Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And (12612 Views)

Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC / BIAFRA : Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Pa Edwin Clark, Calls Him Names / 'they Were Focused On Rivers, Didn't See It Coming In Kano' - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lmao! The fact is Warri isn't solely Itsekiris yet many voted No! Lol..

Whichever way, no one is claiming the Itsekiris here nor Delta apart from the Ibo but hear this and loud, no part of Delta belongs to the Ibo! Kapish!

Warri is this case were specifically for iteskiri. The rest got their category. There are NO in every group that voted dumbass. What counts is how many voted Yes and the iteskiri voted to get the f2k away from una cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

Yep. According to Awulaje or whatever una call am ijebu are from Sudan. Any ijebu claiming yoruba is a migrate from afonjaland. Pack your sh1t and head back to the land of your ancestors land grabbers.

No part of Lagos or any area where ijebu are found is yoruba grin grin grin tongue

Well, all Yoruba, including those in Benin republic and Togo are sudanese, lol!

That doesn't change the fact that no part of Delta belongs to the Ibo!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

Warri is this case were specifically for iteskiri. The rest got their category. There are NO in every group that voted dumbass. What counts is how many voted Yes and the iteskiri voted to get the f2k away from una cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue

Lmao!

Warri isn't solely itsekiri! It was a big city thaat couldn't be shared to avoid any dispue over the said land, hence why it was simply named Warri votes unless your stupid brain can only tell you Itsekiris were only 30,000 folks.

I repeat, no one is claiming the Itsekiris as well as the Delta apart from the Ibo but no part part of Delta belongs to Ibo!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by BiafraIShere(m): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol!

I know you're expecting someone who will tell the lie you loves to champion but I won't.

Let me ask you this, are there no Yoruba in Ugbodu in Delta state? Do Yoruba claim these land as theirs? Why then do Ibo claim Delta people land? The Bini are found in Agbor yet the Binis do not lay claim to the land because they know they migrated to the place, even as the Yoruba in Ugbodo did.. Yet Ibos won't let us rest over peoples' land.

I don't have problem with your claim of Ibo just know that your people migrated to the place. Kapish!
You keep talking gibberish! If Anioma people do not own the lands they have been living on for eons now, WHO OWNS THE LANDS? Nigerians and senselesness!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Scholes007(m): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lmao!

Not everyone voted! So you think Itsekiris were only over 30000? Jeez! what kind of foolishness is this? Lol.

The fact is you're quite pathetic if you think everyone in heir villages voted at the time, only the big cities did and the main reason Warri was included while Itsekiris in other parts were never included! Besides, Warri isn't solely Itsekiris land yet many still voted NO!

Youtube reading eediot, hear this and loud, no part of Delta is Ibo land!
No part of delta state is Ijaw. The only Ijaw state is bayelsa state.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
BiafraIShere:
You keep talking gibberish! If Anioma people do not own the lands they have been living on for eons now, WHO OWNS THE LANDS? Nigerians and senselesness!

Different tribes migrated to the said land and can only stay in Delta if they choose to be! However, no eediot can lay claim to the land!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Well, all Yoruba, including those in Benin republic and Togo are sudanese, lol!

That doesn't change the fact that no part of Delta belongs to the Ibo!

Ijebu are NOT yoruba. Stop mentioning an alien tribe to this people. Any ijebu that claim he is yoruba migrated from yorubaland and should pack back to it. Ijebu are from sudanese and their land is not yoruba grin grin grin grin

No part of Lagos or ijebu land belongs to yoruba! Kapish!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Scholes007:
No part of delta state is Ijaw. The only Ijaw state is bayelsa state.

Now you want to see Ijaw red eyes.. I'm no Ijaw though. So face me directly.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

Ijebu are NOT yoruba. Stop mentioning an alien tribe to this people. Any ijebu that claim he is yoruba migrated from yorubaland and should pack back to it. Ijebu are from sudanese and their land is not yoruba grin grin grin grin

No part of Lagos or ijebu land belongs to yoruba! Kapish!

Well, as an Ijebu progeny, I would say all Yoruba from the Benin republic and Togo are sudanese according to our weed infested King, Awujale! Lol!

BTW, No part of Delta is Ibo land!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lmao!

Warri isn't solely itsekiri! It was a big city thaat couldn't be shared to avoid any dispue over the said land, hence why it was simply named Warri votes unless your stupid brain can only tell you Itsekiris were only 30,000 folks.

I repeat, no one is claiming the Itsekiris as well as the Delta apart from the Ibo but no part part of Delta belongs to Ibo!

Even after it being broken down for this illiterate he still can't get it. He is still talking like an ediot to soothe his ego.

You have to be a brain dead illiterate to think they will separate urhobo votes in Warri from the urhobo category in the list.
You must be brain dead to think the same with ijaws.

I asked you earlier, who dropped you as a child and how many times did he or she do it? Your stupidity is amazing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
30,000 of iteskiri that voted voted YES out of the 1,300 that voted No. I know that hurts you bad right.

Noone is claiming Delta except ibos says the clown who was here telling us how there are Yorubas in Delta grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway, just want to remind you No part of Lagos is yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Well, as an Ijebu progeny, I would say all Yoruba from the Benin republic and Togo are sudanese according to our weed infested King, Awujale! Lol!

BTW, No part of Delta is Ibo land!

He keep mentioning Yoruba. If you say you are yoruba, you migrated to ijebu land. Go back to where your ancestors came from land grabber..

Ijebu belongs to Sudanese and their lands is Sudanese. No part of ijebu is Yoruba. No eediot will stay here and claim them.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Scholes007(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Now you want to see Ijaw red eyes.. I'm no Ijaw though. So face me directly.
I was referring to you and Edwin Clark. Since there no Igbo in delta state then there is no Ijaw in delta too.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

Even after it being broken down for this illiterate he still can't talking like an ediot to soothe he's ego.

You have to be a brain dead illiterate to think they will separate urhobo votes in Warri from the urhobo category in the list.
You must be brain dead to think the same with ijaws.

I asked you earlier, who dropped you as a child and how many times did he or she do it? Your stupidity is amazing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
30,000 of iteskiri that voted voted YES out of the 1,300 that voted No. I know that hurts you bad right.

Noone is claiming Delta except ibos says the clown who was here telling us how there are Yorubas in Delta grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway, just want to remind you No part of Lagos is yoruba.

Lol! Youtube reading eediot is breaking down something for me? Lol!

I have my brain and only a stupid eediot would think Itsekiri were only 30,000 folks like you alluded or that Warri is solely Itsekiri land. Btw, Urhobo had other big cities.

I stated that Yoruba migrated to Ugbodu land but that the land doesn't belong to them ! This is different from Ibo claiming Anioma as their land! What a slug! A stupid one at that!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

He keep mentioning Yoruba. If you say you are yoruba, you migrated to ijebu land. Go back to where your ancestors came from land grabber..

Ijebu belongs to Sudanese and their lands is Sudanese. No part of ijebu is Yoruba. No eediot will stay here and claim them.

Lol! I'm from Ondo state and our ancestors and that of Ekiti folks are mainly Ijebu folks! Hence the reason I'm so ashamed of your stupidity!

If you say Yoruba are sudanese, then we are according to your stupidity! But no part of Delta is Ibo land! Kapish!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol! Youtube reading eediot is breaking down something for me? Lol!

I have my brain and only a stupid eediot would think Itsekiri were only 30,000 folks like you alluded or that Warri is solely Itsekiri land.

I stated that Yoruba migrated to Ugbodu land but that the land doesn't belong to them ! This is different from Ibo claiming Anioma as their land! What a slug! A stupid one at that!

Whether there are a million iteskiri or a billion iteskiri in the world, the fact is aproximately 31,300 people they called in from that clan to vote, approximately 30,000 out of the 31,300 that voted voted for them to be cut out from una hence they are currently in delta state. No matter how much you twist it, it still comes back to iteskiri did not want to share territory with una like everybody else in midwest FACT!! grin grin tongue
You only crying now because iteskiri does not want your ass.

You said and I quote "there are yorubas, ugbondu, in delta state". Ngozi123 highlighted and reported it for you which you ignored. That your amnesia only works for you, the rest of us can still remember the sh1t you wrote.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know again no part of Lagos is yoruba!

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Scholes007:
I was referring to you and Edwin Clark. Since there no Igbo in delta state then there is no Ijaw in delta too.

Well, there are Ijaw in Delta though but no Ibo. If you want Ibo land, look no far from those that were carved into River states..
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol! I'm from Ondo state and our ancestors and that of Ekiti folks are mainly Ijebu folks! Hence the reason I'm so ashamed of your stupidity!

If you say Yoruba are sudanese, then we are according to your stupidity! But no part of Delta is Ibo land! Kapish!

You are a migrate to ijebuland. If you say you are yoruba, you came there from Afonja land. Go back to your village and leave the ijebu alone.

It was even the Ondo Awulaje or whatever that let us know ijebu are from sudan.

Afonja go back to your village land grabber.

Ijebuland is not yoruba. No part of ijebuland is yoruba! Kapish!

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Drogbs: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol!

You can as well name all part of Yorubaland as not Yoruba! My ancestor is an Ijebu man if you must know!

No part of Delta is Ibo land! Kapish!
I have an Ijebu friend and he almost lost it when I called him Omo yoruba, apparently its an abomination to be called one in Ijebu.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Scholes007(m): 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Well, there are Ijaw in Delta though but no Ibo. If you want Ibo land, look no far from those that were carved into River states..
And where are the Ijaws because I can't see any. There is no Ijaw anywhere close to delta state #FACT#
Ijaw are only found in bayelsa state.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

Whether there are a million iteskiri or a billion iteskiri in the word, the repeat the aproximately 31,300 people they called in from that clan to vote, approximately 30,000 out of the 31,300 that voted voted for them to be cut out hence they are currently in delta state. No matter how much you twist it, it still comes back to iteskiri did not want to share territory with una like everybody else in midwest FACT!! grin grin tongue
You only crying now because iteskiri does not want your ass.

You said and I quote "there are yorubas in delta state". Ngozi123 highlighted and reported it for you which you ignored. That your amnesia only works for you, the rest of us can still remember the sh1t you wrote.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know again no part of Lagos is yoruba!

I stated that there are Yoruba in Ugbodu, Delta state doesn't makes the land belongs to them because they migrated to the said place and per adventure they are driven away from Delta state, we will only take back those who've got Yoruba genes, not the adulterated ones into the SW region. That's quite different from Ibo claiming Anioma land! Stupid slug suffering from comprehension!

That said, Warri isn't solely Itsekiris and Itsekiris aint 30,000 folks, get that sunk into your stupid brain. Moreover, only the big cities votes were counted then.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
Scholes007:
And where are the Ijaws because I can't see any. There is no Ijaw anywhere close to delta state #FACT#

That's how his stupidity manifest. Only God knowe that illiterates logic.

Notice how he's now crying regarding his ijebu after I twisted his stupid logic towards his ijebu.

He's dense as f2k
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

You are a migrate to ijebuland. If you say you are yoruba, you came there from Afonja land. Go back to your village and leave the ijebu alone.

It was even the Ondo Awulaje or whatever that let us know ijebu are from sudan.

Afonja go back to your village land grabber.

Ijebuland is not yoruba. No part of ijebuland is yoruba! Kapish!

Lol!

Awujale is a king in Ogun state, not Ondo state.
Anyway, Ijebu birth Ondo, Ekiti and majority of Lagos folks!

Hence, we could be anything according to your stupidity! But no part of Delta is Ibo!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

I stated that there are Yoruba in Ugbodu, Delta state doesn't makes the land belongs to them because they migrated to the said place and per adventure they are driven away from Delta state, we will only take back those who've got Yoruba genes, not the adulterated ones into the SW region. That's quite different from Ibo claiming Anioma land! Stupid slug suffering from comprehension!

That said, Warri isn't solely Itsekiris and Itsekiris aint 30,000 folks, get that sunk into your stupid brain. Moreover, only the big cities votes were counted then.

Funny is you've yet to disapprove or prove there are none indigienous igbo in Aniomaland. All you have done is make blunders upon blunders and competently made a joke of yourself hence you resulted to clowning yourself on shouting "no part of Delta is igbo" like a fool. You screeching it does not remove reality. Even the article you quoted and tried to misrepresent defeated your ass. Your problem is your too stupid to understand migration does not remove the ethnicity of the lands hence I turned your stupidity against you as Lagos which yoruba claim is there, going by your idiotic logic belongs to Bini, Sudanese and Egun, not yoruba. Dumb as f2k that you couldn't even grasp wit. But what do I expect from someone as dense as a rock.

Now no, you said there are yoruba in ugbodu hence implying there are yoruba clans in delta. You got knocked upside your mouth with it hence you resulted to trying to save face buy claiming "the ones that are ibonized are OYO". Noone has amnesia on what transpired on this thread. Only you do.

Lastly they had more than enough iteskiri that voted and the amount that out were majority of the people of that clan that voted meaning they, like other midwest, wanted nothing to do with una.

Oh I forgot to mention no part of Lagos is yoruba! Kapish!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Scholes007:

Na you sabi. Don't just let them catch you.

Na your stupid brethren brought me to this thread in the first place when he was using Ese Odo as his comparism for his stupidity..
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol!

Hence, we could be anything according to your stupidity! But no part of Delta is Ibo!

He can be from ogun, Ondo, Osun, South Africa, e no matter. What matter is what he said. Ijebu are from sudan.

Any ijebu that says he is yoruba is a migrant from afonjaland. Go back to the village of your ancestor land grappers. No part of ijebu is Yoruba! Kapish! grin grin
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by reality1010: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=Kagawa10 post=58760514]

Lol!

Hence, we could be anything according to your stupidity! But no part of Delta is Ibo![/quote
Sometimes u become foolish when u lie but knowing that what u r saying is not d truth.Someone become a permanent illiterate when he tell a matured man that he does not know his father. Everything on nairaland does not require stupidity.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

Funny is you've yet to disapprove or prove there are none indigienous igbo in Aniomaland. All you have done is make blunders upon blunders and competently made a joke of yourself hence you resulted to clowning yourself on shouting "no part of Delta is igbo" like a fool. You screeching it does not remove reality. Even the article you quoted and tried to misrepresent defeated your ass. Your problem is your too stupid to understand migration does not remove the ethnicity of the lands hence I turned your stupidity against you as Lagos which yoruba claim is there, going by your idiotic logic belongs to Bini, Sudanese and Egun, not yoruba. Dumb as f2k that you couldn't even grasp wit. But what do I expect from someone as dense as a rock.

Now no, you said there are yoruba in ugbondu hence implying there are yoruba clans in delta. You got knocked upside your mouth with it hence you resulted to trying to save face buy claiming "the ones that are ibonized are OYO". Noone has amnesia on what transpired on this thread. Only you do.

Lastly they had more than enough iteskiri that voted and the amount that out were majority of the people of that clan that voted meaning they, like other midwest, wanted nothing to do with una.

Oh I forgot to mention no part of Lagos is yoruba! Kapish!

Lmao.. Show me where I stated Ugbodu land belong to the Yorubas? If you can't state this, then we can assume you're a brain dead slug who's got comprehension issues. Lol.

That said, no part of Delta is Ibo. It belongs to the Urhobo, Ijaws, Itsekiris and Bini minorities! Kapish!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

He can be from ogun, Ondo, Osun, South Africa, e no matter. What matter is what he said. Ijebu are from sudan.

Any ijebu that says he is yoruba is a migrant from afonjaland. Go back to the village of your ancestor land grappers. No part of ijebu is Yoruba! Kapish! grin grin

We could be anything according to your stupidity! Kapish. Lol..

No part of Delta is Ibo though. Get than sunk in.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lmao.. Show me where I stated Ugbodu land belong to the Yorubas? If you can't state this, then we can assume you're a brain dead slug who's got comprehension issues. Lol.

That said, no part of Delta is Ibo. It belongs to the Urhobo, Ijaws, Itsekiris and Bini minorities! Kapish!

Oh now he's twisting it to "lands", not ethnicity. Question did you or did you not say there are yoruba in delta using ugbodu yes or no?

Anyway there's no part of ijebu is yoruba. It belongs to Sudanese! Kapish!

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
reality1010:
Wetin this one dey say? The truth hurts bah?
No part of Delta is Ibo land! Kapish.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

We could be anything according to your stupidity! Kapish. Lol..

No part of Delta is Ibo though. Get than sunk in.

I didn't say anything but the Awulaje said it.

Ijebu migrated from sudan and any land were they came from belongs to the Sudanese community. They aren't yoriba.
Is that not your stupid logic in terms of Anioma..
So when it is ijebu, story changed. Well what's good for the gander is good for the goose.

I repeat again. If you say you're ijebu and yoruba then you are a migrant to ijebu. Pack your shit and get back to the village your ancestors came from. The ijebu are from sudan cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No part of ijebu is Yoruba
No parts of Lagos is yoruba. It belongs to Bini, Sudanese and Egun! Kapish!
Land grabber go back to your village
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=reality1010 post=58760805][/quote]

He's not ijebu. He's a yoruba migrant to ijebu. He should go back to yorubaland and stop trying to claim the lands of sudan people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tenure Extension: APC To Hold Fresh NEC Meeting / Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike / President Buhari Participates At The 16th Summit Of Lake Chad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.