Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here (50525 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Share Your Frightening But Funny Stories / Have You Ever Been Stranded? Share Your Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Tobium1(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2017
Godchild2015:

What? So I have someone just like me?

Same here, bro, and too much worry makes me hungry
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by yongg: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2017
We are this much?

Good to meet y'all here...

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Jerryolumide(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2017
hinky:

Someone once told me that if u try to speak Nki, they would want to listen cos you barely do most times... That was true

smiley
!!!
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2017
walexzee11:
FEAR is an ingredient of being an introvert, that's what makes them different frm extros. Most Introverts are timid cos of FEAR of rejection! thereby having low self-esteem.
"They may, or may not be so. But if you are judging by the fact that they talk less, don’t like meeting people, etc. then you are probably wrong. In fact, introverts might have great self-esteem, hence they spend more time with themselves, making sure they’re growing as a person, exploring their own mind and achieving goals".

6 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by afoobabs(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:

You're still missing the point.
This is something I enjoy. If you're an extrovert, you enjoy everything that comes with it cause that's what makes sense to you and you don't wanna change it.
You know the way extroverts don't understand how someone can stay alone and claim to be happy?That's how I wonder how extroverts survive too.
I'm kinda good with words, I make my opinion known without fear of intimidation, I can address a public gathering if the need arises. What else can I ask for? I'm good Bro.
I don't start friendship not because I'm scared, but because I don't see the need for it. Trust me, I don't want any forced friendship cause I can't sustain it.
I get it u are happy that way but there some who aren't happy being an introvert they actually want to socialize but couldn't, do you agree

2 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by alabi484(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2017
Lilijumes:
smiley
We are the best of our kind tho wink
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by yinkarh187(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2017
When you are an introvert plus a stutterer talking is like an herculean task. Story of my life

3 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by boninho: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2017
SurestG:

You've said it all brother.
I'm smiling in one second and in another my mood has changed. I like being alone most times because people around me don't understand me at times.
I can be caring too
All the same I like myself this way because it keeps me out of trouble most times.
Yea exactly, things rarely take me by surprise because I always think everything through, analyzing every detail. And thats the issue when it comes to girls because in their case, you've got to react as the vibe is still there

2 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by eleojo23: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2017
MayorOlohLo1:
I tend to always have a serious look on my face, makes people avoid me, always scared to interact with me.
I once shut a girl up with a look.. meanwhile for my mind I not dey vess, just dey indifferent.

grin

Default facial expression: 'blank'
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by PrettyGaby(f): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2017
Making friends is kind of difficult for me and somehow. I manage to grow apart with the ones I have because I rarely maintain contact.
I need friends o

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 9:35am On Jul 21, 2017
afoobabs:
I get it u are happy that way but there some who aren't happy being an introvert they actually want to socialize but couldn't, do you agree
Yes I agree.
Shyness explains that part. Though not many people will agree to it . They'll just tell you they are introverted, when in the real sense they are just shy.
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2017
Introverts are cool. They always like to stay on their own. But, they have this I don't care attitude I don't like. There is this girl that I liked so much, I went to visit her in school, she doesn't even know how she will entertain me, I had to entertain myself but, I won't lie to you I felt embarrassed which she knows but later apologised. She might not even call na me dey do the call but she likes me.
I don't think I can marry an introvert, I will prefer an ambivert/extrovert.
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by SurestG(f): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2017
boninho:
Yea exactly, things rarely take me by surprise because I always think everything through, analyzing every detail. And thats the issue when it comes to girls because in their case, you've got to react as the vibe is still there
that's very true
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by SurestG(f): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:

"They may, or may not be so. But if you are judging by the fact that they talk less, don’t like meeting people, etc. then you are probably wrong. In fact, introverts might have great self-esteem, hence they spend more time with themselves, making sure they’re growing as a person, exploring their own mind and achieving goals".
exactly, introverts don't depend on people or activities with other people to be happy, there is this self fulfillment when you are alone as an introvert. I get tired of having people around as they sometimes obstruct my thoughts.

3 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Limitless72(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2017
Cleopatra4:
I find it difficult to make friends...
When I do I just snub them just like that.
People think say I get pride but Na lie grin I'm one of the most simple person on earth.
Just the introvert thing embarassed

Bro this one wey u jst talk nw ehn be the thing wey dey disturb me the most
I no dey make friends
The few once wey I get I no dey too spend time with them....

E just be like sey I dey inside my own cacoon
Do my things my own way,,,
I just love been on my own
Attimes I just sober at my inability to socialize nd just wanna be seperate,,,like been in my own world .....

Weytin con dey weak me pass be sey if person try to intrude my privacy
For example,,,friends come visiting me
Chai I go just dey uncomfortable

Bt nevertheless am a very outgoing person
I've gat that vibe, that aura to lighten up places I'm whenever am with very close friends,,
Chai,,nah that time u go con see my real colour
Bt wen I go to the outside world I quiet..LOL

2 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by eleojo23: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2017
smsventures:
As an introvert my challenges is relationship-related bc i fear rejection more than anything else
I can stay indoors for days without stepping out even during Christmas and new year days.
I can keep quiet to the point that if u ask me a question that looks too foolish to me I won't even react as if I heard it not to talk of reply you
And i dont trust people

Some questions don't deserve answers really grin

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by ThatFairGuy: 9:47am On Jul 21, 2017
Hmmn! I suffers same fate. People thinks it's pride
Cleopatra4:
I find it difficult to make friends...
When I do I just snub them just like that.
People think say I get pride but Na lie grin I'm one of the most simple person on earth.
Just the introvert thing embarassed
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by olagbemi118(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2017
iPrevail:
Thread for people with complexes
lol
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nofuckgiven: 9:49am On Jul 21, 2017
Heterodox:
Everything not in line with a the society is a disorder. But thank you, I don't need a fixing.
Schizoid is a disorder. Use google. If at all you really don't know the meaning.

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by activelyA(f): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2017
Can't I stay indoors for 3days in peace? ??

people be like "are u okay" what is happening? are I sick etc...

But that is bliss to me.
I dont like going out, could make friends but will never collect your number,
Dont like picking calls or calling...not that I dont think of you.
Dont like people around me.
its just complicated. ..
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nofuckgiven: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2017
jojothaiv:

Way To Go, Bro...

Thank God, Surprisingly I'm A Father Already..
A baby daddy? Congrats.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2017
holatimmy:
Every Jack and Jill will be claiming Introvert as if it's some sort of trophy...

Temperament defines everything accurately

So you you know individuals better than self-assessment of their personalities?

Quit being a dork-head
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2017
MisterKings:

My friend is leo. She is slightly an introvert but i wont call her that fully. I would rather call her a workaholic na so leo ppl dey do. Work over everything

Leo what? Leonard? Leonine? Leotard? Oh, you mean that shit called horoscopes?

Better grow up
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nofuckgiven: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2017
Inanna:
@bolded
Why na? tongue grin
You'll get many pervy dudes masquerading as gays lol.

So will you be my roomate then? I no get money oh grin

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by drezzyx(m): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2017
I just free my mind, and I no longer care about what people say anymore because it hindered me so badly.
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nofuckgiven: 9:54am On Jul 21, 2017
Raiyell:

Leo what? Leonard? Leonine? Leotard? Oh, you mean that shit called horoscopes?

Better grow up
Just because you don't believe in it doesn't make others who do stupid or make astrology a myth.

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by DONOCHAS(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2017
Tell an introvert your secret, it's save for life,they barely have time to gossip cheesy cheesy cheesy
Commonly used word :I DON'T KNOW grin[/quote] That true
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by amiskurie(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2017
(1) We think way ahead of time

(2)We enjoy being alone rather than being in an uneasy enviroments.

(3) we rather have 1 friend or no friends at all,than having unnecessary friends.

(4) we love spotlights but not our comfort zone.

(5) we cherished our past memories and alot of our time are dedicated to it.

(6) internet is just like a world built for us.

8 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by cooltola(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:

It's possible and that's like the coolest thing ever. You get to enjoy the pecks of both without being disadvantaged. You switch to whatever mode suits you and if you can balance, you're good.
Thank you i am both. I like to be ny myself sometimes and sometimes I love going out.
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Just because you don't believe in it doesn't make others who do stupid or make astrology a myth.

Your believing in it makes it obvious to the world that you have a low intellectual capacity. Not a bad thing [having a low intellectual capacity], I guess is the way your creator fashioned you, or maybe you're just plain, you know, thick. grin grin
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by jacyhelen(f): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2017
paybak:
lol @bolded.. Buh truthfully, introverts can't keep friends no matter how they try.. I don't even know how to talk to people on phone.. I hardly pick calls. Damn.. Buh have worked on myself and things are better now and i believe you can do that too.. And maybe you don't even need to stress yourself buh pray to God instead and let Him bring your husband to you instead. You don't have to strive with God. Husband will come looking for you..

wow,thie is the most beatiful thing i have read on NL.Pls lets create a thread for all introvert..i never kw am such a type of person..Loves to stay alone,never boaders about who is my friend,can stay indoor for 1 week not getting board so far light dey,even it e no dey na to sleep and be happy...Men,introvert people eee..wow..Never kw am sch.
God bless the creator of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by tzoracle: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2017
Gerrard59:

You are an introvert? grin grin grin
Yup grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Pick Your Sleeping Pattern, Mine Number 4 / The Top Fastest Things Around The World(2015). / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.