Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And (12601 Views)

Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC / BIAFRA : Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Pa Edwin Clark, Calls Him Names / 'they Were Focused On Rivers, Didn't See It Coming In Kano' - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

Oh now he's twisting it to "lands", not ethnicity. Question did you or did you not say there are yoruba in delta using ugbodu yes or no?

Anyway there's no part of ijebu is yoruba. It belongs to Sudanese! Kapish!

Lol. The slug couldn't quote the said post because he knows I've always affirmed that Ugbodu lands belong to Delta. Even before you came into the thread, Sanchez corroborated my claim that Ugbodu land and anioma land belongs to Delta folks (Urhobo, Itsekiris, Ijaws) But this stupid liar want to claim otherwise!

No part of Delta land is Ibo though!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

I didn't say anything but the Awulaje said it.

Ijebu migrated from sudan and any land were they came from belongs to the Sudanese community. They aren't yoriba.
Is that not your stupid logic in terms of Anioma..
So when it is ijebu, story changed. Well what's good for the gander is good for the goose.

I repeat again. If you say you're ijebu and yoruba then you are a migrant to ijebu. Pack your shit and get back to the village your ancestors came from. The ijebu are from sudan cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No part of ijebu is Yoruba
No parts of Lagos is yoruba. It belongs to Bini, Sudanese and Egun! Kapish!
Land grabber go back to your village

Lol!

We could be anything according to Awujale and your stupidity but know that no part of Delta belongs to the Ibo!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol. The slug couldn't quote the siad post because he knows I've always affirmed that Ugbodu lands belong to Delta. Even before you came into the thread, Sanchez corroborated my claim that Ugbodu land and anioma land belongs to Delta folks (Urhobo, Itsekiris, Ijaws) But this stupid liar want to claim otherwise!

No part of Delta land is Ibo though!

You mean the same Sanchez that couldn't defeat Efewestern claims. Both you and him were ignorant hence he couldn't defend himself when called out rather he bowed out unlike your stupid sef that allowed yourself to be dragged to the floor and made a joke. Should have followed his footstep if you had a brain but unlike him, you're dense

While anioma belongs to others likewise Lagos belongs to others.

No part of Lagos is yoruba. It belongs to Bini, Sudanese and Egun.
Even the Bini that were the original owners of Lagos are not claiming the land, is the yoruba that are imagine.
Likewise every territory ijebu are located at. The yoruba are migrates grin grin grin grin grin
Go back to your village and stop claiming lands that does not belong to you. grin grin grin grin

No part of Lagos is yoruba
Yoruba are migrants! Get that through your head kapish! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol!

We could be anything according to Awujale and your stupidity but know that no part of Delta belongs to the Ibo!

There's no "we could be", there's no we on this. Yoruba migrant

The Awulaje have spoken and since you disagree you are not ijebu. You are a Yoruba migrant to ijebu.
Know there's no part of ijebu belongs to the yoruba!! No eediot will stay there and claim them. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

You mean the same Sanchez that couldn't defeat Efewestern claims. Both you and him were ignorant hence he couldn't defend himself when called out rather he noted out unlike your stupid sef that allowed yourself to be dragged to thengage floor and made a joke.

While anioma belongs to others likewise Lagos belongs to others.

No part of Lagos is yoruba. It belongs to Bini, Sudanese and Egun.
Even the Bini that were the original owners of Lagos are not claiming the land, is the yoruba that are imagine.
Likewise every territory ijebu are located at. The yoruba are migrates grin grin grin grin grin
Go back to your village and stop claiming lands that does not belong to you. grin grin grin grin

No part of Lagos is yoruba
Yoruba are migrants! Get that through your head kapish! grin grin

Will you shut up! Quote where I stated that Yoruba owns Ugbodu land like you Ibo do claim Anioma land! That's what I'm waiting to see.. Lol.

Btw, we could be anything, even Egyptians but the fact is no part of Delta is Ibo!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

There's no "we could be", there's no we on this. Yoruba migrant

The Awulaje have spoken and since you disagree you are not ijebu. You are a Yoruba migrant to ijebu.
Know there's no part of ijebu belongs to the yoruba!! No eediot will stay there and claim them. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well, I can say this because I'm an Ijebu progeny. So yes, we could be anything but no part of Delta is ibo! Lol.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Will you shut up! Quote where I stated that Yoruba owns Ugbodu land like you Ibo do claim Anioma land! That's what I'm waiting to see.. Lol.

Btw, we could be anything, even Egyptians but the fact is no part of Delta is Ibo!

You said that yoruba are in delta state. Yorubas, ugbodu, delta state that was your statement and got mauled to the floor for it. Story don change after your face got bashed in. Show me anywhere where you disproved that Asaba belongs to any group beside igbo. Infact show me anywhere where you proved the videos of the IkelIke of bini originals of Asaba or even a reputable or any Asaba narration of this "ikelike" like I asked. Exactly!!
all you should was and I quote there is no igbo in delta"

Anyway, there is no we in terms of you and ijebu. Ijebu are fro. SUDAN, not anywhere but SUDAN as said by their leader. You are a yoruba migrant to ijebu.

No parts of ijebu belongs to yoruba.
No parts of Lagos belongs to yoruba

Come shut me up! grin grin grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Well, I can say this because I'm an Ijebu progeny. So yes, we could be anything but no part of Delta is ibo! Lol.

Ijebu progeny ko ijebu progeny ni.

Are you an Awulaje? No? Then you are inconsequential.

Ijebu land belongs to Sudanese. Yoruba stop claiming what is not your land. Land grabbers

No part of Lagos is Yoruba
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

You said Yorubas, ugbodu, delta state that was your statement and got mauled to the floor for it. Story don change after your face got bashed in. Show me anywhere where you disproved that Asaba belongs to any group beside igbo. Infact show me anywhere where you proved the videos of the IkelIke of bini originals of Asaba or even a reputable or any Asaba narration of this "ikelike" like I asked. Exactly!!
all you should was and I quote there is no igbo in delta"

Anyway, there is no we in terms of you and ijebu. Ijebu are fro. SUDAN, not anywhere but SUDAN as said by their leader. You are a yoruba migrant to ijebu.

No parts of ijebu belongs to yoruba.
No parts of Lagos belongs to yoruba

Come shut new up! grin grin grin grin grin tongue

Lol! You've got comprehension problem and you're a liar! In fact, your brothers were angry with me and Sanchez because we claimed Anioma land, including Ugbodu belongs to the Urhobos, Ijaws and the Itsekiris.

Well, I'm still waiting for the said quote of mine that stated that ugbodu land belongs to Yoruba..

BTW, no part of Delta belongs to the Ibo!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

Ijebu progeny ko ijebu progeny ni.

Are you an Awulaje? No? Then you are inconsequential.

Ijebu land belongs to Sudanese. Yoruba stop claiming what is not your land. Land grabbers

No part of Lagos is Yoruba

We could be anything. I'm even an Egyptian.. Lol

But no part of Delta is Ibo!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol! You've got comprehension problem and you're a liar! In fact, your brothers were angry with me and Sanchez because we claimed Anioma land, including Ugbodu belongs to the Urhobos, Ijaws and the Itsekiris.

Well, I'm still waiting for the said quote of mine that stated that ugbodu land belongs to Yoruba..

BTW, no part of Delta belongs to the Ibo!

They got mad at you because of your ignorance. They asked you to prove your claims and you couldn't provide shit.

I'm still waiting on you to prove that Aniomaland belongs to urhobo, iteskiri and ijaws. Hell we been waiting for days now. Heck I'm still waiting on you to provide me video of the Ikelike people of Asaba. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Btw, no part of Lagos and Ijebu belongs to the yoruba!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

We could be anything. I'm even an Egyptian.. Lol

But no part of Delta is Ibo!

We could be anything. I'm even a South African grin

But no part of Lagos and Ijebu is Yoruba! Kapish! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

They got mad at you because of your ignorance. They asked you to prove your claims and you couldn't provide shit.

I'm still waiting on you to prove that Aniomaland belongs to urhobo, iteskiri and ijaws. Hell we been waiting for days now. Heck I'm still waiting on you to provide me video of the Ikelike people of Asaba. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol! I thought I was claiming Ugbodu land according to you?

Well, no part of Delta belongs to the Ibo and we could be anything in SW. Personally, I'm an Egyptian..lol.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

We could be anything. I'm even a South African grin

But no part of Lagos and Ijebu is Yoruba! Kapish! grin grin grin

The fact is no part of Delta is Ibo whereas We, the Ijebus, Ogun, Ondo, Lagos, Ekiti, Oyo, Osun etc can claim to be anything. I'm an Egyptian if must know.. Lol.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol! I thought I was claiming Ugbodu land according to you?

Well, no part of Delta belongs to the Ibo and we could be anything in SW. Personally, I'm an Egyptian..lol.

Before i correctex you and you started saving face. Did you or did you not say Ugbodu are yoruba yes or no?

Been screeching Aniomaland belongs to urhobo, iteskiri and ijaws and when asked to prove it nada. Asaba belongs to Ikelike when asked to show us this Ikelike people Nada instead what I get is "there is no part of Delta is igbo" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that voices you here sure loves making you a joke.

Don't care where the rest of SW,are from. I do know the ijebu land does not belong to yoruba that one I know. You self don't know where you came from but since you claim yoruba na migrant to ijebu you be. No part of ijebu belongs to yoruba grin grin grin grin
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by nonaira: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

The fact is no part of Delta is Ibo whereas We, the Ijebus, Ogun, Ondo, Lagos, Ekiti, Oyo, Osun etc can claim to be anything. I'm an Egyptian if must know.. Lol.

Who is talking about the entire Southwest here?
We are talking about Ijebu whom are sudanese. Stop trying to land grab by including the rest of Afonja. Go back to your village land grabber

No part of Lagos is yoruba. It belongs to Bini. Sudanese and Egun grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

Before i correctex you and you started saving face. Did you or did you not say Ugbodu are yoruba yes or no?

Been screeching Aniomaland belongs to urhobo, iteskiri and ijaws and when asked to prove it nada. Asaba belongs to Ikelike when asked to show us this Ikelike people Nada instead what I get is "there is no part of Delta is igbo" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that voices you here sure loves making you a joke.

Don't care where the rest of SW,are from. I do know the ijebu land does not belong to yoruba that one I know. You self don't know where you came from but since you claim yoruba na migrant to ijebu you be. No part of ijebu belongs to yoruba grin grin grin grin

Lmao.. I quoted you in the first place and told you the fact that Yoruba migrated to Ugbodu doesn't make it their land just as Asaba aint Ibo.. All you kept saying is that I should go to Ugbodu and tell them that as well as Asaba. But a liar like you is changing mouth..

Well, I and the SW folks could be from anywhere even now that I'm an Egyptian, my heirs will come from Ethiopia and so-on. But no part of Delta is Ibo!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

Who is talking about the entire Southwest here?
We are talking about Ijebu whom are sudanese. Stop trying to land grab by including the rest of Afonja. Go back to your village land grabber

No part of Lagos is yoruba. It belongs to Bini. Sudanese and Egun grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As an Ijebu progeny, I'm an Egyptian, not only sudanese but my heirs will be Ethiopia but no part of Delta is Ibo.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by cumbak60: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol!

It only stated that there are Ibo in Anioma which I never disputed, the facts is you're all migrants!

I guess Osadebey was an Ibo? Lol

Anyway, no land in Delta belongs to the Ibo. We're really waiting for the Ibo to come and claim them na.
Kindly tell us the meaning of Osadebey since its not an Igbo word.

1 Like

Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by cumbak60: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Delta state is a Bini offshoot apart from the Itsekiris who were part of Ilaje. Besides, these Itsekiri has now got Bini blood, hence they are still under the Bini umbrella.

No land in Delta belongs to the Ibo is the point here. Ibo there are all migrants and if you want to join your brethren, move over there!
Be careful of what you are typing.... don't think you're catching fun... it might turn out the way you never envisage. Be careful.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
cumbak60:
Kindly tell us the meaning of Osadebey since its not an Igbo word.
Wetin concern me with the meaning? All I know is no part of Delta is Ibo!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by Kagawa10: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
cumbak60:

Be careful of what you are typing.... don't think you're catching fun... it might turn out the way you never envisage. Be careful.

Like I stated earlier, your folk brought me here when he mentioned Ese Odo. Next time warn your folks running their mouth... I'm still of the belief that Anioma has several origins though, hence no one should claim them!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by cumbak60: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
Keep on typing trash... you don't know what you are doing... you think its a joke.... this rejoinder was done purposefully to put things in their proper order, but you come in here all the way from Yoruba land displaying your stupidity coupled with crass ignorance. To you, its all fun, but nigur its not fun. Its a warning, be careful.....
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by cumbak60: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Like I stated earlier, your folk brought me here when he mentioned Ese Odo. Next time warn your folks running their mouth... I'm still of the belief that Anioma has several origins though, hence no one should claim them!
Who the fuvck are you to tell them where to belong? The writer of this article, is he from your father's house Why are you running your mouth like a woman without control? Kindly fuvck off this thread. Its obvious that your are nuisance.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by BiafraIShere(m): 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kagawa10:

Different tribes migrated to the said land and can only stay in Delta if they choose to be! However, no eediot can lay claim to the land!
Still no sense. I even thought you've some iota of intelligence ab initio, I ASK YOU AGAIN, IF ANIOMA PEOPLE ARE MIGRANTS TO THE AREA, THEN WHO ARE THE ABORIGINAL OWNERS OF THE LAND? So Delta, a name that was coined by the military in 1991 now defines the etimology of different Igbo groups that have been living there for eons? IF THE LANDS DO NOT BELONG TO ANIOMA PEOPLE, WHO DOES IT BELONG TO? IJAW? UHROBO? YORUBA? IF YOU FAIL TO ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION THEN IT SHOWS YOU'RE EMPTY. NDI ARA!!!
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by cumbak60: 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Still no sense. I even thought you've some iota of intelligence ab initio, I ASK YOU AGAIN, IF ANIOMA PEOPLE ARE MIGRANTS TO THE AREA, THEN WHO ARE THE ABORIGINAL OWNERS OF THE LAND? So Delta, a name that was coined by the military in 1991 now defines the etimology of different Igbo groups that have been living there for eons? IF THE LANDS DO NOT BELONG TO ANIOMA PEOPLE, WHO DOES IT BELONG TO? IJAW? UHROBO? YORUBA? IF YOU FAIL TO ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION THEN IT SHOWS YOU'RE EMPTY. NDI ARA!!!
Leave that fela alone... he possess the capacity to bore you with nonsense. Just let him off. He has nothing positive to contribute to this thread
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by BiafraIShere(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
nonaira:

That boy is obviously re.tar.ded, I've seen several of his comments and all of them are childish, bereft of sound logic or reasoning. Just ignore his juvenile rants because engaging him is like elevating a pig, he will still revert to his default position in the mud where he truely belongs.
Re: Response To Pa Edwin Clark On Rivers State, Delta State And by BiafraIShere(m): 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
cumbak60:

Leave that fela alone... he possess the capacity to bore you with nonsense. Just let him off. He has nothing positive to contribute to this thread
I just realized that fact a little belatedly. His IQ is way too low to engage in any meaningful discussion, he is probably a kid that got hold of his mothers phone because no reasonable adult will comment senselessly the way he does.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks Aid Looters - EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu / Benue: Buhari Will Never Be Part Of Any Unconstitutional Act – Presidency / Reports Of Failed Portions Of Third Mainland Bridge Are False - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.