse tells us what patience, in turn, produces in us when we allow it to do its work and have its full effect. So don't keep pushing and agitating: you could miss out on God's plan.

Let's read James 1:4 again, this time, in the Amplified Classic. It says, "But let endurance and steadfastness and patience have full play and do a thorough work, so that you may be [people] perfectly and fully developed (with no defects), lacking in nothing." This is what patience produces in us: we become perfectly and fully developed [with no defects], lacking in nothing." Glory to God!

🙏 P R A Y E R
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Dear Father, I thank you for my faith prevails over circumstances, and I live victoriously and triumphantly above sickness, disease, fear and terror. I'm in charge and in control of my life and circumstances. I'm strong, bold and courageous, functioning from a vantage position of rest, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

📖 FURTHER STUDY:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Philippians 4:6-7; Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
8. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Proverbs 24:10; If thou faint in the day of adversity, Thy strength is small.

Hebrews 12:1; Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:  John 5:1-30 & 1 Kings 4-6

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 9:14-29 & Numbers 13

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:16am On May 12, 2023

KNOWLEDGE IS IMPORTANT

Friday, May 12th .
Pastor Chris

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him (1 Corinthians 2:9).

There’s so much that the Lord wants to do through His children in the earth in these last days, but the limiting factor for many has been knowledge. How do you hope for something that you don’t even know exists? You can’t expect something that your imagination can’t fathom.

But thanks be unto God! The Bible says in the last days, knowledge shall be increased. Through this knowledge, we’re doing the impossible, the unthinkable, and the unimaginable. The Holy Spirit is helping and preparing the Church for what He wants to do by availing us of true, accurate, and precise knowledge of His Word.

Through Him, we know the things that are freely given to us by God: “Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God” (1 Corinthians 2:12). Life is limited by your knowledge or understanding. There’s a whole lot that happens to you when you get the right knowledge, the knowledge of God’s Word. Your capacity is tremendously increased; you become aware and are able to comprehend the wonderful blessings God has prepared for you to enjoy.

Acts 20:32 declares, “And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.” You already have an inheritance bequeathed to you in Christ, but through the knowledge of God, you’re able to take a hold of what’s rightfully yours. I admonish you today, “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord” (Colossians 3:16). Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I’m furnished with the requisite knowledge for life in Christ, through the Word. The eyes of my understanding are being enlightened. Therefore, I have insight into mysteries and secrets; there’s nothing that I can’t know. Christ is my wisdom, and the Word of God informs me daily, through the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Corinthians 2:9-10 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 10 But God hath revealed [them] unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. ||

|| Ephesians 1:18 NKJV the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, ||

|| Proverbs 11:9 An hypocrite with [his] mouth destroyeth his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 6:1-24 & 1 Kings 9

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 9:38-50 & Numbers 15

🌟You Are Blessed To Be A Blessing! Let Your Light So Shine Before Men By Sharing With Everyone As We Turn Our World To The Righteousness Of God!🌟

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 4:19am On May 15, 2023
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (SUBSCRIPTION => https:///3vUBdST)*

*DON’T BE A PRISONER OF YOUR PAST*

Monday, May 15th .
Pastor Chris

_*Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).*_

There are those who are haunted by guilt and memories of the past. They’re fighting so hard to overcome painful memories. They’re in bondage to their past, probably because of some terrible things they had done or the hurt they suffered, and they’ve been living with the pain ever since.

You need to understand what it means to be born again, to be a new creation: you’re a brand new person. You’re not the same person who had those horrible experiences. That person died in Christ. The new “you” is absolved of all guilt; free of errors and imperfections.

Romans 5:18 says, _*“Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.”*_ Jesus wasn’t only delivered on account of our sins, He was also raised for our justification (Romans 4:25). What does this mean?

It means you were declared “not guilty”; no charge against you. The reason is simple: you’re a new creation; a brand new person without a past. So, even if you did something wrong in the past that still makes you feel guilty, it’s all based on memory and emotions. In Christianity, we don’t walk by our feelings; we walk by faith. We live on the affirmation of God’s Word.

Don’t recollect a bitter experience you might have had many years ago and start crying that God should forgive you. Refuse to be held captive by guilt or memories of the past.

Romans 4:25 AMPC says Jesus was raised from the dead for _*“...(our acquittal), [making our account balance and absolving us from all guilt before God].”*_ When you come to Jesus, He makes you free from every kind of bondage: _*“If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed”*_ (John 8:36). Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for my new life in Christ; your divine nature in me has made me a master over circumstances, with dominion over the systems of this world. I serve you always with joy unspeakable and full of glory, unencumbered by sin or reproach! Thank you for making me righteous, holy and irreproachable in your sight, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Galatians 6:14-16* But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. 15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. 16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace [be] on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God. *||*

*||* *John 1:12-13* But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. *||*

*||* *Romans 6:4* Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* John 7:1-24 & 1 Kings 15-17

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Mark 10:23-31 & Numbers 18

_*🌟You Are Blessed To Be A Blessing! Let Your Light So Shine Before Men By Sharing With Everyone As We Turn Our World To The Righteousness Of God!🌟*_

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today! => www.rhapsodyofrealities.org*
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Tuesday 16th May 2023

THE POWER RESTS WITH US
📖━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth (Matthew 28:18).

Pastor Chris Says;
━━━━━━━━━━
Immediately after the Lord Jesus made the extraordinary statement in our theme verse, He charged us to go into every man's world on account of ALL power that's been given unto Him and preach the Gospel to every creature.

We're the extension of His Kingdom, of His reign and rulership in the earth. It's part of the reason He charges us to pray. He said in Luke 18:1, "Men ought always to pray and not give up." He wants us to be relentless and persistent in prayer and effect changes in our world and in the lives of men everywhere.

He's charged us with the responsibility, and He gave us the authority, to transform our world. He knew we would contend with evil forces, so He gave us dominion over them. We have the right arsenal- the Name of Jesus and the Word of God on our lips-to deal with demoniacal forces.

When you observe, for example, that things are going awry in your nation, get to praying fervently in the Spirit. Rebuke Satan and his cohorts of darkness responsible for deception, hardships and wickedness, and reassign angels to take charge where they had held sway. Pray often like this to hinder the works of darkness in your nation and around the world.

🙏 P R A Y E R
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Dear Father, thank you for the authority in the Name of Jesus to enforce your will in the earth and in the lives of men. Your Name is glorified in all the earth, and your Kingdom is exalted. Thank you for pouring down righteousness and salvation upon the nations; the whole earth is filled with your glory. Hallelujah!

📖 FURTHER STUDY:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Luke 18:1; And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

Romans 8:26-27; Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 
John 7:25-8:1-11 & 1 Kings 18-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 10:32-45 & Numbers 19

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 2:42pm On May 18, 2023

PROPHECY AS A WEAPON

Wednesday, May 17th

Pastor Chris

This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare (1 Timothy 1:18).

The Bible says, “For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh” (2 Corinthians 10:3). In other words, though we live in the human body, our war isn’t according to the flesh. Then the 4th verse tells us about the weapons of our warfare: “(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds).” These weapons aren’t manmade or invented by human understanding; rather, they operate through God to the pulling down of strongholds.

It doesn’t matter what kind of strongholds they are; whether they be intellectual strongholds, mental strongholds, political strongholds, scientific strongholds, or medical strongholds! We have weapons to dislodge these evil strongholds and render them ineffective and futile. Hallelujah!

The Holy Spirit, through the Apostle Paul, tells us about one of these effectual weapons of our warfare in our opening scripture—prophecy! Use prophecies as a weapon as you wage spiritual warfare by faith. God’s Word about you is prophecy. Therefore, always speak forth His Word.

The Word of God from your lips is the sword of the Spirit (the “rhema” of God). This is an inspired utterance of the Word of God from your mouth. It’s a prophetic word. With it, you chart your course in life from glory to glory. You can re-frame and re-plan your life. You can override the sequence of unpalatable events in your life or circumstances.

What has God said about you? What has He said about lost souls? What has He said about your situation? Use those words to make war and cause His will to be established in your life, in your nation, and in the lives of men and women around the world.

Challenge yourself and take Jesus to every home. Sponsor at least One copy of the #1 world's most distributed daily devotional. One copy is an opportunity to impact someone's life, with the saving power of God's word, To sponsor FREE copies click: http:///ROR-sponsorship

PRAYER

I declare that righteousness is established in the hearts of people around the world; and through the truth of the Gospel, salvation, healing and health, prosperity and success, deliverance, wholeness, preservation, peace and joy spread in the nations of the earth, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Corinthians 14:3-5 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men [to] edification, and exhortation, and comfort. 4 He that speaketh in an [unknown] tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church. 5 I would that ye all spake with tongues, but rather that ye prophesied: for greater [is] he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 14:39 NLT So, my dear brothers and sisters, be eager to prophesy, and don't forbid speaking in tongues. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 8:12-30 & 1 Kings 20-21

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 10:46-52 & Numbers 20

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2023

FAITH AND A GOOD CONSCIENCE

Thursday, May 18th .

Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck (1 Timothy 1:19).

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

From our theme scripture, we observe the connection between faith and a good conscience. You need both for a balanced and effective Christian life. Your conscience is the voice of your spirit. Your conscience can be trusted, but it’ll only be dependable if your spirit is educated with the Word of God.

Some people do terrible things; they sponsor or participate in acts of wickedness, violence and bloodshed. And their conscience allows them to do such things. Why? It’s because of the condition of their spirits. Their conscience has been educated to permit such evil and wickedness. Their conscience has been seared with a hot iron (1 Timothy 4:2). But if your spirit is conditioned by the Word of God, you’ll have the voice of God in your heart, and it’ll be different.

The Bible says out of your heart—your spirit—are the issues of life (Proverbs 4:23). It’s therefore important that you train your spirit with the Word to be a sure guide. Never allow negative thoughts and ideas—thoughts of bitterness, wickedness, evil, violence or terror—grow in you.

Colossians 3:16 says, “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly....” Store the Word of God richly in your heart, and you’ll be able to bring every negative thought into captivity to the obedience of the Word (2 Corinthians 10:5). Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

The Word of God has imparted wisdom to my spirit and renewed my mind to think divine thoughts; thoughts that are consistent with God’s eternal purposes and will for my life! I bring forth good things from within my spirit today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Proverbs 4:20-23 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. 21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22 For they [are] life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. 23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it [are] the issues of life.

1 Timothy 1:19 AMPC Holding fast to faith (that leaning of the entire human personality on God in absolute trust and confidence) and having a good (clear) conscience. By rejecting and thrusting from them [their conscience], some individuals have made shipwreck of their faith.

1 Timothy 4:15 AMPC Practice and cultivate and meditate upon these duties; throw yourself wholly into them [as your ministry], so that your progress may be evident to everybody.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
John 8:31-47 & 1 Kings 22

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Mark 11:1-11 & Numbers 21
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:40am On May 19, 2023

FOCUS ON YOUR ASSIGNMENT

Friday, May 19th

Pastor Chris

...I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly (John 10:10).

One of the beautiful things about discovering your divine purpose in life is that it keeps you focused. Your purpose defines your life, giving you a focus and a direction. A synonym for purpose is “intent” or “design”. Intent or design is never general; it must be clear, definite and specific for it to be realistic and effective.

Our Lord Jesus had a clear purpose for coming into the world, and He expressed it unequivocally. He said, “I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it to the full” (John 10:10).

The Word says in 1 John 3:8: “...For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.” Then in Luke 19:10, Jesus declared, “...The son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.” His purpose was very clear: He came to do the will of His Father.

He said, “...My nourishment comes from doing the will of God who sent me, and from finishing his work” (John 4:34 TLB). We see from this statement of Jesus, a very powerful principle of life revealed: the pursuit and fulfilment of your divine purpose is the true sustenance of life; it’s the fuel that keeps your engine running while you’re on the face of this earth. Even in the natural sense, few things stimulate, keep alive, or stir courage as much as going after a goal and accomplishing it.

We also see purpose expressed in Paul’s narrative of his encounter with Jesus on the road to Damascus (Acts 26:13-16). He appeared to Paul to make him a minister and a witness (Acts 26:16). He further reveals to Paul that he was “to open the eyes of the Gentiles and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in Christ Jesus” (Acts 26:18).

This was Paul’s reason for being; this was his life’s mission, and he said in verse 19, “...I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision.” Then in 1 Corinthians 9:26, he said, “I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air.” In other words, I’m focused on my mission; I’m definitive about carrying out God’s plan for my life. That’s how it ought to be. Be focused on your assignment, on your God-given purpose. Glory to God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I’m unwavering, steadfast, resolute, firm and focused on my mission and the purpose for which I was created. I serve you wholeheartedly as a witness of the Gospel of Christ, definitive about fulfilling your purpose for my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Acts 26:16-18 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee; 17 Delivering thee from the people, and [from] the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, 18 To open their eyes, [and] to turn [them] from darkness to light, and [from] the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. ||

|| Acts 23:11 And the night following the Lord stood by him, and said, Be of good cheer, Paul: for as thou hast testified of me in Jerusalem, so must thou bear witness also at Rome. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 8:48-59 & 2 Kings 1-3

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 11:12-26 & Numbers 22

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:17am On May 24, 2023

ADVANCING THE KINGDOM

Wednesday, May 24th

Pastor Chris

...For thine is the Kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen (Matthew 6:13).

In the concluding part of the format of prayer Jesus gave to His disciples, He taught them to say, “Thine is the Kingdom.” He was referring to the Kingdom of God. But in St. Matthew’s gospel, there’s another expression, “the Kingdom of heaven,” which, though interchangeably used with the Kingdom of God, is different.

While the Kingdom of God refers to the rulership or dominion of God, which transcends territories and is universal, the Kingdom of heaven is applied particularly in connection to the Messiah, Jesus Christ, and His messianic reign. It’s that part of the Kingdom of God that’s established in the earth and is headed by Jesus.

The vision of the Kingdom of heaven is the establishment and expansion of the Kingdom of God in the earth; it’s the work of Jesus Christ, of which we, the Church, are a vital part. It’s important for us to know our role. Each one of us actually has a responsibility, first, to see to the expansion of the Kingdom of God, because we belong in that Kingdom: “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you” (Matthew 6:33).

The Lord’s injunction for us to seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness calls for every one of us to reappraise our priorities and walk accordingly. Your ultimate desire should be that the Kingdom is advancing through you as you impact your world with the Gospel.

Devote your time, efforts and resources to the furtherance of the Gospel. There’s so much more you can do to ensure God’s Word prevails in your city, region or country, and the world.

It’s only the Gospel that can catapult the sinner into salvation and righteousness. So, there’re no options to the Gospel; reach out to someone today by sponsoring copies, click here http: http:///ROR-sponsorship

PRAYER

Dear Father, I’m determined, more than ever, to spread, to the ends of the earth, the glorious news of Christ’s salvation and His wondrous works towards mankind. The Kingdom of God has been set up in my heart: peace, beauty, glory, grace and life of God are fully functional in my spirit, expressed in and through me. Through me, the Word prevails in my city, region, country, and the world. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY: || John 3:3-7 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. 4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. ||

|| Matthew 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 11:17-57 & 2 Kings 13-15

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 12:28-34 & Numbers 27

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:10am On May 26, 2023

THREE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS

Friday, May 26th

Pastor Chris

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly (John 10:10).

There’re three important questions in life: “What?” “How?” and “Why?” To know “what” is to begin to live; to know “how” is to begin to succeed; and to know “why” is to begin to reign; because that’s when you’re fulfilling purpose.

Whether you’re asking these questions in your personal life, for your personal growth, business, job, finances, family, or ministry, these three questions will locate you. However, the most important of them is “Why?” It’s the age-old question that mankind through all generations has grappled with.

Why were you born? Why are you here on this earth at this time? Why are you a teacher, a doctor, a farmer, a politician, a soldier, a singer, or a minister of the Gospel? Why do you do what you do? Your “Why” is your purpose, your reason for being.

Purpose is the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists. It refers to intent, design, and the reason for a cause or action; and it also alludes to the relevance or usefulness of a thing.

So, have you discovered your purpose? Do you know why you’re in this world? What are the intents, designs or reasons for the actions you take and the things you do? Why were you recreated in Christ? The Word of God gives clear answers and insights into your purpose in the earth.

For example, 1 Peter 2:9 AMPC says, “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God's] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.” You were created to bring God glory—to show forth His praise—to set forth His wonderful deeds and display His virtues and perfections in the earth. Thus, your life should be about living for Him, pleasing Him and fulfilling the purpose for which you were born again. Hallelujah!

The gospel is the only message that, when received, makes sinners sons of God, in a moment of time. Give someone a fresh start using this link: http:///ROR-sponsorship

PRAYER

Dear Father, I’m filled with the knowledge of your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding, and your purpose for my life is established in my heart. My purpose is to please you in all things, doing the good works which you’ve prearranged ahead of time. I live to fulfil my destiny in Christ and bring you glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 2 Timothy 1:8-9 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; 9 Who hath saved us, and called [us] with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, ||

|| Acts 26:16-18 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee; 17 Delivering thee from the people, and [from] the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, 18 To open their eyes, [and] to turn [them] from darkness to light, and [from] the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. ||

|| Ephesians 2:10 AMPC
For we are God's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live]. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 12:20-50 & 2 Kings 18-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 13:1-11 & Numbers 29

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:57am On May 27, 2023
*Good morning Saint, Here is your RHAPSODY OF REALITIES for today*

*KNOWING THE WORD OF GOD*

Saturday, 27th May 2023

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd DSc DD

*The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes. Psalm 19:8*

Then we emphasize the importance of knowing the Word of Wood God, some think we mean acquiring *“Bible Knowledge”* from a university or religious institution. That may have its place, but knowing the Word by revelation and guidance of the Holy Spirit is different.

There’re Bible scholars who studied Bible knowledge as a course but have no idea what the Word of God is. All scripture is God-breathed; that is, the contents and the message of the Bible came from God and are inspired by His Spirit. It’s His document of truth, and it’s trustworthy and dependable.

2 Timothy 3:16 AMPC says, *“Every Scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, [and] for training in righteousness (in holy living, in conformity to God’s will in thought, purpose, and action).”* Hebrews 4:12 further tells us something extraordinary about the Word of God. It says, *“For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”*

But then, what is the Word of God? The Word is that message from God that reveals or communicates His works, will, thoughts, plans, purposes and pursuit to bring men into, or promote, fellowship with Him in love. It’s His message of truth with the content and power to build His image into the life of the hearers.

Now, the content of the Word is the embodiment of Christ’s revelations, provisions, perfections and instructions, profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction, instruction and for training in righteousness. Therefore, knowing or having the knowledge of the Word means knowing God in His thoughts about anything. You know His thoughts, opinions, ideas, and agenda; you’re looking into God’s mind or His heart about anything! What a wonder!

PRAYER
*Dear Father, thank you for your Word that propels, empowers, inspires, uplifts, motivates and gives me clarity of purpose. I’m educated to know your thoughts, opinions, ideas and agenda in the earth, as your Spirit guides me into all truth, teaching me to make the right choices and decisions that are consistent with your perfect will always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

FURTHER STUDY
Psalm 19:7
*7 The law of the Lord is perfect, restoring the [whole] person; the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.*

2 Peter 1:21
*21 For no prophecy ever originated because some man willed it [to do so—it never came by human impulse], but men spoke from God who were borne along (moved and impelled) by the Holy Spirit.*

2 Timothy 3:14-17
*14 But as for you, continue to hold to the things that you have learned and of which you are convinced, knowing from whom you learned [them],*
*15 And how from your childhood you have had a knowledge of and been acquainted with the sacred Writings, which are able to instruct you and give you the understanding for salvation which comes through faith in Christ Jesus [through the leaning of the entire human personality on God in Christ Jesus in absolute trust and confidence in His power, wisdom, and goodness].*
*16 Every Scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, [and] for training in righteousness (in holy living, in conformity to God’s will in* *thought, purpose, and action),*
*17 So that the man of God may be complete and proficient, well fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work.*

*1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*
John 13:1-30 & 2 Kings 20-22

*2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*
Mark 13:12-23 & Numbers 30

*PRAYER OF SALVATION*

If you're not born again, we invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying thus:

*“O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”*

*Congratulations! You are now a child of God.*

*God bless you abundantly*
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:53am On May 28, 2023
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (SUBSCRIPTION => https:///3vUBdST)*

*SUBMIT TO HIS WILL*

Sunday, May 28th .
Pastor Chris

_*...Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, I delight to do thy will... (Psalm 40:7-cool.*_

God loves you more than you love yourself. He knows what’s best for you and always wants the best for you. Therefore, you can trust Him with your life. In Isaiah 1:19, He said, _*“If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land.”*_ The Living Bible renders it in a rather fascinating way. It says, _*“If you will only let me help you, if you will only obey, then I will make you rich!”*_

Thank God we’re His obedient children! So you can trust Him to make you rich and make your life glorious. Your responsibility is to submit to His will by living in His Word. It’s those who are ignorant of God’s Word and of His love that struggle and try to wrest the steering-wheel of their lives from His grasp. They haven’t fully yielded to His Word, to His will and purpose.

When you know Him, you’re at rest. You discover that He’s more passionate for your success than you could ever be. That discovery changed my life many years ago. It made me submit to His choices and follow His Word wholeheartedly.

Accept His love. Colossians 1:13 AMPC says He’s transferred us into the Kingdom of the Son of His love. Have confidence in His love. Dare to believe Him, and submit to the destiny that He’s chosen for you. It’s a unique destiny. And in His Word, He’s laid out the blueprint for your life: how you should live. Follow His Word, for that’s how you submit to His will. His Word is His will expressed.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, thank you for strengthening me by your Spirit to do your will always. I live for you alone, fully submitted to your plans and purpose for my life. My life is a daily expression of your will, and I fulfil your purpose and destiny for me with glory and joy, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Luke 22:41-42* And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed, 42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. *||*

*||* *Philippians 2:13 AMPC* [Not in your own strength] for it is God Who is all the while effectually at work in you [energizing and creating in you the power and desire], both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight. *||*

*||* *Hebrews 10:7* Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* John 13:31-14:1-14 & 2 Kings 23-25

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Mark 13:24-37 & Numbers 31

_*🌟You Are Blessed To Be A Blessing! Let Your Light So Shine Before Men By Sharing With Everyone As We Turn Our World To The Righteousness Of God!🌟*_

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today! => www.rhapsodyofrealities.org*
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:25am On May 29, 2023

JESUS IS LORD AND GOD

Monday, May 29th .
Pastor Chris

...He [God] was made visible in human flesh, justified and vindicated in the [Holy] Spirit, was seen by angels, preached among the nations, believed on in the world, [and] taken up in glory (1 Timothy 3:16 AMPC).

Our opening verse leaves no doubt about who Jesus is; He is God, made visible in human flesh, justified and vindicated in the Spirit, seen by angels, preached among the nations, believed on in the world, and taken up in glory! Hallelujah!

It brings to mind the story of the hastily prearranged prosecution of Jesus in Mark 14:60-63. The high priests conspired with the Jewish Council to find some evidence against Jesus by which they could sentence Him to death, but they couldn’t find any. Then they asked Jesus, “...Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?”

The Master’s response was unambiguous and unequivocal. He said, “...I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.” For this, they condemned Him to death and took Him away because He dared to declare Himself to be God in human flesh. But that’s who He is. To say “Jesus is the Son of God” means He’s God in human flesh.

God came to us in a human body. That was what He was crucified for. No wonder Paul said the fullness of the Godhead, that is, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit—the totality of Deity—is tabernacled in Jesus (Colossians 1:19).

When you stand before the throne of God, you aren’t going to be seeing some blinding light as the Father, and then the Lord Jesus standing beside Him on the throne; neither will you see the Holy Spirit like a bird on top of the throne, no! Jesus is on the throne and the Father is in Him. He is the complete embodiment of Deity. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Blessed Lord Jesus, you’re God who appeared in human form, believed on in the world, taken up to heaven. How excellent is your Name in all the earth, O, Lord! You’re the complete embodiment of Deity. I worship you for who you are, and thank you for revealing yourself to your Church. Your glory is everlasting. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || John 10:30-33 I and [my] Father are one. 31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. 32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? 33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. ||

|| Philippians 2:5-6 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: ||

|| Colossians 1:19 AMPC
For it has pleased [the Father] that all the divine fullness (the sum total of the divine perfection, powers, and attributes) should dwell in Him permanently. ||

|| John 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 14:15-31 & 1 Chronicles 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 14:1-11 & Numbers 32

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2023

KNOWING WHO THE CHRISTIAN IS

Tuesday, May 30th .
Pastor Chris

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people... (1 Peter 2:9).

You may read the four gospels and not get a picture of the Christian life and who the Christian really is. This is because the gospels don’t completely give us the full picture of the life of Jesus after the resurrection. The account of His life before His ascension was very brief.

It’s part of the reasons He told His disciples about the Holy Spirit—the Spirit of truth—who would show them things to come and guide them into all truth (John 16:12-13). Therefore, the most appropriate reference point for the Christian, as you study the New Testament, are the epistles.

Someone might ask, “How about the Book of Acts?” The Book of Acts is a catalogue of the acts of a baby Church. The Church in the Book of Acts had just started out in the Faith; so, it might not be the best expression of the Christian life, though it’s a good place to start. But for deeper and greater insights into the life of God’s new creature in Christ, you’d have to study the epistles!

For example, Paul’s epistle to the Roman church—the Book of Romans—is an extraordinary exposition of the doctrine of the supremacy of Christ and of faith in Christ as the source of salvation. Also, consider his beautiful letter to the Ephesian church; it details how new converts can grow in their spiritual knowledge of God and in the realities of the Kingdom.

Think about Peter’s writings; in chapter one verse four of his second epistle, he said, “Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature....” What a description of who the Christian is: we’re participators or sharers of God’s divine nature; associates of the God-kind—carriers or conveyors of the God-life. What a blessed reality!

There’s also the prophetic word on the millennial reign of Christ: everything the Lord promised to the Jews in the millennial reign is what He already gave the Church to enjoy today.

Therefore, if you want to know about the Christian life and who the Christian is, you need the Book of Acts, the revelations and admonitions in the epistles, and all the promises prophetically given to the Jews in the Millennium. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I’m thoroughly nourished, nurtured, sustained and fortified to attain spiritual maturity through the study of the realities of the new life in Christ. I make progress by the Spirit, and my profiting by the Word is unstoppable, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Colossians 1:26-27 [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: ||

|| 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. ||

|| 1 Peter 2:9 AMPC
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God's] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 15:1-17 & 1 Chronicles 3-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 14:12-21 & Numbers 33

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2023

BEING RAISED BY THE WORD

Wednesday, May 31st

Pastor Chris

If we say we are his, we must follow the example of Christ (1 John 2:6 CEV).

There is the education of the human mind, but there’s also the education of the human spirit. In these last days, through the ministry of the Word and the Spirit, we’re raising God’s people to become effective witnesses.

The Body of Christ is growing, and thanks be unto God for making it possible for a whole lot more people to hear the Word of God and be raised. It’s akin to watching newborn babies grow up; it evokes some kind of excitement in parents as they watch their children go through various stages of growth.

At a certain level of growth, all that the parents are required to do is give the required instructions, guidance, supervision and direction. They ensure the babies are feeding well, getting the right treatment, living in the right environment, exercising their bodies, and so on.

But soon enough, through observation, the babies begin to talk and attempt to act like the parents. That way, they’re being raised; the things you do affect them, and they tend to become more and more like you. It’s the same thing spiritually. The Apostle Paul said in 1 Corinthians 11:1, “Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.”

Now, because the Lord is in fellowship with us, talking to us, teaching us, feeding us and doing things before us, and we have His Word to give us a good picture, we become more and more like Him, acting, talking, relating with others as He would.

The Bible says, “And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus” (2 Timothy 3:15). Open your heart to be raised by the Word. Receive with meekness the love, hope, faith, power, prosperity, truth, strength, soundness of mind and body that the Word brings to you. Embrace the Word, which is able to make you wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!

Till every man, Nation, tribe & tongue knows, there's no stopping us! Join us in reaching Billions around the world through the free Distribution of Rhapsody of Realities. Click the link to sponsor copies Today: http:///ROR-sponsorship

PRAYER

Dear Father, my life is the expression of all that Christ is. I unveil Him to my world today through my thoughts, words and actions. The world sees Jesus in my eyes; I show them love they can’t deny. His divine life is manifested through me. I live in the consciousness of my divine life and origin in Christ, knowing that His wisdom, ability and power are working in and through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, [even] as by the Spirit of the Lord. ||

|| Acts 20:32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. ||

|| 2 Timothy 3:16-17 All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 15:18-16:1-16 & 1 Chronicles 5-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 14:22-31 & Numbers 34

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:07am On Jun 02, 2023

WE’RE HIS HOLY SANCTUARY

Friday, June 2nd .
Pastor Chris

The earth shook, the heavens also dropped at the presence of God: even Sinai itself was moved at the presence of God, the God of Israel (Psalm 68:cool.

The Bible says, “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?” (1 Corinthians 3:16). That means that you’re God’s house, His holy sanctuary.

In Hebrews 3:1, the Bible says, “Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling....” Colossians 1:22 (CEV) says, “...God made peace with you, and now he lets you stand in his presence as people who are holy and faultless and innocent.” Think about that! Then Ephesians 1:4 says, “According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love.” Hallelujah!

In Exodus 19, when Moses brought the people from the camp to meet God, the Bible tells us that God descended on Mount Sinai with a terrible display of power: the mountain shuddered in huge spasms, with smoke billowing from it, so much so that the people trembled before the Lord. God only stepped on it and it was declared a holy mountain.

His presence made it holy. Now, think about the fact that He didn’t indwell the mountain; but He indwells you! Hallelujah! You are more holy than Mountain Sinai. No wonder He tells us in Ephesians 5:25-27 that Christ gave Himself for us—the Church—that He might sanctify and cleanse us with the washing of water by the Word, and present us to Himself glorious, not having spot or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that we should be holy and without blemish. Blessed be God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for your divine presence in me that makes me holy, unblameable and unreproveable in your sight. I walk in the light of this truth, and reign over sin, Satan and circumstances. I’m victorious all the way, serving you joyously in love, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Colossians 1:21-22 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in [your] mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled 22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: ||

|| 1 Corinthians 3:16-17 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which [temple] ye are. ||

|| Hebrews 3:1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus; ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 17:1-26 & 1 Chronicles 9-10

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 14:43-52 & Numbers 36

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:52am On Jun 03, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
Saturday, June 3rd.

TESTIFY OF HIS DEATH

For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do SHEW the Lord's death till he come (1 Corinthians 11:26).

The synoptic Gospels, Matthew 26:26-28, Mark 14:22-24, and Luke 22:19-20 capture for us the words of Jesus the night He was betrayed. Luke 22:19-20 tells us, “And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me. Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.”

The Apostle Paul, by the Spirit, reiterated this in 1 Corinthians 11:23-26, part of which we read in our theme scripture. Notice the underlined word, “shew”; it’s the Greek, “kataggellō,” which means to proclaim, declare, and make known. As often as you take communion, you’re announcing, proclaiming, declaring, and making known the Lord’s death. What’s the benefit of that?

First, understand the significance of His blood—which we will forever talk about—that He shed for us; that’s the blood that purges, cleanses and speaks for you when anything goes wrong. When we talk about “His blood,” we’re actually referring to His death.

1 John 2:2 says “And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.” He made a new will—the New Testament in His blood. And a will is of no effect until the testator dies. So, we proclaim His death because we know God raised Him from the dead. But He died that we might live. His death is the ratification of the will or testament of Jesus Christ, the Seed of Abraham and Son of God.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I’m forever grateful for the blood of Jesus Christ that was shed for me, which purges, cleanses, and rids me of all unrighteousness. Thank you for Christ’s vicarious death in my behalf and by whose resurrection I’m now an associate of the God-kind, ushered into the divine life of unending victory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Matthew 26:26-28 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed [it], and brake [it], and gave [it] to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body. 27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave [it] to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; 28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 10:16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? ||

|| 1 Corinthians 11:26 AMPC For every time you eat this bread and drink this cup, you are representing and signifying and proclaiming the fact of the Lord's death until He comes [again]. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 18:1-27 & 1 Chronicles 11-13

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 14:53-65 & Deuteronomy 1

https:///DPvb1icMfhJ4eQA6PzwznQ
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:24am On Jun 04, 2023

TAKE THE COMMUNION WITH UNDERSTANDING

Sunday 04 June
Pastor Chris

When we drink the cup of blessing, aren’t we taking into ourselves the blood, the very life, of Christ? And isn’t it the same with the loaf of bread we break and eat? Don’t we take into ourselves the body, the very life, of Christ? (1 Corinthians 10:16 MSG).

The Holy Communion is a very important sacrament in the Church, but many take it without understanding its spiritual import and impact. When you take the Holy Communion, you aren’t only fellowshipping with the body and blood of Christ, you’re administering life to your body because it has curative powers! It’s more potent than any medication.

In explaining the parable of the sower to His disciples in Matthew 13:3-4 and 18-19, the Lord Jesus revealed that the ones who received seed by the wayside represented those who hear the Word but don’t understand it. As a result of their lack of understanding, Satan comes immediately and steals the Word sown in their hearts, and they lose out.

God’s Word mixed with understanding produces divine results. Henceforth, have the understanding that when we “break bread,” we’re commemorating the vicarious death of Christ, the sacrificial Lamb that was given up for you. Also, the “Cup” signifies the New Testament sealed in His blood. His divine blood was shed for us for the remission of sins, so that sin should not have dominion over us.

So, today, it doesn’t matter what the condition has been; you might have been diagnosed with lung, kidney, heart, stomach or skin problems; take the Communion and declare, “No cancerous growth, weakness, disease, infirmity or sickness can thrive or survive in my body. I’m healthy, vibrant and strong.” Hallelujah!

To sponsor the Rhapsody Of Realities to reach every man’s world click here today https:///a1nj6

Join the Rhapsody Of Realities Influencers Network at https:///bp3mq

Do you wish to get born again? Click here https:///vjkrz

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the body of Jesus that was broken for me so that I’Il never be broken, sick, weak, or defeated. Thank you for His blood that was shed for the remission of sins, and by which I’ve become a partaker and distributor of the divine life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Corinthians 10:16-17 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? 17 For we [being] many are one bread, [and] one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 11:23-25 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the [same] night in which he was betrayed took bread: 24 And when he had given thanks, he brake [it], and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. 25 After the same manner also [he took] the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink [it], in remembrance of me.||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 18:28-19:1-16 & 1 Chronicles 14-16

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 14:66-72 & Deuteronomy 2

Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

📅 TUES. 6TH JUNE 2023

OUR DIVINE NATURE

📖━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light (1 Peter 2:9).

Pastor Chris Says
━━━━━━━━━━━
Some people would easily agree with you when you describe yourself as a child of God, but when you say you're divine, they pause and warn you of going too far. But, isn't it contradictory to disagree that a child of God is divine?

Being a child of God isn't merely a religious rhetoric. Rather, it means you're an associate of the God-kind. You're a God-man or God- woman. The Bible says, "Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust" (2 Peter 1:4).

If you follow the tenses carefully, you'll realize that this isn't a promise; He's already done it. He's made us partakers of the divine nature. The actual Greek rendering says, "Associates of the God-kind," like when you say "mankind." So, who really are you?

If you're born again, you've been brought into the God-kind: a divine pantheon. You have the divine life. The Bible says in 1 John 5:13 NIV, "I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life."

God wants you to know you have eternal life. That's the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The life you got from your parents when they gave birth to you has been supplanted by eternal life. You now have the divine life that dispels and obliterates all sicknesses, diseases, and afflictions. This is what makes us invincible in life. This life dispels darkness, poverty, failure and death. Hallelujah!

🙏 P R A Y E R
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 
I'm an associate of the God-kind, in vital, inseparable oneness and union with divinity. I'm superior to Satan, and I'm above the forces of darkness, because I've been brought into the God-kind, a divine pantheon. Divinity is at work in me. Glory to God!

📖 FURTHER STUDY:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 
2 Peter 1:4 AMPC; By means of these He has bestowed on us His precious and exceedingly great promises, so that through them you may escape [by flight] from the moral decay (rottenness and corruption) that is in the world because of covetousness (lust and greed), and become sharers (partakers) of the divine nature.

1 John 5:11-13 AMPC; And this is that testimony (that evidence): God gave us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.
12. He who possesses the Son has that life; he who does not possess the Son of God does not have that life.
13. I write this to you who believe in (adhere to, trust in, and rely on) the name of the Son of God [in the peculiar services and blessings conferred by Him on men], so that you may know [with settled and absolute knowledge] that you [already] have life, yes, eternal life.

1 John 4:17; Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 20:1-18 & 1 Chronicles 20-22

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 15:15-24 & Deuteronomy 4

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (108) (Reply)

A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 308
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.