Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional - Religion (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional (249860 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:57am On Feb 13, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

HE NEVER COMPELS YOU

Monday, February 13th.

Pastor Chris

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live (Deuteronomy 30:19).

As you study the Scriptures, you’ll discover that God gave man the power to choose. He may give several options and show you which one is right for you, but He never forces you to make a choice. In our theme scripture, He told Israel what to choose: life over death; blessings and not curses; but He didn’t force them.

This is an important lesson for leaders. Only tyrants compel or force obedience. In Matthew 20:25 AMPC, Jesus said, “…You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great men hold them in subjection [tyrannizing over them].” The Lord isn’t that way.

Think about Jesus and His message of love: He gave His own life for all. Through the ages, many rulers and religious leaders forced people to accept their beliefs through intimidation, fear and terror. But the Lord Jesus gave His own life in our place and still lovingly lets us know we have a choice to accept or reject Him. Think about that!

However, even though He doesn't force us into the choices we make, He lets us understand the consequences of making the wrong choices. What you must do, therefore, is to live according to His Word and by His Spirit.

To the one who’s yet to be born again, I encourage you to do so NOW. Don’t live another day without making Jesus Christ the Lord of your life! You have the power to choose; so, make this right choice NOW. The Bible says, “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved” (Romans 10:9). It’s so simple, yet so powerful.

To be born again is to have the very nature of God in your spirit; it’s to have the active life of Christ in every fibre of your being—in your spirit, soul and body. Hallelujah!

Journey with us to the ends of the earth. Sponsor copies of Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional today: Take Action now using this link: http:///ROR-sponsorship

PRAYER

Dear Father, by the Holy Spirit and through the guidance from your holy Word, I make wise and accurate choices in line with your perfect will and destiny for my life. Your Word is my all-time guide, and Christ has been made unto me wisdom; therefore, I make only godly and Spirit-inspired decisions, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Isaiah 30:21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This [is] the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left. ||

|| Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that [were] on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. ||

|| Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 28 & Leviticus 4-5

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 14:1-10 & Genesis 44

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2023

RESULT ORIENTED PRAYER

Tuesday, February 14th.

Pastor Chris

While Jesus was here on earth, he offered prayers and pleadings, with a loud cry and tears, to the one who could deliver him out of death. And God heard his prayers because of his reverence for God (Hebrews 5:7 NLT).

The Lord Jesus is the perfect example of one who prayed result oriented prayers. His prayers produced the right results always. He didn’t pray merely out of routine or as a religious obligation. His disciples noticed this about Him; they were intrigued by how effectual his prayers were; hence, they said to Him, “Master, teach us to pray” (Luke 11:1).

The astounding results that Jesus had while He walked the earth can’t be divorced from His ever-amazing prayer life. In Mark 1:35, the Bible tells us, “And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.” In another instance, the Bible says, “…he withdrew himself into the wilderness, and prayed" (Luke 5:16).

Luke also showed us that sometimes, Jesus went into the high hills to spend the entire night in prayer to God (Luke 6:12). He had such an effective prayer life and ever-amazing results! That's the way it should be for us.

Spend time to pray in tongues often. Have a robust prayer schedule and discipline yourself to stick with it, and you’ll find yourself operating at a new level of spiritual maturity and efficiency. You’ll make tremendous progress and experience great success in all your affairs.

Recall what Jude 1:20 AMPC says, “But you, beloved, build yourselves up [founded] on your most holy faith [make progress, rise like an edifice higher and higher], praying in the Holy Spirit.” Praying in the power and inspiration of the Holy Spirit will help you make remarkable progress, and cause you to rise like an edifice, higher and higher.

The more you pray in tongues, the more sensitive you are to the Spirit, to receive and follow His guidance. And with His guidance, you operate in dominion and triumph always. Hallelujah!

Journey with us to the ends of the earth. Sponsor copies of Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional today: Take Action now using this link: http:///ROR-sponsorship

CONFESSION

I’m victorious in all circumstances, walking in the blessings of the Lord because I live in the authority of the Word and in the Name of Jesus! I proclaim the favour of God and dominion of righteousness over all men, nations and their leaders, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Ephesians 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; ||

|| John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. ||

|| John 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and [that] your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 1:1-20 & Leviticus 6-7

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 14:11-21 & Genesis 45

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*BUILD ACCORDING TO HIS DESCRIPTION*

Wednesday, February 15th.

Pastor Chris

_*…Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle: “See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain (Hebrews 8:5 NIV).*_

When God told Moses to build a tabernacle, He gave him a clear description and instructed him to build according to the description: _*“According to all that I shew thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it”*_ (Exodus 25:9).

In your walk with the Lord and work in His Kingdom, don’t just run off with every idea just because you think it’s nice. Be sure that you’re following God’s blueprint; the pattern and description that He’s given. It’s one of the reasons you must know the Word for yourself.

In His Word, you find samples, patterns and descriptions
of how He wants us to live, the things He wants us to do and how to do them. The psalmist said in Psalm 127:1, _*“Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it…”*_; we must build according to His plan.

In these last days, the Lord Jesus is building His Church. He said, _*“…I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it”*_ (Matthew 16:18). There’s a description given to us in the Word of God that shows how He’s doing this. The Bible says He (Christ Himself), _*“…gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up”*_ (Ephesians 4:11-12 NIV).

His plan is to build through these leaders, but everyone is involved; each one of us contributes to the building of this great body of Christ: _*“From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love”*_ (Ephesians 4:16).

Every time you lead someone to Christ, you’re adding to the building of the Body of Christ, and it's a magnificent building. Hallelujah! Keep playing your role by winning souls into the Kingdom. You’ll be contributing to the building of the magnificent structure according to the description
given.

Join us in reaching Millions around the world through the free Distribution of Rhapsody of Realities. Click here to sponsor copies: http:///ROR-sponsorship

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for the ability of your Word in my spirit. I’m a doer of the Word, not just a hearer. The results of living in and by the Word are evidently manifested in every area of my life today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Hebrews 8:5 AMPC*
[But these offer] service [merely] as a pattern and as a foreshadowing of [what has its true existence and reality in] the heavenly sanctuary. For when Moses was about to erect the tabernacle, he was warned by God, saying, See to it that you make it all [exactly] according to the copy (the model) which was shown to you on the mountain. *||*

*||* *1 Samuel 15:22* And Samuel said, Hath the LORD [as great] delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey [is] better than sacrifice, [and] to hearken than the fat of rams. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Mark 1:21-45 & Leviticus 8

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 14:22-33 & Genesis 46

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:50am On Feb 16, 2023

RELEASING THE RIGHT CODES

Thursday, February 16th.

Pastor Chris

For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries (1 Corinthians 14:2).

There’re things that’ll not happen for you in your life and in this world until you learn to use the coded words. Paul called them hidden wisdom, spiritual mysteries and secrets (1 Corinthians 2:7). For example, as you start out praying in the spirit, you’ll get to a point where you begin to conjure or summon things from the spirit realm into the natural. Life is spiritual and we win by the Spirit.

Through the Holy Spirit, you can know the right words to use in prayer. Those words are spiritual codes. He may have you repeat a word or make a sound repeatedly; that’s because He knows the details of the “code.”

The Holy Spirit knows the number of times you may need to repeat those words for them to form the right code. In prayer, you might be speaking some words or making some sounds that may require twenty-five of those sounds for the code to be complete or connected. But if you stop at the twenty-fourth sound, it won’t work, because the code will be incomplete.

It’s like trying to get into a passworded system or account; you never get in with the wrong codes even if it’s just one letter or sign that you missed. So, in praying and making conjurations in the Spirit, continue until the Spirit moves to the next level. Remember, He’s the One that gives you the utterance.

There’re issues people go through in life and even though they might have been speaking in tongues, there seem to be no results. It’s because there’s a code in the realm of the spirit that’s still missing. Use the codes and you’ll have the baby you’ve desired for so long. Use the codes and the money will come; you’ll have the new venue for your church or business.

That house you’ve so desired is in that coded language; use the right codes and you’ll have it. The answer to that problem is “coded” but the Holy Spirit knows the code. Pray in tongues until you get the complete codes from the Holy Spirit and release them.

Billions around the world will be impacted by the Gospel through Rhapsody of Realities! Join us in bringing more testimonies around the world! Visit this link to Give for ReachOut World using this link: http:///ROR-sponsorship

PRAYER

Dear Father, as I speak in tongues today, illumination comes to my spirit. I know what steps to take regarding specific situations about my life; I know what to do, when to do it, and how to do it, to the praise and glory of your Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Corinthians 14:2 AMPC
For one who speaks in an [unknown] tongue speaks not to men but to God, for no one understands or catches his meaning, because in the [Holy] Spirit he utters secret truths and hidden things [not obvious to the understanding]. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 2:11-13 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 2:1-22 & Leviticus 9-10

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 14:34-15:1-9 & Genesis 47

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:08am On Feb 17, 2023

UNITED BY THE SPIRIT AND THE WORD

Friday, February 17th

Pastor Chris

…being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation; And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad (John 11:51-52).

The verses above bring to mind the words of Jesus in John 10:16. He said, “And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.” He made this statement in reference to the Jews and the Gentiles who would believe in Him. He was going to get all of them together as onefold to be their shepherd. Blessed be God!

How the Lord Jesus wants the Church to be one! He wants us to speak with one voice, to have the same vision, knowing that we have one Father and one Lord, Jesus Christ. Praying to the Father for all God’s children, He said, “…that they may be one, even as we are one” (John 17:22).

God’s dream is to gather His children together in the spirit of unity. Don’t mix this up with the One World Religion that elitist globalists are trying to set up. Understand that when God does something, Satan always wants to come up with counterfeits. God is gathering us together, not necessarily in the physical, but in our hearts—uniting us by the Spirit and the Word.

Today, many of us, God’s people around the world, think the same things about the Lord, love Him the same way with so much passion, preach the Gospel and win souls like never before. We love one another more, and understand better, the mystery of the Body of Christ in the unity of the spirit. This is God’s dream, and each one of us must strive for the unity of the Body of Christ.

Think about it: with so many of us working together from around the world, we’ve made God’s Word, through Rhapsody of Realities, available in every known living language in the world. We’ve been united by the Spirit for the same vision and by the same message.

Through the Holy Spirit, we understand and proclaim the same message. This will continue even in greater measure as the Church age comes to a close. Glory to God!

Till every man, Nation, tribe & tongue knows, there's no stopping us! Join us in reaching Billions around the world through the free Distribution of Rhapsody of Realities. Click the link to sponsor copies Today: http:///ROR-sponsorship

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the perfection and edification of the Body of Christ. Thank you for the insight you’ve given your children to understand and share the same message, as we fulfil your dream, and attain the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto the stature of the fulness of Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: ||

|| 1 Corinthians 12:12-13 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also [is] Christ. 13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. ||

|| Philippians 1:27 Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel; ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 2:23-3:1-12 & Leviticus 11-12

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 15:10-20 & Genesis 48

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2023

SATURDAY 18TH FEBRUARY 2023

Pastor Chris

TOPIC: OUR CONFIDENCE IN HIS NAME

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father (Philippians 2:10-11).

There’re those who wonder why we use the Name of Jesus in prayer. That’s because they don’t understand the Scriptures and the power in the Name of Jesus. His Name is the name of the God-head; it’s the greatest name there is. Everything in heaven, in the earth, and under the earth is subject to His Name. Nothing and no one is exempt from the dominion and authority of this Name.

Furthermore, we use His Name because He asked us to. In John 14:13-14, He said, “And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.”

In John 16:23-24, we also read the words of Jesus where He says, “And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.” Here, He says we can pray in His Name. He gives us the power, the legal authority, to use His Name.

We read in our theme scripture that God made a sovereign decree, a law in the realm of the spirit, that at the Name of Jesus, every knee should bow: “of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth.”

The Greek word translated as “things” also means “whatever.” This refers to anything that exists—people, beasts, birds, the elements—whatever—they all submit to the Name of Jesus. This includes everything under the earth, which refers to hell.

No wonder, He tells us we can raise the dead. Even if someone went to hell, we can call him back because the Name of Jesus Christ has power in heaven, in earth and under the earth. See why you should always use the Name of Jesus and have confidence in His Name? Live every day in His Name and your life will be excellent and full of glory; you’ll always be triumphant.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the power in the Name of Jesus, and the boldness, confidence and authority I have to use that Name against the devil, sickness, disease and the crises of life. I’m sustained by the power and authority of that Name, living the higher life of glory that you prearranged for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: John 16:23-24 TLB At that time you won’t need to ask me for anything, for you can go directly to the Father and ask him, and he will give you what you ask for because you use my name. You haven’t tried this before, but begin now. Ask, using my name, and you will receive, and your cup of joy will overflow.

Mark 16:17-18 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Matthew 28:18-19 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Mark 3:13-35 & Leviticus 13-14

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 15:21-28 & Genesis 49
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (SUBSCRIPTION => https:///3vUBdST)

THE FIRSTBORN OF THE FATHER

Monday, February 20th .
Pastor Chris

And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence (Colossians 1:18).

Notice that the Bible didn’t call Jesus the firstborn from Mary; rather, He’s called “the firstborn from the dead.” It’s talking about spiritual death, because Jesus died spiritually. Our sins were laid on him (Isaiah 53:6; 1 Peter 2:24) as He was the representative of all sinners. But upon fulfilling the righteous demands of justice, God
raised him from the dead. Hallelujah!

When He was raised from the dead, God declared: “…Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee” (Acts 13:33). That’s why He’s called the first begotten or
firstborn of the Father. Before His death, He was called the only begotten of the Father.

Jesus being the firstborn of the Father means He’s
the Head and we, the Church, are His Body. God raised Him from the dead together with His Body. We’re therefore inextricably one with Him. He heads up the new creation who are begotten of the Father.

The Bible says “For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren” (Romans 8:29). He’s the first among us, and as He is, so are we in this world! Hallelujah!

He is the glory of God; and like Him, we're the glory of God. The Bible says He has brought many sons to glory (Hebrews 2:10). He was the first to be born again; and like Him, we’ve been born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the Word of God, which lives and abides forever (1 Peter 1:23). Blessed be God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the vicarious death of Jesus in my behalf, who was delivered for my offences, and was raised again for my justification. Now, I walk in the consciousness of my oneness with Him, walking in, and manifesting your righteousness; reigning and ruling with Christ from the heavenly realms, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Ephesians 2:19-22 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; 20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner [stone]; 21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: 22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit. ||

|| Hebrews 2:11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified [are] all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren, ||

|| John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] my God, and your God. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 4:21-41 & Leviticus 16-18

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 16:1-12 & Exodus 1

Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today! => www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:12am On Feb 21, 2023

REAL WORSHIP—BEYOND FORM OR RITUAL

Tuesday, February 21st.

Pastor Chris

Thine, O Lord, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all (1 Chronicles 29:11).

Some people don’t understand what worship is and so they miss out on its blessings and benefits. Worship is the recognition and appreciation of the goodness, blessings, kindness and righteousness of God. It is the appreciation and recognition of His character, and therefore, the confession of His character. Hence, true praise is worship.

When, for instance, you give thanks to God and say “Lord, you’re good; you’re kind; you’ve blessed me; you’re righteous,” you’re defining, recognizing, appreciating and promoting the character of God. The Lord appreciates that because it shows who He is in your life; it separates or distinguishes Him from everyone and everything else.

When you thank Him for His goodness, provision, blessings, and all the wonderful things He’s done in your life, you’re saying “Oh Lord, I know it’s you who did all these things.” You’re attributing those beautiful works to Him, and the necessary result is that He’ll do more for you and reveal Himself to you in a greater way.

Worship always brings a greater revelation of God. This is why we worship only God, and not men, angels, or any other creation. How important worship is! It should be for you something beyond a form or ritual. It should be a time of true recognition, perception and a real encounter with who God is.

👉 http:///ROR-sponsorship
Please don't stop at reading, join us today let's take God's divine presence into every man's world.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I lift my hands in worship and offer to you sacrifice of praise and thanksgiving from my spirit. I adore you Lord, for you alone are God, the everlasting King of glory, the only wise and true God, gracious and kind, holy and righteous, ever loving and forgiving. Thank you for the blessing of the New Testament in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Revelation 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. ||

|| Psalm 96:9-10 O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth. 10 Say among the heathen [that] the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously. ||

|| John 4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship [him] in spirit and in truth. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 5:1-20 & Leviticus 19-21

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 16:13-20 & Exodus 2

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:28am On Feb 23, 2023

HIS NATURE IN US

Thursday, February 23rd

Pastor Chris

Put on your new nature, created to be like God—truly righteous and holy (Ephesians 4:24 NLT).

In Ephesians 5:1, we’re admonished to be “imitators of God” as His beloved children. His life and nature in us makes this possible. We can walk in absolute mastery and dominion in the earth as Jesus did, for as He is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17).

Being born again, you’re born after the Second Adam, Jesus Christ; you were created after Him in righteousness and true holiness. 2 Corinthians 5:17 says, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature….” This new creature has the God-nature. This is the reason you can please God and live the Christ-life.

No matter how much you train a dog to act like a human, it can never be human, because it doesn’t have the human life. To be human, you have to be born that way. We’re Godlike, and can emulate our heavenly Father, because we were born with His life and nature in us. It’s the reason we can do the same things Jesus did.

He said in John 14:12, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do….” You can heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers and cast out devils as Jesus did. He gave you the authority in His Name.

Moreover, we can emulate Him in our love-walk. Ephesians 5:2 says, “And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.” His nature in you makes it possible to express love to those in your world, whether or not they deserve it. Hallelujah!

DO MORE by BLESSING MORE lives. Join us in sponsoring the FREE distribution of Rhapsody of Realities to nations of the world. Act Now: http:///ROR-sponsorship

CONFESSION

My divine nature causes me to live, love and talk like my heavenly Father; the beauty and compassion of Jesus is seen in and expressed through me, for as He is, so am I in this world.

FURTHER STUDY: || 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. ||

|| Ephesians 5:1 NIV Follow God's example, therefore, as dearly loved children ||

|| 1 John 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 6:1-29 & Leviticus 24

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 17:1-13 & Exodus 4

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:55am On Feb 25, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL SATURDAY, 25TH FEBRUARY 2023.✨

👤By REV. DR. PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME DSc, DD.

THEME:🔥 WE REIGN OVER ALL THINGS

📖 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church (Ephesians 1:22).

Legally, God has put all things under the feet of Jesus (Ephesians 1:22). Isaiah 9:6 says, “…and the government shall be upon his shoulder….” This is so powerful, because it lets us know how it connects to us—the Church!

If Isaiah’s prophetic words had been “…and the government shall be upon His head,” that would have meant the Lord Jesus, because He’s the head and we the Church are His body. The government being upon His shoulders means His reign, His dominion and authority are borne by us. Blessed be God!

Thus, every single member of the Body of Christ is above all things, because all things have been placed under the feet of Jesus. God already said so and nothing can change it. The Lord Jesus, through the Church, reigns over all things.

1 Corinthians 15:25 says, “For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.” This isn’t about Him reigning in heaven but in the earth through us. In these last days, you’re expected to “king” in your world and in the earth! Take up the arms of faith and be strengthened in the things of God.

Speak the Word with boldness. Declare that there’s peace in your world and in the nations; speak to every contrary storm to be calm in the Name of Jesus! Rule over circumstances and reign over all things.

🙏🏻CONFESSION

🙌🏻 Glorious Father, King of the ages, there’s none like you! Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures throughout all generations. How awesome it is for us to be called by your Name, ruling, reigning and prevailing with Christ over the world and circumstances! Thank you for this glorious privilege. Amen.

📖FURTHER STUDY:
Ephesians 2:4-6 KJV “ But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:”

Psalm 110:2 KJV “ The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.”

Psalm 145:13 KJV “ Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.”

Romans 5:17 KJV “For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)”

📚DAILY SCRIPTURE READING PLAN:
1 Year Bible Reading Plan :
Mark 7:1-23 & Leviticus 26-27

2 Year Bible Reading Plan :
Matthew 17:22-27 & Exodus 6.

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
http:///2IJLrfI
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:38am On Feb 27, 2023

AT HOME IN HIS PRESENCE

Monday, February 27th .
Pastor Chris

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? (1 Corinthians 3:16).

There’s a consciousness that I have: I’m always in the presence of God! When you have that consciousness, nothing ruffles you. You’re never agitated
about anything. You’ll always be full of joy, for in His presence is fullness of joy and at His right hand, pleasures evermore (Psalm 16:11).

Some Christians have the mentality that it’s only when they come to church that they’re in the presence of God. When they leave, they’ve left the presence of God. Some even pray for the presence of God to come down or follow them everywhere. Something is wrong. In Christianity, we don’t come in and go out of God’s presence; we’re forever in His presence.

His presence is our home. When you come into a place, no matter where it is, you come in with God’s presence. You bear His presence. You’re the temple of the living God. When you were born again, Christ took up His abode in you. He’s in you now, and you’re in Him. He didn’t come into you to leave again after some time; He’s forever in you.

In John 14:16-18, the Lord Jesus said, “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.” The Holy Spirit is in you today and forever; it’s an everlasting indwelling.

Be ever more conscious that you’re a God-carrying vessel and you live in His presence every day—in the divine environment. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

The fullness of the Godhead dwells in me; it’s an everlasting indwelling. I’m conscious that I’m at home in God’s presence; I’m a God-carrying vessel and I live in the divine environment. What a blessing to be the conveyor and tabernacle of God’s divine presence. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || John 14:16‭-‬18 AMPC And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever– 17 The Spirit of Truth, Whom the world cannot receive (welcome, take to its heart), because it does not see Him or know and recognize Him. But you know and recognize Him, for He lives with you [constantly] and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you as orphans [comfortless, desolate, bereaved, forlorn, helpless]; I will come [back] to you. ||

|| 2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them]; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 8:14-26 & Numbers 3-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 18:12-20 & Exodus 8

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2023

THE NEW YOU

Tuesday, February 28th .
Pastor Chris

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).

Did you know that being born again, your life is new and divine? Therefore, embrace the new you. Ephesians 4:24 says this new you is created in righteousness and true holiness. You’re the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus; as Jesus is, so are you in this world. You’re His icon.

Don’t see yourself as a “sinner” who’s struggling to please God; it’ll make you ineffective in your Christian walk. Rather, have the consciousness that you’re the righteousness of God in Christ.

Always meditate on Colossians 1:22; it tells of the amazing result of Christ’s vicarious sacrifice in your behalf! He did all that He did so as to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in God’s sight. And He succeeded. His life and nature in you gives you the power to live above sin. The new you is fashioned to yield to the dominion of the Word and as a result, produce fruits and works of righteousness.

Even when the Apostle Paul rebuked some of the Christians in Corinth because their way of life didn’t reflecttheir new nature of righteousness, he didn’t call them sinners (Read 1 Corinthians 6:9-11).

Paul understood that in Christ, we’ve been cleansed of all unrighteousness. We’ve been washed, separated from sin unto God and declared righteous in the Name of the Lord, and by the Spirit of our God! Hallelujah!

Recognise the new you and live accordingly. Study the Word more, for it mirrors and describes the real you; it shows your true glory in Christ. Praise God!

CONFESSION

I've been washed, separated from sin unto God and declared righteous in the Name of the Lord, and by the Spirit of our God! Therefore, I walk in righteousness and produce works and fruits of righteousness. I’m a light in a dark world, lighting the paths of sinners so that they may see and be ushered into the Kingdom. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Ephesians 4:22-24 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; 23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 8:27-9:1-13 & Numbers 5-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 18:21-35 & Exodus 9

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:00am On Mar 02, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY, 2ND MARCH 2023.✨

👤By REV. DR. PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME DSc, DD.

THEME:🔥 JOYFUL IN TRIBULATION

📖 Great is my boldness of speech toward you, great is my glorying of you: I am filled with comfort, I am exceeding joyful in all our tribulation (2 Corinthians 7:4).

Is it possible to be joyful in tribulation? Emphatically yes! That’s our life in Christianity; it makes no difference what we face, we’re unruffled and full of joy because we know the end from the beginning! We always win.

2 Corinthians 4:17 says, “For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.” This is God’s Word; it can’t be overturned. No wonder James said, “Count it all joy when you go through diverse tests” (James 1:2).

It doesn’t matter how severe the pressures get, we never say, “I can’t take it anymore.” Rather, we stand strong and unmoveable. We never get flustered, because it’s our nature to triumph. We endure hardness with cheerfulness; we’re “Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness" (Colossians 1:11). Glory to God!

Always remember that the adversities of life are the opportunities for your greatness to be tested and manifested. Therefore, in the face of opposition, always declare, “Greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world!”

Victory is in your spirit. This was the understanding of the Apostle Paul when he said, “I rejoice in my infirmities; I welcome trouble” (2 Corinthians 12:9). Have the same consciousness. Welcome challenges! Christ lives in you! With His Word in your heart and in your mouth, you’ll withstand any test and always prevail. Hallelujah!

🙏🏻CONFESSION

🙌🏻 I live the transcendent life, a life of absolute victory, success and excellence! I have an ever-winning, joyous life, with power over crises and dominion over circumstances. The adversities of life are for my promotion, for I’ve been built to overcome. Hallelujah!

📖 FURTHER STUDY:
Psalm 40:2-3 AMPC “ He drew me up out of a horrible pit [a pit of tumult and of destruction], out of the miry clay (froth and slime), and set my feet upon a rock, steadying my steps and establishing my goings. 3 And He has put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many shall see and fear (revere and worship) and put their trust and confident reliance in the Lord.”

James 1:2-4 TPT “ My fellow believers, when it seems as though you are facing nothing but difficulties, see it as an invaluable opportunity to experience the greatest joy that you can! For you know that when your faith is tested it stirs up in you the power of endurance. And then as your endurance grows even stronger, it will release perfection into every part of your being until there is nothing missing and nothing lacking.”

📚DAILY SCRIPTURE READING PLAN:
1 Year Bible Reading Plan :
Mark 9:33-50 & Numbers 9-10

2 Year Bible Reading Plan :
Matthew 19:13-22 & Exodus 11

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2023

HE’S PERFECTED YOUR HEALTH

Friday, March 3rd .
Pastor Chris

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? (1 Corinthians 6:19).

If you truly believe that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, then that should be the end of sickness or disease in your physical body. You have to consciously meditate on the fact that the Holy Spirit vitally and literally, lives in you. He perambulates your body to keep it healthy.

Your health was perfected when Christ took up His abode in you. In Psalm 138:8, the psalmist prophesied, “The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me….”
This has become a reality in Christ Jesus. Your health has been perfected in Him. Hallelujah!

Part of the ministry of the Holy Spirit in you, and His impact on your physical body is to see to it that your body stays perfected in health. It’s the reason He guides you to nurture your spirit, soul, and body with the Word. It’s the reason He guides you with wisdom on healthy living.

So, take charge of your health and rule over your body with the Word of God. Refuse to yield to sickness. Divine health is your birthright and nature in Christ. Choose to be healthy and strong every day. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m an associate of the God-kind, with the indestructible life of God in me. I choose to be healthy and strong every day! Divine health is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood and in every bone of my body. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || John 1:12-13 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. ||

|| Isaiah 33:24 And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick: the people that dwell therein [shall be] forgiven [their] iniquity. ||

|| Romans 8:10-11 ESV But if Christ is in you, although the body is dead because of sin, the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11 If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 10:1-31 & Numbers 11-13

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 19:23-30 & Exodus 12

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:28am On Mar 05, 2023

THE ATTRACTION OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Sunday, March 5th .
Pastor Chris

Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed (Isaiah 45:24).

There’s a beauty and an attraction about your life because you’re the righteousness of God. When you walk in righteousness, men will come to you to hear God’s Word, and to be imparted by His life and nature of righteousness that’s in you.

It reminds of what the Prophet Isaiah said in Isaiah 60:3, “And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.” Righteousness attracts! It pulls people to you who want to come to know and serve your God.

Thanks be unto God that this righteousness isn’t something you strive to attain; it’s God’s blessing and gift to you in Christ. That gift of righteousness was activated and became effectual in your life the moment you were
born again.

Therefore, always affirm that you have the righteousness of God. This is important because of what we read in the first part of our theme verse. It says, “Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength….” As you make that declaration, you’d find yourself bringing forth more fruits of righteousness, and producing greater works of righteousness.

Jesus said in John 15:16, “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain….” You’re ordained to bear lasting fruits in soul winning; in leading others to Christ. Hallelujah! It’s part of the workings of the righteousness of God in your life.

CONFESSION

Blessed be God who has made me fruitful and productive in soul winning and in all things because of His life and nature in me! Men and women are attracted to the glory of God that’s in me. Through me, the Gospel is reaching everyone in my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous [is] a tree of life; and he that winneth souls [is] wise. ||

|| Isaiah 1:19 TLB If you will only let me help you, if you will only obey, then I will make you rich! ||

|| Isaiah 60:2-4 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. 4 Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at [thy] side. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 11:1-26 & Numbers 16-17

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 20:17-23 & Exodus 14

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:26am On Mar 06, 2023

YOUR SHIELD AGAINST THE ENEMY

Monday, March 6th .
Pastor Chris

Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked (Ephesians 6:16).

In Christianity, faith is our lifestyle. When the Scripture tells us to take up the shield of faith against the enemy, it means our faith is a shield. With your faith, you’ll be able to neutralize or put out all the fiery darts of the wicked one.

There’re fiery missiles directed at you, and they’re coming from demoniacal forces. But with your faith, you can put them out. Discouragement and anger, for instance, are missiles of the enemy. Some people could be by themselves and suddenly have anger and discouragement assault their minds. Those are darts of the enemy.

Some suddenly feel something like a hard object hit them from the side, yet there was no physical object or person present; that’s a fiery dart of the enemy. For some others, it comes as a sudden sharp pain somewhere in the body. But thanks be unto God! These darts from the enemy can be neutralized with your shield of faith.

The Bible says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4). 1 John 5:4 says, “For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” Your faith is what you need. This is what puts you over and above Satan and the circumstances of life.

Remember that you don’t have to look around for a shield called faith; faith is in your spirit as Paul succinctly puts it in Romans 12:3. Keep building your faith strong by learning and acting on the Word. Irrespective of what happens around you, refuse to fear; speak the Word in faith. That’s how to use your shield of faith to put out Satan’s wiles and stratagems. Stand on God’s Word, and your victory will be as sure as the Word is. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

My faith is alive and prevails today, irrespective of the perils and tribulations in the world! I’m shielded and protected. I’m like a tree planted by the waters, that spreads out her roots by the river. I’m triumphant always in Christ Jesus! I’ve overcome the world and its systems, because I dwell in the pavilion and safety of the Most High, soaring on the wings of the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Ephesians 6:13‭-‬17 AMPC
Therefore put on God's complete armor, that you may be able to resist and stand your ground on the evil day [of danger], and, having done all [the crisis demands], to stand [firmly in your place]. 14 Stand therefore [hold your ground], having tightened the belt of truth around your loins and having put on the breastplate of integrity and of moral rectitude and right standing with God, 15 And having shod your feet in preparation [to face the enemy with the firm-footed stability, the promptness, and the readiness produced by the good news] of the Gospel of peace. 16 Lift up over all the [covering] shield of saving faith, upon which you can quench all the flaming missiles of the wicked [one]. 17 And take the helmet of salvation and the sword that the Spirit wields, which is the Word of God. ||

|| Romans 4:19-20 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb: 20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 11:27-12:1-17 & Numbers 18-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 20:24-34 & Exodus 15

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:57am On Mar 07, 2023

UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH BEHIND HIS INSTRUCTIONS

Tuesday, March 7th

Pastor Chris

Take fast hold of instruction; let her not go: keep her; for she is thy life (Proverbs 4:13).

It’s important that you understand the spirituality of divine instructions. Divine instructions are for your life; so always take them seriously. A lack of understanding of spiritual truth and yielding to a fit of anger led to Moses’ grievous mistake that cost him leading the children of Israel into the Promised Land.

In Numbers 20:8, God instructed Moses to speak to the rock to bring forth water for the children of Israel to drink. But when Moses got to the rock, instead of talking to the rock as God had said, he struck the rock with his rod. Water came out all right, but God was displeased with him.

A previous instruction to Moses in Exodus 17:6 was for him to strike the rock for it to bring forth water, which he did and water came out. But this time, the rock wasn’t to be smitten a second time, because that rock was Christ (1 Corinthians 10:4). Christ was to be smitten only once; after that, you talk to Him for whatever you want.

Even though Moses acted in disobedience by striking the rock twice, water still came out. But it didn’t produce the result God wanted. That tells us something: It's not about the result you want, it’s about what's right in the sight of God. Is the Father pleased?

These things we read in the Scriptures are for our learning (Romans 15:4). Practise spiritual understanding, spiritual wisdom, and walking in the Spirit. That's your call. Only if we live this way can we please the Lord in all things. Understand the truth behind His instructions and do them. Hallelujah!

Everyone deserves access to God's Word. Join this campaign to reach with God's Word those currently visually impaired and with hearing disabilities, through Rhapsody of Realities in braille, audio or sign language. Sponsor copies Today: http:///ROR-sponsorship

CONFESSION

I’m filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding, walking worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing; fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God. Every time, in every place, and in every situation, divine wisdom is at work in me to the glory and praise of the Father. Amen.

𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖲𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗌 𝖫𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖲𝖾𝗋𝗏𝗂𝖼𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖯𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝖢𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌 is happening this march!

Register today @ www.healingstreams.tv/reg/LZ2

Create a healing center @ http://www.healingstreams.tv/virtualz/LZ2

FURTHER STUDY:
|| Romans 12:1-2 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, [which is] your reasonable service. 2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. ||

|| Colossians 1:9-10 For this cause we also, since the day we heard [it], do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; 10 That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God; ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 12:18-44 & Numbers 20-21

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 21:1-11 & Exodus 16

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:14am On Mar 15, 2023

YOU’RE HIGHLY FAVOURED

Tuesday, March 14th .

But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption (1 Corinthians 1:30).

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

As a Christian, the favour of God upon your life has distinguished and qualified you to be the head and not the tail, to be the best and receive the best. Psalm 5:12 says, “For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.”

In your life, be forever conscious that you’re divinely favoured. Ephesians 1:6 says He has made us accepted in the beloved. The word, "accepted" there is the Greek, “charitoo‌” which refers to being highly favoured.

It’s the same word that the angel brought to Mary in Luke 1:28: “And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art HIGHLY FAVOURED, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.” If the angel were to come to you today, he’ll use the same expressions, because it's already written concerning you that you’re blessed and highly favoured!

This is what Paul was telling the Christians in Corinth in our theme verse when he called them sanctified. The word, “sanctification” is from the Greek “hagiasmos” and it means to be separated unto God, to be distinguished in Christ. You’ve become friends with God.

Luke 2:52 says concerning the Master, “And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.” Did you know that the same is true about you? You have favour with God and with man. Therefore, in your life, welcome favours every day. Your life has been beautified with divine favours from God. Affirm this every day about yourself. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

The favour of God upon my life has qualified me to be the best and receive the best. Today and always, in every place and in all that I do, God’s supernatural favour is manifested in my behalf. It opens doors and opportunities to me that can’t be humanly explained. I’m conscious of the favour-factor. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: Psalm 5:12 NIV Surely, LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.

Genesis 39:21-23 But the LORD was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison. 22 And the keeper of the prison committed to Joseph's hand all the prisoners that [were] in the prison; and whatsoever they did there, he was the doer [of it]. 23 The keeper of the prison looked not to any thing [that was] under his hand; because the LORD was with him, and [that] which he did, the LORD made [it] to prosper.

Daniel 1:9 Now God had brought Daniel into favour and tender love with the prince of the eunuchs.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 16:1-20 & Deuteronomy 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 22:34-46 & Exodus 23
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:21am On Mar 15, 2023

BE MINDFUL OF SATAN’S STRATAGEMS

Wednesday, March 15th .
Pastor Chris

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour (1 Peter 5:cool.

Every Christian who is effective in soul winning and the spread of the Gospel around the world is marked by God for blessings. Satan also targets such saints. If you're a good giver in the house of God, for example, just as Heaven and the angels mark you for blessings, Satan also marks you for attacks.

What does Satan attack? What does he go for? It's not just your job; he knows you're not sponsoring the Gospel just because you have a good job. It's not your money either, for he knows if he attacks your finances, you canalways get more. What he goes for is the Word of God in your life. He knows that that’s your secret; he knows the Word is your inspiration and strength.

You weren’t committed to the things of God and to giving financially in the house of God until you heard the Word that changed your life and made you commit your life and resources to the spread of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. So, it’s about the Word! The devil will try to take the Word away from you or discourage you. He’ll try to keep you away from the church or cause trouble between you and whoever teaches you the Word.

As the opening verse says, “Be sober, be vigilant…” (1 Peter 5:cool. Guard the Word in your heart. Always drive it deep into your spirit through meditation. Continue evermore in the fellowship where the Word is being taught you, rejoicing in the Lord always.

The more committed you are to the things of God and in the house of God, the more vigilant you ought to be in the spirit, walking in love and humility. Keep increasing in the knowledge of God’s Word, and speak in tongues often. Be filled with the Spirit, and your spiritual alertness and sensitivity will always be at its peak.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for your Word which guides and directs me in the way that I should go. Thank you for the privilege and blessing of being committed to the spread of the Gospel. I refuse to allow anything to dissipate my zeal or prevent me from putting my best in the Gospel. I’m filled with the Spirit, spiritually sensitive and alert at all times, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Peter 5:8-11 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world. 10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle [you]. 11 To him [be] glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. ||

|| Ephesians 6:10‭-‬11 AMPC*In conclusion, be strong in the Lord [be empowered through your union with Him]; draw your strength from Him [that strength which His boundless might provides]. 11 Put on God's whole armor [the armor of a heavy-armed soldier which God supplies], that you may be able successfully to stand up against [all] the strategies and the deceits of the devil. *||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 1:1-25 & Deuteronomy 3-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 23:1-12 & Exodus 24

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:57am On Mar 16, 2023
HIS AUTHORITY IS FOR OUR BENEFIT
Thursday, March 16th
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD DSc DD

God has put all things under the authority of Christ and has made him head over all things for the benefit of the church (Ephesians 1:22 NLT)

The Church of Jesus Christ is a mighty, indomitable force. No institution, power, government or entity can stand against it. This is because the dominion and rulership of Jesus over principalities and powers; over every ruler, authority, government, and realm of power in existence, is for the benefit of the Church.

The Church is enthroned with Him. We should be fully aware of our authority in Christ. The Bible says about Jesus, “Now he is far above any ruler or authority or power or leader or anything else—not only in this world but also in the world to come” (Ephesians 1:21 NLT).

The 22nd verse is what we read in our theme verse.It says, “God has put all things under the authority of Christ and has made him head over all things for the benefit of the church” (Ephesians 1:22 NLT). God gave Christ this authority for the benefit of the Church. He’s already done it! All the title and power given to Jesus will be of no use if we (the Church) don’t use it. It’s ours to use. He gave us His Name so that we could use it to keep Satan in check, and prevail over circumstances.

He has put us in charge of this world, to tame it and overwhelm it with His righteousness, glory and grace. This is why you should affirm every day, “I reign and rule over Satan and the elements of this world!” Hallelujah!

Refuse to be overwhelmed by anything in life; use the authority of Jesus. Use His Name. All authority is vested in His Name; use it every day.

Prayer

Jesus has all power and authority, and He’s far above all kings, presidents, and governments. And now, I stand against the forces of darkness that influence nations against their own people, causing hardship and preventing men from experiencing the goodness of God in the earth. Their efforts are futile, and their manipulations are ineffective, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:

Ephesians 2:5-6 AMPC
"Even when we were dead (slain) by [our own] shortcomings and trespasses, He made us alive together in fellowship and in union with Christ; [He gave us the very life of Christ Himself, the same new life with which He quickened Him, for] it is by grace (His favor and mercy which you did not deserve) that you are saved ([a]delivered from judgment and made partakers of Christ’s salvation).
6 And He raised us up together with Him and made us sit down together [giving us [b]joint seating with Him] in the heavenly sphere [by virtue of our being] in Christ Jesus (the Messiah, the Anointed One)."

Colossians 1:9-10
"For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
10 That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;"

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Luke 1:26-56;
Deuteronomy 5-7

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Matthew 23:13-22;
Exodus 25

Extract From Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:21am On Mar 19, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL SUNDAY, 19TH MARCH 2023.✨

👤By REV. DR. PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME PhD, DSc, DD.

THEME:🔥 HEALING AND HEALTH IN HIS NAME

📖 And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all (Acts 3:16).

It’s amazing what we can do, what we can have—the blessings and glory we can experience—when we use the Name of Jesus. Think about what we just read in our opening verse. The Name of Jesus brings healing and health; perfect soundness to your body. Glory to God!

Throughout the gospels, you find various instanceswhere people touched the hem of Jesus’ garments and received instant healing. An example is the woman with the issue of blood in Luke 8. The Bible says she came behind Jesus and “...touched the border of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched” (Luke 8:44).

The word “border” in this verse is “Kraspedon” in Greek and it means “fringes” or “tassels.” Also, in Matthew 14, when Jesus came to the land of Gennesaret, the people of that region rushed to Him for healing, and the Bible says they “...besought him that they might only touch the hem of his garment: and as many as touched were made perfectly whole” (Matthew 14:36).

The Master didn’t have to do anything; all they needed was to touch the border or fringes of His garment and they were healed. But it’s even more glorious today! You don’t have to touch His garment; at the mention of His Name, every sickness bows; cancers dematerialize; maimed or paralysed limbs are made whole. His Name is the answer today.

In Mark 6:56, the Bible says everywhere Jesus entered: “…villages, or cities, or country, they laid the sick in the streets, and besought him that they might touch if it were but the border of his garment: and as many as touched him were made whole.” That same power is still available today in His Name.

No wonder He charged us to heal the sick, cleanse the lepers and raise the dead (Matthew 10:cool. He said in Mark 16:17-18, “And these signs shall follow them that believe…they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.” Blessed be God!

🙏🏻PRAYER

🙌🏻 Lord, I pray for your children who may be sick in their bodies, that they rise from that place of limitation and bondage today and be healed in Jesus’ Name. Your life in them makes them whole; Christ in them brings them perfect soundness of mind and body. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY📖:
John 10:10 KJV “ The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly.”

Acts 3:16 AMPC “ And His name, through and by faith in His name, has made this man whom you see and recognize well and strong. [Yes] the faith which is through and by Him [Jesus] has given the man this perfect soundness [of body] before all of you.”

Philippians 2:9-11 KJV “ Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; 11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”

📚DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 2:21-52 & Deuteronomy 13-15

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 24:12-22 & Exodus 28

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:41am On Mar 20, 2023

TRIUMPHANT IN CHRIST

MONDAY, MARCH 20TH

Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place (2 Corinthians 2:14).

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

The world today might be experiencing terribly agonizing times, but the Bible clearly shows that these things aren't new: “The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun” (Ecclesiastes 1:9).

There were economic hardship, deception, fear, and terrorism back then as there are today. These were, and still are, tricks used by the adversary to oppress people. But our God is faithful throughout all generations. He leads us in perpetual triumph. It doesn’t matter the darkness in the world, refuse to fear.

1 John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” God has ordained your victory, promotion and prosperity in the midst of darkness. He already planned that you’ll be a success in this life, irrespective of what’s going on in the world around you: "Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Romans 8:37-39).

CONFESSION
I thank you Father for your glory in my life, for making the lines fall unto me in pleasant places and giving me a goodly heritage. I live and walk in wealth and health. Greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world. I'm the glory of God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalms 37:18-19; Psalms 91:5-6; 1 Corinthians 15:57

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 3:1-38 & Deuteronomy 16-17

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 24:23-33 & Exodus 29
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:30am On Mar 21, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
TUESDAY, MARCH 21ST
DON’T GIVE UP ON THEM
PASTOR CHRIS.

Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness… (Galatians 6:1).

As Christians and soul winners, we should be concerned enough to know if anyone in our congregation has strayed away or fallen by the wayside. We’re never to give up on anyone. The Lord expects us to account for every soul.

The words of Jesus in John 17:12 should be our inspiration always in dealing with those that the Lord adds to the Church. He said, “While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled” (John 17:12). The Lord Jesus accounted for every soul that God gave Him.

Soul winning must have accountability; we have to be accountable for the souls the Lord has given to us. In Luke 15, the Lord Jesus told the parable of a shepherd with one hundred sheep who left the ninety-nine to go search for the one that got missing in the wilderness. When he found it, he carried it home rejoicing, and invited his friends and neighbours to celebrate. Then, the Master said, “I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance” (Luke 15:7). Here, Jesus was ministering to the Jews, but He wasn’t talking about one who had never come to the Lord, but one who had strayed away.

There’s a difference between the one who has never been in the church and the one who’s been in church but strayed away. We must go after them to win them back. So, today, call or visit that brother, sister, or family that you know hasn’t been coming to church. Share the love of Christ with them and keep interceding for them. When you win them back, the Bible says there’ll be great joy in heaven. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Lord, I pray that your grace and mercy locate everyone who’s been in the Church, but for some reason has strayed away. May their love for you be rekindled, birthing a fresh appetite for your Word and the things of the Spirit. I pray that as Christ is formed in them, they’d be deeply rooted and grounded in faith and in your love, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

F U R T H E R S T U D Y
Ephesians 3:14-19
14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. (KJV)

Galatians 6:1
Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted. (KJV)

Luke 15:8-11
8 Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it?
9 And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost.
10 Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.
11 And he said, A certain man had two sons: (KJV)

1YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 4:1-13
Deuteronomy 18-21

2YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Matthew 24:34-44
Exodus 30
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:09am On Mar 22, 2023

WISDOM AND RIGHTEOUSNESS

Wednesday, March 22nd

Pastor Chris

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want…He restoreth my soul: HE LEADETH ME IN THE PATHS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR HIS NAME'S SAKE (Psalm 23:1,3).

Did you know that wisdom and righteousness are intertwined? The wisdom (Greek: "phronesis"wink that I’m talking about is practical wisdom. It's the outworking of the righteousness of God in your life. When we talk about the righteousness of God, we’re talking about practical wisdom at work, the expression of "phronesis."

We’re children of righteousness, and you can’t walk in righteousness and fail in wisdom ("phronesis"wink. The underlined portion of our theme verse says, “…he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness….” Walking in the paths of righteousness is "phronesis." It means you don't go anywhere by chance. You don't meet anybody by chance; in your path, there’re no accidents. Everything is prearranged by God.

In studying the relationship between wisdom and righteousness in Proverbs 8:12-18, Wisdom says, “I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions. The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate. Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength. By me kings reign, and princes decree justice. By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth. I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.”

With wisdom leading you in the paths of righteousness, you could never be poor. So, every day, declare, “Wisdom is at work in me today! No chance occurrences in my life. Predestination is at work in me.” Your life was planned by God to be in the paths of wisdom and righteousness. Praise God!

Rhapsody of Realities is an indispensable tool for mass evangelism. You can be a part of its spread, penetration and distribution around the world in these end times. Commit to ensuring the Gospel reaches the unreached, and gets even to the remotest villages. Give your best into it, take Action Today: http:///ROR-sponsorship

CONFESSION

Wisdom is at work in me today, and I’m set on a preordained path of righteousness! Predestination is at work in me. I don't go anywhere by chance. I don't meet anybody by chance; in my path of life, there’s no death. My life has a purpose with God. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Proverbs 8:12-21 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions. 13 The fear of the LORD [is] to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate. 14 Counsel [is] mine, and sound wisdom: I [am] understanding; I have strength. 15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice. 16 By me princes rule, and nobles, [even] all the judges of the earth. 17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. 18 Riches and honour [are] with me; [yea], durable riches and righteousness. 19 My fruit [is] better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. 20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: 21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures. ||

|| 1 Corinthians 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 4:14-44 & Deuteronomy 22-24

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 24:45-51 & Exodus 31

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:57am On Mar 23, 2023

Thursday, 23rd March 2023

THE KEY IS YIELDING TO THE WORD

But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth (James 3:14).

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

The verse of scripture above was written to God's people. It shows that it’s possible to find a Christian who could be walking in bitterness, envy and strife. According to our theme verse, when you notice bitterness, envy, and strife in your heart, take a stand against them. Don't deny them; deal with them, because they’re devilish.

In the ensuing verse 15, still referring to anger, bitterness and strife, it says, “This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish” (James 3:15). The word “devilish” above is the Greek, “daimonio‌de‌s” which means “demonic” or that which isinspired by a demon.

Don't allow your life to be influenced by demons; don't get into strife. Ordinarily, Satan can’t force his will upon anyone, except those who yield to his antics and influence.Sadly, some people yield themselves to the devil without realizing it. It’s the reason you must walk in the Spirit and in the knowledge of the Word at all times. This is vital for a victorious Christian life.

Galatians 5:16 says, “This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.” The same James who wrote what we read in our theme verse also wrote in James 4:7, “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” You submit yourself to God by yielding to the Word.

Then, being yielded to the Word, resist the devil and he’ll flee from you. That’s the key: it’s being yielded to the Word; giving yourself to the Word by doing the Word! It’ll rid you of envy, strife, pride, jealousy, bitterness, anger and everything unwholesome or unclean. It’ll bring you into a place of sanctification. Praise God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the impact of your Word in my spirit, soul and body. My life is filled with the joy and glory of your righteousness as I walk in the light of your Word. Every darkness is dispelled from my path because I walk in the Spirit and light of your Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 4:31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

James 1:22-25 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. 25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

1 Year Bible Reading Plan : Luke 5:1-16 & Deuteronomy 25-27

2 Year Bible Reading Plan : Matthew 25:1-13 & Exodus 32
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:26am On Mar 24, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES - Friday, March 24, 2023.

PASTOR CHRIS

TOPIC: USE WHAT YOU’VE GOT

And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace, and come out of him. And when the unclean spirit had torn him, and cried with a loud voice, he came out of him (Mark 1:25-26).

As Christians, we’ve been given dominion over Satan and the powers of darkness in the Name of Jesus. We have to use what we’ve got. Don’t negotiate with demons. When you say to them, “Out!” they have to obey because you’re using the authority of the Lord Jesus.

The Bible says the people were amazed at Jesus in His day because with authority He commanded unclean spirits and they obeyed Him (Mark 1:27). The Bible says, _…he cast out the spirits with his word…” (Matthew 8:16). That’s what you’re to do.

Exercise your dominion in Christ; use the power of the Holy Spirit. The Good News Bible translation of our theme verse says, “Jesus ordered the spirit, ‘Be quiet, and come out of the man!’ The evil spirit shook the man hard, gave a loud scream, and came out of him.” They couldn’t resist Jesus; and they can’t resist you.

As you pray and intercede for people and for nations, cast out devils! Command the evil spirits responsible for the wickedness, confusion and darkness in the world to come out of your nation, city, town and village. Command the prince of the power of the air to take his hands off thepeople so the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ may shine in their hearts to receive salvation.

Satan has no right to run things in your life, in your home or in the lives of your loved ones. Exercise your authority in Christ against him. Don’t wait for someone else to do it for you. Every Christian has the ability to cast out devils. Jesus has given you the authority; walk and live in His Name. Use what you’ve got!

CONFESSION
I have authority over demons and the cohorts of darkness in the Name of Jesus. Therefore, I break the cords of bondage over men’s lives! The righteousness of God is established in the nations, cities, towns and villages of the world, in the Name of Jesus! What a life of glory, dominion and power given to us in Christ Jesus, to live above Satan and his cohorts of darkness. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Luke 9:1
Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.

Luke 10:19
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Mark 16:15-18
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Luke 5:17-39
Deuteronomy 28

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Matthew 25:14-30
Exodus 33
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:50am On Mar 27, 2023

THE SPIRIT PRAYING THROUGH YOU

Monday, March 27th

Pastor Chris

Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered (Romans 8:26).

One of the most important kinds of prayer is one in which the Holy Spirit Himself prays through you in intercession for the saints. That’s what we read in our opening verse above. There’s the one in which your spirit is praying in tongues, like the Apostle Paul said in 1 Corinthians 14:14: “For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful.”

However, there’re times your spirit may have been praying and it gets to the level where the Holy Spirit takes over that prayer. At that moment, it’s not your spirit that's praying anymore but the Holy Spirit praying through you with deep sighs and groanings. You find yourself praying with intense, profuse uncontrollable tears; you’re wailing, not out of sorrow or anguish but of soul-travail. No words are being formed; you even have to hold your stomach as though you’re in pain, but there’s no pain. It’s the Holy Spirit travailing in prayer through you.

Read our theme scripture again; it says the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which can’t be uttered in articulate speech. This is an amazing way to pray effectively and it’s important that you yield yourself to the Holy Spirit to pray through you like this from time to time. It’s His work through you.

When He prays through you, Romans 8:28 tells us the result: “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Hallelujah!

Reach out to those in your world, give them the opportunity to experience God in a special way; take action now using this link: http:///ROR-sponsorship

CONFESSION

I’m ever conscious and yielded to the ministry of the Holy Spirit in my personal life. There’s no disadvantage for me. I'm full of joy and I'm full of love and I walk in righteousness and in prosperity; goodness and mercy follow me every day of my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 8:26‭-‬28 AMPC So too the [Holy] Spirit comes to our aid and bears us up in our weakness; for we do not know what prayer to offer nor how to offer it worthily as we ought, but the Spirit Himself goes to meet our supplication and pleads in our behalf with unspeakable yearnings and groanings too deep for utterance. 27 And He Who searches the hearts of men knows what is in the mind of the [Holy] Spirit [what His intent is], because the Spirit intercedes and pleads [before God] in behalf of the saints according to and in harmony with God's will. 28 We are assured and know that [God being a partner in their labor] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [His] design and purpose. ||

|| Jude 1:20 AMPC But you, beloved, build yourselves up [founded] on your most holy faith [make progress, rise like an edifice higher and higher], praying in the Holy Spirit; ||

https://youtube.com/@beyondwrittenpagestv4114

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 7:1-35 & Deuteronomy 33-34

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 26:14-25 & Exodus 36

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2023

STAY IN CHRIST

Tuesday, March 28th

Pastor Chris

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD (Isaiah 54:17).

This opening verse is one of the blessings of Israel’s millennial kingdom under the Messiah; but it’s true of us in Christ today. In Him, we live and move and have our being. We’re guaranteed divine protection from all weapons of any nature, formed or used against us.

In Christianity, we dwell in Christ. Christ is our home. In Christ, we’re in safety. We’re immune from hurt or harm. It’s like what God did for the children of Israel in the Old Testament. Exodus 12:22-23 says, "And ye shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip it in the blood that is in the bason, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in the bason; and none of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning. For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you."

He told the children of Israel to stay inside their houses because the death angel was coming to town; there would be no safety outside. Then He instructed them to mark their doorposts and lintels with blood to prevent them from being destroyed along with the Egyptians.

They did as God instructed and they were preserved. As long as they stayed where God told them to stay, the death angel couldn't touch them. It’s the same thing today; as long as you’re in Christ—as long as you stay in the truth of God’s Word—death, evil and peril will "pass over" you. You’ll live perpetually in victory.

When the reality of the Word and who you are in Christ dawns on you, you suddenly come to a place of absolute confidence and independence, where you realize that you’re superior to Satan and nothing he does can affect
you. This is our life in Christ. Glory to God!

Till every man, Nation, tribe & tongue knows, there's no stopping us! Join us in reaching Billions around the world through the free Distribution of Rhapsody of Realities. Click the link to sponsor copies Today: http:///ROR-sponsorship

CONFESSION

I dwell in the secret place of the Most High, and under the shadow of the Almighty. He is my refuge and my fortress. I'm forever protected and fortified against all evil, wickedness and corrupting influences in the world because I dwell in Christ, the place of safety, glory, dominion and everlasting joy—where I reign and rule over circumstances, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks [be] unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. ||

|| Psalm 91:5-9 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; [nor] for the arrow [that] flieth by day; 6 [Nor] for the pestilence [that] walketh in darkness; [nor] for the destruction [that] wasteth at noonday. 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; [but] it shall not come nigh thee. 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. 9 Because thou hast made the LORD, [which is] my refuge, [even] the most High, thy habitation; ||

https://youtube.com/@beyondwrittenpagestv4114

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 7:36-50 & Joshua 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 26:26-35 & Exodus 37

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2023
: RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (SUBSCRIPTION => https:///3vUBdST)

DON’T ENTERTAIN SATAN’S THOUGHTS

Thursday, March 30th .
Pastor Chris

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true...honest...Just...pure...lovely...of
good report...think on these things (Philippians 4:cool.

Some time ago, the report went viral of a 32-year-old nurse who was accused of murdering seven new-born babies, including two brothers from a set of triplets. She carried out this despicable act over the course of a year in the neonatal unit of a certain hospital.

The Police had recovered apparent confession notes from her home after her arrest in which she had penned some of her heinous thoughts. On one of the notes, she had written in capital letters: “I AM EVIL. I DID THIS.” What would make a lady carry out such a diabolic act, and confess herself as evil? Those suggestions were given to her by demons.

There're so many evil things that demons make people do which the people, in their natural minds, would never do. But demons practise on people for some time by suggesting things to them. Those bad thoughts come to their minds again and again until they start enjoying them.

They may be thoughts of suicide or thoughts of hatred. Such thoughts can come to someone for no reason, and when he or she dwells on them, the demons go to the next level of making them act their thoughts.

That’s why Ephesians 4:27 says, “Neither give place to the devil.” You give place to him by giving place to his thoughts and words. Don’t entertain his thoughts. When He comes with those negative, depressing thoughts—thoughts that are contrary to God’s Word—tell him off immediately. Respond with the Word and he’ll flee.

If he tries to run rampage around you, remember what Jesus said would be a sign for those who believe in Him; He said, “...In my name shall they cast out devils…” (Mark 16:17). So, cast him out; cast out his thoughts.

So many things that happen in our world are influenced by demons. That’s because the system of the world was created by Satan. And only men and women of faith in the Word of God can use the Word of God to change things.

CONFESSION

Satan has nothing in me! I refuse to harbour fear, anger, grudge, bitterness, or unforgiveness, for love rules in my heart. The Word of God continually purifies my heart, purging it of all unrighteousness. And with the Word in my heart and on my lips, I’ll forever be indomitable. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY: || Ephesians 4:27 AMPC
Leave no [such] room or foothold for the devil [give no opportunity to him]. ||

|| Proverbs 4:24 Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee. ||

|| Philippians 4:8 AMPC For the rest, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on and weigh and take account of these things [fix your minds on them]. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 8:22-39 & Joshua 5-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 26:47-56 & Exodus 39

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:54am On Mar 31, 2023

THIS IS OUR DAY

Friday, March 31st .
Pastor Chris

For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power (1 Corinthians 4:20).

When Jesus came to this earth, it wasn’t His day. In Luke 22:53, at the verge of His crucifixion, He said to the soldiers, “…this is your hour, and the power of darkness.” So, He allowed Himself to be arrested. When He ministered, He didn’t go beyond the city of Jerusalem (Luke 24:49). That wasn’t His day.

The Day of Christ is when He returns to judge the nations and begin His 1,000-year reign upon the earth. (Read Philippians 1:10, Philippians 2:16, 2 Thessalonians 2:2). The Bible says, “In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS” (Jeremiah 23:6).

All those things will happen in His days, for 1,000 years! That’s at the Millennium. But this is the day of the Church! Glory to God! Realize this and take advantage of it. This is the day in which we must use all that He’s given us for His glory. You've got to have the manifestation of power in your life! The Kingdom of God isn’t in words only, but in power also (1 Corinthians 4:20).

The tremendous miracles, signs and wonders performed by Jesus and the apostles were chronicled in the Bible to inspire us and to let us know we can do the same in our day through the power of the same Spirit. Use what you’ve got. Praise God!

PRAYER

This is the day of the Church, and thanks be unto God who always causes us to triumph in Christ and makes manifest the savour of His knowledge by us in every place! Thank you Lord, for this dispensation which you’ve given us for your glory and for the manifestation of your power in our lives. The supernatural has become an everyday experience for the Church, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Isaiah 53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put [him] to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see [his] seed, he shall prolong [his] days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. ||

|| Romans 8:19-21 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected [the same] in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 8:40-56 & Joshua 7-9

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 26:57-68 & Exodus 40

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:51am On Apr 01, 2023

SATURDAY 01 APRIL 2023

Pastor Chris

PARALYZE HIS INFLUENCE

… Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience (Ephesians 2:1-2).

The expression, “…the power of the air…” in the scripture above refers to an atmosphere or behaviour indicative of some quality or trait; like you’d say, “An air of unbelief.” It could be the atmosphere in a region indicative of something foul, evil or dark about that place; it’s the work of the prince of the power of the air. But you’re to paralyze his influence.

Churches, people, families and individuals could be influenced by “the air” of their city without their knowing. The church that was in Corinth, for example, was influenced by the city of Corinth; likewise, the church at Ephesus.
However, through the teaching of God's Word, the apostles made the people understand that only through the Holy Spirit could they rise above the spirit of their environment and break the power of that prince of the power of the air.

The prince of the power of the air brings an air of poverty into a place, a feeling of inadequacy; they cause the destruction, hatred, killings, murders, wickedness and violence in the world today. They can run families, cities, kingdoms and nations, determining a lot of things that happen in them.

But the Bible says, “For through the voice of the LORD shall the Assyrian be beaten down, which smote with a rod” (Isaiah 30:31). The Assyrian is prophetic of the Antichrist spirit. The “voice of the LORD” is contextualized for us here as the Word of God spoken by the power of the Holy Spirit. That’s the “rhema” of God, which is the sword of the Spirit! It discomfits Satan and the princes of darkness.

With the Word on your lips, you destroy the activities of the prince of the power of the air; you paralyze his influence over your nation, your city, your family, personal life and environment. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
I break the power of the spirit of darkness that lures men into destruction; I paralyze his influence over my nation. Christ reigns and rules in my life, family, business, city, and environment. In His Name, I declare peace in the nations, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

FURTHER STUDY
Matthew 28:18-20
Philippians 2:9-11

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN Luke 9:1-17 & Joshua 10-12

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN Matthew 26:69-75 & Leviticus 1
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, DAILY DEVOTIONAL, WEDNESDAY 5TH APRIL 2023. Pastor Chris

TOPIC: ✨ WHEN THE SPIRIT TAKES OVER ✨

Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered (Romans 8:26).

If as a Christian, you’ve come to a point in your life where it seems everything is now a drag, you don’t seem to be making the kind of progress you desire or that’s expected, there’s a way out! Maybe you’ve even tried everything you know to do, but there’s still no commensurate progress, don’t be frustrated. You can have a complete turnaround today.

First, understand that life is spiritual and except you operate from the realm of the Spirit, you can’t achieve meaningful success. Our opening verse lets us know that we can take charge of our lives and situations from the realm of the Spirit by praying in the Spirit.

When we pray in tongues, the Spirit Himself gives us utterance in spiritual vocabulary. Beyond this utterance in tongues, we have deep sighs or groanings as in the opening verse: “Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered” (Romans 8:26).

This is a better and higher way to pray. When you’re faced with serious crises in your life, it may get to the point where you don’t know or have words with which to express yourself or deal with the situation. At that point, you might want to just get on the floor before the Lord, in absolute dependence on the Holy Spirit, until He takes over for you. Hallelujah!

With these groanings, the Holy Spirit makes intercession for you and God’s people. You can learn and train yourself in this by giving more time and attention to prayer; yielding yourself to God. These are Kingdom secrets given to us from the Word, for us to live victoriously in life. Glory to God!

PRAYER
Thank you, precious Holy Spirit, for being my peculiar atmosphere and advantage in life. You’ve made my life so different and beautiful. I rule and dominate my world with the atmosphere of joy, peace, success and victory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: John 14:16‭-‬17 AMPC And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever– The Spirit of Truth, Whom the world cannot receive (welcome, take to its heart), because it does not see Him or know and recognize Him. But you know and recognize Him, for He lives with you [constantly] and will be in you.

Zechariah 4:6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This [is] the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

Romans 8:26 AMPC So too the [Holy] Spirit comes to our aid and bears us up in our weakness; for we do not know what prayer to offer nor how to offer it worthily as we ought, but the Spirit Himself goes to meet our supplication and pleads in our behalf with unspeakable yearnings and groanings too deep for utterance.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 10:25-42 & Joshua 23-24

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Matthew 27:38-44 & Leviticus 5

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (106) (Reply)

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 278
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.