Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Practical Benefits Of Being In A Church Atheists Want You To Leave - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Practical Benefits Of Being In A Church Atheists Want You To Leave (2926 Views)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / An Atheist Church!! Atheists Trying To Fill The "God" Void! / Lady Who Followed Her Friend To A 'Church Event' In Lagos In Unstable Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practical Benefits Of Being In A Church Atheists Want You To Leave by urheme: 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
JackBizzle:

Oga, you are an adult. Will your God pay my bills?

I have responsibilities, I don't have time to waste on superstitions. Furthermore, history and probability is on my side. Atheists are usually more secure financially on average compared to christians and the rest of the society!

My God will not pay bills for you but will prevent you from accumulating bills.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Know That What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. / Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky / Pentecostal Corruption: Prosperity Gospel Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.